Designers » F-H » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Armani Code Summer Pour Homme 2010 Giorgio Armani for men

Armani Code Summer Pour Homme 2010 Giorgio Armani for men
dislike

marine

New fragrant pair by the house of Giorgio Armani ideal for summer 2010 arrives on the market in February 2010. The fragrances are inspired by warmth of South Italy and Mediterranean breezes, signed by flawless quality of Giorgio Armani.

Armani Code Summer pour Homme 2010 refreshes with citrusy-aquatic notes reminiscent of sea coast of the Mediterranean. Top notes introduce bergamot, grapefruit, green neroli and marine notes. A heart features tarragon, olive blossom, rose and cedar, whereas a base finishes the composition with Guaiac wood, amber and musk.

You can find this fragrance as 75 ml EDT limited edition.

Neroli Bergamot Grapefruit Sea water

Virginia Cedar Tarragon tincture of rose Olive Blossom

Musk Guaiac Wood Amber

Armani Code Summer Pour Homme 2011
Armani Code Summer pour Homme

Armani Code Summer Pour Homme 2010 Fragrance Reviews

toxicben
toxicben

This scent is so amazing!
beautiful, fresh, long lasting, excellent projection.
It really shines in the high heat, the hotter the better. Its great for a day out, it just has that fresh fun sexy vibe that every summer fragrance should have.
Definitely my favorite from the Armani Code lineup. It used to be "ultimate" but once I found this one it was a wrap.
10/10 on every front.
Opens kind of citrusy with the bergamot and the grapefruit, then within a couple of minutes the olive blossom comes in which is the main player and the heart of this lovely fragrance. Then slowly the rose and the neroli come in, I also get a hint of vanilla.
A real summer masterpiece. Thank you for this one Armani.

Nick M
Nick M

Grrr, that peppery background needs to play nice and let the other notes shine through! It's quite distinct however, so I'll keep giving it a chance; perhaps I'll learn to appreciate it fully with time because it's quite unique.

mikehawk
mikehawk

Great summer cologne theres a reason its in the name.

freedweed
freedweed

I really love this. It's smooth and creamy. I liked Code but this is so much better. It is much more pleasant to tolerate over Code Black. The Neroli is honey sweet. And it last a good while fading down to Code notes to the end. It's a great EDT. Really well done. I'm on my 2nd 2.5oz bottle.

gianmarco
gianmarco

Great cologne, purchased the body wash of armani code and the summer fragrance and it smells amazing, so fresh, clean, elegant, compliment grabber... amazing purchase

omar
omar

I really like this cologne, but it not last longer as 1hour :( But i get many complements by girls if i wear this they ask what kind of cologne do u wear?

aktp-iciook
aktp-iciook

☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻
Based on my sniff at Boots yesterday, Armani Code Summer 2010 is quite similar to the original Armani Code summer.

I really love the citrus opening. It makes me happy and pleased to ask for more.

Based on the pyramid, cedar is added to the middle notes in comparison to the original and this makes 2010 version more woodsy.

Cheers,
☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻

Armani Code Summer Pour Homme 2010 by Giorgio Armani 4.57 out of 5 based on 67 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Armani Code Summer Pour Homme 2010 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Armani Code Summer Pour Homme 2010, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Armani Code Summer Pour Homme 2010 by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Armani Code Summer Pour Homme 2010 by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Bleu de Chanel Giorgio Armani Armani Code Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Dior Dior Homme Sport Givenchy Givenchy Play Intense Versace Versace Pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Ralph Lauren Polo Double Black Dolce&Gabbana The One for Men Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Chanel Allure Pour Homme Burberry London for Men Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Guerlain Guerlain Homme Kenneth Cole Kenneth Cole Black for Men Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Creed Green Irish Tweed Prada Infusion d`Homme Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Diesel Fuel for Life Homme