Designers » F-H » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Armani Code Sport Athlete Giorgio Armani for men

Armani Code Sport Athlete Giorgio Armani for men
dislike

Armani Code Sport Athlete Giorgio Armani for men Pictures Armani Code Sport Athlete Giorgio Armani for men Pictures Armani Code Sport Athlete Giorgio Armani for men Pictures

The house of Armani presents a new limited edition of Armani Code Sport fragrance, named Armani Code Sport Athlete. Inspired by the summer Olympics to be held in London in 2012, the scent is dedicated to energy and physical endurance of top athletes.

The fragrance is cool and refreshing – it combines three types of mint, Mediterranean citruses, pink pepper, ginger, icy accords, ambrox, incense and vetiver.

It is available as 75 ml Eau de Toilette.

Citruses Mint Ginger flower Pink Pepper Water Notes Incense Vetiver

Dior Homme Cologne 2013
Allure Homme Sport Cologne Sport

Armani Code Sport Athlete Fragrance Reviews

joezilla
joezilla

wow! just wow! smells like an ice cold lemonade with limes and a mint branch in it. the citruses are very natural. it's as if you are cutting them in front of you! i also get some hints of honey(possibly the floral undertones). then it gets zestier but the beautiful citruses stay all the way and it's all about freshness and energy. it's like l'eau d'issey without the melodrama. this is the type of scent you want to smell when you need that extra push and that extra edge. projection: very good. longevity: above average. i hope armani decides to make this a standalone fragrance, because it's much better thancode and code sport.

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

This is love at first sniff for me. Bought it blind buy coz so many vote about it's similiarity to Dior Homme Cologne. Since i love Dior Homme Cologne, i bought this blind buy, and i ain't no regret. This is the most beautiful fragrance from Armani house. I love love love this one!!!!

Manny44
Manny44

Layered this with Live Jazz by YSL today. The bitterness of LJ helped temper some of the sweetness of Code Athlete. Good Combo.

God this stuff is great. Like a more dynamic and agile Dior Homme Sport.Its projecting in 30 degree weather.

dbatiste1
dbatiste1

A beautiful spring day in a bottle!

This is an all year fragrance, but shines in spring the best because of its natural smelling mint note. So fresh and natural. Lemon and mint built perfectly.

Does it smell like Dior Homme Cologne?
Undoubtedly. I own both. They are very similar but accomplish very different impressions. This one performs way better and has something special about it. More clean, green, fresh, slightly more complex. I love it. I'll be wearing this all spring this year.

tdwctdwc
tdwctdwc

Starts off lemony, and just as you think this might end up like Armani code Sport, it doesn't, as the mint takes a background role here to support the citrus.

The citrus stays throughout the scent, gets a little zesty in the heart when it mixes with the ginger.

The base is all about incense, lemon and vetiver and it's my favorite part.

This thing will keep delivering for more than 10+ hours on the skin.

An absolute gem and while it was released as limited edition, some retailers still carry it in stock at a decent price.

A winner in my fresh/citrus rotation !

enevictor
enevictor

lemon lime + mint! that's what it is... a fresh scent for daytime wearing

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

An extremely refreshing, masculine, lemon-citrus frag which lasts a long time on the skin..

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 - 1 hours - 1.25 foot projection. Sharp bitter lemon - citrus which is well done, sexy and not synthetic. Very common place, IMHO better than Dior Hommer Sport as I find that frag a little artificial, however Azzaro Chrome Sport provides a little more refreshment than this Armani Athlete. I love this frag, it is perfect for when I have had little sleep and I need a sharp awakening to the day. I used 50ml in approx 3 weeks...during the sizzling July 2013 in London, it was a life saver during the boiling days of no air con in the office.

1 hour - 2.5 hours - 6 inch projection

2.5 hours - 4.5 hours - 4 inch projection. Sadly the quality goes away, as a strange ginger-mint with smoke affect comes to the fore and takes away from the refreshing opening

4.5 hours - 6 hours - 2 inch projection. Becomes more lemony again and you get trails

6 hours - 10 hours. Close to skin.

A great Summer frag, so invigorating

I bought a replacement bottle as soon as Ii finished this

Armani Sport is now a distant memory in comparison to this

Projects and lasts all day on clothes

Quality

aryo
aryo

Amazing N perfect citrus n minty combination...
Its like frozen morning n beautifully fresh citrus garden..

Perfect summer n sport scent..
I feel like walking in the frozen day with holding ice lemon with soda..

Perfect for age 20-35
I got 6-7 hour longevity
And pant dropper.. at least the girl will watch u when u pass through them..
Coz The sillage is good either.. 6ft my brother can smell this gem when i spray..

My rate for these sport fragance:
Scent : 10/10
Projection : 9/10
Longevity : 8/10
Sillage : 9/10

Buy this.. absolute recommended n worthy to pay..

Marcos Oliveira
Marcos Oliveira

perfume para verão...fresco demais , esporte elegante,sente-se muito limão e dá pra sentir o vetiver misturado ao gengibre também...aroma de capim cortado úmido bebendo suco de limão sem açucar. fixa bem e projeta de forma esporte,perfume para dia a dia .

jackk
jackk

Very Fresh scent! citrus sweetnes perfect just perfect!

beyazgölge
beyazgölge

yesterday i tried this fragrance, it was amazing. a good lemon&grapefruit mixture top notes and masculine spicies sub-notes. i will buy it as soon as possible

aleksandar.dragas6
aleksandar.dragas6

I just can't describe how much I've liked this perfume.. just perfect, especially for summer and seaside :)

Dizzle 99
Dizzle 99

Was lucky to find this at a bargain. When I held it for the first time I knew it meant business. Opening blast very citrus and sweet ...lemons all the way. Love the vibe afterwards, smells so delicious and very long lasting, 2 sprays lasted me whole day.

I sprayed my wife once and she immediately fell in love with it, it was the first time I see her react that way. Few minutes later our daughter yelled "Mommy used your perfume again Daddy"

An hour later when I arrived at work Ireceived a text from my wife that read "I love the way I smell,I smell so expensive"

So there you go folks, this one is a killer!!!

By the way, I'm from South Africa!!!

Fabio Dondeo
Fabio Dondeo

Nice longevity, fresh, simple, almost unissex, very indicated for warm days. Its citric smell is similar to Brazilian Cherry fruit (Eugenia uniflora), also known as Pitanga, for those who know it. I don't agree that CSA is similar to Dior Sport, which has stronger ginger, the same longevity and is more appealing.

Damingo
Damingo

I couldn't decide what to get at 1st, either this or the Ultimate.
In the end i purchased the Ultimate over this simply because of the longevity & projection i wanted from a fragrance.

msburn
msburn

Smells like Fruit Tingles and a dash of YSL L'Homme. I would not recommend this to older men.

doyourownthing
doyourownthing

Amazing fragrance. It smells exactly like Dior Homme Sport before it was reformulated.

Cola+Lemon

masrizalrikifariki
masrizalrikifariki

like it...so long lasting..anything citrusy is good for me!

opeope

The initial notes are also quite close to Eau Sauvage of Dior. Over time, GA Code Sport Athlete takes a different, more mysterious route.

opeope

Armani's Code Sport Athlete (CSA) reminds me a bit of the Aqua Di Parma Colone Assoluta, but Di Parma scent is a lot more complex and less lemony. CSA is very straightforward scent with a lot of lemon (which I like), could be a Ralph Lauren scent given the simplicity (RL Polo 1 is just plain grapefruit). Summery scent to be worn during the day on the beach boulevards of Nice ;-)

biovi
biovi

It's just wonderful. It's sport but not as classy like Dior Sport. Not for sports jacket. It blasts with fresh citruses and mint at beginning and after few hours vetiver + imbir. Similar to Code Sport but much more fresh. I love both of them but I picked that one as it is not popular at all opposite to Code Sport. Longevity and sillage very good.
You will get a lot of complements escpecially from girls under 30 y/o. Perfect summer scent.

regui8er
regui8er

Okay seriously where did people buy this from? I can't even find it anywhere and don't wanna do a blind buy from ebay

antonpan
antonpan

I like this one even more than the regular Code Sport. Athlete is a zesty and more refreshing version of Code Sport with a more prominent lemony note. Surprisingly, longevity and especially projection are better!

Citrus and Coke

Wolfcreek
Wolfcreek

Fresh,good sport fragrance.Better than the original,the Code Sport is too strong for me,without leather,is OK.
Longevity:8/10

svillatoro
svillatoro

Pues no las compres y ya que no son para nacos!!!

mudpach
mudpach

Very fresh scent: perfect balance with the citruses and the soft woody notes. It's like a well unisex fragrance, I like it:) On my skin it's long lasting.

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

چنان سرزنده همچون یک تنفس عمیق در ساحلی عصرانه وشمیم درختان وهمچو طراوت باغ از مرکبات متفاوت . فقط متیوان ادامه داد مسیر زندگی را ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

abichuela
abichuela

Ya estoy harto de las colonias "sport", huelen a desodorizante de limón o del que utilizan para aromatizar sanitarios, ni siquiera los Axe huelen tan barato; y ahora me salen
con la chingadera de "SPORT ATHLETE" o "SPORT EAU EXTREME", no mamen...

Oli_Roche
Oli_Roche

Tried this in my local Boots and it is very lemony. It is a pleasent smell but lemon is the strongest note by a mile.

I can't comment on longevity but the sillage was pretty good.

Results:

Sillage: 7/10
Longevity: na

gabriel.acosta
gabriel.acosta

The notes make this perfume are very fresh and clean, I can't wait to try it

Armani Code Sport Athlete by Giorgio Armani 4.22 out of 5 based on 131 ratings and 32 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport Athlete fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport Athlete, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Armani Code Sport Athlete by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Armani Code Sport Athlete by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.