Designers » F-H » « Groups

Armani Code Summer pour Homme Giorgio Armani for men
dislike

marine
Armani Code Summer pour Homme Giorgio Armani for men Pictures

Armani Code Summer pour Femme and Armani Code Summer pour Homme are a new fragrant pair by the house of Giorgio Armani, announcing summer and aromas of summer. Warmth of sun rays, relaxed atmosphere and a breath of fresh breezes of the Mediterranean are captured in new, elegant and gentle flacons of Summer editions. They can be expected on the market from April 2009.

Armani Code Summer pour Homme represents freshness of the Mediterranean with aromas of grapefruit, bergamot, green neroli and sea accords. A heart incorporates tarragon, olive blossom, rose and cedar, while a base leaves a masculine trail of Guaiac wood, amber and musk. The edition for men is available as 75 ml EDT.

Bergamot Grapefruit Neroli Sea water

Tarragon Rose Virginia Cedar

Guaiac Wood Amber Musk

Armani Code Summer Pour Homme 2011
Armani Code Summer Pour Homme 2010

Armani Code Summer pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

munnalay
munnalay

I owned original Armani Code and this one, to my nose they both smell similar to me. The only different is this is light version of original.

LuckyStar1
LuckyStar1

What a great fragrance. Smells very much like the original but with hightened citrus blended for the hot days. It pretty long lasting too. Very happy with this buy!

guest_Diana
guest_Diana

I loooove the way this cologne smells. Is just like the original code but with a nice touch of summer. I was debating whether to get it or not for my husband, when he smelled he loved it. I will totally recommend this cologne to anyone.

aktp-iciook
aktp-iciook

Fresh, uplifting and musky sweet ☻

It is musky and ambery enough to make itself wearble in any occasion.

Code summer reminds me of the original Code with a lot more citrus punches.

love this scent perfect for summer..feels like im in the mederteranian..so nice..good longevity

kevaana
kevaana

I love this fragrance. When I smell Armani Code man summer I feel the real italian way of life. The smell is like an easy alcoholic beverage with a touch of lemon but also with a touch of the finest musk. The smell recommends me the luxury life of an educated Italian man (of course in the summer).

dunatko
dunatko

im against this EA mania! Boxers, jeans, Ts, sunglasses... and more... more... more! Years ago i really loved EA white and aqua di gio:-) yes 90´s! but most of the new fragrances coming after had still that 90´s smell in it or were too casual - men classic...
I dont know much about "codes" but i tested this one... and it was really surprising good - the start was fresh and a bit fruity - really nice - liquid summer - with a masculine undertone which was stronger after an hour... after it was a bit sweeter but still nice! wouldnt buy it for me - but its a good choice if you are looking for nice and a bit different "business man" fragrance for summer:-)

Daniel-el-unico
Daniel-el-unico

I had the chance to test it at a perfume event last month and I think this new version of the Original armani Code is special because of its aquatic notes which make it more suitable for summer temperatures, these notes give the fragrance a fresh touch.I suppose I could wear this during the day although it is an elegant perfume too.
However the "codes " aren´t my favorites among the Armani perfumes, If I had to chose one among all Armani fragrances I would choose Attitude.

Armani Code Summer pour Homme by Giorgio Armani 4.05 out of 5 based on 23 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Armani Code Summer pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Armani Code Summer pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Armani Code Summer pour Homme by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Armani Code Summer pour Homme by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Giorgio Armani Armani Code Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Clinique Clinique Happy Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport Giorgio Armani Armani Attitude Dolce&Gabbana The One for Men Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey Pour Homme Sport Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Lacoste Lacoste Pour Homme Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme Ralph Lauren Polo Double Black Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Diesel Fuel for Life Homme Hermes Terre d`Hermes Parfum Lacoste L.12.12. Blue Ralph Lauren Big Pony 4 Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Hugo Boss Boss Selection Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Essenza Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women