Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Armani Code for Women Giorgio Armani for women
dislike

I have it: 2514 I had it: 1543 I want it: 1606 My signature: 114

honey
Armani Code for Women Giorgio Armani for women Videos Armani Code for Women Giorgio Armani for women Videos
Armani Code for Women Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Armani Code for Women Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Armani Code for Women Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Armani Code for Women Giorgio Armani for women Pictures

Armani Code was introduced to women in the spring of 2006. It is based on harmony between orange blossom, fresh spicy notes of ginger and warm sandalwood. A luminous opening captures the essence of two different oranges - bitter orange from Africa and sweet Italian orange. In the heart of the composition Tunisian orange blossom absolute makes a magical floral fantasy in alliance with jasmine Sambac. Its sensual trail brings a sweet unity of orange blossom, vanilla and a drop of honey.

Armani Code for Women was created by Carlos Benaim, Dominique Ropion and Olivier Polge.

Jasmine Italian Orange Bitter Orange

Armani Code Summer Pour Femme 2011

Armani Code for Women Fragrance Reviews

Dara813
Dara813

For some reason, I don't smell a lot of honey and vanilla in this. However, this isn't necessarily a bad thing since I do smell the ginger and citrus, which I LOVE. The vanilla and honey start to come through later but I get citrus throughout. This is very pretty, almost mysterious, very feminine, and wearable. It has a fresh quality but it's also a little spicy. It has the best of both worlds and that's a great thing.

golinka
golinka

That one s way too strong, and almost aggressive! Within 30 minutes it gets just sweet sugary and cheap! Very synthetic :(

Bj Asuncion
Bj Asuncion

On my skin, this smells like a Citrusy ginger with hints of M&M's chocolate, which I like!

Doll1986
Doll1986

I love this one its a memorable scent very classy

KiraAR
KiraAR

Armani Code for Women is pleasant enough. You're not going to offend anyone wearing this. To my nose, it's a pretty generic scent. Citrus and jasmine are the two main notes I pick up, but there are so many other scents that do either or both of those notes better than this. My husband summed it up well: "Not bad, but nothing special."

jake.shouse

This goes on so strong but it doesn't last but a few hours it's a lovely smell i love it but its doesn't last as long as a 100 dollar perfume should! Still love it!

ellina1984
ellina1984

This is the only "pure" floral in my collection, and by that I mean this is the only scent I have that weighs so hard on the flowers. Already, this saying something!

I find this sensual, in a "madame" kind of way - sensual, but not overtly sexy, feminine, but not screaming her presence.

Armani code for women, on my skin, mostly translates into a simple triad: Orange - jasmine - honey.

The orange is more bitter at first, more refreshing and sweet as time goes by.
The jasmine is, to say one word, heady. As a former jasmine hater, who still finds it hard to like jasmine in a lot of perfumes, I can say that this is unmistakably heavy on the jasmine. But it's not a suffocating one, as in Alien. Rather something more delicate, without becoming a floral whisper. As I said, heady (thankfully not indolic - have had bad experiences with that facet of jasmine).

And then, there's the honey. Sticky and aromatic, it compliments the jasmine, and together they make a thick, moderately sweet floral concoction.

There's also a tender, simple vanilla adorning the whole, and a bit of sandalwood, discreet and elegant.

At the drydown, I can detect the vanilla and sandalwood, both sparingly used and gorgeously done.

I'd wear this strictly in the winter, as I'm sure it would be too thick and become too stuffy in the heat.
I imagine myself with a thick scarf and wool beanie, walking along an avenue on a windy day, the wind blowing this scent around me, like it is about to start raining honey-coated jasmine flowers dusted with orange zest any minute.
(Now, wouldn't that rain be lovely?)

EDIT: This reminds me of addict, sans spice, very much like its innocent yet sensual sibling.
Also, longevity is not good on skin, and sillage is non-existent on me. Still, because I really like it, I reapply often.
EDIT 2: Yesterday was Friday. I was picking through the clothes I'd worn all week to see which ones had to be put in the hamper, and I picked a T-shirt I had worn on Monday. As i was turning it inside out, a waft of something amazingly feminine and delicate came up to my nose. It was Armani Code. So, longevity on clothes is fantastic, and this must smell even more gorgeous when you are not wearing it yourself, but smelling it from afar on someone else.

I have wanted to try Armani Code for Women for a long, long time, but back when I was still ordering carded samples online, this one never seemed to be available. I finally espied a bottle on the top shelf of the Sephora wall the other day. I was floundering about to locate even three new perfumes worthy of testing, and I settled on this one, along with two others which are strictly "apply with a bath on the horizon" affairs.

I should perhaps clarify that I recently had a very, very disappointing experience with this house's Si, and in the meantime also learned that Giorgio Armani perfumes are now produced by L'Oréal, so I figured that Code, launched in 2006 (the same year as Insolence and Rumeur, among other fairly famous perfumes) had probably already been reformulated, this being 2014.

In fact, this formulation of Code does not smell bad. It's a sweetish, shellac-covered synthetic jasmine scent. I see that it is being compared by reviewers to everything under the sun, and I have to agree that judging by this, nihil sub sole novum est!

The comparison to Alien is interesting. I might describe Code as Alien without the ghastly purple. I definitely see why some women have fallen for this scent. The fact that this smells good next to the tsunami of celebrity scent-esque launches by the designer houses since 2010 says a lot about this moment in perfume history. I mean, I would not buy a bottle of this, but at least it is wearable.

Beezle
Beezle

First a tribute to the bottle. Its just lovely. The stature demands notice and is a clue to the unique juice it holds. It's my first experience with a honey dominated fragrance. This is how sweetness for a mature, confident woman and possibly a man, is done. Combined with the vanilla, it conveys a deeper sweetness, almost sultry. Orange is presents but the floral notes elude me. Definitely an evening scent, likely a cold weather scent. Very nice.

auroramaria
auroramaria

Heady beautiful intoxicating fragrance!
Armani Code is an amazing concotion of flowers and syrupy honey and vanilla.
When I wear it I feel like I'm wrapped up in a warm cashemire blanket.
This is a very feminine scent deep and warm you won't go unnoticed while wearing Code.
Suitable for the colder months and night wear,
Excellent longevity but after a few hours it stays very close to skin making it very intimate

blue_belle
blue_belle

I finally got the chance to try this one today: truly gorgeous. The floral notes literally bloomed on my skin as I went about my day, and I would get little whiffs of it and go, "oh! What is that?" It was Armani Code! Beautiful, sweet, creamy flowers, almost like a dessert. This is one that urges you to come closer.

This would probably suit a fall night best but it actually got better once I got out in the heat and sweated a little. It was good in the air-conditioned mall but it was GREAT in the air-conditioned car after the hot walk over! After about six hours it is in the process of drying down, and it is getting sweeter and more vanilla-y. Perhaps when I need a sweet-jasmine perfume fix in the future I'll turn to this one, but since I already have several that fit the bill it's not high on my list just now.

llburris
llburris

joilecat you said it "if you have the right chemistry". I absolutely love the smell of Armani Code. When I wear it........I smell like a man. And I can't even scrub it off because my skin radiates it so loudly. I love the bottle, the scent......it just doesn't love me.

joliecat
joliecat

Armani Code is a copy of an original perfume created in 1920 by Girard ,called New York Nights.

Girard New York Nights is richer, lasts a LOT longer, with MUCH better silage. It's still available today and can be found in some online perfume shops and on ebay.

Both are lovely if you have the right chemistry for them.

jamaral
jamaral

Sofisticado e marcante .. perfume ideal para a noite.
Muito bom.

jdawg
jdawg

I honestly don't need to go in great detail of the top, heart and base notes. They all blend in perfectly. A spray or two gives the feeling of class, elegance, sexy and youthful on a woman.

kittybobmeowpants
kittybobmeowpants

one of my favorite fragrances... deep, sexy and absolutely gorgeous.

foxy_princess

This is possibly the most gorgeous and smooth usage of honey in a fragrance.

Grimly Fiendish
Grimly Fiendish

Simply put, Armani Code is intoxicating. It can be a bit masculine during the opening, but don't let that deter you. It settles down to a beautiful, floral and powdered honey scent that exudes feminine, mysterious charm.

Honey, vanilla, orange and white floral notes work together amazingly well to make a sweet, but never cloying smell. My childhood home had a fresh honeysuckle bush in the yard, with delicious, fragrant, sweet honey; this perfume really takes me back to that scent.

The lasting power is moderate: about 4-6 hours, and it tends to stay close to my skin, which I like because it's very sensual. For me, it wears best in cooler weather; it really shines on fall and winter nights, but I often miss it too much to wait! I find myself spraying it lightly on summer nights, even in the miserable heat of Florida, and it still smells lovely.

This could easily be a signature fragrance. I've thought about making it my signature many times, but I'm just too darn fickle! It's one of the few perfumes that I will repurchase again and again. If this scent works with your chemistry, you won't find anything else quite like it.

idalicious
idalicious

Sweet dessert coconut. I fell in love at first sniff, but today it is already too popular for me. It's easy to find a replacement and swallowed him too many women, like ck euphoria.

Sylvie-Aus

Went to try it again, this time the actual eau de parfum, not the eau de toilette ! The first blast is great, wonderful, glorious citrus, natural & fresh, second note develops, multi facets , the ginger and sandalwood gives a gorgeous opening to the unique blend of aromatic with a hint of spicy floral, quietly in the back ground a woody vanilla . Bravo ! I don't get any sickening sweetness or overly floral scent. This is indeed very Armani signature, I love it and on my way to buy this wonderful fragrance , wondering how this "maestro" passed me by !

Sylvie-Aus

Well I like it, even so I could not smell anything at first. So can comment only on dry down. Lovely scent of warm lemon and vanilla. I can sniff why so manny likes it.

MeganD
MeganD

My mum, who is a diehard Oriental lover (that would sound naughty anywhere else but here) came home with a bottle of impulse-bought Code for Women a few months ago. It's absolutely lovely on her, and an interesting thing I've noticed is that she literally seems about 20 years younger when she wears this instead of her usual Opium or Cinnabar. Not that those aren't beautiful perfumes, but they definitely send out a different message. I didn't truly appreciate the difference fragrance makes in our perceptions of people until my mother suddenly didn't smell like my mother!

On me, Code doesn't really develop much from when I first spray it on. Maybe the vanilla gets a tiny bit more apparent, but that's it. The sillage and the way this sits on the skin is what makes it what I call a "hug" scent: When you can't smell that someone is wearing perfume until you hug them or they're really close to you, and then you let out that almost involuntary "Oh my god you smell so GOOD." I think that aspect, along with the vanilla, is what makes men go so weak at the knees for Code. It's a 'YOU smell good' rather than a 'your PERFUME smells good' kind of fragrance. Obviously, it's great to wear on a first date (or second or third or fourth...)

I think this is a real crowd-pleaser, and I say that without a hint of snobbery. It's just really hard not to like! It's sexy but not too bold or polarising, sweet but not sickly, and quite gourmand without making you smell like a cupcake. Safe but never boring.

I don't usually like the concept of blind-buying, but in this case I'd say go right ahead if you were thinking about it. Chances are you'll fall in love.

Penny Urn'd
Penny Urn'd

If I had to describe this fragrance in one word it would be "dreamy."

On me, it's a perfect pairing of orange blossom and jasmine that isn't overtaken with competing notes (they are so well-blended that I can't tease them out). To me, that is what makes this fragrance special. Admittedly, I have an orange blossom bias, but as a soliflor, it can be difficult (as in Jo Malone's OB, where I was encouraged to buy other Jo Malones to mix with it. With JM price$, they should be mixed for me, thank you).

Some say it's sexy and should be reserved for dates and nights out. Some say it's not a bit sexy, and perfect for daytime. All I can say is that I've never worn anything quite like it before and I'm thoroughly enjoying this dreamy journey.

Whiteclimax
Whiteclimax

At first smells like that kind of masculine female fragrance. Although it has honey scent, is not a sweet perfume. Also I can really smell the orange from it.
But once it dries it starts to become more feminine and sweet.

SMELLY1992
SMELLY1992

this smells completely amazing. So fancy and I would even say... aphrodiziac. It's a pitty that the bottle is so serious, it should be different from the ARMANI CODE FOR MEN

Ľubka Lilla
Ľubka Lilla

yes yes yes yes this is absolutely amazing smell, rich and sweet and not generic and boring like lot of new fragrances. TOP :)

ShroomRavioli
ShroomRavioli

I'm so in love with this scent. It's so charming, very sensual. It just makes me feel a lot more courageous. Men love the smell as well ;)

Beckylynn8881
Beckylynn8881

I don't know how Armani managed to perfectly capture springtime in Arizona perfectly inside of a bottle, but he did!!
When I was 21, I left my Connecticut hometown and moved out to Tucson for university. It was my first time away from home and during that time period, I had this constant sense of freedom, excitement and exhilaration, like I was reborn and seeing the world through a child's eyes again. Anyways, that spring, while walking around campus, I would catch these beautiful whiffs in the air, like nothing I had ever smelled in Connecticut. I later found out that what I was smelling was orange blossoms! That is why I love this perfume so much. One whiff of this and I'm 21 all over again. I live in Indonesia now and this will always be my little piece of Arizona, no matter where I might end up! :)

malik2011
malik2011

For sure Fragrance Exposure to the sunlight is very dangerous for the quality of the juice. And Since this one is really intriguing i can advise you that you should take yours with you to the nearest authentic SHOP and compare it to the one in the shop through sniffing yours and sniffing the other one.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

wendyyparty

I don't know if my nose changed or the smell of my bottle of this perfume changed.

Thailand flood in 2011 ruined many parts of my house, all furnitures including the one that I stored this fragrance in it...gone. Someone helped taking care of this bottle when I was away, it had not been kept properly for a month and was in direct contact with sunlight (and of course...the heat). I was horrified when I came back and found out about it.

Now the juice smells too sweet , too syrupy for me I can't take it for long. I can still detect the strong orange, then jasmine and vanilla

I sometimes think about getting a new bottle. But I'm not sure of myself, for I also start to have this nausea over many sweet frags recently.

Any suggestions?

dazzlin9
dazzlin9

Agree with chiquis.. it's just like alien in the light version for me..and i like them both..

jake.shouse

I like the smell always have love Vanilla Amber Orange Blossom and I get a powdery note also.. I will enjoy this perfume! Still not hung up on Armani perfumes at all! Very few brands impress me Estee Lauder is my favorite brand!

lirael00
lirael00

My roommate only wore Armani Code and Armani Code. It was her signature so I could never claimed it as mine. Code is a really warm fragrance. It's all about that sweet honey. The longevity is great but the sillage isn't really strong. You have to go closer to the person wearing it if you want to sniff on this honey potion. Whenever my rommie was out of town, Code became my mysterious companion for the night out. I don't regret any of those nights that we spent together.

AnitaAna
AnitaAna

It's very beautiful and strong. This perfume is one of those that have attitude.
I loved the smell of it! It's quite long lasting.

Chiquis
Chiquis

I’ve spent a bit more time with this perfume, so I’m redoing my review.

In my opinion Armani Code can best be described as a slightly masculine orange soda that somehow dries down into something similar to Alien EDP (jasmine sambac ???). It’s sweet, but not at all sickly sweet. I think perfumes get sickly sweet when caramel and other candies are used. I’ve noticed when honey is used the fragrance doesn’t seem as sweet. Lady Million is along the same lines- honey sweet but not candied sweet.

I don’t get the sexy here… I don’t know why, this fragrance just doesn’t strike me as sexy or alluring.

I don’t dislike Armani Code, but I don’t really like it either… I’m a bit indifferent. It’s not offensive or anything… I’m just not over the moon about it. If I smelled it on someone then I would compliment her (or him as I think a man could pull this off), but I don’t feel compelled to wear Armani Code. Also, I think one could wear this in the spring or even summer. It doesn't strike me as a fall or winter only.

As long as you like citrus and orange and honey, I think you could blind purchase this and not totally regret it. It’s not as polarizing as scents like Angel and Alien. Just know that it doesn't last long on skin OR clothes. If you love this then you will have to reapply often (every two hours) or you will have to spray a lot. Luckily the bottle design allows for it to fit in most makeup bags.

Oh and by the way- I purchased my small bottle from Sephora. So I know it's not a fake. Just wanted to say that because I wonder sometimes when I read reviews and they describe a scent so differently than how I view it.

Coconutmusk
Coconutmusk

I purchased a roller ball of this because after a realization that my collection seems to be heavy on the celeb scents I get at the discount stores, save for a few decent houses of my "have to haves", I decided if Im going to spend about $20 I should start going with more "proper" houses and getting away from impulsive blind buys. I liked this well enough when I tested it so I bought it.
I'm not real wowed by this, but it is nice. It starts off with like a sharp orangey/lemon pledgey kind of thing, which isn't terrible but kind of ho-hum. That fades pretty quickly and then it kind of goes.....floral I guess? I don't know because I put it on 20 minutes ago and I'm huffing my wrist and I don't think I can detect anything at all. Maybe something kind of orangey- it doesn't seem real feminine to me and I get the reference to the "Euro guys with pointy shoes" one reviewer down the line wrote. LOL. Yeah- I'm not finding this real sexy or edgy, more everyday average. But it could just be me, I have a chemistry that turns gardenia into popcorn butter and plum into dust, so maybe the notes in this just don't agree with me either.

icecube
icecube

There is an new Armani Pink - same bottle as Code but Pink off course.
Anyone that have tried it - and what do you think about it??
It seems to me that this version is only sold in the eastern countries Russia for example.
Would be happy to get as much information about it as possible.

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

It's a pretty scent. I really enjoy it. It surely came out differently then what I was expecting the bottle to produce when I blindly sprayed it. But I was pleasantly surprised. My only qualm is that the fragrance just does not last, or perhaps it does but I become asnomic to the fragrance itself. Other then not lasting long I think it's a very decent perfume.

HickorySmoke
HickorySmoke

I love this fragrance on a woman. If I was debating on being with a woman, and then smelled this fragrance on her, the debate would be over.

wind83
wind83

This is like Deep Red but more i feel honey, floral a little and orange.
Love this scent, so mysterious, seductive, even when i got the bottle, even my BF love too, he wear it too!!
I dont know the longlasting or not, cause i just alittle try on my hand.. maybe is hould try this night.

I gave this : 8.5/10

Marie76
Marie76

I love this on other people, orange, neroli and jasmin are probably my favourite scents, so why does it smell so cheap on me? I seem to radiate this bitter, scratchy orangey smell whenever I spray it on. It always tempts me, but we just do not get along.

vanillary29
vanillary29

If Hugo Boss Deep Red and Paco Rabanne Lady Million had a lovechild, it would be Code. It oozes with delicious honey, vanilla, orange blossom and bright citrusy notes backed with robust ginger! Sexy in the understated way, sophisticated, graceful, dignified yet playful and warm. This scent can be worn in just about every season and can fit both day and night, which says a lot about its versatility. A new found love!

400blows
400blows

My brief affair with Code seems to be at an end. Today, there were way too many middle fruits for me. I love citrus; the withering assault of grapefruit/citrus at the start of Roma just thrills me. But here, there is not enough astringency and a little too much edibility and sweetness.
I will not write it off completely, but it went a little too quickly from instantly delicious to overdose, like a Lennonless McCartney song. Niceness/accessibility needs to be tempered, or you become irritated before long. I will try again sometime and see if I can find something harder-edged or more complex to engage with in it. For now, Basi Femme is the antidote.

Parfymegal
Parfymegal

This smells Divine on some People. Unfortunately it doesn't mix well With my skinchemistry.

neilvizuett
neilvizuett

I first smelled it on a friend and liked it instantly. I asked her what fragrance it was, she said it was black code, I got it for myself, and I´m a man, but I don´t care, because I love the smell.

FloridaMom
FloridaMom

Very pretty and a beautiful intoxicating scent. Very sexy, strong, and heady. Something I picture a 20-30 something urbane woman wearing. I don't really get citrus from it, I get more of a blackberry and blueberry, along with some powder, musk, honey and vanilla...maybe even a small touch of incense. No one note dominates, they all seem to be tossed together but it works beautifully.

It's an interesting spicy fragrance full of white flowers, vanilla and honey. This composition makes it a little sharp, but fortunately not too much for my nose.
The sharpness is similar to some of the perfumes from Dior Poison line and Thierry Mugler's Alien.
More of an evening scent, I guess.
The sweetness and the bitterness are well balanced.
This bottle is for my taste - mysterious and dark.
Nice!

Velvet_Touch
Velvet_Touch

One of my favourite perfumes. It lasts all day long and still feel it on my skin. So mystique and unique!I bought it twice so far from Strawberrynet, the scent is perfect!

chrisndema
chrisndema

Ok fragrance.....similar to Guerlain which nerolia bianca which i prefer. I find this one too generic although im sure if on the right body chemistry it will be a bomb. I have a 2,5oz bottle and am willing to swap if anyone is interested email me.

Linekali
Linekali

I love it!Sexy,mysterious and seductive fragrance.
Sounds like a big hug, but exciting.Creates a dark and sensual atmosphere without losing the class and elegance.
This is my signature!

boutonstendres
boutonstendres

Lovely citrusy floral. Pleasantly sweet but balanced. Quality on the first spray and on the dry-down. Not a unique fragrance by any standards.

Appropriate for all occasions, which is surprisingly rare in a perfume.

Longevity errs on the side of average. The sillage is medium and fades to low.

Edee
Edee

This gave me a terrible headache. I put some on before going to bed one night. I think it is the orange and orange blossom notes. Their presence is very heavy. I can only take them in small amounts. Orange blossom is fine in a fragrances,as long as it is not the main note.

MandiPants85
MandiPants85

This fragrance is quite floral. Nice, but not unique. Given that it is okay, and sillage and longevity is terrible, I would not purchase this at full price.

lilywhite13
lilywhite13

This is one of a kind fragrance. Unique,Classy, mysterious, timeless, the essence of an italian woman around the world.

My signature forever! Grazie Giorgio.

Lavallectra
Lavallectra

This is really soft and feminine, mostly I can smell the white florals, vanilla, wood and a little honey. When I tested on a cool day I got some ginger as well. This is probably good to wear from Autumn/Fall though to Spring - the warmth of the honey, wood and ginger would be great for cooler months, but the florals shine in this too, making it suitable for springtime. The downside for me was that the sillage died down fairly quickly - after about an hour it was a skin scent only.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

Armani Code was a scent that I had tried a long time ago and disliked. The beautiful blue bottle and promise of vanilla had drawn me in, but I had found it far too strong and too sweet. I revisited it recently when a very nice smelling lady told me that that Armani Code was what she was wearing.
Code has a piquant opening, a distinct ginger and a lot of bitter orange. It's very warm and interesting, and actually not so sweet to begin with. A great sweep of orange blossom and jasmine - more orange blossom to me - adds a heady floral aspect to this scent. The orange note remains fairly bitter and never acquires a fruitiness at all, which helps this scent I think. The florals smell very pollen rich and I think make the sweetness seem more intriguing. It is the honey which I think was so potently sweet to me previously. It remains fairly linear until a somewhat unspectacular vanilla dry-down.
This is a nice evening scent, but I would definitely not wear it during the day unless very chaste in application - Code is very very strong. It reminds me a little of Ange Ou Demon, so if you like that one this may be a good choice to try. What I liked most about Code was that while it is a dark, heady scent, it had at the same time a somewhat luminous feeling and in this reminded me of Caron's Narcisse Noir. Worth considering by the modern femme fatales not looking to go niche.

liiva

Luna is more warmer, sweet, syrupy and more girly. Like a little sister of original Code.

SorceressOfTheDark
SorceressOfTheDark

Sexiness with a hint of dominance. Creamy fruits tossed with vanilla, addled with dark spices make Armani code a women's choice for feeling mysterious, confident and beautiful. Wearing this makes you see your world through slitted eyes and tousled hair, a Chesire smile and a winner takes all attitude. This perfume gives you an attitude that lasts for hours.
A little goes a very long way, so be careful in your application. In today's world of chemical watered down soups, it's refreshing to find a perfume that works from start to finish.
Delightful spices of ginger and vanilla, mellowed honey, tart citrus and woods combine to make Armani Code unique in today's world. It's sophisticated, it's perfect for evenings and it's a wonderfully mature fragrance. It's tangy opening is refreshing and surprising, yet soon gives way to a sophisticated perfume that is hazily sensual, languid and at ease with itself.
Wonderful for cooler weather and also easily at home with jeans, a Chanel blazer, as it is with an over-sized sweater. Lasts for quite a few hours and although seemingly soft, sprayed in the right places, those around you will appreciate Armani Code. Even the bottle says "sexy" as the glass deepens from a pale to a deeper blue with black flowers.

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

I once bought a fake for a test, but since this type of scents gives me a headache, I decided to use it as an air freshener for my old car and guess what? My car smelled so beautifully and elegant that I envied her! I wish I was able to wear the real Code - maybe in time my sensitivity will change a bit and then I'll have a go with it.

Jenny-Rebecca
Jenny-Rebecca

A stunning and magnetic composition of sweet honey that blends beautifully with Italian Orange,Jasmine and Vanilla.

My experience with this perfume did not provide too much heaviness or spiciness from the ginger, just the right amount to add balance to these sweet notes. One of the great things about perfume, is that everyone will have a different experience...I mention this as I notice some found the ginger to be quite strong while others were surprised the ginger was muted.

The initial spray provided a burst of fresh floral and sweet citrus notes with the honey note permeating thereafter. This scent is great if you want something a little bit more bold than a whisper quiet floral.

PLUMPIE

One of the few citrus fragrances I can actually pull off - but it is a refined oriental orangey citrus, lots of orange blossoms, sensual vanilla. Powdery dry honey which is quite a vintage note in modern perfumery but gives this a slightly early 90s/late 80s vibe - Very crisp and sensual yet powdery and mysterious. I adore this scent it is wonderful day or night and great for warm weather.

alba0
alba0

This was my 2nd signature fragrance (after J'adore par Dior), and my all-time favorite - I'm buying it again next winter. I only wore it at night, the sillage was excellent even at cigarette smoke-filled nightclubs. And very long lasting.

MonaThorbourne
MonaThorbourne

Received a mini of this from Shoppers Drug Mart. Smells like spicy lemon. I don't mind the smell at all, but not strong or long lasting enough for me.

debbiesuthd
debbiesuthd

This really is a lovely fragrance. On first spray it promises orange and orange blossom which comes with a real citrus punch, tinged around the edges with jasmine and then a hint of sandalwood hot on its heels. This then very quickly disperses and the perfume reminds me of 'Burberry Women' on the dry down, which I like a lot; slightly gingery, with a soft honeyed and faint vanilla scent. Unfortunately, it only lasts for about 15 minutes with my body chemistry before it completely disappears. The vanilla isn't too much, by the way, just enough. I'm not a huge fan of the sweet vanilla finishes, and Armani Code thankfully doesn't have this. Not one for my repurchase list, simply because it has no longevity on me.

hanami.967
hanami.967

This was my fragrance for 3 years - a smokey floral. Then suddenly I outgrew it. It had blended great with my body chemistry, so much so that my lover thought it was 'the smell of me'. I found it to be subtle yet long lasting. This I think works best as a daytime fragrance for the workplace on a woman who wants to smell good, but not alluring. It's complex and classy, with an air of independence.

Incidentally, I recently made many changes in my life at the same time I changed my fragrance preference. Smell is a powerful emotional connector. I'm currently wearing Very Irrestible Sensual by Givenchy. Not sure that's my perfect fit yet.

katiapesheva
katiapesheva

SEX IN BOTTLE!!!

hippiechick13
hippiechick13

Code is dusk, Cadillac's, the lights of Los Angeles or New York passing over the dark tinted windows. Dimly-lit bars and red wine. Black fishnet. Plum lips. It's dark glasses and a navy-blue dress. It's leather pants. There's something punk about it, as much as there is something elegant. It could take you from the office to a rock and roll gig easily.

I get the comparisons to Addict and Hypnotic Poison - these three could be sisters. But Code is the most inoffensive and comfortable. Versatile and modern, and feminine. Sexy and smart.

Edit: Wearing it a second day, and I have to say, it's without a doubt a highly similar scent to Burberry Brit. They have the same musky vanilla soft overtones going on.

arajuna
arajuna

with this I smell liquid sex appeal...its heavy, magnetic, demanding, heated, mysterious and confident

now, I know its described as having a 'drop of honey' but actually this is like honey slowly dripping down the walls and making shimmering golden puddles on the floor, intoxicatingly delicious imagery

also, wearing the perfume is kind of like being naked yourself with drops of golden honey running down your curves....it is really seductive

I find the orange very obvious, which is important because I think without a bit of bitter orange juice the perfume would probably be much too strong as the other notes are so powerful. equally the ginger does tone it down too by adding some unexpected spice and freshness

aginger
aginger

All I got was lemon-scented pine-sol that overpowered the orange... No honey, vanilla, jasmine, sandalwood, or ginger. The only upsides were its low sillage (skin scent for me) and excellent longevity and durability (I could still smell it nearly 12 hours later, and the second time I gave it a go, the scent lingered even after I tried washing it off with soap and water). I was really disappointed; I wanted to like this one because the fragrance pyramid seemed wonderful. :( But I don't get any blending of scents, just synthetic overpowering citrus (and lemon, which doesn't even appear in the note pyramid?)... where did the drydown go? (To be fair, this was an EDP kept in a bathroom for 6 years, so humidity and temperature fluctuations galore. The bottle may have gone bad.)

sahasz
sahasz

I like fit in the shop and bought one 30ml. Used it for about 2 weeks still liked it and then suddenly I got very bored with it. Like: it's whatever-fragrence. I swap it for something fresher.
But I do understand why this one has so many lovers.

dioradddict
dioradddict

who knows about the EDT version??? need comparisons pleaseeee! is it the same frag just lighter in sillage? lacks some notes? what can u say about it? tks :)

first impression of edt version: is like a summer version, weaker, but the same smell...but no staying power, good if u want to smell it during the day and hotter days

Rosetaire
Rosetaire

I would like to try it but i pass on vanilla scents

Nil3
Nil3

What u see is what u get.

This can be DEFINETELY worn in winter,but a winner in summer nights!!!!!!
The more skin is wrapped with this masterpiece the better. ;)

teadrr
teadrr

I was doubtful about the supposed citrus notes so I went back and smelled my bottle low and behold there is right in the forefront. I would say the reason I missed it was because I was concentrated on the floral notes. I think this perfumes heart is white floral. I find the die down a simple sandalwood. The citrus/ginger does explain the peculiarity to this perfume. (I find oddness a good thing). This a warm and sexy smell. It completely reminds me of something a businesswoman would wear. I find I use it out on dates. I do not find this to be a unique smell. It is special because I wear it. But, I found that I smell it on many others. Something about it being Armani also makes me feel that even with the floral this is not hyper feminine. I don’t mind this aspect. But it’s not special enough for me. I am still on the search for that unique floral I will love.

Sexy, evening fragrance. Perfect to wear with a dress or... with no dress:)

Update: I regretted a lot that after the second checking, it turned out that some of middle notes do not smell nice on my skin. What a terrible shame!

sammydevlin
sammydevlin

Not very fond of this. I've had it on for about 20 minutes and I'm thinking it's very like Jean Paul Gaultier Classique, which I really don't like.

It's also a bit chocolatey at this stage on me but I don't get citrus at all. I smell this on a lot of people, it's not very unique.

Scout
Scout

I should love this. I love orange, I love flowers, I love orange blossom. But this is an example of where construction and chemistry count. This transforms into nothing but powder and honey and vanilla. Sad times.

macheprofumo
macheprofumo

I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT. It is a very classy scent that has is long-lasting. For every women. Bravo Signor Armani.

iris_iris
iris_iris

"Lovely girl
You’re the beauty in my world
Without you there aren’t reasons left to find

And you’ll always be my whore
Cause you’re the one that I adore
And I’ll pull your crooked teeth
You’ll be perfect just like me
In you I feel so dirty in you I crash cars
In you I feel so pretty in you I taste god
We must never be apart"

This is kinda describing this perfume. Don't get me wrong, I can't say I don't like it. Quite the opposite. The quality is amazing, sillage and staying power out of the roof, but... it's just that something is not quite right with this one. It's like when you see a super pretty, sexy girl at the club. You see her from a distance, wearing tight dress and smoky eye make up. She is definitely succesful at her job. She has a little, classy tattoo on her wrist. You can't tell but you know her hair smells like oranges and lemons and skin is soft and clean. She laughs a lot and shows off her perfectly white teeth, and boy does she have a lot of admirers!
Every girl would like to be exactly like that when they first see her. But You also know that there's a stain of vodka on her perfect dress and she bites her red nails. And you just kinda know that before she had those great teeth she struggled with braces for 2 years. And she drinks a little too much wine when she is alone, and she occasionaly doesn't go to work because she is just so tired she can't get out of bed.
And she loves company but what calms her down are long baths with honey scented bath salts. She's damaged a bit and she knows it, so everyday she picks up the shattered pieces and put them in beautiful whole again for people to see.

ps Have You seen movie "Lovelace" with A. Seyfried? THAT'S the girl I've described. Sorry, I just realized that.

LuiLui

I have it and I enjoy it a lot!
Very nice scent!!

LuiLui

I have it and I enjoy it a lot!
Very nice scent!!

happygeisha
happygeisha

as soon as i sprayed this on, my man said flatly that i smelled like a dude. we laughed. he then got more descriptive... "you smell like one of those euro guys, the kind who like to wear those pointy shoes," which made laugh even harder.

ok, so maybe it was an inside joke but it was true... at first whiff ARMANI CODE FOR WOMEN totally smelled like one of those swarthy fellows in colorful satin shirts and gold chains who douses himself in way too much cologne.

but after the dry down, things totally got real.

HEY-OH! it transformed before my very nose!

it became instantly feminine and lovely... as if i'd soaked in a bath of honey milk and then dusted my skin lightly with honey dust. honey is indeed the dominant note here and this girl loves her some honey. RAWR. but orange? not smelling it. and i'm huffing my wrists pretty deeply hahaha. maybe its my chemistry? no idea but its a gorgeous scent. mmm i promise.

mariana7945
Thank you for your quick reply and thanks for the information. didnt either thought that there were a perfume called armani pink. But now i know for sure :)

mariana7945

Sorry for my poor english, im from Argentina

mariana7945

hi beauty_girl, armani code has a lot of flankers but i dont think "armani pink" exist. There is a perfume called "Summer Mania Femme" by Giorgio Armani that has the same tipe of bottle but pink, but its not a flanker of this perfume(Armani Code) and there is no "armani pink". You can check on the fragrantica database.

Hi everyone out there!
I have a question for all of you who are fans of this perfume and this perfume line. Does it exist a perfume from Armani called "Armani Pink" and is the same flanker, but it is pink instead and comes in 100ml, or is that just a fake perfume?
Thank you for your answers.

Sophia666
Sophia666

This one has the "it" factor, and the "wow" factor. Every time I have felt the need to ask someone what they were wearing (because it stood out that much), it was THIS! Smells better on the skin then it does on paper, and develops into a beautiful scent that cannot be judged on the first impression alone. Definitely give this one a try, I would not mind if the entire world smelled this way.

onome
onome

i so want this...i tried it on from my friend's ourse and it was wonderful...cnt wait to get mine

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

My wonderful boyfriend bought this for me for my birthday. It was a blind buy for both of us, and we both ended up loving it. The opening reminds me of Moschino Glamour a bit..I don't know why, I think it's probably the combination of ginger and bitter orange that produces a bit of a salty tang. Thankfully, that passes quickly and you end up with a sexy fragrance with juicy orange, vanilla, honey, and a dash of spice. Sophisticated and young, perfect for parties or even daily wear in the cooler months. Adorable bottle! This fragrance is sure to turn heads. A must-have for anyone who loves orange or ginger! Unfortunately it has poor longevity, but I like boosting my fragrances throughout the day anyway. Apply to hair and clothing for best longevity.

itsallgood
itsallgood

I really like this perfume, but sometimes it didn't really like me. I think it was the oranges, or maybe the orange with the vanilla. I adore the bottle and the easy way it traveled in my purse.

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

A much brighter scent than expected from the dark bottle.

On my skin: oranges, jasmine, honey, and ginger. Smells sexy, sophisticated, and expensive. The dry-down was somewhat more complex with the emerging sandalwood. Unfortunately, this all lasted but 2 hours.

OTA Mom
OTA Mom

A grove of orange trees? ginger? Wow, we must not be talking about the same fragrance AT ALL! To me this thing was a linear mix of jasmine and vanilla, almost licorice, sweetened up with honey. A night train speeding down the tracks.

Vampiris
Vampiris

not my favorite, luckily I only have a 30ml bottle

it's nice, but to me it smells a bit outdated like something from 80s..it's a typical white flower/honey scent

classy and the jasmine note on my skin is pretty strong..reminds me of Alien Thierry Mugler which doesn't agree with my skin, either

SophieZ
SophieZ

I was a Dior Addict fan and my husband LOVED it. Marc Jacobs Daisy is my everyday but Addict was my date night, get my husbands attention perfume.But then I started getting into funks with the dry down and it would actually put me in a bad mood and then I started getting headaches months after original purchase. I had to give up Addict and was on the hunt for something similar but with no "side effects". Armani Code was it! My husband still wants to "rip my clothes off" but its just different enough that it doesn't give me the headache and bad mood. It smells so sexy and it makes you want to be sexy when you wear it or wear it because you're feeling sexy.

elegia
elegia

At first I really loved this perfume. I do really love the scent; it smells like walking through a grove of orange trees - fresh oranges with both sweet and bitter kicks and some orange blossom thrown in for good measure. When I first test sprayed this in the store I was convinced that it would be a perfect everyday scent, fresh and unoffensive but just enough oomph to be interesting. I spritzed one wrist once and it seemed pretty light, but wanted to see how it wore before committing to a purchase. Am I glad I did! This stuff seemed to get stronger and stronger, and after about 20 minutes I had a huge headache and my eyes were watering a little (granted, I am quite sensitive to fragrances). As the smell developed, I gradually decided that while a lovely orange scent, it wasn't really anything special. It turned into the same generic orange smell that I smell in lots of orange-scented soaps and lotions. All in all, it smelled kind of cheap. Maybe it's just my personal taste, since most other reviewers seem to feel differently, but I don't find this perfume very seductive or classy at all. One the plus side, if this does work for you, it lasts FOREVER! I washed and scrubbed my wrist like mad and the scent is still stubbornly clinging to my skin and wafting up to my nose every once in a while.

Yoga13
Yoga13

The perfect fragrance for a dangerous sexy women. Its the perfect frangrance for a hot night out with that special someone or you just want the extra ooomph. It's borderline unisex which is why I love it

Save M
Save M

this is gorgeous!!! and very sensual!!! I love it definitely!I was looking for a nice honey-creamy fragrance for the next fall and I chose this one. honey and orange combined in this way are brilliant. Fresh & creamy as other people have already said! It's seductive yet fresh!!!! a great Armani's MASTERPIECE

windhill
windhill

I never though citrus can be as sexy as this. This scent is came across between Hidden Fantasy, Dior Addict and Elie Saab le parfum. With it's dark and powerful vanilla if I smelt it blindly I would think this is Dior. Warm and seductive. Armani Code Femme a bit spicy and no heady floral at all, the orange blossom was a star only at the top notes so I think a guy can wear it with no any problems.

ajlaa hashim
ajlaa hashim

my first perfume and terribly in love with it :)

marily
marily

I love this scent but it doesn't suit on my skin and my chemistry body,unfortunately it's awful on me :( very unique scent and has longevity

rosembloom
rosembloom

Heavenly whiffs of neroli, spiced honeyed oranges and creamy sandalwood : the opening is stunning, deep yet fresh . Orange-blossom is here, the star, innocent yet mysterious as it mingles with heady yet fruity Sambac Jasmine. Vanilla and honeyed pralines is what the drydown reveals to me , accompanied by a clean musk scent. It has something delicious about it that borders on mouthwatering . A love...

LoveForYMCMB
LoveForYMCMB

Too club like for me.Meh

SCBohemian
SCBohemian

Armani Code is a sexy, spicy, bitter orange elixir. The scent of a femme fatale.

isadorable
isadorable

i tried this on at the store... i liked it and my boyfriend couldn't keep his nose off me! so i went back and bought it... we must have picked up on another scent i had tried on that day (or perhaps it was some mixture of them), because when i wore it again, it didn't mesh well with my chemistry at all... and he wasn't as excited about it like the first time. being so pricey i used up the bottle, and once in a while got a complitment... but i wouldn't purchase it again... i'm sure this smells great on others though :)

Sweetnsexy
Sweetnsexy

The most sexiest perfume! The orange, honey and vanilla blend so well together. I wear this only on special date nights with the hubby! Love this stuff!

rthgdess
rthgdess

Armani Code is probably one of my all time favorites. It's fresh and sexy at the same time, and womanly, not girly. It starts with a burst of orange, jasmine, and a hint of ginger, and it dries down to a warm honeyed vanilla. I love it. And by the way, when I wear this, I can still smell it the next day. Great quality as expected from Armani.

fdmc
fdmc

I love this wonderful scent. It smells seductive and attractive, very young and trendy. This scent everything is perfect. The bottle is gorgeous, the designers are fantastic, and the brand "Giorgio Armani" is one of the best perfume brands in the world. This perfume is great because it is a strong scent but at the same time smells like orange which gives a lighter touch and stolen. The sillage is huge and longlasting is brutal, as all Armani fragrances. I'm a big fan of fragrance and all perfumes Armani. I recommend it.

arrokaj
arrokaj

seductive sent :) boys would fall in love with me :)

Diogo maggini
Diogo maggini

This fragrance on my girlfriend drives me crazy... Aphrodisiac!

Me.maxwell11
Me.maxwell11

I really enjoy this fragrance. I think it's sexy and warm. I used about 1/4 of a bottle before my then boyfriend said it smelled like men's cologne. So I gave this to a friend who also loved this. Recently, a co-worker had made a comment that my friend smelled like Axe for men. She was wearing Code. I'd rather smell feminine and like a woman so I've moved on but I still think it smells nice.

fleurdefi
fleurdefi

Ok, here goes my first review. After reading all the great things here about Armani Code, I was really excited to try it. Unfortunately, it doesn't work the same with my body chemistry and smelled more like a shabby chic English garden instead of the orange and vanilla yumminess I was expecting. All I smell is powder and heavy generic flowers. I guess I will stick with Deep Red to get my orange and vanilla fix.

BeautifulDynamite

Dear me...did this get reformulated?? If so, I'm so interested to try this again. The notes sound heavenly! Maybe it'll finally work on me this time. :)

fawnmarie
fawnmarie

Oh, Armani Code...how I love you! I'm on my second bottle of this dreamy fragrance. I love this perfume so much that I have a hard time describing the scent. It's just beautiful! Yes, it is a lovely blend of two different oranges with a sweet heart of honey and jasmine. It's more about the way this fragrance makes me feel. Several weeks ago, I had a happy experience with Armani Code. I was driving to work, having freshly applied makeup and blow-dried/styled my hair. My finishing touch before leaving the house was two spritzes of Code on my neck. As I drove to work on the interstate, I turned my head to check my blind spot before changing lanes. And there it was, a fresh breath of my favorite fragrance drifted up to me, and although I was about to go to work for 8 hours, I felt silly-happy, like a carefree little girl. This is a perfume so gorgeous and intricately complex...I really can't describe it, except to say that I love it. Polished. Poised. So pretty. Dark and mysterious but fresh and sweet. To the chemist who created this beauty, THANK YOU! It's incredible.

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

Lots of orange in this one, and I mean a lot! A good dose of honey too! Armani Code is actually pretty pleasant on the skin, better than I thought it would be. Its sweet but not in a bad way, I pick up on a creamy jasmine vanilla blend and fresh almost clean orange blossom that compliments all the orange in this fragrance. Almost no ginger though! I've only been wearing this for a few hours and I don't think it quite hit the drydown yet completely but I'm pretty sure the sandalwood will pop up soon. Overall I think this a pretty good offering from Armani. I can see why its so popular its really easy to like and pleases the nose.

daintypink01
daintypink01

i think this one smells similar ot jpg classique. both elegant and head turner

sayrmaillah@yahoo.com
sayrmaillah@yahoo.com

this is the perfume that i always wanted ever since i saw the ad. when i get to try the smell i luv it coz i luv orange notes. anyhow armani code reminds me of britney spears hidden fantasy coz the similarities of these perfumes are the orange, vanilla, sandalwood and jasmine notes. of course armani code smells amazing. thank goodness it's not the sweet kind.the bottle is also nice. the large bottle which is 75 ml grips perfectly in my hand and not that bulky or space consuming especially if you wanna put it inside your bag. both the longevity and sillage are exellent, it won't let you down. i would say armani code is marketed especially to the mature crowd. it is sexy and seductive. just not sure if men would be atracted to this scent. the best time to wear this is during the night and in a cold climate.

Oahsa
Oahsa

العطر حلو وريحته حمضي وسويت جيه

المشكله الوحيده اللي فيه انه ريحة اظنتي البرتقال او ورد البرتقال تروح بسرعه, وانا اساسا خذيته عشان هاي الريحه المميزه

بس حتى لو العطر وايد روعه وريحته مميزه ومافي نفس ريحته, وانصحكم فيه اكيد

والعطر يتم فتره حلوه, بس مب قوي وايد, ومع الوقت يصير هادي

وسعره اضنتي حوالي 450 درهم

*العطر الوحيد اللي "شوي" نفس ريحته هو ديور آديكت الأزرق الغامج

stacia79
stacia79

An orange-ginger-jasmine blend that dries down to a warm vanilla. One spritz lasts a long time, something I have come to love about the house of Armani. It's more spiced than sweet in my opinion, but never seems like one of those baked-goods scented candles that are synonymous with grannies' homes in the fall. If it reminds me of edibles at all it would be more like a chai tea. Someone who adores oranges or even orange blossoms will love this. The ad campaign attempts to sell Code as a seductive scent. I suppose it could be, but it seems more comforting cozy than sexy to me.

tvdvampire
tvdvampire

There is something really special about this fragrance, it is warm attractive, very sexy. I think Armani's perfumes have always something special about them different from any other brand.

Germany
Germany

Love Armani Code! Wearing it today and also have the more citrusy version ( EDT) want to buy the summer edition of 2013 has anyone seen the notes ? Same as last year? May get it tomorrow along with a small EDP for my purse :) love that stuff. Find it very masculine and assertive the base notes are vanillic woody and creamy though.

amaliamarinescu
amaliamarinescu

clearly a sexy and provocative parfum
you feel like a diva
but i had to sell it because , although i liked it i felt that is not my personality
for me works better HYPNOSE , i feel that is more me

so in order to wear Armani i feel that you should buy expensive clothes and live in Hollywood

paojaime
paojaime

I've always wanted this perfume, just to have it. I had only smelled it on test strips for years, and a few days ago I tried it on my wrist. When you first spray, all you can smell is the bitter orange. Once it dried, it suddenly became extremely powdery on my skin., Some people may like this, but I hate powdery perfumes. It was almost as powdery as Flower by Kenzo on my skin and my bf thinks kenzo smells like a grandmother). However, out of nowhere the smell began to turn into that honey and vanilla base (after maybe 20 min or so). That is what sold me and had me buy it. I walked outside when it was turning into that honey vanilla base, and it was projecting a delicious smell. More delicious in the projection than directly on my skin. The only con is that despite everyone saying that it lasts all day, I'm only getting a few hours (unless for some reason I am just getting used to it and not detecting it). Good fragrance over all.

IsaIsabella
IsaIsabella

Smells Iike some sort of sweet orange cornflakes to me but with a powdery edge. Interesting scent. I may buy one when my current perfume runs out.

On my skin: I detect honey, orange, and sandalwood....and maybe powdered jasmine petals. It is a very powdery scent which gives a comforting feeling when you apply it on :)
I'll be keeping an eye out for this one but my current stash of perfume is estimated to last for 9 years -____- so it'd be a while before I buy this.

Edit: the dry down is too bitter on me. I'll pass :(

dream
dream

When I tried it the first time I felt like I had a strong hit on my head of a strong bitter orange that I didn't like at all, I didn't remember how it dried down as i tried too many perfumes that day, but one day I asked a co-worker what she was wearing as her perfume smelled very pleasant and refreshing, she replied Armani Code, and I saw at least two other people asking her the very same question. So if you didn't like it in the first sniff just give it a chance so you don't wrong it

MarianaNagi
MarianaNagi

Its an Ok perfume,
I got it as a replacement of givenchy play purple but it's not even close.
Its a morning perfume, it doesn't last allot but it's ok

MaddieClfd
MaddieClfd

Good going out scent. My friend used to wear it every time we went out. It was her going out signature scent. I have it, but as we very often party together, I don't wear it when going out (usualy go for Angel then hehe). I have lots of great memories which flood back to me when I catch a whif of Code on other women.
Anyway - notes have been described by many, jasmine is very prominent. Sweetness isn't boring, it has an edge to it, feels a bit harsh. I like it.
And blokes seem to love it. Everytime I put it on myself my partner gives me lots and lots of compliments.

Giselle Viz
Giselle Viz

I"M GLAD I TESTED IT BEFORE I PURCHASED IT!

I love this beautiful scent but sadly it only lasts 15-20 minutes on my skin. For me it's like a body spray and not an eau de parfum. For me, it's not worth the price at all.

m4
m4

Do you like the smell of orange, this juicy smell of fresh peeled sweet orange, yumm you can smell it whole day and you don;t need to eat it. This is opening of this beauty. Few minutes later you can smell the velvety orange blossom with animalic jasmine and ginger which kick and pull your senses and your nose wants even more, the scent is now less sweet but still tempting and you want to smell it till the end. As the day goes on, the king of sweetness - honey and warm sandal wood make it more sensual and exactly for brave girls. Vanilla gives it the gourmand touch and it all cause the feeling to eat it, to have it, to love it, to adore it right now. This all together makes a cloud and with your every move you will catch the whiffs and it will brighten your day, your mood and will make you love yourself. It doesn;t allow you and others to forget it. Haha, what more to say...?

pino
pino

Alluring, elegant and warm! When wearing it, I feel myself very comfortable and sexy. Really love it!

lini
lini

slight sweet scent, vanilla & musky as it dries down.
Very unique sexy scent. I've gotten compliments on it.

if you want a milder version to this I recommend armani code luna.

This is definitely on my top 6 all time fav scents

Shadowfroggy
Shadowfroggy

I bought this blind off of Ebay and I believe I am reviewing the authentic product. I do not buy from wholesalers, but rather from individuals who have gotten it as a gift, or used it a few times. If it is photographed on a cluttered vanity, all the better! From my experience, it is far more likely to be the real thing.

I am so pleased! Armani Code is unlike the other fragrances in my collection. I do not know what to compare it to.There is that hint of vanilla that conjures up a memory of Navy ( haven't smelled that in years! ) and citrus notes that you might find in a classic cologne like 4711 or even Pinaud Clubman.

Armani Code is definitely a gender bender. I can see the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo wearing this and turning heads, male and female. This is a sexy, alluring, modern scent that manages to be unisex without removing sex appeal from the equation, like some other scents that are sold as unisex but are just a neutered citrus. Also, citrus in Armani does not turn sour over time. Instead it recedes and vanilla takes over in the dry down. The end result is a still a gorgeous, lush and fresh sexy scent. Well done, Armani!

antfarm
antfarm

Armani Code EDP isn't so much a perfume as it is a texture--wooly vanilla. It's a little bit stripperish and cheap, but in an exciting way that makes me imagine myself as queen of the pole. I admire it, but could I wear it? I guess it fits a certain mood.

SnowFleur
SnowFleur

I only sprayed this on the back of my hand so it is not the best way to have tried!
At first it was a pretty sweet kind of warm scent, I enjoyed that!
Four hours later it is a bit muskier and heavier...still ok but I think I miss the earlier sweetness...will not buy but will have fond thoughts of it!!!

somethingbrighter
somethingbrighter

It's funny how your tastes can change - I used to really love this, but now find it way too cloying (much like Hypnotic Poison) - it's all flowers and thick, sticky honey on me. One to consign to the past.

jeffthebarbarian
jeffthebarbarian

What a lovely fragrance!
It is sweet, but not too sweet...and it is ultra creamy. The jasmine and the vanilla seem to wrap around me like an aura!
I don't really get honey or orange blossom from this...I'm not really certain what orange blossom smells like..
The projection is very good on my cool skin, and the longevity is decent.
I don't find there is a lot of development though throughout the life of the fragrance. It basically smells the same throughout, but gets softer as time goes on.
It feels very similar to several other fragrances I own though. The two that come to mind right off the bat are Victoria's Secret Noir Tease and Viva La Juicy. It must be the vanilla/jasmine combo.
I don't really get that this is a night time fragrance. It just doesn't scream sexy to me at all.
To me, this fragrance provokes an image of a lady, whose style is simple elegrance. A lady who moves with grace, and who is unconcerned with garish trends and gawdy fashions that pass through the years. Her style is uncomplicated and timeless.

Saradee33
Saradee33

Far too heavy for me - I had to wash it off within 30 minutes and even then it lingered on my wrist...

CORCOR
CORCOR

Love this perfume I never get bored of this - it smells so classy, very musky and vanilla. Lovely night time scent deffo one of my faves and never gives me a headache :)

pbluberry
pbluberry

Just thought I would give this a try since it's so popular. Wanted to know what the big fuss is about. Now I can see why so many people like this. It is a big vanilla bomb on me. It starts out strong floral and sweet vanilla, not much citrus but enough to balance the sweetness. It is strange that certain scent appeal to one gender more. Men love sweet vanilla fragrances...this one and J'adore are normally men magnet for me.

butterbean
butterbean

YUM! Beautiful!

I got this when it came out, I have had many many complements on it! Years later a former boyfriend texted me ....asking what was the name of the perfume I used to wear when we dated! LOL!

Here is my review:

This is a sensual warm slightly sweet honey/citrus jasmine floral that is perfectly balanced with hints of sandalwood and ginger.

It starts citrus, jasmine and honey with a splash of woody-spice. The floral notes make their presence quickly. As it dries the vanilla and honey are more present.

The sweetness is vert nice. It is not like today's perfumes: all sugary cotton candy or carmely sweet - not at all. Its much more delicate.

What I LOVE about this perfume is the orange citrus and jasmine floral are never lost on me. I can still smell them faintly even after hours and hours.

liiva

Ginger, orange.. sometimes it is boring. But if I use it in summer- ginger, orange, honey, jasmine start working.
My favorite summer scent! :))

Iampanwapar
Iampanwapar

Finally I wear it 2 times but it really different when I was in the shop, some note make me sick , I love citrus scent but it this one I feel very strong scent about citrus and I feel nothing at all....this is first time that I feel sad to buy a perfume.

lspreack
lspreack

I dont know maybe it is the sample that I got, but it's not that special of a fragarance. It's a nice simple fragarance smells like something you would get at Bath and Body Works. I pick up on the citrus notes. When my fiance smelled it he said MMMM smells good, but for me it didnt provide that special feminine exuding sexuality smell I was look for. It was an EDT didnt have huge sillage and lasted about a half a day of work.

I think it would be good for work since it is so light and simple.

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

فقط برای یک عمر از تلخی و لذت آرامش زمان استفاده آن یاد کرد چون بهمتا است عسل شب ازدواج با این عطر خاطرات همیشه زنده است

iamvivian
iamvivian

Armani code is more of a sexy, date night scent. I usually don't gravitate towards night scents, but this perfume isn't so bad. The scent has grown on me over the years.

jennifermyles
jennifermyles

Code is a lovely scent, but quite faint on my skin. I would wear it during the day, or to more casual events. My skin tends to turn everything into a sweeter version, so for me the most obvious note was the honey. I could definitely smell orange as well though.

In purchasing my most recent fragrance, it was between Armani Code, and TM Alien. I went with Alien for several reasons, but one of them being the longevity and silage is much better with Alien.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

Reminds me alot of Christmas, oranges, ginger with drops of sweet honey .. But it starts too masculine .. what I loved here that the honey is not thick or annoying .. I liked it
But I wished if the sillage & lasting power was stronger ,, it's weak .. with this one you have to respray every hour :s ..

I am happy with this purchase, I was so excited about this one based on the reviews and honestly I love Megan Fox too.. well, I will not repurchase this because of its week sillage YES IT'S SEXY BUT THE SILLAGE & LASTING POWER ARE WEAK ..

I am looking forward trying the other concentrated versions ..

Snowfairy
Snowfairy

This fragrance has vetiver in it and they don't tell you and it smells very masculine just like Dior's Addict.It's very heavy and bourbon and vanilla like

BeautifulDynamite

I honestly tried to give this perfume a chance, I ended up liking Armani Code Luna more. It's a nice blend in theory, but it just doesn't work for me.

But if other's can pull it off, fantastic. :)

Nefelisparkles
Nefelisparkles

This is really nice. A very perfumey perfume and all but elegant and feminine too. It opens with the orange and with some bitter orange as well and then the honey kicks in with the orange blossom and vanilla in the background. But honey is definitely the most prominent. It is more suitable for the evening.

Liquefaction

Definitely agree that this is man-bait. The bottle is beautiful too.

kristine oh
kristine oh

I was surprised with this scent, i had actually smelled it before but can't determine which one. Very strong sweet and floral at first sniff and eventually fall into a very sexy subtle scent. I like it actually.. The kind of perfume that makes you feel glamorous in some ways. It also makes you think of champagne and cocktail drinks! :)I gotta have this one!

sweetmisslaura
sweetmisslaura

I loved this perfume, I have a little bit left in the bottle and I had the large bottle, When I smell it I can smell the citrusy and vanilla. all my male coworkers love this perfume and out of all the perfumes that i have they love this one the most

Klara29
Klara29

This one became an instant favourite ! A winning combination of freshness and mystery - it sends all the right signals when I'm out on a first date. It develops beautifully on my skin and I have had a ton of compliments whenever I have worn it :)
Just try it !

Liquefaction

Soft sweet citrus, I can't stop smelling myself when I'm wearing this. Unfortunatly my bottle hasn't aged gracefully and has lost some of it's subtlety. But this is still top 3 for me.

boroboro
boroboro

Very alluring,warm,sensual,super sweet. Definitely not for hot weather. I can smell honey and orange. Super longlasting.

lafemmealamode
lafemmealamode

This is so SEXY, sensual, alluring, mysterious and elegant! Nothing for shy, innocent girls! This is how I imagine a Bond girl/woman would smell like!

julieanneh
julieanneh

HELP!
I want it to last longer and waft. It is a gorgeous smell and a great shape for handbags so reapplying is an option. I get say 2 good hours at most. 2 more soft hours then gone. Does anyone know if this smell comes in another brand but with ridiculous longevity and silage?????????

Isabella1
Isabella1

I love this masculine citrus orange but sweet in drydown, makes you feel like Catwoman, the lady in commercial looks perfect for this scent, so masculine but still woman. But then I met Big Ang from Mob Wives in Staten Island and she was wearing this. I ask her for her perfume name and she said Code Armani. She has a big personality, but after that day when I wear it I feel myself like I am her, "I love the wise guys" lol and it makes my mood down. I do love its smell but the memory in my mind of it is now tainted. When you remember a familiar perfume and someone who wore it it, you can either love or hate the scent even if it is a god perfume, but this one now it reminds me of Big Ang. Sorry Big Ang.

KittyBaditty
KittyBaditty

There is a fruit in Tunisia (and probably all around the Med) called Marula. You can halve it, grill it over an open fire with a little honey, and sprinkle almonds or pistachios on it. Code smells like that in the drydown - I love it! There is a lot of warmth and comfort, but it's still got mystery, and it still gets a whole lot of attention from men. I never want to be without this sly sweetheart.

jw503
jw503

A guy's review:

From the first time I sniffed this in Boots during the summer, I was absolutely in love with the scent. I tell my female friends that if I smell ANY woman wearing this, I would follow that scent. My dream girl's smell.

annettepe
annettepe

i really like this fragrance. i find it very sexy and complex. it definitely gets guys attention! in the opening you can smell the citrus but it goes away quiet fast and leaves you with a vanilla and honey scent. I never knew that the sweet was honey but now that i read it its definitely honey. its a sensual and alluring sweetness not a cloying gourmand sweet. its very sophisticated and unique.

garrettsmommy520
garrettsmommy520

LOVE this perfume. its in my top three... the lasting power is AMAZING. i always get compliments and people have gone so far as to follow me around to ask me what im wearing! i like to wear this perfume in the winter best because it smells very crisp in winter.. its good for a night out on town though :) i will cry if they ever discontinue this perfume!

denncita
denncita

this is unlike any other perfune ive smelled. it is both fresh and warm. fresh in the beginning and the dry down is warm. not anybody can pull this off though. the woman who wears this perfume is both confident and sophisticated. this perfume i would say is more for the evening or special events since it is a very strong scent.

Anja_Karenina
Anja_Karenina

I've tried this one over 5 times and I wanted to love it doesn't work for me because of the honey note at the base but all I get is citrus, citrus and more citrus literally. I don't find it seductive nor sexy as many find it to be at all but this must be my chemistry to blame.

However, I smelled the ARMANI CODE men's version on a date and it was just WOW. However, I have really bad memories with this guy so I'm not sure if I would want a boyfriend to wear this one (unless he already wears it).

MoonGirl
MoonGirl

Can't describe this scent really, except to say it is amazingly gorgeous without being overpowering and (most impressively) it does not morph over time. It remains true to itself on your skin. I love it. This could be my new signature scent.

ColubineCola
ColubineCola

Yech.
It smells very gingery, to me. The kind of fiery hot, crystallized Ginger.

Tara_Dan
Tara_Dan

I tried this today, though I'm not sure if I should get it. Its sweet, clearly orange-y :), I get a little jasmine, which is nice. This is really nicely done, and somehow everytime I get a whiff of it, the word 'balanced' comes to mind. None of the notes overpowers the others - but I'm only talking about the orange, jasmine and honey, which were the only three I could detect.

Its not overly sweet, as the note rating up on this page suggests. Nor is it strong, though it does last. As so many have already said, the flacon gives you the impression that this is a deep, mysterious and seductive fragrance. It's sexy, but not the broody sexy type.

Which doesnt mean it isnt good. It is. Very.

xjulietdx
xjulietdx

When I saw the bottle I thought this scent would be a lot more "darker". I expect a strong, overwhelming scent but this is is a good surprise.

It smelled like fresh oranges wrapped in honey. This is something for a classy, alluring women. She's really sexy, but never slutty. This also will be your partner in crime when you've got a date, it has a spicy touch in the dry down that will drive men crazy.

alannah93
alannah93

this is my favourite perfume at the moment, it is just amazing. the mix of notes just make for an amazing perfume. well done armani.

Bloom24
Bloom24

I had the bottle from last fall, nothing special with it, tried again on winter, spring....nope...still no chemistry between us...untill one night.

My parents were visiting and we decided to go to the theatre one night. All dressed up, a little classy, living home early to be in time....what fragrance to choose...let's give the nice, slim, tall bottle another chance. Sprayed it, put my coat on and left.

When I arrived at the theatre, we looked for our seats and waited for the play to start. There was something very pleasent in the air, surrounding me. The play started and it was very good.
As I followed the actors, circuling arround me, the cosy scent grew vrey strong. I didn't realize it at the begining, I thought some nice lady beside me smelled so good. I loved so much the atmosphere, good play, surrounded by my family and so cosy feeling. I nearly was at the point to ask the nice lady beside me what fragrance was she wearing.
As time passed by, I started to realize that the aroma was much to close so I sniffed my wrist...I couldn't belive my nose...it was me. The aroma was so different from what I've tried at home untill now.

I still don't know if it was the citruses, honey, vanilla, the play, my family or the whole atmosphere...but from that moment on, I wore this fragrance untill the last drop and enjoyed evrey single bit of it.

Good work Armani, thank you for this cosy and misterious fragrance.

Kchild
Kchild

I am a niche girl who adores this scent! I found this on a layover in duty free. My entire trip has been sealed with this gorgeous fragrance. I had all kinds of niche with me~but I ended up doing something I rarely do. I wore this everyday.

Everywhere I went I smelled a bit like this scene: There's a table set with a white table cloth underneath a tree full of orange blossoms, sweet oranges pealed and opened on the table, with fresh ginger and spices sitting in bowls next to them. There is wild jasmine growing in the distance that's captured on the breeze as it gently blows by.It's warm and inviting and as you go to pick up an orange slice it is drizzled with honey that sticks to your lips and fingers. Everything is filtered through that veil of sweet golden nectar~but it never overwhelms the other scents that have come to meet with you in this special place.

I loved this for fall and I am loving it just as much in the snow.This is so versatile~and it makes a statement. Outstanding noses came together to create this beauty.....and it shows. Well done~and a new favorite.

younqstunnahbaby
younqstunnahbaby

When I first smelt it, I really liked it. Over time though I have grown to like it less - some people it is delicious on though. I have heard of it being reffered to as a "fly spray" scent and that doesnt really surprise me.

DNA Salli
DNA Salli

I had bought the elixir, when it was first launched, irresistably attracted to it. Never finished the bottle...Still think it is great though!

redrosesr4ever
redrosesr4ever

I lke the men's version better. Something about the ginger, honey, musk mix doesn't sit well with me. It made me want to throw up.

vanilla1975
vanilla1975

I see Code EDP as a great choice to girl who grow out from fruity sweet perfumes and searches something more mature and sophisticated. Its alike into Dior Addict but with some fun fruity top notes. Personally I can't wear it, too smokey. But EDT is another story. It's rather citrusy and so fresh, on my skin smells almost like Light Blue or Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche. Probably EDT is only one Armani perfume I could wear, at some point they all have too unisex vibe I dont like.

Museumgal
Museumgal

It is sweet, but not a light sugary sweetness -- there is a lot of depth to the scent. The spicy orange is refreshing, but the vanilla and sandalwood keep it warm. The jasmine smelled the most dominant to me, jasmine mixed with orange blossom. Refreshing but heavy enough to be perfect for night time, warm and vibrant.

Gulnara
Gulnara

Armani Code is the only citrus perfume that I love. It is warm, It is sweet yet fresh, somewhat heavy but still casual. It is modern & trendy, good for fall & winter. It is very sweet, but in a good way. To me it is not very feminine. I would never wear Armani Code with a little black dress or something like that. I think it suits luxury jeans & leather jacket better. It is somewhat masculine and sporty. Very long lasting, in a word this perfume is gorgeous.

wendyyparty

Armani Code is like a loyal girlfriend.

She is energetic, confident, yet still sweet and warm in her own way.
She is strong and always supportive. She won’t let me down no matter how bad the situations, temperatures, or weathers.

She may be neither as classy as Chanel, nor unique like all those niches… but she’s the one I’m comfortable being around, and knowing that she’ll always be there for me.

Plus, YEAH she's so darn hot for a night out! LOL

My first love when I was 20!

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

grown and sexy...THIS IS WHAT A WOMAN IS SUPPOSE TO SMELL LIKE!!..i think this would be a great work or night out scent .. unfortunately it doesn't projects very well on my skin..it last but stay close to skin..

judyk
judyk

Armani Code for Women vs Body Shop Neroli Jasmin Perfume Oil - wrist by wrist sniff test:

The second the Armani Code hit my wrist I thought, "I have this." I waited a while to give the AC a chance to develop. Didn't change a lot, so I dug out my Neroli Jasmin oil and put a drop on the other wrist. Hello twins! Not identical but certainly fraternal.

AC is softer, sweeter, deeper, has more noticeable sandalwood and that honey skankiness.

NJ is simply fresher and more floral.

By rights I should appreciate the nuances of Armani Code more but, in fact, I prefer my old (now discontinued) Neroli Jasmin.

margiajui
margiajui

it is a very sober and elegant perfume for me! i love it....

lilac
lilac

This is a beautiful perfume on the right woman. Flowers wraped in sweet dripping amerlike honey. Just sweet without being cloying, luxurious and sensual. Unfortunately it does smell good only on few women I know. On some it becomes overly sweet and smoky

eludiastar
eludiastar

I had this, but it didn't smell right on me, but when I smell it on other people smells so beautiful. I gave this to my Mum & it really suits her.

chrishill53
chrishill53

Amazing smell that always brings compliment! For all women of any age.

angel6
angel6

I'm sorry guys but just tried this today and all I can say is very sharp and screech smell, not me at all.

linzilou92
linzilou92

This is probably my all time favourite scent. It's a very comforting smell but also has a sexy side. I smell oranges, honey, vanilla and some sandalwood to give it some mystery. It's a more mature scent for those who love their sweet/fruity fragrances. It last's for ages on me and I always get complimented on how good I smell when I wear it.

lalludo
lalludo

not one of my faves at the moment, I used to wear it a lot when I was younger. I think it is a very elegant and night out scent, I smell floral and a bit of citrus in the end, which probably annoys me now that I like much deeper fragrances.

daflowerbomb
daflowerbomb

Something in this one I can't quite put my finger on, kind of mysterious. That's what I tend to look for in a perfume most.

SaritaMay
SaritaMay

I don't really think this is a citrus fragrance...it's spicy and floral. I love how warm and inviting it smells, while still being complex and mysterious. If I had to pick one word to describe this fragrance it would be "intoxicating". I got it after realizing that everytime I smelled something AMAZING in a magazine it was an add for Armani Code. I have seen that this fragrance is listed as "mature". I got it for my 21st birthday. I just usually wear it for special occaisions.

yousra.ali.399
yousra.ali.399

Its powerful sweetness yet so fresh so mature... so calming yet so citrus.. i like the vanilla with the citrus and the touch of sandelwood... its my favorite winter fragrance

Osrockoo
Osrockoo

tried it, smells pretty , but i thought it would have been a darker oriental-like orange, it was more like a bright orange popsicle scent to me also, vanilla and honey were not stand-out notes to me, and it seemed more like day frag but still, its a beautiful frag.

cdimmick2013
cdimmick2013

This fragrance to me is very mature and sexy.

meret
meret

Just a question - how on earth can this fragrance be described as fresh? A complete mystery to me, since there's just this developing sweetness to it. At first a bit milder, but over time even a bit spicy (reminds me of some local skin balm, used against cold etc) ... somewhat oriental fragrance. The first and foremost thing I notice is this remarkable, powerful sweetness. Thus - cannot detect any freshness. Where are the oranges, freshness, lightness???

HebaD'Opium
HebaD'Opium

When i sprayed this i immediately sniffed "Citrus" it's soooooooooooooooo fresh and sexy probably because of the sandalwood in there which also made it 'mysterious'.

You can't be fooled by the top notes because it's definitely a winter scent! I can't imagine wearing this in the summer! I bought it and can't wait for winter just to wear this!! I absolutely love it!

nickznackz
nickznackz

One of my favorite..I really loved the smell of this very feminine...

onegoodcat
onegoodcat

Two words: Orange popsicles! I do love this scent a lot, especially the dry down.

mrsliwang
mrsliwang

My go to everyday scent. Lasts all day, not overwhelming, very grown up and sensual but still office appropriate.

Migalex
Migalex

I find this scent very similar to Pure Poison, apart from the texture. Pure poison has a sarp, almost material texture, like a glass sliver. Pure Poison has to me a texture similar to Idylle, although the scents are different. Code is more diffuse. Because I do not really appreciate this type of scent, around orange blossom, I like code better, but I think, because of its texture, that Pure Poison is better achieved. It is stronger, has better projection and a very well defined, sharp volume.

settan
settan

Very long lasting.
The first couple of hours I thought the scent was a little too strong. I felt a lot of citrus the first 3 - 4 hours, then it settled and it got a little softer, smelling like vanilla and a little bit of honey.

aliabooboo
aliabooboo

I've decided after three years, that Armani Code eau de parfum for women is my favourite perfume to date. It actually makes me feel better about myself and my surroundings. Call my nose untrained though, but I swear I smell lemon in the top note... more so than orange?

Jewelsie42
Jewelsie42

Ok, just got back from Ulta and I gave this a good healthy spray on my wrists and decolletege (spelling?)...anyhow, at first I was in love with the top notes! The oragney, citrusy, sweet fragrance seemed to meld with my skin chemistry perfectly. I thought, hey there really is something to those personality match tests; they know what they are talking about!
Then, about a half an hour later, the citrus turned into syrupy sweetness that was so heavy I got a headache. The orange/honey/vanilla mixture was just too much and it all began to smell cheap and boring....like a generic gourmand you could pick up from any drug store.
I'm dissapoointed, I really wanted this "match.com" to work out,lol!

royar
royar

this fragrance is so sexy and feminine for sure... but the main note really depends on your body chemical.it smells like creamy vanilla and honey mixture on me, but on my mom it smells like pure jasmine!
anyways it smells great on both of us!
very long lasting. good sillage. sexy, dark, sophisticated, feminine, seductive...
what else do you expect from a perfume??

tandi
tandi

Armani code smells really fresh and nice on paper but on my skin it turned to just citrus which dried down to men's cologne. I was smelling like men's cologne + sweat. Not good at all! My body chemistry doesn't agree with this. I am jealous for those it works for!
Test before purchase and not on paper but on skin.

mseleena
mseleena

Fruity orange and sweet flowery jasmine with a tinge of ginger for that kick or little whiplash to awaken and tingle the senses. As the fragrance reaches its basenotes, the fragrance settles into a lovely powdery velvety orangey vanilla. The honey in the base adds that smooth velvety factor to the parfum. Overall, a bright and gorgeously delightful scent which I feel has a brighter and more youthful feel than Elie Saab Le Parfum despite the two having pretty similar notes. And by youthful I most definitely do not mean teen-like. I mean twenties, because this is definitely an elegant and sophisticated fragrance. Simply gorgeous, and so is the packaging may I add. Midnight blue with black flowers and a bottle with a unique slender design. Sleek and sophisticated. Haha how many times did I say 'sophisticated' and 'gorgeous'? Because it most definitely is. At such a reasonable price too. Will definitely repurchase.

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

This is such a dark, seductive and feminine fragrance! It is a floral, citrus and vanilla fragrance. I find it is most suitable for night time when you are on a date. I wouldn't wear this to work or for everday use. I have just finished my bottle of it and I definitely will be buying another one. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a mysterious and seductive fragrance.

mellie
mellie

I just got a big bottle of this seduction potion, it´s great, fresh, clean, seductive & femenine but at the same time a bit musculine. smells like jazmine mostly and about ten minutes you can smell a bit of orange and vanilla. Elegant, sexy & luxurious. Makes me feel like the girl from the first comercial.

ailishlu
ailishlu

I`m surprised how much I like this! The popularity of this fragrance put me off trying it I guess but now I´m glad I did. I got a small sample of this with another purchase I made a long time ago and I just filed it away in a drawer. I´m also surprised at how well this stays on my skin. Dare I say it, but the first spray reminds me of CK Eternity. Perhaps not quite so strong. I don´t get any ginger or even honey, but a lot of fresh citrus and a hint of vanilla in the drydown. There´s also a lot of jasmine in here. I do like jasmine. In the base, for me at least, I get a definite soft floral with a hint of the initial sharp citrusy note. Very pleasant indeed. I´m so sorry that I was so biased towards this scent as being a young persons scent. I don´t get any sweetness from it at all. Just a lot of florals. Really very nice.

skiigurl
skiigurl

adore! Very mysterious and luxurious....

chair
chair

LOOOOVE THIS. This has to be one of my favorites!!!!:)

acavicchi
acavicchi

I had to cample Code because some had mentioned that it was similar to Burberry Brit. I can definitely see the resemblance; the sweet, vanilla scent with the freshness of citrus fruits, florals and a little spice (why aren't ginger and sandalwood listed in the perfume pyramid???). Code, however, is much more floral to me. I think it may be the tuberose (which has never sat well with me) and the honey together but after a while, it gets kind of cloying and I just want to wash it off.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Giorgio Armani’s Armani Code for women is luxurious, stunning, and mysterious. Crisp blood orange, soft ginger, sweet pear sorbet, delightful orange blossom, subtle seringa flower and precious woods with sambac jasmine and light lavender to a honey and vanilla base. Seductively sweet and perfect for the most elegant evenings. Armani Code is one of those classic feminine fragrances that is a must have for every woman’s fragrance wardrobe. Absolutely beautiful!

surfbum
surfbum

I really enjoy this perfume on a night out. The best way I can describe this scent is it's sophisticated. Incredibly sexy and seductive. And very long lasting!

foxy_princess

Ahhhhh this is a beautiful fragrance ! :) Perfect for winter evenings. I think this perfume would become too cloying in summer personally as the drydown becomes sweeter and warm on my skin.
Longevity is 5-8 hours. Good to last all evening!
You can detect the honey and jasmine the most in this scent, I wish you could smell more orange :(... Ahhh well! Still a pretty perfume

Ale briggette
Ale briggette

I love how it smells but sadly for me it's overpowering:( got headache every time I would try wearing it..

lickthetins
lickthetins

I fell in love with this initially - I thought it smelled very mysterious and seductive, sophisticated, 'mature' but not matronly. Then someone walked into the office and asked who brought kitty litter in. I haven't been able to wear it since I made that odd scent connection.

PLUMPIE

One of the very few modern fragrances that has caught my attention, I think it is the old fashioned honey that hooked me. Very refreshing powdery honey floral/orange blossom fragrance. I am amazed that this smells good on me as usually citrus (other than small doses of lime, tangerine or mandarin) goes rancid against my chemistry. Lasting power is average. Very nice but nothing particularly special. If I do end up buying I would only wear as a casual/office type of fragrance.

mrshopkins1973
mrshopkins1973

I love it! I don't want to wait for Fall/Winter to wear it, so I spray it on year-round. (I separate my Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter scents.) Another Orange Blossom scent I love! Reminds me of a warmer Animale.

EmyPlante
EmyPlante

It wasn't love at first sniff at all.

My friend at work gave me a 1.5ml sample and, I'm not an expert at detecting notes, it smelled slightly uh.. peppery, spicy, to me. No one else seems to get these notes, oh well.

I didn't like it a whole lot at first but it grew on me. I sprayed it a couple of times and found myself appreciating it, its classyness, but it doesn't have any lasting power whatsoever. Shame!

peny
peny

the next sexy fragrance that will buy for the winter!!!!!!!!!! it hypnotizes without getting boring. the duration from the tester is quite satisfactory. Armani perfumes generally do not pass impregnable bravo!

Danyhella
Danyhella

One of the classics for sure. I find this perfume really sexy and elegant. As people say here and I agree that it would fit with wearing black short dress in the night, because this one is warm and seductive night fragrance. My mum loves it so I bought her a bottle and it's her signature and though I know it smells good and everything, I would not be wearing this as it's kinda heavy for me (normally I don't mind heavy perfumes) or there's just something that doesn't work for me - maybe I'm too young for this one or simply not that kind of person to wear it. Just feeling like trying on great looking piece of clothes, the size is good, it looks fine, but you don't just feel like yourself in it.

So as for me - yeah, this is a killer one, but on someone else.

spiderleenie
spiderleenie

Armani Code is a very sexy, yet classy perfume. I would consider it to be a "little black dress" fragrance, because it smells elegant, but also strong and womanly. It's a very appealing scent, in my opinion.

This is a citrusy floral with the smoothness of honey, and with a hint of vanilla (but not a sugary vanilla). The citrus and jasmine notes make it energizing and sexy, and the honey and vanilla give it a calming and relaxing vibe too. I guess it's a perfume that gives the impression that you're calm, cool, collected ... But confident!

I only wear this in the nighttime, and it may possibly work best on Summer nights. I think the Jasmine can come off too strongly during the daytime, so I definitely prefer this at night. I love this perfume, and it's definitely more of a "va-va-voom" fragrance.

lovingthealien
lovingthealien

How many perfumers does it take to recreate the smell of the inside of a Halloween mask?

Three, apparently.

Jan246
Jan246

love the packaging, esp the bottle, but the fragrance so disappointing. all i could smell was rubbing alcohol - def not for to me.

ramona95
ramona95

Armani Code was my first expensive fragnance and it is special for me. It is a citrussy perfume with an appealing touch of vanilla, jasmin and honey. But firstly it smells like orange strongly and intensively because of the top notes. It can be bothering at the first but after awhile it begins to soften.The base notes, especially vanilla and the honey, makes this fragnance more sensual,light and feminine. It lasts for nearly 10 hours and everyone who smelled on me loved it. It makes you feel confident and attractive but not suitable for summer. It is for winter, fall or spring day and nights i think. And of course this perfume is suitable for all ages.

Batey2008
Batey2008

Got bored with the fragrance quickly!

lisa.m.kasper
lisa.m.kasper

Got an EDP Sample. Love it. Very orange blossom. This has a striking resemblance to Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Dare, which, tragically, was discontinued.

Code is a little creamier with less layers, while Dare is a little woodier, and some might say, more "masculine" though that is just the sandalwood.

Would probably layer the two to have one fantastic, long lived scent.

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

I like this one....I really smell honey and oranges. Smells smooth and sexy. I'm going to buy a small bottle. By the way, this fragrance is always the first one perfume guys try to get me to buy at the makeup perfume counters...its weird. They always go for this above all others ...

marysiac
marysiac

I really really liked this fragrance I wouldn't mind getting it again

The note pyramid is pretty much exactly right. I smell orange blossom the most, with mild citrus, honey and jasmine in the background. The only thing I don't detect is the vanilla. There is a cool soapy quality to this fragrance that is a bit off-putting to me. It's not bad, just not for me.

perfumeflower73
perfumeflower73

on my skin this is way sweet, delicious.

Linden
Linden

An intoxicating rich floral with a bright side. The orange fruit and neroli notes create a beautiful freshness while the intensive jasmine and honey contrast in their sweetness. There's an unusual smooth cool-warm development to Code, quite different, interesting, elegant, versatile and sexy.

aimfire81
aimfire81

I personally like this scent, and I think I wear it well (relating to skin compatibility)... however, my one opinionated coworker said, "It smells good, but don't you think it's a little manly?" Needless to say, that's not the vibe I'm going for, so I gave it to a friend that swears by it. Like a previous reviewer said, it's a love/leave scent.

ohwellok
ohwellok

It was love at first sniff when this powerhouse of a scent came onto the market. I’ve been hooked ever since. It is a deep honeyed, richly sexual perfume. Although it sprays strong, almost verging on overwhelming if used during the warmer months the dry down is more intimate and offers a complexity I have yet to encounter in another perfume. I feel like this is a “love it” or “hate it” scent though, a trip to a fragrance shop to sniff first hand before buying is recommended.

andronicos

I combined it with Chanel N°5 and the first thing that passed through my mind was sex. Too sexy.

carolinedb
carolinedb

I got this as a sample when I bought Acqua Di Gioia. I'd never given it much thought, because I hate the bottle, but WOW. It smells amazing! The orange blossom, honey, and ginger are very prominent. It is very sweet, yet spicy and sexy, and I think it would make a perfect nighttime scent, especially during the summer. Once I finish one of my perfumes (I'm on somewhat of a spending ban!) I might consider adding this to my collection. Just goes to prove...never judge a book by its cover!

songyichi123
songyichi123

as a man, a woman who wears Armani Code would definitely catch my attention among a cloud of people. my girlfriend used to wear Armani Code Summer (i think it's a 2009 edition), and that's the main reason I fell in love with her, I would say, lol.

after all, the Armani Code is just like a love potion to men.

well, a bit over the top, but you get the point.

Eaugirlspirit

I really love this perfume. I feel so confident when I wear it. I also feel relaxed partly because of the lavender. (which is not listed but I do smell it) I love the ginger and orange top notes. I love the floral heart and the sumptuous vanilla base which comes rather quickly. Someone who already reviewed this said it was a "cool vanilla". I think it's the jasmine and ginger mixed with the vanilla that creates the smoothness but gives it that fresh vanilla smell rather than foody vanilla (pink sugar). I absolutely agree and love it! This perfume wears best on me when it is reapplied every 5 hours or so because my skin eats it.

acv43
acv43

Dark honey spice!
To me code smells like they took a men's sports cologne and feminized it by adding an intense honey note- perhaps not the most appealing sounding, however wonderful nonetheless. when i first smelled code the word "exciting" immediately popped into my head. this is not a "curl up with a good book and a glass of wine" night-in comforting scent, this is "go out with your friends and have an amazing night" scent.
Code is dark and intriguing- love it!
even the bottle is sexy,with its svelte sillouette and black lace design.

cmoca
cmoca

I liked it.
It is strong though and lasts forever.

I did get asked however if I was wearing men's cologne - by someone who's been "in" on colognes for many many years. Tad embarrassing.
I actually smelled it on a guy afterwards.
I gave it to dad.

Cookie2
Cookie2

My go to fragrance, all seasons, for casual evenings out. Wonderful combination of intoxicating smells - orange blossom, jasmine, ginger, vanilla. So so sexy but subtly so. Yes - men do love it! But it's also comforting on evenings when I'm tired and have had a hard day. I spray this on and breathe it in - and everything's ok.

pepperclips
pepperclips

I smelt this perfume on a friend once and I fell in-love instantly!

The only downside is its price, but really, it's soooo worth it! I LOVE IT!
Bought it as soon as I could <3

When I wear it, I feel so elegant, sexy and classy - such a beautiful scent and is definitely one of my favourites in my collection. :)

Eaugirlspirit

This is a gorgeous gem of a fragrance. I finally realized what the scent kind of reminds me of: Burberry Brit Eau de toilette. It strangely resembles that for me. It's the citrus/floral/vanilla combo. Although this features orange while Brit features lime. I just bought the Summer "Eau Fraiche" version of Code because I love the lightness, crispness and airiness of it and think it will wear so well on summer nights. The eau fraiche also has ginger in it which is a note I absolutely adore in my fragrances! But Code eau de parfum will be a future fall-winter purchase eventually. It is so wonderful. It has a lightness about it but carries intensity through its sweetness- mainly being orange, jasmine and vanilla.

xabaras
xabaras

Oh what a scent! It's all oranges from the beginning to the end but this note never gets sour, as orangey fragrances generally do on my skin. From the top notes it's a fresh orange explosion and seconds after the first sniff you get spices, warm mouthwatering spices. Then it briefly lets the jasmine come through, but on my skin this part only lasts a few minutes. Immediately after that the woodsy, vanilla note develops, and stays with you for a long time, only fading slightly in the following few hours. It's for evenings only in warm weather, but if you live in cold climats you can wear it the whole day round. It's a balanced, gourmand, spicy fragrance. One of those fragrances you wear for yourself, just because you can go back sniffing your wrists as often as you want.I love it!

biancag94
biancag94

I have just gotten the perfume and wore it yesterday for the first time. I have a hard time smelling it on myself so I basically showered in it, lol. But i think it's just me, my friend likes it on me so I am pleased. I am only just adjusting to it as it reminds of something or maybe someone who left not such a good impression on me and I can't put my finger around what/who it is. However, when I went to bed last night, the musky aroma was so pleasant and it made me realise that it's a beautiful scent indeed.

Elenkina
Elenkina

I have an interesting relationship with this fragrance. I have armani Code in my collection for a long time. My husband purchased it for me in a duty free. We were choosing it together. Also asked an opinion of our male friend. He liked it too. However, I found this fragrance very strong, so I wear it only in the evenings when I go out. Couple of times been followed by men asking what perfume I was wearing. There is a small amount of itself tin the bottle, so I am looking forward to buy a new bottle soon.

ally.angeliss
ally.angeliss

I actually love this scent..
its very citrus when you first put it on then it gets more vanilla-ish as time passes..i think its great <3
its sexy and very mature fragrance.

Irenee
Irenee

I absolutely adore this perfume! It's floral, but has a slight fruity scent in it. Very musky, so it's more of a night time perfume. It is very sexy and sensual, and quite comforting. The bottle describes the scent by itself; dark, sleek, sexy, mysterious and feminine.

I would highly recommend this amazing perfume!!

jackie.butler
jackie.butler

I worked selling fragrances when this was launched. I felt a fraud trying to sell it. It pooped out to early.
Beautiful smell of orange blossom and then nothing. So fed up with perfume houses launching fragrance with no staying power,encouraging us to "layer" and we end up spending a fortune!!
Consider Lancome's Ô de l'Orangerie instead. Beautiful.

honeybunnymm
honeybunnymm

I loved this perfume when I first got it. I've had it for a few years and have only used about 1/3 of the bottle. Its a nice floral. A lot of floral scents are just too much for me but I enjoy this one.

krisa.kola
krisa.kola

I loved this perfume first time I smelled it. Although it smells great on a friend, it sadly develops a nasty, gasoline like smell on me. Gave it away after few months.

mamasgotguns
mamasgotguns

I have the same problem with this one as Burberry Brit. I love the notes. When first sprayed, it is really lovely. But these notes don't dance so it becomes too linear for me. I smells fine, but not for a girl who like her perfume to change as it dries out.

Also, only lasted 4 hours. That is not long enough for an $80 fragrance.

tinaelisa
tinaelisa

At the first blast it reminds me of Burberry Brit EDP very much! Then it changes, but still I can smell a little Burberry Brit eau de parfum in it. I like Burberry better than this. It's sweeter and more cuddly. This one is less warm. (Burberry eau de toilette smells very different from Code btw).

doku
doku

for a couple of years I have been fathful to this fragrance, as well as to dior midnight poison. Armani code is deffinitely in my top 3 fragramces. it lasts for quite some time and all the notes are composed vcery nicely. rather for the evening or a colder day, when it is hot, it changes and lasts for shorter time, but it happens to all perfume when it comes to my skin.

andronicos

Very classy, very FEMININE, very sexy, very elegant and dark as the bottle. One of the best perfumes for women.

moongoddess
moongoddess

it's quite surprising to see no one else wrote about it but there is a very dominant tea note. it starts off with tea, tea, tea and then a few minutes later jasmine, honey, and orange come in. an hour later it turns into a combination of vanilla-caramel-toffee which is totally different from the initial scent but delicious and rich... and it stays like that all day. during the first few days avoid more than 3-4 spritz because it's quite heavy and intense. i just bought it two days ago and i will write more about it as i get used to it :)

PetalBloom
PetalBloom

This scent is way to heavy on the citrus when first applied! But give it half an hour to properly settle into the skin and it transforms into a deeper sexier scent that is perfect for those fun nights out. Good lasting power too.

Kellylovesperfume
Kellylovesperfume

Tried yesterday...Bought the big bottle today...Multifaceted layering of harmonious, scrumptious notes.....Every Layer is better than the last.....I wish I would have discovered it sooner...Very seductive...I would seduce me wearing this <3 <3 <3 HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Jinxy32906
Jinxy32906

aw this is soo yummy! warm and light. i would say very sexy too. i think my hubby likes it as well. he could not stop smelling the back of my neck and hair. recommend highly!

Spido
Spido

My signature perfume at the moment!I think it is wonderful! It is my office perfume, I feel elegant, grown up and efficient wearing this - and also quite sexy. But this is not strong on me, I spray myself 4 times in the morning (and one on my clothes), but it gets very close to my skin very soon. None of my colleagues notice it unless I put my wrist in front of their noses.

I get mainly orange/orange flowers and honey and a tiny amount of jasmine.

sweetkandee
sweetkandee

I love love love it. Its such a warm sexy seductive fragrance.Definitely a night time fragrance. I think most people should give it a try its not a young sent so if you are in to sweet young scents its probably not for you but try it out you never know.

chiomzie.chifrost
chiomzie.chifrost

i don't have anything against this scent or the bottle. i just discovered it not for me, gave to my mum, she doesn't mind it.

mb2925
mb2925

Smells great inside the bottle but it does not settle well with chemistry. I couldn't wait to get it off. It gave my a migraine by the end of the day :( Ended up giving it to a family member. Didn't smell so strong on her.

Lauri88
Lauri88

It smells so good but when I bought it it smelt awful on me, ended up giving it to my bestfriend (smells better on her). I guess skin chemistry plays a role.

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

Love this one. Luckily , I don't get any ginger, but oranges, white flowers and honey. Very long lasting and a few sprays goes a long way - if you spray too much, it gets waaaaay too intense in my opinion.

Bottle is beautiful, but I don't think it suits the scent so well. The bottle definetely indicates that this is a heavy night fragrance, which I don't think is the case.

Linofrina
Linofrina

Modern, mysterious, a bit smoky, not juicy and too "nose striking"... just perfect for me.

Shemakk
Shemakk

Best fragrance ever..wearing it from last 2 years, everyday to work.Very long lasting and simply beautiful!! if you are all about citriousy and fresh... this is it.

Amsi
Amsi

I like floral orientals and decided to try this fragrance out. I can't quite put my finger on some of the notes in Armani Code, but, would describe it generally as soft and sweet, yet slightly mysterious. Think orange and cream, with a little sensuality mixed in.

I'm not in love with Armani Code as the floral notes do tend to irritate me a little. I really do like the die-down, however, which I find to be sweet and creamy. I enjoy this scent much more on clothing than I do on my own skin.

I think this can be worn during the day, but it may be much for a trip to the grocery store. It may also edge on a bit cloying for the summertime. Perfect for a day at the office or a winter evening at a restaurant.

Belladonna_dea
Belladonna_dea

This is the one fragrance I've found that works great on my skin. I will disagree about the bottle... for me... even thought it's citrus it's mysterious and warm. The end notes work so amazingly with my body PH that it's magical and mysterious yet refreshing. It's warm yet young.... and still dignified and classy. It has excellent staying power and has almost a musky lingering note that begs the question... "what am I smelling that is so interesting?!" It makes you want to just pull it up to your face and smell it, smell it, smell it! A+

susan1326
susan1326

I agree with other reviewers that this scent is out of place in its dark, mysterious bottle. It is an innocuous fragrance, and sometimes that's exactly what you need for work or other professional encounters. I really do like it, sweet orange blossoms with a warm undertone of honey. Along with Omnia Crystalline it has become one of my top two go-to fragrances for work days.

leaudecoco
leaudecoco

A perfume that 80% of people likes, can't go very wrong with it. All-day fragrance - unfortunately too popular.

TankGirl

Another scrubber for me, at first I liked the smell on the bottle, but on my skin Armani Code become very similar to Avon Far Away but even worse. I actually like Far Away, but Code has to many cytrus.
Code is really strong on me, very sharp and heady and not very natural i might say.

nikki1234
nikki1234

I am head over heels in love with armani code. at first spray i get the oranges, honey and a little spiciness which blend together beautifully. It kind of has the same scent throughout the day (on my skin) but it gets softer and the lovely vanilla and jasmine kicks in also. A VERY sexy scent which is definatly in my top 10 perfumes for sure :)

SexySpice
SexySpice

Am I the only one who thinks the bottle is a bit deceptive? Judging from the bottle alone, I would imagine the scent to be a woodsy, smooth composition weaved with notes of white flowers.

No complaints about the actual scent it contains though, love it!

rosecat
rosecat

The notes listed makes me believe i would love this! But i get no honey, vanilla or jasmine. Sadly :( I just get non discript floral musky peppery scent, actually it must be worn by many women in city because its such a familiar perfume, but nothing outstanding.

bartenderbabe
bartenderbabe

This perfume is sexy! It's sweet and seductive and spicy. Definitely can smell the orange and the white florals( which to me gives it a borderline soapy smell). I'm surprised that so many reviewers here have compared it to Alien. I don't get that comparison at all! While I do love Alien, I think Armani Code has alot more depth and variation. The honey note rounds it out and puts this fragrance close to perfection...I like it that much! Why haven't I ever tried this beauty before now?

risarii
risarii

AMAZING. Never before have I loved a perfume as much as I do this one. To me it's one of those perfumes that you would imagine the ultimate woman would wear. It's warm, mysterious, seductive, very sexy.

Perfection in an absolutely gorgeous bottle, basically.

Annica
Annica

It is surprisingly similar to Alien, but the difference in my opinion is that Code kind of floats on the skin like a fluffy cloud and Alien is deeper, and thicker in the aroma. If I were to choose a perfume for daytime, it would be Code and for the evening it had to be Alien, thanks to the prominent and sensual amber-scent.
Both are simply gorgeous.

Lilyfey
Lilyfey

My best friends signature scent. It suits her so well, i can't imagine anyone else with this perfume. whenever i see it or smell it, i imagine her right next to me,even though she lives in another country. i could never wear it, because it belongs to her. i like it, very sexy, very dark, very mysterious, a secret code for all the Anas out there!

hanipg
hanipg

On my skin it smell like alien but powdering
Allen to me are creamier
Evening scent

aromajunkie
aromajunkie

Bright zesty orange and sexy sultry jasmine, rolling around on a bed of honey. So fresh and juicy while also so creamy and provocative. Light and dark together, winding around each other. Luscious.

Takhaet
Takhaet

Do you have the Code? do you have Armani Code? yes I have ! :D

And few years ago it has became my one and only <3

The sexiest seduction ever! It makes me feel so beautiful and sexy. My partner also loves it - he thinks it is the best fragrance for women :)Every time I run out of bottle he gets me a new one.

Unbelievably long lasting , hours and hours -honey, orange and then jasmin and vanilla.

In my opinion this is the sexiest smell in the world. It is definitely woth its price. It is mine forever <3<3<3

Starlight_Angel
Starlight_Angel

Armani Code is one of the classics of modern perfumery in my opinion.

I first started wearing this in college and it was always a hit at parties with the guys. It's seductive and alluring and yet playful, maintaining a sweet exterior at all times.

I love the contrast between and combination of the tart bitter orange, the sweet luxurious honey and creamy vanilla.

The orange scent is strongest at the start but the initial bitterness fades a little as it dries down into a sweet and creamy orange/vanilla.

This is a perfume for a complex seductress, who manages to strike a perfect balance between letting her innocence show and allowing her inner temptress out to play, all the while retaining a hint of mystery about herself.

It literally lasts all night...and the sillage is huge...but it should carry the warning: "Men WILL find you attractive when you wear this."

So be prepared girls...

Code is immensely popular and I believe that it has definitely earned itself a place in the canons of perfumery as well as in my heart.

doodoowap
doodoowap

Creamy, sexy and warm, it's perfect for winter time. I only have got a sample but I will think seriously about buying it on the future.

abigail5328
abigail5328

Mysterious, sexy, seductive, confident, sensuous, elegant, dark, classy fragrance!
Armani Code starts out with an explosion of bitter, sweet, juicy oranges combined with sensual jasmine. The dry down is a delicious warm blend of honey and vanilla with a slight woodsy undertone.
The sillage and longevity is fantastic! You can walk through a room and leave a trail behind you. A little goes a long way!
This modern fragrance is perfect for evenings and/or special occasions in the fall/winter. Yet I also think this is something you can easily wear anytime.
A perfect combination of florals with a touch of spice in a beautiful elegant bottle!

Magica
Magica

This perfume was one of the very first ones I ever purchased, and it is currently my #1 favorite perfume. I definitely do smell orange and something along the lines of musk. To me it doesn't smell anything like honey which is good because I don't like honey scents. I also don't smell any jasmine, which again is good because jasmine gives me a headache.

I think this perfume works well for both day and night. It's got that citrus and slightly sweet scent but also a heavy sexy scent.

The staying power is quite well on me, I'd say around 5-6 hours. I've never gotten a headache from the strength of the scent, I don't find it overpowering at all.

Nathalia
Nathalia

Le mélange des notes d'orange italienne et amère est absolument délicieux ! Je souhaiterais seulement qu'elles puissent durer un peu plus longtemps.

Je considère ce parfum, qui est classifié comme floral, presqu'un gourmand, à cause de ses notes de miel et de vanille, omniprésentes, chaudes et réconfortantes. Le choix des fleurs y est aussi excellent.

J'ai fini par l'acheter après plusieurs essais et je suis très contente de l'avoir fait !

Armani Code : une combinaison gagnante !

___

The blend of Italian and bitter orange notes is absolutely delightful! I only wish they could last a little longer.

I consider this perfume, which is classified as a floral, almost a gourmand because of its omnipresent notes of honey and vanilla, warm and comforting. The choice of the flowers is also excellent.

I finally bought it after trying several times and I'm really glad I did!

Armani Code : a winning combination!

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

I love this perfume, and It's one that I didn't pay much attention too, maybe I sniffed it once when it was new and just forgot about it.

I was recently given a bottle years after its release, and I have a new found respect for it. It reminds me of upper scale perfumes, those that are not overly simple but simple enough that you can smell each gorgeous note in it. I noramlly shy away from one fruit note fragrances for fear of smelling like a big walking fruit..lol, I think that's why I foolishly, initially ..blew it off.

Upon initial spritz there is a blast of orange which if you wait, almost immediately begins to tame itself, the fresh spicey italian organge becomes not the main character but a key player in this composition which has only supporting roles to create a mix of florals honey and a earthy woodsy fruit that become one.

To me this really smells like spicy jasmine and orange blossums dipped in honey slightly creamed out by vanilla. IT's really well done a very sexy and natural smelling perfume... the italian orange juice note not only helps to back up the orange blossum,but to add a distinctive spiceness to the mix, after a some time the juiciness dies down but never completely goes away, only transforms. And I love that the jasmine can be detected (atleast by my sniffer) all the way through the drydown, Longevity 8/10 overal 8/10 which is actually a very good rating for me :D

I will say tho, it is a bit agressive, the shy or timid at heart need not apply. lol

And the bottle is prety and charming ...and with what looks sort of like hand painted flowers and the eye drawing translucensy mixed with that deep dark blue...it's yummy eye candy

Contessa01
Contessa01

This is a very heavy perfume at first, rather cloying and not something I would wear on a hot day. It is more of a nighttime scent. That being said the staying power is surprisingly poor and after an hour I couldn't smell it anymore. It is nice to wear on a night out with friends.

Spicy
Spicy

sweet and spicy ginger with honey, covered with some jasmine petals. Very sexy fragrance, but only a drop needed.

Cutie

This is my second review for this fragrance... I love it a lot. I have EDP (50 ml), EDT (50 ml) and just purchased back up EDP (75 ml). I think it is becoming my second signature scent. I love the simplicity of it. On my skin it smells like "honey orange". Medium sillage, good longevity. EDT is a little "fresher", but EDP lasts better on me.
Out of many perfumes that I own, I wear this fragrance when I need some confidence. When I go for the important meetings at work, I like to put it on. All the men executives try to get a sit closer to me and become immediately interested in my presentations. I always get what I want when I wear it... ;-)

missymary
missymary

Armani Code is quite unusual, and I like that. It's a novel attempt to produce a light oriental by a mix of sharp zesty citrus (!) with mild spices. The result is girly and fresh, without being sweet.The spicey note is subdued so it really isn't much of an oriental, although it lasts quite well. It's quite flirty and rather romantic.
As a mature woman I prefer Deep Red for a spicy fruity modern. In Armani Code there's just a tad too much citrus. It's overly sparkly for me. It's rather tame in the end, pleasantly pungent but not punchy enough. I might wear it on a summer evening.
The bottle is pretty but it's a mismatch and makes it look like a far darker perfume than it is.Incidentally the big stopper has a weird angle of fit.

Necabel
Necabel

Es un perfume muy sensual. Ideal para las noches, es suculento y misterioso. Me encanta el aroma, se percibe mucho la nota de miel, pero creo que hay que utilizarlo con moderación para que no se haga empalagoso. La duración sobre la piel es muy buena. Me quedo con la curiosidad de probar las otras variantes de Armani Code.

***

It's a very sensual perfume. Ideal for the night, is delicious and mysterious. I love the aroma, the note is perceived much honey, but I think we should use it sparingly so it does not make cloying. The duration on the skin is very good. I'm curious to try the other variants of Armani Code.

ajl577
ajl577

I don't know why but it reminds me of a less sophisticated and flat version of Euphoria...not that I don't like it because I LOVE it, in the bottle but it doesnt wear right on me. Very woodsy, warm and everything that should make for a good one on me because I can wear smoky, spicy, and orientals well, heavier scents like Lolita and Alien are delicious on me so I thought this was a given. I wore it out one evening and no comments at all, good or bad but everyone who smells Euphoria on me mentions it. This is just one that doesnt elicit any attention so its one that Ill wear to make myself happy I guess. .

NNN
NNN

Armani Code came to me as a sample with another perfume.
Now I want to throw away my new perfume and get Armani Code!
An amazing, feminine and powerful perfume, without being sickening or too sweet.

ekans
ekans

Simple and sexy fragrance all is about sweet orange and related citrusy candy but somewhere it gets a special touch. Maybe the jasmine making it a orange ice-cream, delicious in any season

dimitra6
dimitra6

This parfume is too heavy for me!!!! But the body lotion is perfect! You dont need the parfume! Even with the body lotion they can smell you!

SheShe
SheShe

I didn't like it. It was too dark, cold, it fits at night. I prefer Code for men, it's more positive. Code for women just doesn't match my personality, though there were times I thought it was OK (in the beginning of my perfume adventure).

ednafrau
ednafrau

i have both alien EDP and alien liqueur de parfum and armani code smells nothing like either. the other day i was in a department store and a sales assistant offered to spritz me, which is why i tried code again after a few years...and i must say i quite liked it! it reminded me a bit of elie saab le parfum due to its orange blossom, but code is more a honeyed floral, while elie saab is a muskier affair. i like them both and might even consider purchasing them for their nuanced interpretations of my beloved orange blossom! if you're looking for a warm, feminine, quality mainstream fragrance, armani code is most recommendable :)

FunkyTomo

I just had to make this quick 2nd review/comment on Code.

After reading this scent is similar to Alien i had to give it a second wearing /testing today. Now this proves how powerful "suggestion" can be.

I would of never picked up a similarity to Alien if i had not read so , nope. Last night i was adamant that CODE was nothing like Alien.........

But here we are on night 2 and i'm detecting a distinct Alien like Jasmine/Woody vibe. I was wrong :) !! I wonder if my nose gets "Alien" because my brains consciously seeking that scent i know and love, or if CODE really does smell like Alien?!? Its that Jasmine accord that does it ...Yep - Very Alien..

Code is nowhere near as tenacious as Alien on my skin . An "AlienLite" if you please. Interestingly i am picking up hints of wood and there's no wood at all listed in the notes. . . But perfumers always hold back a few secrets for there "Official " descriptions i believe. It would be silly of them to give away all there secrets :)

Maybe this would be a good choice for those who like Alien on others but who react badly to strong scents.
If this CODE was inexpensive , id be tempted to buy it as its grown on me a little and I would use it as a summer alternative to Alien. Checking the prices though , Code is around the same price as Alien.

Bottom line id rather have Alien for that kind of price. id buy Code if i saw it cheap on ebay though.
I find all GA scents a bit overpriced for the quality. . . Again , 2nd wearing - Still didnt last very long at at. Quality is questionable for the price.

Someone needs to do a side by side comparison on these two!( I could of done so myself but my Alien is empty n needs a refill!)

FunkyTomo

Got a tester vial today from my v friendly small local perfume shop - the guy in there looks after his customers and is generous to give me 6 samples each time i visit when he usually SELLS them for 6 4 £1! Your lucky to get free samples these days in Uk , but i like to see that some shops DO look after there "regulars" unlike the high street chains.

He has a huge big tub full of samples , but many i have smelt before , or i don't care to test ( eg = Paris Hilton and ed hardy). For this reason only i ended up with the Armani code. I wouldnt of gone out of my way to try it otherwise as i dont really "get on|" with Armarni scents .

Im sniffing it now and the first blast was a bit OTT , smelt synthetic air freshener-ish. Once settled its a pleasant enough floral . For those who love light , fresh floral perfumes it may be a winner.

For me , and this time of year ( cold n windy) i need something with more depth and strength. The blue/purple bottle doesn't suit the juice inside IMO. I was expecting something more along the lines of Poison/Ange Au Demon ect.

I disagree that it is "dark , seductive , elegant" ...Hmm maybe elegant yes . Nothing dark n dangerous that i can detect.

More suitable for meeting the BF's parents , or church than nightclubbing or seducing.

I wouldn't buy it but Ive smelt a lot worse. Nice enough , its just lacking something to give it an edge! It also seems pretty weak to me and i can hardly smell it after 30 Min's. That could be my chemistry though and not the fault of the scent.

On the whole i don't have much love for G Armani scents. Sorry!

PS - KittyCat is right , i detect a "Savlon" note in here too !

EDIT - Just reading some of the other reviews for this , someone compared it to Alien !! No no ! I think its nothing like Alien . The Jasmine is there yes. But Aliens woody/amber vibe that i love im not getting from this at all. And ive waited out the drydown.

truffles

Loud, brassy, fake and naff. Love orange blossom, don't detect any in here. And I don't really want to walk around smelling like I'm slathered in fake honey. Completely agree with reviewer Mellyhelly, this is a mess! Use with a very light hand if you must wear!

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I've tested Armani Code several times in the past, and today, on scent strips but have never dared apply it on my skin! From what I can tell from sniffing the bottle and from the perfume strips it's quite heavy and woody smelling and today I smelled something almost medicinal in it, and it reminded me of Savlon (which most British people probably know the smell of very well!). I actually really like the smell of Savlon (which is a medicated cream to put on cuts!) but I wouldn't want to wear a perfume that smells medicinal or clinical! I know that if I actually sprayed my skin with Code I'd probably find it quite repellant, annoying - and certainly far from sexy - and want to wash it off! Maybe next time I'm in a perfume department I'll have a tiny spritz to see.

Personally though I think Armani Code is extremely overrated and the best thing about it for me is perhaps the bottle, which is quite nice. Obviously, some perfumes are fashionable at certain times, such as this one and Angel, just as clothes are but that doesn't necessarily mean that they're particularly good or very likeable. I'm certainly not crazy about this perfume and even if I was given a bottle as a present I don't think I'd necessarily want to wear it much, if at all!

Christie171
Christie171

This is a great fragrance. I like the concept of mixing bitter orange and honey. Unfortunately, everyone has this now so I won't be purchasing this...

mellissa
mellissa

I first smelt it with and i fell inlove with it. i thought to myself wow..im so much inlove with it. i also love the shower gels and body lotion...nice

chowchow41
chowchow41

I always thought that by looking at the bottle [wich is absolutely beautiful] it wood be a heavy perfume [love heavy pefumes]. But its so fresh in the opening that i was amazed, i love the combo jasmine and orange notes. And when it settles down OMG i love it.
It's the perfect vanilla with honey mix you can imagine.
Especially with fall coming up a perfect gift for yourself.

NafisaAhmednafu
NafisaAhmednafu

I LOVE this perfume..My elder sister has this..when I first smelt it i was like i gotta have this perfume... but the fragrance doesn't suit my age... :)

HappyShopper123
HappyShopper123

I don't thnk this suits me as the citrus really dominates and I don't get the range of other ingredients. Fresh and vital at first, it left me with a headache!

donnasch
donnasch

I thought I would like it given the various notes. But my chemistry doesn't suit it. I like the hint of vanilla that does predominate on me. The citrus was there and gone almost instantly leaving a very cloying and cheap type of scent.
Definitely a perfume you must try before you buy.

MyriamHM1000
MyriamHM1000

Sooo many good reviews by word of mouth

Smelled it in the bottle and didn't even want to sample it

Strange - it seems like I would have liked it because of the packaging ; maybe a good office perfume like when you are giving an important presentation

I think it is the warm honey notes; can't see warm notes being in this type of packaging

Perfume Goddess
Perfume Goddess

This is the strangest fragrance for me. Every time I smell someone who in my opinion smells amazing I ask them what they are wearing and they always say Armani Code yet when I sampled this I hated it, the opening is so citrus yet due to my love for this fragrance on others I still brought it and now I am always getting complements on how amazing it smells. The opening is an in your face orange but the middle tones are floral and the dry down is vanilla which I love so I now have a love hate relationship with this fragrance, I love the dry down, how long it lasts and how much people compliment me on this fragrance but the opening is awful and puts me off.

ladymillion123456789

mini anden and Anja Rubik were perfect they completed the appeal of the fragrance but Megan fox is so over hyped and boring don't get me wrong shes pretty but shes not all that as much as people or should i say guys make her out to be and shes not really a good actress either.

whiten

I love it, I really missed it now I don't wear it in summer, in winter I was so bored with it, but now I really miss it. in fact I just spritzed a little to my left arm. yummy yummy honey and jasmine, with vanilla lingering around. I don't like sweet scents, but this one has so much dept, I can make an exception!

dianemingy
dianemingy

75ML BOTTLE UP FOR TRADE :)
nice perfume, wrong chemistry on my skin.
it's very long lasting and almost mysterious, even seductive, just not what i was expecting.
MESSAGE ME IF INTERESTED!

napiergirl

I have to be honest and say i love love this fragrance but must update my last review by saying this fragrance on paper and on first wrist spray made me think at last my signature fragrance but no ( and i take full responsibility ) my skin turned this into something not as stunning as had been on paper WHY WHY WHY!!!...I suppose it has happened to us all at one stage......

Koukla190
Koukla190

starts out smelling really good! BUT, then it turns into this overpowering, almost sickening smell. It developed this overly woody smell on me, don't know what that was as there are no woody notes listed here, but that's how it smelled on me......I'll give this a somewhat good rating though, because the opening is really beautiful!

MsRachael
MsRachael

A bit overdone, and I don't mean that in the sense of popular. Although I enjoy Jasmine mixed in among other notes, its presence here is too heavy-handed for my taste. I expected this to be a little more mysterious, a little lighter and more elusive, given the name. It lasts well, but I find it much more pleasing on other people. The bottle is pretty, but again, transmits a sexy edge as opposed to a mysterious one. Not terrible, but not brilliant either.

sunshine89
sunshine89

I have fallen head over heel with this perfume the first time I smell it at a local shopping mall..and a while after that I bought the miniature as I couldn't afford to buy a bigger one. But today, I received my full size Armani Code and somehow I just want to hate it. It Smells so chemical, so much like cheap men's cologne. Yucks! I don't know if it's just me or what..but I kinda hate the one I have now. I prefer the miniature I used to have...T_T

leenie1989
leenie1989

I would recommend this to ladies going on a date or wanting to impress a man. It's not quite my cup of tea, I find it a bit heavy for my liking, but I work in a fragrance department, and always show Armani Code to men looking to buy a present for a lady. No matter how many other perfumes I show them, the men always buy the Armani Code! Very sexy and seductive fragrance indeed.

maatgirl
maatgirl

A while ago, I was coming out of a shop; a gentleman was seated outside soliciting contibutions for veterans. As I was reaching into my purse for some spare change, he said, "Thanks...by the way you smell great!" I had on Armani Code for Women; I find that it has that effect on people. Its blend of honey and jasmine is pleasantly sweet, but the bitter orange gives it some kick. The contrast of sweet and sour makes it demure with just the right amount of sex appeal; it screams to be worn with chiffon and dominatrix heels!

To compare this with Hypnose and Dior Addict, which I see as cousins to Code; I would say that Hypnose is sweeter (no orange) and Addict is sexier (non edible vanilla galore). Turin and Sanchex give it one star; I guess they don't like a luscious blend of bitter (a little) and sweet (a lot) that everyone else seems to like...or more! Too bad for them!

gaby8888
gaby8888

The code of s e d u c t i o n.
When I saw the tv ad I thought it was a good marketing strategy, you know how those male models react when smelling the female models seemed a little over the top.
Anyway decided to test how seductive could it possibly be, had a date with a french guy, his reaction was very similar to what we see on tv. He couldnt stop smelling my neck and I was surprised in a very good way.
At work my boss, who is gay by the way, was close enough to perceive it, he was looking at his computer talking about some numbers, I got closer to look at the screen, he took a deep breath and closed his eyes (he probably thought I wasnt looking at him). As I took some steps back I noticed how he was sniffing the air in a subtle way.
Later on a guy friend also smelled and he said "wow thats some dangerous fragrance! could make me go totally crazy for whoever is wearing it".

Ladies go for it.

napiergirl

tried today and i think i'm in love with this fragrance ,delicious ,must buy it .... i love jasmine ,its simply a beautiful blending ..is there ginger in this one? and i wonder if i should try the elixir version now ?

nofixedstars
nofixedstars

i sense a refrain here...

i like armani code. it's very pleasant on me. but it's not my favorite perfume, as i prefer deeper, darker, more oriental scents. i'll often wear it on days when i want to save my more expensive perfumes for other times. however, men love this on me. for that matter, so do my friends who happen to be lesbian or bi-sexual. other straight women never remark on it when i wear it, but without fail, men and gay women do. so yes, it's clearly got an "attraction factor", which is nothing to sneeze at.

florabella
florabella

I must admit that I love this fragrance, it suits me perfectly. I always feel my best when wearing it, a sure confidence boost when I put it on. It isn't overtly sexy but I would call it alluring, the fragrance seems to draw people in. One of my favorites for sure!

Cutie

I had been obsessed with this perfume since April, when I tried it in a duty-free shop. Out of million perfumes that I had tried there, that was the only thing that drew my attention. I loved it. I was ordering samples of this over and over again, testing it numerous times, and putting it on my "wish list", looking for a bargain and so on. I was hesitant to buy it, because I could not smell the samples on my skin after an hour (or two, if used almost entire 1 ml at once). I could not get to the sweet vanilla part, all I could smell was lovely oranges and some honey for 1-2 hours when was pushing the wrist to my nose. Fortunately, my sister had it and decided that she did not want it anymore. That way I became a proud owner of almost full 1.7 oz bottles of Code and Hypnose, while my daughters received Fantasy from their aunt. We all are happy with this exchange. I am wearing Code today at work. I still can smell it close to my skin. Very gentle, feminine, beautiful smell. It is so me. Code is going to be my "go to"
fragrance. I will use it any time, any season, any occasion.

smritivsingh
smritivsingh

Armani Code for some reason is not my favorite but my husband's favorite. I prefer soft day time perfumes but he loves dark scents on me. And this is a modern dark scent. He keeps giving me bottles whenever I run out. A good perfume if you like dark, evening, modern, and contemporary scents. A sexy scent for sure. According to most of my friends Armani Code suits my personality. I guess I can't run away from it.

kathrinaaguir
kathrinaaguir

This scent is pretty femenine, I really like it on fall/winter time. I receive a lot of compliments but I must tell is not my signature perfume.
It's sweet, kind of provocative, long lasting, and it is not overwhelming !!!

eveline marie
eveline marie

What is wrong with me? it seems like I'm the only person on which Armani Code smells like BenGay ointment..something sharp,with camphor :(((

ladymillion123456789

Armani code is a nice pleasant scent i like it but its not the best fragrance out there are many other fragrances that i have smelt that smell pretty alike to armani code one of them is the Kylie Minogue sexy darling i bought that fragrance about a week ago and to my surprise it smells exactly the same as armani code no joke the same smell i have armani code in my collection i did use it a lot when i first got it but i haven't used it for almost a year now armani code to me is nothing wow factor special its nice and wearable but nothing new and extraordinary it does have a little hint of feminine sexiness to it more of a night out perfume then day wear fragrance if your after a night out sexy noticeable fragrance then i would put down armani code and go for midnight poison Christian Dior or hypnotic poison Eau Sensuelle much nicer and sexier fragrances than armani code and they pretty much are in the same price range Dior might be a little more pricey than Armani but not a major difference.

truffles

Got a sample of this and have been wearing it today. Well, I think it's just .. blah.
It's like a thousand other modern perfumes out there.
I don't get oranges, or honey at all, maybe a bit of vanilla.
Nothing special, won't be buying. Will keep the sample for the odd night out when I feel like being 'young'/conventional.

trustgod1
trustgod1

When I first smelled this fragrance in the store I immediately disliked it and thought it was too harsh. I smelled it again a little bit after that and my mind completely changed. This scent is warm and intoxicating, a little spicy but not that much. It reminds me of a chocolate covered orange dipped in vanilla with a touch of spices. It is really good but some would say it's a bit too powerful; my advice would be to spray it on your clothes the night before, that way it will still be there but the dry down will be less offensive. In my experience you have to be careful with this one the same way with Burberry Brit which I love. Don't use too much or it will make you kind of nauseous and as I mentioned spray it along while before wearing or you will get tired of it fast. But I love both so much- so good you have to try! Amazing!

Awatef
Awatef

Very sophisticated and charismatic scent – this one just slithers into my skin and staying there for the rest of the day it cool when u want it to be and sharp when you need it be its like a fluctuated chart
very fresh, sassy, sexy frag

SedativeFlower
SedativeFlower

I really like this perfume. I don't wear it very often since I find it more appropriate for cool weather - in automn, winter season... But every time I use it, I feel very comfortable with it. It works with my skin chemistry and full accords sounds harmoniously.
To me this smell is very sweet, not powdery, but very bright and a bit sharp.
I think I will re-purchase it again when it's gone. I fully recommend it to all the perfumelovers who prefer sweet scents. By the way, people around you will like it as well!

alexanna7
alexanna7

one of my most favorites! I love the : jasmine ,the orange flowers,the orange ,the honey and the vanilla in this one!it's deep, feminine!the orange brings a sweet note.the honey and vanilla in edp brings a depth and a sensuality that you don't smell in edt.i really prefer the edp! When i want a sexy perfume,that's my favorite!love it!

servana
servana

This smell is just your typical floral scent. Seriously, I find it really unoriginal - I have smelled at least 20 perfumes with the exact same scent.

I test-sprayed it today. The beginning totally lets me down, but the drydown is nicer. It turns out to be very sweet and honey like. I did not expect that. I'm not sure if it might not be too sweet and maybe too gourmand for me. I'll have to re-test, I guess. But then again, can it be that the lasting power is not so good ? It's hardly there anymore after 1 hour I think? I tested the EdP.

PS: I re-tested it again and still think the staying power is rather weak. Also on my skin there is something masculine and harsh coming out, maybe you could call it acquatic, but I do not like it.

Moonglowone
Moonglowone

Delightfulness & sexy... makes you feel sensual. Gorgeous scent. Not too fruit, perfectly balanced mix. Makes me feel like a spy.

sophisticated
sophisticated

i agree with many views here, it's not necessarily an evening fume or anything, i used to wear it anytime of the day and anytime of the year!! but that doesn't underestimate its lovely scent, it has a nice yummy smell at certain stages, powdery at some others, it goes from fresh to heavy, lots of traces your nose can detect in that one but nothing unique though, it can be sexy for some and so-so for others; i guess it depends on your skin, nose, taste. all & all, it's not that overwhelming for me

mika71
mika71

I've worn this for a few years... burst of citrus and hint of spice at the beginning. The spice stays and then is softened by the jasmine and vanilla. I find it a little overwhelming at first, but the dry down is soft and elegant. I guess it's marketed as an evening perfume, but for me it was fine for work as well. I'm just tired of it.

Asmaa youssef
Asmaa youssef

it is the best jasmine i smelled in my life ,modern,sexy,nice ,opulent ,seductive great job Armani:))

Louw
Louw

There's nothing wrong with this fragrance, in my view, but nothing particularly right either. I find it bland and conventional. It's floral and quite warm but I don't really get any distinct notes from it. I'd wear it in the daytime if someone bought me a bottle but I wouldn't buy it myself and it wouldn't be one for "date night" for me.

Siv55
Siv55

I thought I wanted this from the notes listed but I recently tried instore and found it disappointing. It doesn't stand out to me, it's just nice but not memorable. The orange was definitly there but then it just became sweet and not much else? Will try again, maybe nose having off day.
Voted best "date night" fragrance by Debenhams beauty club. Possibly due to its being simply sweet and safe? Didn't seem very sexy?
Someone said this is like Dior Addict but I think Addict much better, more distinctive. And definitly better for a date!

New@thisperfumething
New@thisperfumething

Maybe it's just my nose, but this smells quite similar to Burberry Brit edt.

duskangel101
duskangel101

Code is a smooth, modern scent. However, it doesn't have much personality and is nothing special. This would make a fine perfume for social outings but is nothing to be too excited about.

Adorabella
Adorabella

This isn't a scent I would normally stalk. The only reason I tried it was because there were several sample cards at my local Macy's. I was seriously suprised at how much I like it despite the sweetness it exudes. The sweetness doesn't last and it soon becomes pleasant and comforting.

One thing I must note is that the bottle and the fragrance have zero in common. It should've been a lighter color and a less exotic looking bottle. It doesn't represent the scent inside at all.

NiteAngel
NiteAngel

This one was love at first "smell". It is the perfect combination for me for an around-day smell. It has a fresh, yet not harassing, citrus opening, followed closely by a velvety jasmine touch, but what really remains is the honey's sweetness that just tickles the senses. If I could go without switching from day to day between my nearly hundred of perfumes, that'd be my signature.

isi
isi

Es un buen perfume con una combinación muy agradable de naranja, jazmín, miel y Vainilla. Es cálido, romantico y dulce; no agresivo. Tiene una nota que me recuerda al perfume amor amor de cacharel. Pienso que se destaca en el día, oficina o reunión informal . En lugares en donde no tenga que competir con perfumes más fuertes y agresivos.

It is a good perfume with a very nice combination of orange, jasmine, honey and vanilla. It's warm, romantic and sweet, not aggressive. Has a note that reminds me of the perfume Amor Amor by Cacharel. I think that stands out in the day, office or informal meeting. In places where they have to compete with strong perfumes and aggressive.

twillocks
twillocks

Well I got to smell this today and I really like it. The honey scent is lingering and I love it. As soon as I find a bargin I am snatching it up!

redrose
redrose

couple of years ago I didnt like this fragrance as was too masculine for me some how,(my husband uses the men version). I gave them a try this year and surprised me so nice. This fragrance is strong so you have to be so careful of volume what you spray on you. I receive so many compliments wearing them from both women and men. My husband prefers me to wear more lady like (delicate and sweet) fragrances so he is not that much impressed. I personally think this is a fragrance for colder weather. In the beginning smells so much like the men version but fades down later to very elegant,modern,dark fragrance. 8/10

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

Seems like the more times I test this the more I like it! Funny I don't get any orange at all I get violet or is it grape juice and jasmine in the opening notes and vanilla in the drydown. It reminds me of Lancome Hypnose but way better as Hypnose smelled like overpowering grape magic marker and it practically gagged me! AC is much lighter and better put together than Hypnose, it does however remind me very slightly of Alien, but only very slightly in the opening notes. Alien is much creamier and duskier than AC, Alien reminds me of freshly ironed shirts AC reminds me of soap, nice and clean. This is my third time testing AC and I've concluded I really like it....not a true love but a definate friend for life. :0)

AjaBlue
AjaBlue

The bottle is so pretty. Blue glass bottle usually a tip off to an oriental, sexy scent inside. I avoided this one for a while. Seems like everyone is wearing it...and I don't like the way it smells on their chemistry. However, I finally buckled and I'm oh, so, happy I did. I get the same orange-jasmine I get with Dior's Addict. I used to love that one until I smelled Code. Addict is a bit too heavy and their is a cloying undertone that won't let you shake free. I get the similarity to Alien as well...another that I love. But Code is softer, sexier, rounder...a yummy soft smooth jasmine dipped in orange scented sugar...resting on a piece of warm sandalwood. Can't stop sniffing. I'm loving it.

krissycat
krissycat

Yum! This perfume smells AMAZING. I am so glad I bought this one. One of the best perfumes I've ever smelled. Highly recommend. My favorite cologne on a guy is Georgio Armani Acqua di gio, and this kind of smells like that feminized ;o) I love it. I've actually put on the men's cologne just so I can keep sniffing my wrist cause I love the cologne that much. Now I don't have to do that anymore and that makes me happy :)
P.S. I have just realized I own another perfume that smells almost identical to Armani Code in my opinion and I'm shocked, Marry Me by Lanvin.. They smell so similar I was a little freaked out.

VANE_KSK
VANE_KSK

Que rico perfume. Se nota bien la naranja, mandarina al principio y deja oler suavecito un toque de jasmin esfumandose con las notas base que parecen mas bien madera de sandalo y musk

whiten

I love it:)great for winter and fall though,i am not sure if it can be wearable for all year round? what do you guys think? has it ever given you headaches on hot weather? got too overwhelming? cause longevity is 8+ hours on my skin and I'm about to get addicted to this:D

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

I fint it very heavy, almost headache-inducing. Can't see myself wearing it.

For those of you looking for a cheap version of this -in New Zealand pharmacies there is a Stitch perfume called "Alternative to ARMANI CODE" - it is an exact copy and costs only $15 NZD for 50ml EDP.

Papi
Papi

This one?

I wish it could be men's one.

Very seductive, strong smell, wonder if you can get a headache.

Recommended ladies! but only EDP or stronger version.

Matin
Matin

I try not to get carried away by the ads, that is why sometimes I discover much later. See an advertising campaign in some way tarnish what I can convey a flavor ... that is why we had not tested Armani Code. Personally I did not like the packaging and the ad also caught my attention except by way of saying "Armani Code" je je je. But recently I reluctantly gave it away and although I tried ... and I love to think it is the first time so enjoy a delicious combination of orange with a depth range of vanilla and honey!! .

Uhmmmm!! delicious I can not stop sniffing my wrist.

The trail leaves is quite durable on my .
The note of ginger is a success.
It is comfortable, feminine and somewhat cheerful and bright on my skin, so I also use for the day.

sue165
sue165

when it was released i felt in love with it for 2 years,, this year i get back to it,, in love again :) feel so elegant and sexy wearing it, give u warmth

mmarrs
mmarrs

I got a bottle as a gift and its just ok. Although I do receive compliments when I wear it, The scent is kind of flat. It starts off like a lighter version of Giorgio of Beverley Hills. But then there is a strange mid note that I cant Identify and do not like. There is no way I would spend more money on this. It kind of dries down to a green kind of powder scent but just kind of blah. And it doesn't stay long on me but I do like the final drydown about 5 hrs in to it. As soon as I use the last little bit I wont be sad to see it go

caitlina
caitlina

This scent makes me sick. A few years ago I bought an imitation without knowing it until I tried this and BANG the exact same scent that I hated in the imitation, only this lasted much longer and would not leave my skin!!!
I seriously cannot stand this scent, I dislike it almost as much as Diesel Fuel For Life..

sparkybish
sparkybish

When Armani Code first came out, it was in every fashion magazine with the little scent strip. Now I get migraines, but because I like to torture myself in the pursuit of the next perfume that WILL work for me, I opened this one up. "mmmmmmmm this smells like grown up Colors de Benetton!" So even though it means nothing, I decided to rub that puppy all over my arms. This bizarre stalking ritual went on for another 5 months before I decided, on my way to class, that I had to have a bottle of this bad boy.

So I ran into the mall, bought a bottle, then went to the car and gleefully ripped it open. I thought to myself "sure you've had issues spraying perfumes in cars, but you like this one, it will be ok." Somehow I managed to spray myself in the FACE. In the face, people. I was freaking out, because OMG I get migraines and I just sprayed it in my face, and I had to go to class and sit with people. I was on edge as I walked into class, because I thought any second I was going to have a horrible migraine come on, and also, all I could smell was Armani Code, so I thought it was all everyone else could smell too. As my regular seat mates came to sit next to me, I was apologetic. "I'm so sorry if I smell intense, I just accidentally sprayed myself in the face with perfume!" We all laughed, but then realized, they weren't afflicted by my perfume, and neither was I. I SPRAYED PERFUME IN MY FACE AND ALL IS WELL!

I have no idea how that worked out. It must have been an act of God. So to make a long story short: when you are the kind of person who gets migraines from scents, and you find one you like that you sprayed in your face without a reaction... you become loyal.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

i own this scent and it's indeed gorgeous but it doesn't last long... that's why i don't use it anymore.
i admit i own also a bottle of a cheap copy of it, and this has the exactly same addictive smell but lasts longer and has more intensity ! such a shame for armani isn't it?

soulflwr
soulflwr

At first I was a little put off b/c the opening notes smell exactly like fruit loops cereal. The dry down is nice…I smell mostly vanilla accented with honeyed orange, softened with jasmine. I don't consider it a special occasion perfume. For me it’s a decent fragrance for jeans and a sweater. Not good, not bad...just meh.

greek_goddes
greek_goddes

Last night i was wearing Code by Armani and i have two basic comments on this.
Firstly, it doesn't last quite long on me so i didn't have the chance to enjoy it.
The sillage was poor and i ended to decided that it is not the deep scent i was looking for my nights.
Secondly, the only comments i got for my perfume was that they thought i was wearing Amor Amor by Cacharel but a lighter version of it!
And the truth is that it really reminds me of Amor Amor, which i already have!
I like the orangy note, the jasmine is quite understandable too, but the problem is the short during in my skin.
So the bottle is nice, but the liquid is a little usual. Wearable for day, but not that special for nights.

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

A phantom fragrance on myself, but it smells very good. It's almost edible in some way. If the lasting power was nice, I would have bought it again. I've noticed that all Armani perfumes are like this on my skin. They stay very close to your skin and are gone within a few hours. The drydown comes before you can enjoy it.

Hidden Hermia
Hidden Hermia

This smelt amazing when i first prayed it on. Delicately spicy with slight sensual woods but after about 2 hours of doing my shopping it just smelt like straight up vanilla. I am disappointed Armani.

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

This EDP hijacks every molecule of breathing space. Rich and intriguing with a masterful accord of jasmine, orange blossoms and spicy woods on opening--very heady and attention-getting the instant you put it on.

A little bit does go a very long way as far as the top notes go, but then it dries down to a suprisingly mild and conventional sweet honey, wood scent with a whisper of jasmine. I was so desperate for the orange and ginger heart--or something--to come through for me to bite into, but alas, she did not arrive. That being said, the base notes, though mild have great longevity.

This reminds me of an older teenage girl making a provocative entrance at her prom in a sexy, black Armani trench coat, then half an hour later, you find out there's no fabulous gown and she's wearing nothing but standard black underwear underneath--no frills or lace like the bottle suggests.

Still, it's very sexy, but not sensual. There's a heart in there somewhere but she's floundering to figure out how to project it.

Jeannine
Jeannine

I like the smell of Armani Code for Women, but don't love it. It's a clean, very elegant and classy scent. On my skin, it opens with a zing of orange blossom and ginger that softens after about 25 minutes into a feminine, grown-up mixture of vague honeyed florals and even vaguer hints of fruit, over a creamy but mild base of vanilla and subdued woodsy and musky notes. The ginger, sadly, doesn't linger long enough on my skin to pierce the creamy softness after the dry-down. It is a very wearable scent, provided you don't use too much at a time, as a little of this goes a long way (regarding both its intensity and its longevity!). However, although I like it and might buy it, I don't love it, because it is a little bit too wearable. The blend is too clean to be sexy, too sleek to be intriguing. There is nothing mysterious and nothing fragile about this scent. It's like a beautiful expensive Prada purse, which works perfectly for every outfit and makes me feel fantastically stylish, but doesn't give me the little jolt of individuality I look for. In my book, that makes it a perfect office scent, but not one I'd wear to bed or on a night out.

justpeachy
justpeachy

This perfume fascinates me by how very differently it turned out on myself, as opposed to a friend of mine who owns it.

On her, Armani Code is beautiful - sultry jasmine, sweet orange blossom, zingy ginger, and powdery sandalwood. There's also just a hint of lavender. It's at once clean, sexy, and comfortably inviting, and it lingers in just the right way. It makes me think of stilettos and a long black peacoat - going out for the night on a cool evening.

On me, Armani Code was an unfortunate clash of cloying orange, dripping honey, and heaps of powder - very strong and heavy, with none of the sweet sexiness I had been so drawn to.

So, while I do love this fragrance, I will have to love it from afar. :)

bombonica
bombonica

This is my signature fragrance for about 2 years. I just fell in love with it and I'll buy it for the rest of my life cos I can't feel good if I don't have this on my shelf...Very longlasting and if I must describe this in a single word that will be sexy!! Friends say I'm hotter with this on so I'll give it a 10

justlovethemirror
justlovethemirror

now i really need a perfume and I can't choose betwwen that Versace Crystal Noir, Gucci Guilty and Armani COde for Woman...can you help me please? (p.s. i like sweet and strong perfumes)this one reminds me of an ex boyfriend who weras armani code man..it's possible that i love this perfume because of him? thank you.please help

Lovelyperfume94
Lovelyperfume94

This is a very scandalous scent so do not think when you smell it its innocent i would wear it for special occasions or if you want to attract a guy thats a gret weapon for the mission LOL hell love it

Vegas0310
Vegas0310

I think this Armani number is being overshadowed by Armani Diamonds. I love how sexual and seductive code is and love wearing it on nights out, I always recieve compliments and feel feminine and confident when I wear this perfume. The staying power is fantastic and can still smell it the next day. It's a keeper!!

IngeJP
IngeJP

If one likes a combination of orange, yasmine, honey and vanilla this perfume shall def. be able to seduce you.
I'm wearing it for quit a long time now and although i've been buying lots of other perfumes i always return to this one. So, for me, in the first place its a seducing perfume.
Not a light gentle breeze but rather a very warm, open and intense smell that keeps surrounding your body for quit a long time.
I also can advice the deodorant and the body lotion.
For me, this perfume suits me fine, it just feels like me, but i would advice you to first test it out before buying, see what effect it has on you.

kugkng
kugkng

At first sight quick sniff,,I don't like I judge her as a "rice flour" kind of weird smell..but after I have my own as a gift I do have time to realize ..mutilple trying on and on until I found out this one quite intersting! especially cold night or winter ..very tender and mysterious
Start with fresh smooth orange and then quick fade to creammy floral jasmine and a touch of ginger come out but not too spicy ,vanilla and honey make it stick powdery but very marvellous so seductive and sexy...

TankGirl

Last summer I had the sad idea of wearing my sister's Armani Code. This is a beautifull perfume but on hot summer days is a killing weapon. I like it a lot in winter nights, its warm, cozy and sweet in my favourite way: honey and vanilla. The top notes of armani code are hawfull to me because I HATE orange notes, but the jasmine helps. Anyway, to me this perfume is all about the heart and the base notes that I find really pretty. I dont think thats a really unique and "uau" perfume, and I dont find it super duper sexy. As I said, its nice, warm and good for woll jumpers. I dont get the advert because this is NOT a sexy party dress perfume, Armani Code dont have the carisma for that. Anyway, it nice :)
I would say 3 out of 5.

sh3nana
sh3nana

i adore it and when i wear this perfume i cant stop smelling my arm ,it sooooo Mysterious sexy ;))))) make all smells non stop says ooooh ;)

the perfume collector
the perfume collector

the best fragrance i ve ever had, it has everything to be the top! but the problem is that, i have it only for 2 years and the smell is changing

ronnieroo88
ronnieroo88

I really wanted to like this due to the lovley bottle and the image it conveys, but alas, my body chemistiry refused to cooperate!

At first spray I can smell oranges and some flowers mixed in, but soon it became very vanilla-and somthing deeper..probablly the honey. Along with the heavy-vanilla-honey scent came a massive headache for me! I would say this lasted very long for one spray on my wrist & 3 attempts to wash it off!

Bottom line, on me it turned into a very heavy "thick" sweet scent that I hated.

I'm sure it smells great on other people!

Kirancilla
Kirancilla

Animated by the good reviews and after the recommendation of a friend, I tried this.

The top notes are okay, nothing special in my opinion. But then... it starts smelling like cheap soap. It's not that it's a horrible smell, it's fine, but come on - I won't pay that much money for smelling just the same as after washing my hands!

I can't get any of the honey or vanilla, which is a pity. It just smells like soap. Really.

I can't believe this comes from the same house that made such wonderful fragrances as "Acqua di Giò" or my beloved "Sensi". Come on, Armani - you can do better than that!

Tane4ka
Tane4ka

I remember I got this as a present some time ago.. I fall in love with it straight away.. I was at the stage when I wore only one perfume all the time, so maybe I just got enough of it.. I still like it, but I think it became a little bit too simple for me.. It is definitely a morden fragrance, a warm, dark, sweet (but not sickly sweet) and sexy, perfect for a night out.

arb368
arb368

I’ve had this in my collection since its debut, and I’m down to the last few sprays. Not many of my perfumes reach this stage, so that in itself is a testament to how much I’ve enjoyed it. I live in Florida and have had the pleasure of being in an orange grove when the trees are in bloom. The aroma is intensely sweet, heady and distinct. If the air is too still, the scent can be overwhelming in the middle of a grove.
Armani Code has captured the best part of being in an orange grove, tempering the oft-times overpowering orange blossom scent with a bit of jasmine while the honey and vanilla work to further mellow the fragrance to wearable enjoyment. This is one oriental fragrance that I can easily enjoy year-round. It lasts 4-6 hours on my skin and the sillage is comfortably moderate.

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

The top notes begin with a lovely bright influx of sweet jasmine. But this is not a floral by any means as Code quickly demonstrates. This is a sour green citrus.

The orange fruits here are too sour and unbalanced, more like unripe grapefruit. The orange blossoms are green and a bit acerbic. They smell more like leaves than blossoms! The mid-phase does still have a sweetness absorbing some of the punguncy but there is no escaping that this is a citrus driven perfume. A mean citrus beating the potentially life saving vanilla/honey combo with a gnarly stick.

Which brings me to my next point - citrus is a bountiful and inexpensive creature - why, oh why, did Armani feel the need to use synthetics?? Perhaps to enfore the bombasticity? Sillage is not a problem here but its price is an unattractive artificiality.

I cannot escape the empathy I feel with Mellyhelly's review. Armani code, while an ok smell in itself, stinks of pretensiousness. This is not an offence to anyone who wears this (skin chemistry still rules), this is more about Armani trying to force a square peg into a round hole.

From this second testing, I have gone from a 'meh' to a 'neh'.

elusivek
elusivek

I was quite surprised by this as I am not a big fan of florals. That being said, when it first goes on it's a combo of fresh (citrus), floral (white flowers), and lightly spicy (ginger).

The citrus fades into the clean floral but then the mysterious sultry, sexy element comes in (woods and amber would be my guess).

In the end the woods/amber note takes a backseat to the honey and vanilla. It ends out sweet w a warm undertone that really makes it pleasant. I was afraid the vanilla and honey would make it too sweet but it's not a sugary sweet, it's more mellow and definitely not overdone.

I plan to wear this as my winter work scent (maybe even late fall too).

**9/12/10 Updated review**
After the first hour the whole scent is dominated by a persistent sour lemon note.

andrevarx
andrevarx

Very floral and mysterious, I think the second best women's fragrance from Armani. The first could be Idole d'Armani or Acqua di Gio.

rainydays
rainydays

LOVE IT. Simple as that. I didn't love the opening at first... I love citrus, but the bitter orange was a little overwhelming. Maybe the ginger, too. However, it grew into something dark, bold, and fabulous. The drydown was clearly sweet honey and vanilla, but still mature; for a woman, not a preteen as "sweet" tends to be.

onpu_jin
onpu_jin

I tested it and can feel like i'm the the jasmine garden.

I can feel only jasmine and jasmine which is so great.^^

It look like there are plenty of jasmine in the air and all over around me.

This scent make me feel neat and look like ancient Thai women.

So this is Armani Code for Women. I have it sprayed on my arm right now and trying to figure out if I really like it or not. The first time I tried it months ago it smelled repulsive for me. Then I went to a perfume shop with my colleague during lunch time and she craves this perfume, but she can’t afford buying it. And I’m here now smelling myself and trying to understand why people crave about Armani Code and why it is considered so damn sexy. Honestly I cannot understand it from my point of view of sexual things. I’m not saying it smells bad, but it’s really nothing special. It’s very very strong, a misch-mesch of extra-sweet notes and some bright flowers with some woodiness. I’m filling the space around with only 1 spray, male collegues don’t look so happy, only my female co-worker thinks it’s so nice. After two hours on my arm it still smells in all its power and has become a little Amarige-like with tuberouse and also a little beachy with a tan lotion edge, not a bad smell, but I cannot smell any sophistication, any poetry, any intermingled layers. There are layers but they are stuck in different stages. It’s like a thick brick thrown on your head. Only strong and sweet. Mmmm, maybe strong and sweet is the way perfume needs to smell to be considered sexy. I tried to put myself in the mainstream idea of sexuality and I finally got the sexiness about it: the common idea of sexy girl/woman. It smells similar to other modern perfume-y perfumes like Hypnose, Magnifique and some of the latest Diors. So I understood that this perfume is not necessary sexy in itself (left maybe the honey note) but it rather conjures up an image of perceived sexiness about women at least in Italy. Heat-straighten high-lighted hair with a high bang that would have been considered ridiculous only 2 years ago, strong make-up, tanned or self-tanned skin, big fake jewels, extremely short designer’s shorts or short jersey dresses worth 300 euro with big belt, high heels and a general adopted facial expression of Paris Hilton. They surely need a strong perfume to pierce the barrier of their similar ones while scrolling in packed streets stinking of beer, hard sweating males in the hot humid climate and dirty stinking pavements. They go to posh, trendy, expensive, not necessary good locals with their I-wanted-to-be-a-model-but-I-couldn’t bfs and friends. They smell like Armani Code, so maybe I can’t be very impartial to this scent because of the typical wearer I have around.

zaramona
zaramona

I bought this one last year after testing on paper and took home opened and wore it.Immediotely found out it was a big mistake.It develops an unpleasente bitter scent on my skin and after 10 min too plain sweet.Considering its elegant bottle and me being fan of florals never expected it to repulse me.The lasting power is good but it just does not work for me.

Rouu
Rouu

I agree with bamboowu ; i could make this one my signature gladly !
it changed my world ,with love at 1st sniff,
IT WAS A CRUSH i didnt expected even nearly to luve this scent

just amazing,awsome,feminine,classy,sweet, marvelous and match Armani aura !

such ascent had to be from such a great fragrances house , i got it awhile back early 2007 after tasting it i forget wht was searching for and hunt this one
the bottle is just amazing ,mysterious and so delicate ; it must be gourmand fragrance .or oriental gourmand ! so sweet ,long lasting and i luved the top not ,heart and the dry down so much
i'll enjoy every drop of this fragrance :)

guanacax
guanacax

soo this perfumes strong!! but very veryyyy seductive.. when i was pregnant i couldnt stand this smell but didnt wana throw it out coz it was a xmas present.. now that im not pregnant.. this perfume is soooooooooooooo rich and sexy!! my partner loves it tooo.. its def not for the sensitive nose,it def will cause headaches..

bamboowu
bamboowu

What a BEAUTIFUL fragrance this is! I adore this one. Armani Code for Women I would classify more a gourmand oriental than a floral. It has instantly become a new favorites of mine.

It is a bitter and sweet, zesty and tangy blend of oranges, orange blossom, strong jasmine, ginger, sandalwood and a beautiful sweet vanilla. I LOVE the orange aroma. The orange, honey and jasmine are what I detect the most on me. Just a wonderful combination!

I describe this one as being one very sensual, sexy, and very exotic fragrance. Somehow it brings to mind images of women in a harem somewhere with their flowing silk garments and jewels adorning themselves.

This would be a perfect fragrance for the romantic evening, yet I also think this is something you can easily wear anytime.

Very strong and long lasting - you certainly don't need to apply much. On me 2 sprays lasted many hours. Sillage is just amazing. I adore it and will DEFINATELY be getting a bottle once my samples are used if not sooner. Very popular, and for a good reason!

Mysterious, exotic, highly sensual. I HIGHLY recommend this gem to everyone. It gets a perfect 10/10 from me!

A MUST try!

selinum28
selinum28

I agree with all of those who consider this one to be a good perfume. It is about plain sweetness and the controversial one of white tropical flowers. But do not buy it if you are searching for something magical or funny; it is all the contrary to Givenchy perfumes, and a decent substitute for others like Dior addict or JPG Classique. It is a seductive scent done to appeal men in general. Armani Code for men is the masculine version. In my opinion, they are perfumes for well-dressed ladies and chivalrous men who meet after business but don't know each other, neither are interested in it.

guest_Domino
guest_Domino

I bought this for my Wife because I really enjoy Code for men.

I can not stress this enough... Code for Women rocks my world! The fresh orange citrus and jasmine give this such a cool, refreshing ambiance at the onset. Much like biting into a chilled orange.

Then as the dry down comes into play, the deliciously sweet body of honey and vanilla give this fragrance all kinds of depth.

Not gonna lie here, when my Wife wears this I just want to nibble on her ear lobes and.... It is incredibly seductive and feminine to me.

This fragrance is great all year, day or night. A little bit goes a long way, especially in warmer environments. It is crazy how flexible Code for Women is. It is such a wonderful break from a spicy (church lady) type of fragrance.

Silage and endurance (8+ hours) is awesome with this fragrance. You can walk through a room and leave a trail for men with good taste to follow and they will want to stand and linger near you just to enjoy your perfume.

Dark Curls
Dark Curls

i am so elated to finally have this perfume in my collection. I have been wanting it for quite some time now, but in my mind it was put on the back burner. This to me is a gorgeous and alluring almost incense like floral, with a light citrusy shadow hovering. Love it!!

pinkywithabrain2020
pinkywithabrain2020

First the citrus is great...which then turns very floral...and the jasmin kicks in along with the slightest hint of vanilla...overall the scent is fantastic!!! However I can't say it's very lasting(which it could just be me)...this would be great for a spring/summer night.

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

I agree it is very similar to TM Alien, but I prefer this one over Alien. For some reason Alien becomes vannilic on me (even tho vanilla is not listed there) and Code is more "jasmine". I also appreciate the orange notes in the beginning. It seems, Code does not have a very strong silage, but lasts comparatively long on me. It's not my absolutely favourite, but I admit it's very nice)

guest_Pooky
guest_Pooky

Jasmine Sambac? Alien yeah, is similar but Alien is stronger and Armani Code is softer I would say that Armani Code is the eau fraiche and Alien the parfum

nyoka
nyoka

does anyone remember dreamsicles?orange ice cream with vanilla in the center?thats the sweet summery scent i can almost feel,refreshing,light and mood brightening.

a.k.a.warum
a.k.a.warum

I got interested in this one because of thread for honey lovers. Not honey, but honeysuckle scent. Wonderful, strong smell of honeysuckle which would be perfect for a Summer night if you're in the right mood. I am imagining a walk in countryside on a soft melting evening, honeysuckle smelling everywhere, and what you thought of as a friendship turns into love...

After a couple of hours it gets from honeysuckle to honey. I still like Lancome Poeme for my honey, but should I want honeysuckle instead, I won't go further than Armani Code. I'd like to try it again in the Summer.

sky76sky

Well, a funny thing has happened. I have a crush on Code.

I never disliked Code (see my previous post) it just never quite made my heart beat fast enough to make me want it.

I bought a perfume gift set for my friend this Xmas & day-by-day my fondness for Code grew as I was surrounded by a cloud of perfume heaven. Oh, it is even nicer from a distance! Thick, warm, honeyed jasmine & oh-so-rich....luxurious, intoxicating & ultra-feminine & flirty. Gone is the bitter dry-down I experienced - how did this happen?

My tester vial is all but empty now & I'm toying with the idea of a small bottle purchase. Maybe some perfumes take time & several re-tries to make their mark.....so, if you are on-the-fence with this scent it may be worth a week's wear this winter :)

Now I get "it"!

AmberLove
AmberLove

I had this bottle for a while and I didn't use it untill I read the reviews here. Now I love this scent everyday more and more...The scent is not that dark as the bottle would predict...On the contrary I find it quite floral but warm, it must be the Jasmine that dominates on my skin together with orangeblossom. But still I find this a fall/winter scent for myself. I love the drydown, because it gives the honey/vanilla touch :)
It is a very longlasting fragrance.

CherryLou
CherryLou

I didn't like to wear this fragrance on my skin, it felt too heavy and smothering. However I love this when worn by my boyfriend, I think it's an unisex perfume that really compliments men. On him it reveals some soft and tender flowery notes and I can actually smell the honey which I really like to smell on men. So, on me: Dislike. On my boyfriend: Love.

alicektn
alicektn

When I had first bought Code pour femme, I was really addicted. I would spray every now and then, and my 50 ml bottle lost 10 mls in very few days. But I got tired of it rather quickly... Something changed ,and I can't define what exactly. Now my breathtaking bottle is still stuck there after a year :-p...

I must say the top notes are amazing though...Wish they would last longer. Ginger is one of my favorite notes and I think it blends really wonderfully with the orange and the jasmine. After the perfume settles in it becomes too artificially honeyed though...

guest_alexanna7
guest_alexanna7

Love that one!can smell the orange blossom the jasmine and honey distincly.and it warms up into that honey jasmine incense trace.good sillage and long lasting on me.woman perfume.sensual.well made armani.quality.it s about time they make woman perfume.

hollycat
hollycat

Tested this the other day. At first I loved it because I could smell the spices. the first half hour it smell rich and deep on my skin. It reminded me a little bit of Lou Lou. But then after an hour or so passes this turns very sweet on my skin, with a powdery vanilla scent. I dont like this dry down. If you a fan of sweet smells you may really enjoy this. Also this is labeled as a floral I dont get that at all. To my nose its oriental.

Danger Beauty
Danger Beauty

i really like this scent ..
i red some reviews claiming that this one isn't a sexy perfume ..
well .. i say the exact opposite..
it is a sexy perfume .. and i think the ad summed up its sexiness wonderfully
maybe it is not extremely sexy..
rather than subtle sexy
the kind of sexiness that when a woman comes into a room .. she won't be noticed immediately ..
but after a short period of time .. the special kind of men would start noticing her .. and approach her
the mysterious kind of sexiness
my only concern is that this one isn't long lasting enough for me .. but the problem was shortly solved..
after i sprayed this scent on my neck and arms .. i put on it some of Armani code body lotion .. and it lasted for hours!!
lucky me for buying this one on a gift set with body lotion and shower gel
also i have noticed that the shower gel has little bit of shimmer .. so it was great!!

jatzzie
jatzzie

Armani Code, what a dissapointment! According to reviews and the frgrancenotes, I was 99% sure I would love it, but no...It's much too masculine for my taste, I was hoping for something Alienish or Crystal Noirish, but nope, to me it's a nice smelling unisex perfume.And as I don't like unisex frgrances, I just don't like Armani Code.Dissapointing.

rithacha
rithacha

I didn't expect to love this nearly as much as I do! Even if Hypnose makes you run screaming, there's hope. :)

Code opens with an uplifting explosion of big juicy orange. Right from the get-go this isn't sharp bitter citrus like Chance Eau Fraiche or Versense. It melts into a creamsicle consistency of honeyed juice almost immediately. The orange juice is still there, but the underlying layers of jasmine, vanilla, and honey peek through more and more as the scent develops on skin. In the end, like a butterfly finally shredding its cocoon, Code is just this voluptuous wave of vanilla, with enough white floral to keep a jasmine-lover like me happy.

IMHO, the advertising kind of misses the point of the perfume. It isn't very seductive to me; it's more like the comforting sweet vanilla that I would associate with creme burlee.

jigglyclefairypuff
jigglyclefairypuff

Dark citruses and deep florals with a touch of warm vanilla & honey - Armani Code makes a drowsy Winters night feel phenomenal.
It's like taking a walk in the chill of night in long high boots and a thick cashmere shawl.

LenaBel
LenaBel

This is the fragrance that is dark yet not too dark and overpowering. Although it opens quite strong on me, it quite quickly settles down to a dominant honey scent (although it is not sugary honey, think heavier L'occitane honey smell) with a touch of ginger and a hint of vanilla. And no, it is not as sweet as it sounds. It is warming and sensual, more appropriate for winter/night wear.

Berith
Berith

At first it smells fresh and juicy. Later it becomes sweet and warm. The base is nice and woody en lasts long. I especially love this during fall and winter.

Brownie
Brownie

To me, I really LOVE this smell. After wear it, light sweet smell continuously comes out. It makes me look like a sweet girl.

I can say that its fragrance makes me feel like dreaming and wanna inhale more & more. I'll buy another one for sure.

altezze
altezze

Smells like black tea with lemon and a lot of sugar out of the bottle. On the skin at first it smells like a mild cough lozenge, later on settles into just vanilla. Personally, don't think of this scent as going with a chic outfit, but feels pretty right with casual khakis.

falovalo
falovalo

Why this is regarded as sexy I'll never know. All I smell is citrus and powdery vanilla, no jasmine, no honey. It is the epitome of a boring, over rated fragrance. It's not a bad smell at all, just not what you'd think of after reading all of the great reviews.

amber_glow
amber_glow

I really want to ask something; in the parfume store when I tried the tester I smelled the ginger and honey in it loved and bought one. But I feel like there is a clear difference between the tester and the one I bought. Is it normal?
Yes the staying power is ok. but where is the ginger and honey in the one I bought? When I spray I sense a little spice turning into a sweet smell like vanilla??
But I'm sure I have smelled it in the tester one and they are both edp.

Can they be cheating with testers? Or can it really be different?

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

First reaction:
Orange Blossom, Jasmine and I all get along very well.

This is sexy, yet not in an animalic way. Armani Code has that lovely white flower kind of sexiness-- sweet, but not very heady or spiced. I am not sure every man would be olfactorily aroused by this scent, but it would be a nice sophisticated choice for a seduction....
I could easily wear this daily, it matches my personality well. But--I can't handle the price tag.

The bottle is beautiful. The person who said this was a more demure version of Alien had a point. I am not sure whether I like Alien or Code better, but I will update. So far, I can tell you Code is softer, closer to the skin and slightly less sexy.

Reevaluation: I like to dab or splash this one on, because that is how I decided I like Code in the first place, when I was sampling this. When I spray it on, the top notes are cloyingly heavy, unpleasant. The top is just too sweet, and orange cakey, kind of like the orange cakiness of Narciso Rodriguez for her EDT amped up and mixed with a nice but synthetic jasmine. I love jasmine-and I find Alien is much more my scent, richer and more serious--the reigning goddess of undeniably synthetic but exotic scents. Nevertheless, this smells nice after it warms and dries a bit, and my boyfriend complimented me on it yesterday, even as I was silently hating the top notes...

Migotka
Migotka

It was only after I started reading all the reviews here and there I realised, how many people criticise this fragrance just because it is popular. Popular here seems to be the synonym of usual, boring, etc, etc.

And I wonder, why refuse this fragrance the opinion it deserves, just because it was well (or even very well) composed, and affordable?
I can understand that it might not go well with somebody's body chemistry, but saying it is 'nothing special', because many other women wear seems pretty simplistic.

I dont like wearing the same clothes everyone else wears, but I would not give up my favourite shirt or dress because I saw it on someone else. Thus I did not give up on Code. And this winter I will smell 'popular and boring' :)

zvoncica
zvoncica

Armani Code surprised me pleasantly. Because of the dark bottle I expected it to be much stronger and darker scent.

It is jasmine and honey warm mixture with a hint of orange bitterness. I agree with some reviewers that top and middle notes are great, but the drydown has some failures. Code ends as powdery, sweet, vanilla and nothing special perfume.

The beginning is luxuriant and seductive.
Ending is synthetic and ordinary (reminds me on Burberry the Beat).

As the conclusion I can say it is good perfume for winter wear.

Helixturnhelix
Helixturnhelix

I really loved the commercial and as I read somewhere over here it should smell similar to Hypnose, I thought I should give it a try.
Well first it doesn't smell like Hypnose at all, its much more floral and a little soapy. I like the combination of citrus and honey but its gone pretty quickly and leaves only a lot of jasmine. Its not a deep perfume, pretty light and floral, probably to wear on a summerday.
I dont really like it, its ok but nothing special and too floral for me. I cant smell anything mysterious or deep or sexy in it. For me its a clean, fresh floral scent which might be liked by most of the people.
But I really like the bottle, has anyone an empty one? ^^

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

To my happiness citruses are not dominant there. It reminds me Ange ou Demon by Givenchy, but this one is lighter a bit.

moonruby
moonruby

I usually despise fragrances with citrus notes, but this is an exception.
Armani Code is a fragrance that posesses darker citrus notes that makes it so wearable.

Sensual, rich and raw.

Fragrance
Fragrance

I got this perfume today... and I'm totally in love...:) i always dreamed about this perfume after reading Following reviewers comments... Thanks all...:D
I love the open notes... Its very clean and fresh.. Definitely this will be in my favorites
:D

rednose
rednose

I bought this based on the recommendation of a nice lady I ended up hanging around with at the airport for hours (because both are flights were delayed.)When I had a sniff at the duty free shop I wasn't completely inlove with it, I bought it anyways. I'm happy that I did. I've recieved so many compliments on it (which is why I am open to wearing perfumes I might not love so much.)

nezzabel
nezzabel

I really love this one! Since it came out I was dreaming of having it... and finnaly I've got it!
This perfume reminds me of the U2 song "Mysterious ways" (I always think that when I put this perfume on!), because it's indeed rather mysterious and intriguing.
It's truly a sexy, seductive(in a subtle and elegant way) and sultry perfume.
Clean, powdery, musky... this creamy gourmand floral will draw you attention!
I think this fragrance is suitable for every season, and perfect for wearing at every occasion!

susieqrj
susieqrj

I agree with Allexa27, it also reminds me of Alien (but in a way soft manner).
In a comparison way, Armani Code is a day perfume as Alien is a night one.
Armani Code is pleasant, but not at all a favorite. Good to be worn at office.

BlackAmberMoon

All wrong for me. Harsh and screechy. The only fragrance that had people wondering who was wearing bug spray--literally. Unpleasant to say the least.

sky76sky

To my nose, this is a thick vanilla-jasmine scent with plenty of guts & volume. I have slip-streamed its sillage down many a high streat & enjoyed its cosy warmth studded with delicate orange blossom, but on my skin it loses some of that quality & develops a slightly bitter twist :(

I still like this fragrance - it is mainstream, sweet, creamy & heady & not at all what I expected from the listed notes (again, I thought the citrus side would be more apparent). It is not what I would class as a true floral fragrance.

It does not develop much over time but I enjoy its deep velvety cloud & the slight caramel-warmth with its nod to ginger. It is a perfect date fragrance for a pussy-cat girl, although heavy application would not be advisable as it can be quite invasive.

I understand why people make comparisons to Ange ou Demon & Addict....although they are different they go to the same night clubs.

Armani Code is in one word; divine.

The best description that I can give: it's like a mixture of Deep Red by Hugo Boss, (not as sweet), and Euphoria by Calvin Klein. It also smells very much like Diesel Plus Plus Feminine in the drydown.

Ok, so obviously this isn't a unique scent, but it certainly is appealing. It's musky, mysterious, dark, hauntingly beautiful and spicy.

The bottle and the commercial suits this fragrance perfectly. It is quite a sophisticated, yet sensual night-time fragrance.

Of course you can never go wrong with Armani fragrances, they almost always exude quality and class.

I was quite surprised that Armani Code wasn't heavy with the citrus notes. I expected the bitter orange note in particular to be strong like in Moschino Funny!, however the citruses were soft and nicely blended with the jasmine.

The jasmine in this fragrance is most intriguing because instead of being soft, pretty and feminine, it is the opposite becoming daring and sexy. The honey and vanilla notes in the drydown are also worth raving over because together they create a scent that is truly breathtaking.

For something that speaks confidence, sexiness and allure, you simply can't go wrong with Armani Code.

SYDNEYGIRL
SYDNEYGIRL

apart from the beauitiful bottle, this perfume is one that i cant get enough of. when im standing in front of my choices of perfume in the morning, my 7 year old son runs in to insist that i wear this! it must be the comforting scents of honey and vanilla.. and i get so many complimemts when i wear this fragrance, i generally wear it in the daytime-hot or cold. i agree with most that the dry down is irresistable-too bad that by this stage its not strong enough to waft in a room behind you! regardless,all the notes are delicious. its the first perfume in years that i have had to buy a second bottle and just about ready for a third!(a first for me!)

lubell18
lubell18

One of my top fragrances. Sexy. As. Hell. GA created a dynamite combination of florals and spice. I am no expert and scent analysis, but I detect orange blossom and sandalwood. This is wearable yearound, but I like it best in the summer. Makes me feel very sexy and powerful.

Dirty.secretss
Dirty.secretss

must agree with Adriana it is a refreshing frag great for a summer wear and also agree with it being a lil mysterious
Its not innocent this would be my prescription for a dirty summer wear

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

One of my favourites,i have no problem wearing it all the time.Its so sexy,strong and makes you feel confident.On me it smells kinda clean too.I prefer the edp.Just love love it,thank you armani!

Mado Haddad
Mado Haddad

yeah, I think Malegria is right !!
I got the same impression: The top & middle notes are AMAZING, they are what make this perfume so sexy, mysterious & really unique.
However, when those fade, the drydown is very usual..
I really like the perfume though, not only for the bottle but for the first 30-45 minutes after I wear it.

Malegria
Malegria

When it was launched, I smelled the scented page of a magazine and dismissed it. In the same magazine was a sample of Euphoria and it seemed much more interesting to me...I remember telling a friend - that`s Armani? this boring frag?!!! Now, 3 years later, I think I may have overlooked something in this scent.
Armani code is about jasmine, thank God that it softens up the ample amount of orange blossom...I definitely feel woodsy notes and honey, but really - it`s all about warm sensuality of jasmine!Starry night and the tiny white flower stars...
But the base is a disappointment. It is plain and boring. The more time passes, the worse for the fragrance. May be it is only my skin, so try it before you by it!
The bottle is gorgeous though and I could buy it for the bottle only...

SophieIowa
SophieIowa

This fragrance is so sweet on me, it ends up smelling like some kind of orange sherbet or candy. Must be the vanilla and honey that give it that sickly sweet scent. The juice inside doesn't seem to match with the bottle. The bottle evokes dark, gothic feelings while the actual scent is more suited for a teenybopper, in my opinion. I'm not getting sexy seductress from this at all, more like a young girl who wants to pretend to be grown up but is in reality, still 13 years old and wearing pigtails, sucking on an orange lollipop.

Trvevil
Trvevil

Code- that's how orange flower smells in my opinion.
At first it may appear citrusy, but later it smells like citrus flower- jasmine (right now is the time when jasmine in my country started to bloom and peony as well) combines with citruses very well and nice. It seems sweet, but isn't too much- nice blend of... rainy day perfume. I don't know why, but when I tried the Sheer version it was raining and I was in my wet t-shirt opened to cold and nasty rain. I sprayed it and when I got on the bus I wondered what smelled so very good- it was Code Sheer. While Code Sheer is really Sheer, I decided to try edp and really I should do this when it's cold and rainy in my opinion- this is the time when it shows all the beauty it got and comforts and warms you all day, because of great sillage. So I think I should get one of those sometime. I think it'll be Sheer.

People love this, I don't. It's a barely pleasant mess of smells that actually smells perfumey and glamour, very in the line of Hypnose and the alikes.

hiphiphurahura
hiphiphurahura

like it... but not too special to be loved. the floral is dominant, plus some fresh oranges.
i think it's not a seductive fragrance at all.. because i find it fresh & awakening. it is more suitable for daily activities.

angiyeo
angiyeo

This is my choice fragrance for nights , special dinners, weddings and the special date!

I fell in love with hubs' Armani Code when he first bought & used it. Sexy, mysterious, and a touch of romance! At that time, they have yet to release Armani Code for Women but I told him that I will get the ladies' version once it comes out. I was not disappointed at all!

Ak.
Ak.

i just love this fragrance! It has something what makes me feel confident, strong, optimistic.. the scent is very seductive, mysterious and sexy. I'm gona buy another bottle after finishing the one i have now for sure :)

CUPCAKEDOLL
CUPCAKEDOLL

Sexy, sweet and charming scent!. Perfect for night and special moments, I feel very femenine with this perfume. Smells like honey with delicious fruits, lovely!

christina~xoxo
christina~xoxo

mmmmmmm love it! the dry-down is soooooooo sexy and seductive, everytime i wear this i get compliments. perfect for summer :) it really lasts too which is just wonderful!

Malibu
Malibu

My problem with ARMANI CODE is that the floral notes are far too strong.

I adore the spicy fruits & the woody base. But the combined florals never fail to give me a headache.

Despite the listed notes, ARMANI CODE isn’t a sweet fragrance.

The staying power of ARMANI CODE is great & the bottle is lovely. If only

I weren’t so scent sensitive, I’d have found a winner.

ktv0926
ktv0926

I love it! It reminds me of some other fragrances, but that's fine, because I love them all with these seductive low dark notes. Jasmin, orange, vanilla and a hint of honey made a gorgeous composition!

michellehii
michellehii

Fresh and awaking to be wore in day; comfortable, generous, sensual and sexy at night. Definitely perks me up in the morning if i spritz on this. But the down side, it doesn't last on me.

Perfumaniac
Perfumaniac

ARMANI CODE is the absolute feminine code of seduction. Be glamorous, be elegant and be seductive with the fresh, floral and orienal new fragrance.
It is a floral scent that opens with bitter orange, italian orange and jasmine. Then blending into orange blossom and finishing off with vanilla and honey

gozgoz
gozgoz

Spicy,oriental,warm,emotional,musky-vanilly,sexy...not so floral! Reminds me Hypnose and Ange ou Démon, but much better on my skin!

azuriiita

Yes, I cant smell noting fresh or natural inside this fragrance :( ... On me, its synthetic honey, withered jasmine... rancid. Disliking

BlackAmberMoon

This is horrid on me. Before wearing this, I never understood why people described certain scents as "bug spray", but that is what Code smells like on me! I actually had people say they could smell bug spray in the air and wrinkle their noses. I'm sure this can smell ok on some people, but on me it's just awful.

Cherub573
Cherub573

This is a sweet yummy fragrance. A warm honey vanilla musk, with the fruitier opening. It scents the skin deliciously, but also reminded me alot of both Valentino V, and Hugo Boss Deep Red, and so didn't strike me as very distinct or memorable.

newgabe
newgabe

Tried this on the recommendation of a friend but washed it off after half an hour as it was making m stomach drop into nausea.
I couldn't smell anything I like the 'real' smell of (ginger, orange...) just a similar stomach churning mid note similar to Prada. Another ugh in my books. Modern rubbish. I will have to wash the dress I was wearing when I tried it as I believe that the staying power probably is good. Like plastic.

letestarr
letestarr

I totally love this!
It's my favorite! (so is Ange ou démon)
But I use it only at night, mostly at those when we want to rock! It makes me feel very special and sexy =)

azuriiita

This could be a pleasant citrus- white flowers scent... a good choice for nights or for any formal business dinner... or something like that; because its feminine and catching... Maybe in others women...

On my skin, this have something really penetrating for my nose, that i cant support at the beginning :s For me its like an acrimonious honey???... Something a bit rancid :I Something like a bitter dry orange (that i dislikes)

After a while is more soft, and the rancid smell almost disappearing... but its nothing really special yet.
That beginning note its a good reason for not want to buy it...

asilverfire614
asilverfire614

I bought this back in 2006 when it first came out and I still have about a little less than half a bottle. This isn't one that I can wear daily, or even weekly, as I have to be in the right mood for it.

I find the opening to be very harsh to my nose due to the ginger and oranges, but that only lasts a few minutes.

The heart of this fragrance, IMO, is the best part...subtle, sweet, sultry, and musky all at once. I've found that I usually don't like fragrances with orange blossom notes, but this one is an exception. I think the jasmine & sandalwood are a great combination to tame the citrus of orange absolute.

The dry-down is very powdery...which I usually wouldn't like, but I can still smell the jasmine throughout, which makes it worthwhile. A strange fragrance with a beautiful bottle that I doubt I will purchase again.

PR
PR

I'm very surprised to find in the notes of this fragrance anything else than citruses and ginger. It smelled just nice , a little strange lemon, and ginger was responsible for 'weirdness' of lemon, not popping out too obviously into the face.
With the bottle and name it was the same story, because I expected the fragrance to be a different, a little be more mysterious and perhaps complex..and this one is quite plain and flat citruses with ginger undertones. nothing seductive or intriguing in my opinion

pimentosugars
pimentosugars

Mmm. My boyfriend bought me this recently as a treat. I have always loved it on myself, and now I'm not so sure.

Oh, don't get me wrong, it's still lovely, and the top notes don't smell like anything else in combination - orange and ginger and jasmine, a bright pizazz at the start, which becomes deeper as the jasmine develops. Eventually (Code holds really well with top notes and mid notes hanging on in there for hours on me) there's a gentle vanilla/sandalwood trail, not original but charming; the cool seductress has a warm heart. This is classy enough to wear to the office, and bold enough to wear out.

But twice now I have put it on and both times I've had a headache. I have an awful feeling this perfume doesn't agree with me any more and I've barely opened it. Now what do I do?

natissimo
natissimo

i love it, i love it, i love it!
sooo sexy, so intriguing, so mysterious.. :) i'm always in the center of attention, when i wear this perfume :) and i get a lot of compliments.. :)

cdawnn1
cdawnn1

I like this fragrance a lot. It smells very woodsy and a bit sexy. It is a bit youthful too, but in a way where it can still be taken seriously. I smell a lot of vanilla and something like licorice. I am a fan of gourmands, so I was instantly drawn to this fragrance. It can be worn during the day or at night, but I would imagine it would be a nice fragrance to wear on a date.

XSX
XSX

It smells interesting at the beginning when you firt spray it on, very fresh and floral. But as it dries, it becomes worst and worst! Maybe it's just my skin chemistry but I hate it's dried out sweetness.

essija
essija

Armani brought Sexy Back with this one!! I like it alot. Suprised so much orange, b/c I get mainly floral out of it.

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

I actually found this perfume to be quite gingery :) It was one of my favorites. but unfortunately got stolen out of my bag while traveling, so I no longer have it! It is totally seductive, beautiful; for a confident woman lurking fancy night clubs, I imagine when I smell it. It smells like the bottle and the packaging looks... mysterious, elegant, and dark.

guest_Zoe M
guest_Zoe M

It's a fragance with a mistery soul, seductive, very modern. Armani Code it's perfect with a classic black short dress.

Chaosnmotion
Chaosnmotion

I totally agree... it wasn't as gingery as I was anticipating... I actually was quite intrigued by it and plan to make it my next addition.

pimpnazt
pimpnazt

I am really loving the smell of this. It's not as "gingery" as I had expected when I initially read about it. It's a "date night" fragrance.

2007

Armani Code for Women by Giorgio Armani 3.83 out of 5 based on 3964 ratings and 464 user reviews

43.50 GBP
Armani Code for Women Eau de Parfum Natural Spray 2.5 oz
drugstore.com
Armani Code for Women Eau de Parfum Spray, 2.5 fl oz
Armani Code for Women Eau de Parfum Spray, 2.5 fl oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Armani Code for Women by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Armani Code for Women by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.