Designers » F-H » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Armani Code Summer Pour Homme 2011 Giorgio Armani for men

Armani Code Summer Pour Homme 2011 Giorgio Armani for men
dislike

Armani Code Pour Homme Summer 2011 contains the same notes as the limited edition for summer 2010. Top notes: bergamot, lemon, grapefruit, neroli and marine notes. Heart: olive leaf, rose, tarragon and cedar. Base: moss, guaiac, amber and musk. Available as 75 ml EDT.

Neroli Bergamot Grapefruit Sea water

Armani Code Summer pour Homme

Armani Code Summer Pour Homme 2011 Fragrance Reviews

Nebraska123
Nebraska123

I love this smell, fresh and clean with depth. Longevity is ok and has limited projection(at least on my skin).

jihwan27
jihwan27

I love this scent. But it dosent't last at all! Less than 1 hr on my skin.

gloystar
gloystar

well, the longevity is kinda problematic. Lasts about 4 hours on me and smells really good; however, it doesn't last on my brother's skin more than 30 min.

Karhu
Karhu

Have to agree. Smells great for about 10 seconds and then completely disappears.

Rudy Arnak
Rudy Arnak

I totally agree with magic_zizou.

magic_zizou
magic_zizou

poor longevity poor projection,i think this one it is made only for marketing in the summer.if you like the smell of the armani code so grab the original

Armani Code Summer Pour Homme 2011 by Giorgio Armani 4.00 out of 5 based on 38 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Armani Code Summer Pour Homme 2011 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Armani Code Summer Pour Homme 2011, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Armani Code Summer Pour Homme 2011 by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Armani Code Summer Pour Homme 2011 by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Giorgio Armani Armani Code Chanel Allure Homme Sport Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Chanel Bleu de Chanel Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme Hermes Terre d'Hermes Dolce&Gabbana The One for Men Giorgio Armani Armani Code Summer Pour Homme 2010 Guerlain Guerlain Homme Burberry London for Men Paco Rabanne 1 Million Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Carolina Herrera 212 Men Chanel Allure Pour Homme Lacoste L.12.12. White Diesel Fuel for Life Homme Givenchy Givenchy Play Intense Gucci Gucci Guilty Intense Pour Homme