Designers » F-H » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Armani Code Summer Pour Femme 2010 Giorgio Armani for women

Armani Code Summer Pour Femme 2010 Giorgio Armani for women
dislike

New fragrant pair by the house of Giorgio Armani ideal for summer 2010 arrives on the market in February 2010. The fragrances are inspired by warmth of South Italy and Mediterranean breezes, signed by flawless quality of Giorgio Armani.

Armani Code Summer pour Femme 2010 was created as a floral aquatic fragrance enhanced with a woody-vanilla finish. Top notes incorporate bitter orange sparkles, pear sorbet and green neroli inviting you to enjoy and relax. A heart blooms with a floral choir of orange blossom, Sambac jasmine and cyclamen with a hint of passionate ginger. A base is warm and compact, created of vanilla, sensual musk and precious blond wood.

This beautiful fragrance is available as 75ml EDT limited edition.

Neroli Bitter Orange Pear

Jasmine African Orange flower Ginger Cyclamen

Musk Vanille Woodsy Notes

Armani Code Summer Pour Femme 2011

Armani Code Summer Pour Femme 2010 Fragrance Reviews

sekargambir
sekargambir

if there's no aquatic notes in this fragrance then it's good! I really need summer fragrance that doesn't smell of saltwater :)

The citrusy freshness doesn't hang around for long. Then it begins to be cool jasmine white floral dominant with a rich vanilla'ey smoothness, and I can hear "Alien" echoing from a distance. I don't see it as an aquatic scent but, maybe, oriental floral. Try it before you buy.

lizatt
lizatt

i like this its citrusy fresh actually my dad bought to my mom but she gave it to me.its very different from original armani code its fresher citrusier younger and i can see myself wearing this in winter:)

angelsai
angelsai

Lovely perfume for Summer! Smells a lot like the original code too. After spraying it on my skin, I instantly get a gorgeous, unusual mix of Vanilla with a Woody musk. After a while, I got a citrus scent! Smells sophisticated and feminine, perfect for casual days out in Summer, as well as office use.

Siv55
Siv55

This one is baffling me. Found an Armani Code Summer in sale in Boots chemist today, the bottle is slightly convex rather than concave like this one, but is same colours/design. Would this be the 2009 version? Whatever, it smelt exactly like lemonade, very nice but am not massive lemonade fan, and would worry about attracting wasps. Just curious about this. Anyone?

ezdravkova
ezdravkova

I got this by mistake, instead of the 2009 edition.. seeing it was a floral aquatic i thought I will like this one even better.. but where are the aquatic notes in this ones?? the 2009 edition had them, I neither see them listed nor smell them here.. it's a great floral perfume, though, especially if you like the original code.. and it's actually stronger than summer 2009..

pipi1
pipi1

The drydown is too damn similar to Alien.I love them both.

zvoncica
zvoncica

Summer Code is reminiscent on original code, of course, as many of you suppose. And yet, this is the first sequel of editions that has beaten his ancestor in beauty and quality. At least according to my preferences.

Summer kept beauty of Code`s opening in neroli, citrusese and white flowers, and crisped the air with pear sorbet. Luminous and appealing start made me smelling my wrist constantly. The drydown, however, was the moment that swept me of my feet. Vanilla-wooden base lacquered with vivid pear notes, traces of ginger among soft flowers. While original Code goes to unpleasant sweet, thick drydown, Summer floats above the skin, joyful, fresh and tender.

I find Code Summer good choice for upcoming summer nights, lasts 5 hours on my skin with moderate strength. Think it is highly seductive and sensual delight, the only drawback is 90 Euros price tag!
Happy sniffing!

danimcneil
danimcneil

I was finally able to test this one as well. This smells like a summer male fragrance to me. :( I was so dissapointed cuz I went to go buy it. It smells like a very dry citrus talcum powder. The notes sounded so promising..I hope someone else will love it though!

Armani Code Summer Pour Femme 2010 by Giorgio Armani 3.84 out of 5 based on 53 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Armani Code Summer Pour Femme 2010 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Armani Code Summer Pour Femme 2010, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Armani Code Summer Pour Femme 2010 by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Armani Code Summer Pour Femme 2010 by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Versace Crystal Noir Giorgio Armani Armani Code Summer Pour Femme 2011 Chloe Love Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Lei Dolce&Gabbana Rose The One Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche Thierry Mugler Alien Givenchy Ange ou Demon Dolce&Gabbana D&G Anthology L`Imperatrice 3 Gucci Guilty Kenzo Kenzo Amour Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Dior Midnight Poison Bvlgari BLV Notte Pour Femme Guerlain Insolence Eau Glacee Dior Dior Addict Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic