Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Armani Code Ultimate Femme Giorgio Armani for women

Armani Code Ultimate Femme Giorgio Armani for women
dislike

coffee
Armani Code Ultimate Femme Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Armani Code Ultimate Femme Giorgio Armani for women Pictures

A floral-oriental version of the original edition for women, Armani Code presented in 2006, will be available starting from Fall 2014, accentuating a woman’s beauty, sensuality and seduction. ARMANI CODE ULTIMATE FEMME arrives after the edition for men Armani Code Ultimate from 2012 in characteristic flacon form, in a dark blue color with a floral pattern on the body of the smooth glass bottle.

Announced as the perfect combination of sensuality and glamour, rich in Arabic coffee and vanilla accords, the composition of the fragrance Armani Code Ultimate Femme opens with bitter orange zests combined with ginger and pear sorbet. The heart accentuates orange blossom which is signature of this perfume, united with sambac jasmine and Arabic coffee, while the base is enriched with soft, sensual vanilla and exotic wood.

Perfume Armani Code Ultimate Femme can be obtained as 30 and 50 ml Eau de Parfum.

Bitter Orange Ginger Pear

Orange Blossom Jasmine Sambac Coffee

vanilla bean Exotic Woods

Armani Code Satin
Armani Code Elixir

Armani Code Ultimate Femme Fragrance Reviews

Bee-young-ka
Bee-young-ka

Are you like me and love Loverdose by Diesel, and while its fine for everyday occasions when it comes to wearing it for romance do you find yourself thinking am I'm just a bit old for this scent?

I find Loverdose original sweet and smokey like backstage at a rock n roll gig or a waft of smoke machine.
puts me back in time in a mind to par-tay!

Code is a bit more refined but still sexy as hell.
Code ultimate is the backstage at a very classy burlesque show.

The vanilla is sexy smokey and the coffee is modern and classy but the woods and bitter orange add masculinity and remove the girly vibe that Loverdose has, making CODE ulti practically unisex.

I'll be trying this one out on him that's a given.

sexy in a experienced way. go baby go!

Madrona
Madrona

Hmm. I seem to prefer the honeyed orange explosion of the original Code. I can see why the addition of the coffee note would make some people giddy, it works pretty well. Not bad at all.

craftymaya
craftymaya

I love the original Armani Code, and I love even more the Elixir (warmer and more vanilla), and this one, I must say, is REALLY close to the Elixir (hard to find). So, I am happy to have a bottle :) Luckily, I don't get much of the coffee (I usually do not like it!!). It is a warm, sensual, feminine, sugary, quite strong women perfume. Better longevity and projection than the original Code and even the Elixir. But AGAIN, each ARMANI CODE that is really great is discontinued or in limited edition. WHY just leave us only with the very citrusy Original, when the others are SO MUCH BETTER???

raiza1990
raiza1990

This is what i expected the original Code to be: feminine, sweet and mysterious, without being overbearing.
I do not get much coffee, just a sweet jasmine and on beginning what i think is ginger. and it stays so. Sillage and longevity are better than the original, but this one is still too shy for me (but it has definetely more personality than the original code).

lilymorena
lilymorena

Yessss I got it today. It is strong, warm and intense. I tried it a few times before and at first I smelled a bit masculinity in it. But now it feels different and for beter, totally feminine. I can compare it indeed with code femme edp but with the coffee note. The sillage is heavy and the best place to use it is open areas. Love it.

Milenadim
Milenadim

Strong,classy night fragrance!!Jasmine and bitter orange are quite strong at the first hour so it is very uplifting but then vanilla and coffee notes become stronger and the perfume becomes warmer!

Lesliekatherine17
Lesliekatherine17

These notes sound very similar to Dior Addict minus the ginger, Does anyone know if they smell similar?

vaiciceku
vaiciceku

Very strong and masculine Disapointed.

MademoiselleMaya
MademoiselleMaya

Beautiful, warm yet fresh and luminous orange bossom and vanilla scent that skips the cloying territory thanks to ginger. Enveloping, feminine, comfort scent for colder months. The best of Code range. A big bottle of this beauty will be mine soon!

promaya
promaya

I love fresh perfumes and Code is definitely not the type of fragrance I would ever wear but, for some reason, I wanted so badly to like at least one of Dior's perfumes (most of them just give me a massive headache), so, I tested, and tested and tested...and, yes, I like this one.
A VERY, VERY specific, refined, well balanced fragrance, a real jewel. Not too sweet, very mysterious, very warm and, agree, a bit smokey.Fresh spicy is certainly what describes it best!
Apart from the fact that I can't seem to be able to detect bitter orange, what you see in the list of the ingredients is what you get.
Who would have thought that pear goes so well with ginger?! At first, there's nothing fruity about it but, when you take another, very deep breath, you find refreshing pear juice all over, preventing this fragrance from ever becoming boring and cutting down the sweetness and dryness promised by other ingredients. Vanilla too is absolutely perfectly dosed! Absolutely amazing!
And, finally,although I'm generally hardly impressed by woody notes, I like wood in this perfume - it keeps different scents in place and makes them more serious. It's not the aggressive type of woody scent that you can often find in fragrances, rather, it's like a nice old wooden box soaked in a beuatiful perfume. It's barely there but it speaks volumes.

This is a serious thing! :)
Amazing sillage and longevity as well!
I really like this one!

A strong scent with enormous sillage. It's floral, creamy and a little bit smoky in my opinion.
Very sweet and daring. It's not a modest, light scent, it's all over the place once sprayed.
I think it's actually quite pleasant. I like the warmness. Very nice for cold seasons.
I think the original was a little more subtle though.

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

I stumbled upon this today and had to try it as I have and love the original Code and placed Code Ultimate on my blind want list.
I compared both of them on paper strip and initially I couldn't tell any difference at all... the paper strips are in front of me right now and the dry down shows a slight difference with the coffee note. Where the original Code stays sweet & fresh, Code Ultimate is a bit more dense & a little warmer. Still smells very similar to the original though. Code Ultimate however is a bit stronger and probably also has better longevity than Code. At least: on these paper strips! Haven't tried on skin.
When I finish my bottle of Code I will probably replace it with Code Ultimate.

Edit: after 24 hours Code is hardly detectable on the paper strip, while Code Ultimate is still quite strong.

florabella
florabella

I tried this last week, not knowing the notes at all, just going on the fact that I love the original Code. I struggled to find any real difference between them and it seemed to me that it didn't have the same silage and longevity as the original. I will have to test it again now that I'm aware of the notes.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Armani Code Ultimate Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Armani Code Ultimate Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Armani Code Ultimate Femme by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Armani Code Ultimate Femme by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.