Designers » F-H » Woody Spicy « Groups

Armani Mania Giorgio Armani for men

Armani Mania Giorgio Armani for men
dislike

I have it: 315 I had it: 298 I want it: 147 My signature: 18

Armani Mania Giorgio Armani for men Pictures Armani Mania Giorgio Armani for men Pictures

Gorgeous trio of the main nuances: fresh, woodsy, and amber notes make this fragrance very masculine. The top notes are composed of juicy mandarin followed by tender saffron echo; simple, elegant and modern. Freshness is the key nuance present in all Armani fragrances. The heart is created of precious woods: cedarwood and vetiver. Wood is a symbol of strength and gentleness at the same time, as it is warm and lively. The base is created of deep amber, a mysterious substance that transforms from organic liquid into hard crystals. Final musky nuance sounds so warm and sensual on skin. The fragrance was created in 2002.

The nose behind this fragrance is Francis Kurkdjian.

Spices Mandarin Orange Saffron

Vetiver Cedar

Amber Musk

Armani Mania Fragrance Reviews

renzo77

the question is which lasts longer and smells more armani mania or
the one or
bvlgari pour homme 3 the answer is no project did not last long not buy anything so crap these 15 applications are made will not project anything very soft and smell - of one hour away the smell scam are warned not to leave.

OCNBreeze7
OCNBreeze7

The "Mania" continues...

It has been a while since last using Armani Mania... What a pleasant surprise..!!

Mania is a successful blend of floral, fruity, musk, and woodsy notes that I truly enjoy. It opens with a burst of the floral and fruity notes then settles close to the skin with woodsy notes and musk finish. In my (humble) opinion, Mania breathes "class" like a fresh laundered shirt, but offers great flexibility to include wearing with a comfortable pair of jeans and that favorite t-shirt. Additionally, given the fruit and floral notes of the fragrance, the target time(s) of year may be Spring and/or Summer, however, if your body chemistry allows the musk and/or woodsy notes to project, Mania could be worn any time of year or for any occasion. Very well done Mr. Armani..!!

Longevity and projection/sillage are moderate, making it ideal for an office setting, but sufficient some 4-6 hours later saying, "gee, I still smell Armani Mania". It lasts much longer on clothing. While I haven't had favorable comments from the opposite sex, i.e. the "Wow Factor", it has the potential. Not sure how many of my female employees feel comfortable saying, "gee boss, you smell great today..!!". To reiterate, Armani is a "class" scent that has great potential for the "Wow Factor". I would like to acknowledge the reviews submitted by Pravda48 and Padme Santal providing credibility to the potential of Mania. Very nice reviews...

Similar to the fragrance, the bottle is a classic design. I am drawn to the clear glass bottles to allow the user to see the clarity of the fragrance. The "smoky" color of the fragrance, and perhaps tint of the glass, adds to the positive mystique of the fragrance. The packaging is also well done.

A check of the online pricing of Mania, shows that it is still moderate to medium pricing (in the $50 - $100 USD) range. For that price and the quality of the scent, it is highly recommended to add this to your collection.

Out of a possible five (5) stars, my evaluation of Armani Mania comes in at 4.4 stars. Great fragrance...

Daily I.M. - Ride the wave and don't ask where it goes...

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

Nothing to become maniacal about, but not bad. It doesn't strike me as being especially unique or individual, and went on smelling somewhat mass market and uninteresting. The key is in the drydown, when it eventually arrives at a nice, understated woodsy note. At least it does on my skin.

This is one of those countless "safe for office" scents which I normally scorn. But on me it smells calculatedly pleasant, like one of those Jack Black "Mark" scents.

I wouldn't run out and buy a bottle, but I wouldn't spurn one, either.

No sillage to speak of, longevity is a few hours.

pravda48
pravda48

I smelled this on an older gentleman who's a friend of mine (I'd guess he's 50ish) and it's SO sexy! (Don't judge me! lol) It's a very fresh, inviting peppery saffron/cedar scent complimented perfectly by just the tiniest touch of mandarin. I really really like it! If it wasn't inappropriate to sniff him I would! =P

gfelton505
gfelton505

I think I misjudged this one initially that I have been wearing off and on for about a year. Citrus opener that fades quickly as a lightly floral/woodsy aroma that is fresh, at times almost powdery takes over. Hint of musk. The longevity is quite good although the lack of projection may lead you to think otherwise. Stays close to the skin but emerges in the most wonderful way as your body temp goes up a little (on a lunch hour walk). My wife had trouble even detecting it on me while we drove to work this morning, even sniffing at my wrist. Sort of shrugged her shoulders and did not demand that I stop driving and disrobe. Bummer.

I would say it's good any time, any season but I'm biased living in NM where even shorts are often good any season. Classy and elegant for office use but also classy casual. I like it a lot

robertodoi
robertodoi

There is something in common with Bvlgari´s fragrances, maybe B.Soir or B.Pour Homme... but I agree with Thief of Hearts that noticed "plastic eletronics" aroma in it. I recommend you to save your money and buy other colognes from Armani like Aqua di Gio, Diamonds, Code or Attitude. DG Light Blue pour Homme walks in the same way but works 1000 x better.

yilmazg

Note: Sillage is below average but longevity is amazing. I can still smell it on my left wrist after 24 hours.

yilmazg

You are newlywed to a handsome CFO of a multimillion, multinational company. Everything about the finance of the company rests on his wide and muscular shoulders. You two are from very different backgrounds. You own a small flower shop in the neighboorhood. He is working miles away in downtown. During working hours you can barely speak to him on the phone. Sometimes he even texts you back after several hours. You hate it, you never get used to it. Today you called him twice but he did not answer. Probably another dumb finance meeting. You really need his opinion on something. And you missed his voice. And his smell. Oh yes that smell. That wonderful modern smell of a successful, handsome CFO of a multimillion company. You realize that you yearn for him, you want to cuddle him, kiss him, bite him, have sex with him. Suddenly you are horny. That's mania.

PadmeSantal
PadmeSantal

This will not be the review of a perfumista.,or even a review appropriate for a woman that works with fragrance,which I do.but it WILL communicate most accurately my impressions....my husband bought it,tried it on.I sat silently in the car,just breathing it in.he asked me what it smelled like. I thought good and hard before replying, with great sincerity,
"it smells like I want to have sex with you." He laughed, pleased,then said
"good.do you like it better than the abercrombie? Does it remind you of anything? " To which I answered,
"i like it better. Yes. Because it reminds me that I want to have sex with you."
"Good,I'm glad you like then",he smiled.
"Why do you still have clothes on?" I asked...
"Because I'm driving the car,"he laughed.
"Stupid car,"I replied.

sandijak

Very sexy perfume.

vitilsky
vitilsky

Smells good. But fragrance is SHIT. No longevity, no sillage, but most of all almost NO SMELL on my skin. Cannot even rate this.

paralataringa
paralataringa

juvenile and very very synthetic frag almost "pop" lol a bit fresher than allure sport

thief of hearts
thief of hearts

New TV smell. There is something plastic-electronics to this one. Weird and synthetic. Would 'never buy it again.

torres71
torres71

Дерьмовый запах, хотя дерьмо хоть пахнет, а этот никак себя не проявляет!

JASON13130
JASON13130

My signature scent, must have for under 25

soystar1
soystar1

I started with Halston Z14, moved on to Fahrenheit, Romance and then hit the jackpot. Mania, I don't know what it actually did with my chemistry but the ladies went crazy for it. Knocked it out of the park with my body and chemistry. Hard to come by here in South America as an expat but hey if I find it I am buying. Good job Armani please bring it back.

jtappenden
jtappenden

An underrated fragrance.Very masculine.

hamednoohi
hamednoohi

smells sooooo different and awesome i used to wear this about 8 years back and ran out of the bottle and now i just bought another bottle man this stuff is awesome i can tell u ,i used to wear this all the time and i know all the girls loved it one time i went to the movies with this girl she told me i smelt amazing and her friends that were there with us asked her to text me that night just to ask me what i was wearing im telling you if you are like in your 20s its a must to have this for dates or clubbing , yes if u go clubbin go kinda heavy on it but trust me you will smell like no one else and amazing very modern sexy smell can not go wrong u better get it while u can ive noticed the malls dont carry this anymore talkin about macys

mbsarino
mbsarino

I smelled it, and I liked it. I bought it, and I wore it. I liked it, and I disliked it - but will still use it.

Armani Mania creates good impression at first. The fragrance is so refreshing and enlightening - the reason which made me buy it. The time I started to wear it, women complimented me because of it; however, the fragrance didn't last long. After few hours, there was no mark of "Armani Mania" scent left on my skin. I am just uncertain if my nose is still adjusting to the new scent. I also experienced this when I started using Lacoste White, Perry Ellis Reserve, and YSL Pour Homme. I hope to having a better experience in my next use.

bonanza1
bonanza1

Actually wore it for the first time today. It does last on the skin, I couldnt smell it but those around me did and all the remarks were positive. This is not as in your face as the original code or ultimate, but it does get attention.

Migalex
Migalex

Typical woody spicy. It smells very much of saffron to me,in the opening, but it slowly wears off to give place to quite an uncharacteristic woody theme. It is not bad though, but there are woody spicy scents for men with much stronger caracter. On the top silage and staying power are not great from my viewpoint.

Anatolian_Swarthy

yes,it s true ,the longevity is as a JOKE! u spray it and 2 hrs later no scent!!!!
dont buy it,dont give money them.
if ur name "G.Armani" ,u must make long lasting scent.if u dont make it,so please close ur shop and go anywhere from perfume industry.

renzo77

this colony is nonsense is the worst smells good but only lasts a while flush with the skin and lasts 2 hours until colonies droll of projection and earn him the rest of armanis duration is the same and these scammers charge expensive to pay so much money for that scrap not already know not to buy.armani scammers

DENIULTRAS
DENIULTRAS

Premium scented guides, Uncle Giorgio! Very beginning, a little awkward, even feel, a bit awkward and synthetic notes, that will be supported mandarin saffron, and a very strange combination to survive it, really, but after the first hit, synthetic performance , noble, warm drvenost so nice to just have a feeling that caresses you, beautiful cedar and vetiver, harsh and uncompromising, and yet so warm, amber and further brings them further, caressing soft incense, lush and mysterious, while the musk just an observer present, and yet so unobtrusive! perfume has a solid number on this -catch, but Armani, for shade bounce, nice and warm aura, nice drydown, 'excellent Sillage(this is not a true), make this perfume, scented pleasure!p.s.The only drawback,a weak projection, damn sillage!Now I have it, after a while, put and I sprayed him 8 times in my hand, and is not it, that!I consider myself,large, perfume aficionado, connoisseur and even,and I really can not say,this is unacceptable!At least not from home fragrance Giorgio Armani!Sorry Uncle Giorgio, but with bloody projection Y.ruined the whole perfume!I do not understand,what is that supposed!I do not believe that you just ran out of steam.Shame,'cause the Mania, could be mainstream Designer fragrance!?

Anatolian_Swarthy

scent of A.Mania is wonderful,just poor longevity.im sure that most of perfume r not more beautiful than this.i recommend it,but i say again the longevity is weak.

InsertName
InsertName

I got this fragrance as a gift when i wished Armani Code or something similar masculine scent.

It's simple, very masculine, somewhat synthetic and not very elegant. It's sexy but not romantic scent.
I became bored to this scent fairly quickly. It was too linear, simple and synthetic for me.

This scent would be good for night outs but because of weak projection and longevity it's not suitable for that. I would say that this works best in casual use.

-Projection: Doesn't project.
-Longevity: Less than average. Lasts only 3-4 hours on my skin.
-Sprays: You can spray 3-5 times.
-Age group: I would say mature males 20-40 years old.
-Value for money: Low value. I would expect much better performance.

-Buy/Try/Pass: Definitely pass. There are better options out there.

krayolakolorz
krayolakolorz

This is one of the scents that a man can wear and it stops me in my tracks. Rawr! Best man scent ever in my opinion.

nemesis76
nemesis76

I have a love and hate relationship with Armani Mania. Thanks to an ex girlfriend of mine I did not like using it because it was the cologne her ex boyfriend used...ughh! But life goes on and its a new day somewhere in the world so lets talk about the smell.

Do not take offense when I say it reminded me of Vicks Vapor Rub when I first smelled it lol. I would tell that to my ex just to get her mad...she looked cute when she was mad I could not help it. Anyways today the first spray is beautiful, fresh, and woody with a touch of sweetness which is amplified with the mandarin orange it contains. Its good for both work and a casual night out in the town. The dry down remains woody and sweet and it will last for several hours on me.

This may not be as popular as Acqua di Gio or Armani Code but that does not take anything away from this cologne. It has grown on me in a positive way and yup I do get compliments when I do wear this. I do recommend it.

8 out of 10

chibithy
chibithy

It opens up with that "new TV" smell, then moves into a sort of dried fruit peels aroma. The final dry down echos Armani's original Code, especially on paper, while still playing the dried up citrus notes. The fragrance grows on you over time with each use, but I would not recommend a blind buy. Still a sophisticated scent nonetheless.

Ganz77
Ganz77

Wood , metal , amber, similar to Giorgio Valenti One O one in my opinion. Conjures up images of grey suits and chiselled jaws ( maybe it's a latent memory of an advert) . Great cologne if not unspectacular.

GoodVibrations
GoodVibrations

Est-ce qu'on a volé Déclaration Essence de Cartier?

alfreal
alfreal

Nice fragrance but after an hour it stays close to the skin. Smells differently from other scents out there. If you love Armani you must try this!

hellogoddag
hellogoddag

Simple masterpiece.

Opens up with an extraordinary authentic mandarin note mixed with some woody freshness and a twist of something sweet, which is hard to describe.
I can smell a grassy note inhere as well, I guess it's the vetiver. Becomes sweeter and softer in the dry down.

I don't know exactly how cedar smells like, but if Gucci pour homme is pure cedar, I don't get any cedar in armani mania. Those two are very different from each other.
Armani mania is fresher, sweeter, more simple? Yes, but in a great way. Fragrances does not have to be ultra complex, to smell good. I love this one just the way it is.

Smellzgood
Smellzgood

Opens with a fresh peppery blast and then fades into obscurity, leaving a light cedar or amber scent very close to the skin. The cedar and amber warm nicely, occasionally providing the wearer with a nice reminder of its presence. So so for me. I like to wear this in cool, cloudy, rainy weather.

daisywest
daisywest

This is a such a amazing woody fragrance 4 men, I love it is on my bf. Sharp, spicy, woody and sensual, if u like to look sharp then wear this one xD

happychub
happychub

i had 2 bottles of this armani mania pour homme.something is attracted me,maybe the mandarin orange + spices.but i wish this can make it stronger and staying longer.Overall still a nice fragrance .

bp
bp

It is a good perfume, but a bit far from the quality and distinction of perfumes created by Francis Kurkdjian.
It has all the style of the house Armani. So for that reason, at this point the creator of the perfume could not disappoint the expectations of the brand. The price is pretty high.
Nevertheless, approved.

bahamdain
bahamdain

عطر جدا رائع .. nice perfume

Global_Nomad
Global_Nomad

I've bought this bottle a few times. It has a wonderful fresh scent. I've had several females comment on how amazing I smell.
I read some of the reviews by people complaining that it doesn't last that long, and I would like to mention something about that. The true and genuine Armani Mania LASTS! with only one or two sprays it is definitely enough. Unfortunately though, there are lots of counterfeits that are almost impossible to spot just by looking at the box or bottle. I one time fell in that trap, and what made me think so was that after returning home, all the sudden each time I sprayed it, I sneezed. Up to that point, that has never happened to me before with a cologne. So from now on, I'm only going to genuine department stores to buy this or any other cologne.

RobAtSGH
RobAtSGH

Woody and metallic, very linear, very dry. A cologne for accountants - it smells of pencil shavings and adding machines.

aseeralshog
aseeralshog

عطر روعة .. لكن للاسف اصبح معدوم عندنا بالأسواق
استخدمه من عام 2003 وهو من اروع العطور لدي لهدوءه ورائحته الزكية very nice perfume

aquila_2009
aquila_2009

Hi.

The style of GIORGIO ARMANI fragrances needs no introduction.they are as lovely as Italian people. ARMANI MANIA is not the best male fragrances by this designer but don't forget ARMANI is always ARMANI.It is not too strong but just enough. Pleasant,Musky, Masculine,Fresh,Captivating,Elegant,Modern yet Classic.

A fresh and citrusy blend of mandarine orange mixed with saffron,soft spicy and musk as they provide a fresh masculinity and captivating elegance that it captivates the attention especially a woman as she loves it and will follow a man wearing.Totally The dry down is not remarkable for me.

In my opinion ARMANI MANIA can be worn most of the year and in a variety of environments however for a special occasion you needs to wear something more strong.suitable for a young and elegance man.If you likes woody-spicy fragrances but find more of them to be overwhelming ,if this is salubrious with your chemistry then can be a perfect choice.

Sillage?Average.

Longevity?Could be better.

6.5/10

TJKM
TJKM

Overall a great fragrance, smells very fresh and modern but also a bit classic.
It starts of with a citrus/lemon smell and developments into a woody and a bit dark scent.

similar to Aqua di Gio(the opening) and to Issey Miyake Leau d' issey.

The projection and longevity is a problem!
- It mostly lasts up to 3 or 4 hours, while sometimes 5-6.
the projection is very spotty, and not everyone will smell this on you unless they come very close to you.

6.5/10

spirit966
spirit966

Rubbish... no projection, no longevity.

if you like the musky drydown of this, opt for 212 Men instead.

From Francis Kurkdjian, creator of Le Male, did not expect that he created something so underwhelming.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

On first sniff I thought "are you serious?". Woody spicy? Not for about half an hour, then you can barely smell it. I sprayed on my hand a good four times to make sure there was plenty and it already very close to the skin. And this is at a department store, so unless they've been ripped off with their stock, I'm pretty sure it's the real deal.

This kind of generic, office cologne is the reason I use to hate Armani's attitude of being so upmarket and me me me. Its not only that I've smelt this frag a hundred times before, or that so many people wear it, it's that I've been told by SO MANY sales-monkeys to try this one and I never do. But today, with a time limit to look around, I tries it. Initially it was nothing. "Let it dry" I thought.
10 minutes later, nil.
Half hour later, nope, nothing special happened.
What do I look like?

Ok, it's not Armani's fault that nobody who suggested it ever seems to have any taste, given the barrage of these "safe-bet" suggestions they throw at me, but to think that me, the guy who goes in nearly every afternoon to exploit their good will (in letting customers freely wear their products on the sly) to try perfumes and constantly say "nah I've tried it, nah I've tried it", would actually think this unimagined tripe would impress me? Come on. I don't think these people actually know their product. Anyone who wants to chat with me about them always has such awesome suggestions; Womanity, Marc Jacobs men, D&G La Force. But keep the sales-monkeys away from me and stop trying to get me to pay top dollar for...THIS!

Well, it smells fine, just not worth paying much for...unless you like that sort of thing.

adrianocgo
adrianocgo

Wonderful! Discreet, sensual and unique.5/5

Dark-X
Dark-X

Simple *Personal* Review:

I found Aramani Mania full of cedar !

You can barely smell the other notes.
I couldn't find any "real" spice in it, considering it is marked "Woody Spicy". The orange is a barely notable at first & then it vanishes.
It gets flowery during the dry down & you'll end up with a flowery cedar smell.

It does last long, really long, it is an Aramni after all.

The price is too much for such smell.

evelyn.www
evelyn.www

I tested Armani Mania EDT on a card and enjoyed it, the opening was very light citrus and fastly changed to a warm woody (maybe the musk), this second part was nothing original, some would call it generic, but even like this i felt pleased.

I sprayed on my skin and still liked it, i hadn't much time to wait and bought the same way.

Now I'm a little disappointed 'cause it's not a remarkable frag and IT LASTS 15 MINUTES on me. Being optimistic, you can feel sth until 1 hour. At least I bought a 100ml bottle and can reapply, but i dont know... I think when you reapply the perfume (talking about all perfumes) isn't the same thing, it smells i don't know, but i have the impression that there's sth that smells cheap. Probably 'cause you don't feel the opening and the evolution of the perfume, it just gets stronger.

I disagree that's a typical male scent, I'm a woman and now im using it in the winter. Where i live the winter is from 0 to 18°C and isnt very dry, in fact is a bit humid, then, as it's a light frag, you can still use it. But i think in the summer i'll pass it to my boyfriend 'cause the masculine notes will stand out with the elevated temperature.

I won't buy it again, for the ordinary scent and mainly for the zero staying power. But it's not a bad perfume.

Remember everything I said was about the EDT (in fact i haven't seen the edp version), I don't know if the parfum lasts long and if is the same arome.

PS: I'm using it for work, don't recomend for night as it's very light and soon you wont feel anything.

andrevarx
andrevarx

It has notes of citrus entry and fleeting, almost immediately giving rise to the base notes are a nice mix of young timber with some touches of ozone, slightly spicy base notes are almost identical.

EDT is a very suitable for very young men, little formal for someone above 25 years. Almost any season, for use in night, I think the best use is in a nightclub, no formal events. Its potential for seduction think no more than a first impression, it is relatively easy to confuse their scent.

crestfallen
crestfallen

Tried this one on today(I was going to buy it blindly). Based on the reviews, this was a huge underrated fragrance that smelled amazing. I tried it on and all I got was cedar and some other woody type smell. It lasted for 20minutes on my skin and then disappeared. Totally bland and boring. No wonder it isn't selling anywhere near the other Armani scents

Rich28
Rich28

This fragrance, Starwalker by Mont Blanc and Chic By Carolina Herrera are three of my top fragrances. Mania is seriously underrated, I belive it's because it's overshadowed by Armani Code namely and other men's fragrances in the Armani line.

I don't mind that though, we can call this one Armani's best kept secret. You don't have to worry about too many people wearing this frag (well at least where i'm from it's not a concern).

Mania is like one of those obscure, quaint little restaurants, that don't seem to offer much on the outside and only you and a selective few know about it. The food is awesome, The setting is dim, the environment is smokey and sophisticated people mingle quietly.

The notes are warm and enviting and it dries down into a kind of sweet woody scent that lingers like the smoke that dances up into the atmosphers after the flame from a candle has been put out.

That's Mania in a nutshell.

Ouch!
Ouch!

Hmm...this perfume to me is SO generic. Boring..nothing special.
It's typical of a male scent and definately not differernt enough for me to go out and buy.

Smells like alot of other things out there..where is the PIZAZZ? To describe I would say it's like a clean spice. But..boring!

I have the mini and am gonna use it for work as I don't feel it's special enough for anything else.

Jave26
Jave26

Love it especially after the first 10 minutes or so this one will always have a spot in my collection. works very well with my chemistry everyone loves this when I have it on especially my lady she loves to come in close and sniff my neck.

BIG
BIG

this is some weird juice indeed. It starts with a familiar medicinal smell, due to the saffron and then mingles in with the woody and orange notes. In the end you get a truly complex scent, but the saffron just keeps lingering somewhere in the background and spoils everything.

behzad1280
behzad1280

Giorgio Armani: Great name but maybe not in perfume world.

I like the classy and well shaped bottle, but perfume itself is not remarkable.

Citrus and spice at first, and then after awhile almost nothing.
Longevity is below average and there is no sillage!

Nice scent for just a few minutes …
Just it.

جورجیو آرمانی در صنعت مد واسه خودش خیلی مشهوره اما عطرهای مردونه اش زیاد چشمگیر نیستن
این ادکلن هم بیشتر بخاطر شکل زیبای بطری و اسم جورجیو آدم رو جذب میکنه
بوی خوبی داره که خیلی زود تموم میشه و اصلاً دوام بالایی نداره
قیمتش به سرش زیاده

aFineNose
aFineNose

It has that fantastic new car (with leather upholstery) smell. A very exclusive car for which there is a waiting list, of course. With a slight purr under the bonnet but incredibly powerful. As has this fragrance. Quietly but seriously seductive. And very virile. Not for boys.

r0bdigz
r0bdigz

Don't care for the opening too much. It almost had an alcohol smell to me. After about 15 mins or so the scent is wonderful for the office. It has a real sophisticated dry down. Not my favorite from Armani. Would be willing to trade my nearly full 3.4 ounce bottle.

SaintLue
SaintLue

Okay I Finally Attempeted to Try it after bout Aweek of owning it.I Didnt really Pay much mind to it when i bought it.It seemed way to light for me idont Know.So I Sprayed acouple sprays on me after my shower and went to the bedroom where my wife was there with her younger sisters. When i layed in bed next to my wife.My Sister in Law says Wow You Smell Real good. From Across the room.and my wife takes a Loooooong Wiff Of me and stayed thereon my neck and just moans Yes lol.Theres somthing about it that seems to attract women.Maybe im going to begin using it alittle more.

vdxl
vdxl

The only original and nice thing to this fragrance it is the bottle. The fragrance is of an old man, no personality, no evolution, just tangy citrus and some hints of woods which fade quickly. Sorry, but I do not know why women find this one sexy. The women version is, however, lovely and inviting.

Fabricio
Fabricio

Great stuff. Had two bottles of it and may probably get another one in the future. It is so energizing and uplifting, that I could translate it into an anti depressant in a fragrance form.

Stefan
Stefan

reminds me of Usher UR, also mixes well with CHIC for men.

Emeraude
Emeraude

this smells very nice on my husband...

eduardomm
eduardomm

I enjoy it!!

Galleddrim
Galleddrim

I like Mania.

This is a fragrance that I don't get super-excited about, but I find pleasant enough to wear, and to even buy again.

Mania has a fresh herbal opening, with a lot of lift. I guess I can sort of smell the cedar/vetiver middle, but it's pretty subtle to me. The dry-down is a light spicy musk that reminds me of the dry down in Azzaro Visit, but lighter and with less punch. After a few minutes a the amber starts to peek through, but it never becomes a really dominant note. The musk rules.

Over all, a very nice casual fragrance. Something nice for everyday wear that's interesting enough not to be totally pedestrian. It could sort of work for date wear as well, but I would go with something more bold like Emporio Armani Night.

acc
acc

such a winner! very ideal for office wear.

dandy721
dandy721

Yeah very elegant and sexy fragrance

mariotgomez
mariotgomez

I always forget about how wonderful this fragrance is. It gets lost in my collection.

But when I wear it, I remember why I bought it in the first place. It opens up with a wonderful madrin citrus note with hints of spice(Saffron). I feel like a am drinking a Mimosa while preparing to make some Paella (before the seafood is added).

After about twenty minutes or so, the wonderful cedar and vetiver notes appear.

Then it warms down to a very sensual dark amber and musk scent.

You would think I would remember this, because it one of my few bottles in my collection that is a quarter full.

I can definitely see myself purchasing another bottle when I finished the one I have.

afraafra
afraafra

Very similar ingredients to old Arabic Perfumes, saffron. amber musk cedar..

piddusina
piddusina

very sexy,in my opinion!!

2007
gost_parabellum
gost_parabellum

One of my favorites. Definitely always in my stash.

2007

Armani Mania by Giorgio Armani 4.06 out of 5 based on 454 ratings and 71 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Armani Mania fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Armani Mania, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Armani Mania by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Armani Mania by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.