Designers » F-H » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Armani Mania Giorgio Armani for women

Armani Mania Giorgio Armani for women
dislike

I have it: 607 I had it: 546 I want it: 432 My signature: 23

Armani Mania Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Armani Mania Giorgio Armani for women Pictures

Armani Mania is a very successful fragrance by Armani. It brings very attractive fine harmony of energy and tenderness, typical for a modern woman. The citrusy and spicy accord in the top is followed by the flowery notes in the heart, which dwells on warm and woodsy base composed of cedar, amber and musk. It features bay leaf, mandarin, pink pepper, lily, peony, cedar, amber, and musk. It was created in 2004.

The nose behind this fragrance is Dominique Ropion.

Orange Bay Leaf Green Mandarin Black Currant Pink Pepper

Peony Magnolia iris Lily-of-the-Valley

Amber Musk Virginia Cedar Vanilla White Sandalwood

Glamour

Armani Mania Fragrance Reviews

nukynuky
nukynuky

Mania is my signature , I stuck on many years ago till now. this scent make me happy every time I wore. the most of my friends woman or man like it. very success of Armani , well done blended, I love this scent.

lukkyme

I love this orangecreamsicle dream ,3 with a clean patchouli Cream skin scent . . .not sure why? but it reminds me of being 7 years old in the very early 1980's & sisting with my sister & going thru my mother's Cosmopolitan magizine's :) Maybe? there was a perfume sample in one that we went thru a lot that smelled similar to this Mania ! . . see we had a game we played we would sit side by side with the magazine stretched across both our lap's & we would turn each page & as we seen the beautiful Models we would put our finger on the as faaast as we could & say --I'm Her-- im her , IM HER! no Immmmm her etc . . . mostly but occasionly when there was a beautiful house or jewelerry add we would say . . that's MINE & who ever said it the fastest WON :) it was a REAL game we would play ALL the time infact I was & SHE was 7 . . . . anyway I think the perfume just reminds me of EVERYTHING super glamourus & those was my first real Images of what was fabuous & beautiful & desirable & THIS perfume reminds of that great memory also when I close my eyes it just smells like the Mall & that also is a high compliment :)

Congeniality
Congeniality

I simply love it. It is spicy-orangy to my nose, reminds my love Clinique Happy, such a joyful, clean and light scent for summer days. But it is sad story behind that, because it is keeping on me extremely short time and I can't feel that beauty for longer :( Maybe oranges don't love my chemistry, because it is always the same with similar perfumes.

Orshi
Orshi

What an unusual, lovely fragrance! I received it in a swap from a lovely Fragrantica member and I love it! When I first tried it, I literally couldn't recognize any notes in it because it's all so well blended, creamy and balmy.
Someone below wrote a negative review comparing it to a pharmacy smell. Funnily enough, I understand what she means although for me it's an expensive, posh, designer pharmacy/cosmetic store smell. It's really, really unusual but feminine, attractive, elegant, soft. It's a hit with me.:)

This is a lovely feminine and elegant scent. There is some light sweetness, nothing overwhelming.
I can sense light fruity and light floral notes. Also some woody notes in the base. Everything there is, is in the right amount. Really well-composed in my opinion.
I find the packing very cute because of the simplicity and the orange color of the perfume in the bottle.
Classy, a little spicy and easy-going.
This is the perfume you should wear with the smile just as the ad says.

jessbug
jessbug

Armani Mania is certainly nice. It is not too sweet, not too spicy, not too woody, and not too heavy on the vanilla. I would feel completely comfortable wearing this to work, or when hanging out with friends.

On me the most noticeable notes are sandalwood and a slightly powdery, non-gourmand vanilla. Some pink pepper in the background and a tiny hint of bitterness keep this from being too simple, but there's not a whole lot of development throughout for me. It does remind me of a more subdued (less childish) version of TBS' Love Etc.

Unfortunately, on me sillage and longevity are quite limited, and I would definitely feel the need to refresh this scent halfway through my day.

For me it doesn't have that 'it' factor that makes me crave it, but it suffices in situations where I don't want to wear anything too opinionated.

nadine23

I have to add this to my previous review.
You want to have a perfume that will make men following you around, buy Armani mania.
Men love it, i´ve had the most weird, pleasant, awkward, lovely compliments whenever i wore/wear it.

beatrix75

the best vanilla amber fragrance ever

Moflis
Moflis

Sunshine in the bottle, just love it!

beatrix75

love love love!!on my skin its more woody not sweet not powdery not flowers smell its between!!!!

vnic
vnic

is this really being discontinued?? it is a beautiful perfume i hope it's not

derkargy

I wish I had another bottle(the fourth one):I am afraid it will be soon discontinued!

pomdgf
pomdgf

Poison in a bottle !! From my experience, mania is incredibly sexy. It's working both of men and woman. Sweet, sexy and warm. I love the way that sandalwood and vanilla working on me. It's like an invitation to come to bed and then......

mvolta
mvolta

i've been stealing spritzes of this perfume from my mother, and i find it to be so versatile. it works well for daytime and night. there's something creamy, warm, and luxurious about it. i find that whatever my mood is, i don't regret wearing this. i don't really get the citrusy notes. for me it smells more like a rich peppery vanilla. it's classy and delicious and i need to buy my own bottle immediately!

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

Love at first sniff. This is tangy and creamy with a bit of zesty pink pepper! An instant favourite. I love the tartness of the green mandarin with the vanilla and musk, and the unconventional touch of bay leaf. It dries down to a creamy bomb with a touch of tart orange. Armani fragrances tend to sit well on my skin, so I'm not surprised at how wonderful this one is. I have to buy a bottle as soon as possible!

mirisnamo
mirisnamo

reaaalyyy good one!!! :)i've been looking for my "second" favorite parfem, after bvl "parfum II"..this was the only one witch i could smell the next day, and all day wearing..i have spend a thousand euros for that searching, buying and giving the bottles away..
however, this one is what i want! elegant, not sweet, different from the most "all same" new parfems..
really, really happy!!

TakaBeata
TakaBeata

On me Mania smell like fresh version of Joop,Joop Femme.

Cherine
Cherine

armani mania ( my signature scent) will be discontinued :(((
please if you find a perfume which smell like armani mania, share please

my favorite fragrance ever

On my skin peppernote turns magic. It softens down the sweet notes and blend perfectly with the other notes. This is a grown-up scent for a grown-up woman. Timeless and I will wear Mania both daytime and for partytime. Not a loud scent but it encircling me with magic wiffs. Great! A keeper!!

På min hud blir pepparnoten magisk, den dämpar de söta noterna och blandar sig perfekt med de andra doftnoterna. Detta är en vuxen doft för en vuxen kvinna. Tidlös. Jag kommer att bära Mania både dagtid och för party. Inte en högljudd doft men den omringar mig med små magiska vindpuffar. En doft att hålla hårt i!!

limonka
limonka

I wasn't sure about this smell, but after one hour of wearing I fell in love with them... The beginning of perfumes is more citrusy and after few hours you can smell soft woody fragrances... I absolutely love them, feel so sexy, so elegant and unusual.

Synryo
Synryo

I feel so sexy wearing this. But in a refined, elegant, and relaxed sort of way rather than a 'clubbing and skimpy dress' way. The citrus and pink pepper are heavily present from the word go, but its got a creaminess to it that prevents it from being harsh, especially as it really settles into the skin. It's light and comforting but at the same time has a somewhat mysterious edge that keeps me coming back to my wrist for more. Has that disctinct 'Armani' smell that I love so much.
I get compliments on this all the time

Edit: Projection is perfect. Doesn't fill a room, but potent enough for people nearby to smell it for the first few hours. Settles in closer to the skin after that, but retains its character. The drydown is very natural and lovely. 'Like skin, but better' as I think someone said. It's been about 9 hours and I can still smell traces of it on me. Overall, very happy with this perfume.

thazinha30
thazinha30

Im enjoying this perfume so far. Got it as a sample and it smells very good. Havent had it for long on my skin so cant judge longevity just yer but it has good sillage and on me, this smells vanilla floral, almost gourmand like a vanilla... (or is it caramel) cake or something. So far I cant smell any citrus at all. Will update!!!
I have to mention though that to me this is a fall/winter scent. Its pretty intense!!!

nadine23

Oh my god, i love love this perfume. I saw this perfume 1 month ago with a discount of 70%, so 24 euro instead of 80 and i thought i will give it a try because it's armani. I couldn't test it because they didn't have a tester. So i blind bought it and since then i have been using it everyday and i receive so many compliments, each time. It has become my signature scent. i went back to ICI paris XL and bought 2 more bottles. On me it smells like vanilla blend with cream en citrus. It doesn't sound exciting but it works very well with my body chemistry. I have like 40 bottles of perfumes and i can't use the same perfume 2 or 3 days on a row but i don't have that problem with armani mania. Go and test it, it's amazing.

Meis
Meis

I can't describe this perfume.

It was my signature scent for a long time because it was just always fitting of my mood.

It ebbs and flows, it's spicy then sulty then zesty then musky.

Q: "What are you wearing?"
A: "Mania"
Q: "Ahh, ok" *wink*

Men seem to really notice this scent. I think it has a slightly masculine edge, maybe that's why.

I miss this perfume... I'm going to have to repurchase it!

feeg
feeg

For me Mania is a perfume that suits for any occasion. You can wear it during the day, to office, you can wear it when you are out in a bar, or have a nice dinner on summer vacation. Each time you will be a lady with perfectly elegant fragrance. However there are only few perfumes with something unique you fall in love with. Mania just wasn't that case. It smelled really nice on my skin but still when I had gucci eau de parfum II, dior delice, on me I felt like I have something special not everyone would dare to use and that's what I look for - something that people around me would love to sniff of more when it gets into their noses.

This scent changes a lot during wear. It starts off herbal and citrusy. At first, its pleasant but nothing special. The mid notes bring on florals and spices. I smell the peony quite a bit, and pink pepper. The citrus note is faint but persistent. It starts to smell better and better as it develops. Finally, the base is soft, spicy, and powdery. Love the base. I don't think this is as good as the namesake with the black cap, but still possibly full bottle worthy.

julia_see
julia_see

I find Mania very boring; it's not spectacular or new to me.

londonhermit
londonhermit

This is overwhelming a citrus fragrance on me. The orange dominates from start to finish. I get a little amber in the middle but then the orange decides it's too important and kicks the amber out. For some reason it reminded me of an aldehyde almost Lady Stetsonish with the sharp bitter citrus.

daria.takova
daria.takova

I got this scent as a present for my late november birthday. It felt so wright in place. Warm, cosy, elegant, young, alluring! definately Fall scent. You remember it long after you finish the bottle. Lovely!

lukkyme

It smell's like a day spent at the mall , at all the high end cosmetic's counters :) I smell the page's of fashion magazine's cosmo-vogue etc . . . with the occasionalfaded perfume sample wafting around as you turn thru the page's & the smell of all the unwashed expensive new clothes hang from the rack's in the store's & after a GREAT day spent at a girls favorite place walking out thru the main breeze way & you get a whiff of those famous frosted buns in the mix & add all these smell's together & THAT is what this smaell's like . . . . & I love it expensive brand new clothes-cosmetic's counters- fashion magazine's- & warm vanilla icing <3 really whats NOT 2 love

Fmcandy
Fmcandy

I must admit that I don t like Armani, I don't see myself with a bottle of that brand. But this scent is a great surprise!!! So nice, creamy, sensual, elegant. Maybe I ll include Armani n my little collection. And now that I'm reading about it , Dominique Ropion, he s a genius!

Scentsation@wgp
Scentsation@wgp

Ximss4, YES my daughter is 23 this has been her signature sent since she was 18 yrs old. She always gets told (by boys) that she is the best smelling girl they know. It just smells the way a girl should smell.

Ximss4
Ximss4

Would it be appropriate for me to wear it if I am 18 years old?

tclub22
tclub22

I have been using this perfume since 2006, still can't leave it, love this smell so much!!

lat
lat

This is such a stunning scent. Very creamy, but vibrant with pepper, silky smooth, cashmere soft and lasts for ages.
The only thing that makes me not go out and buy a bottle is the fact that it really makes you think of a cream-coloured super soft, top quality cashmere sweater. The lady (yes, preferably a Lady with a real title) who wears this fragrance has cool-toned brown hair, luscious, long and shiny, cat-like eyes, milky skin and pouty, rosy lips. She is flawless, yet casual and truth be told, no matter how much I'd like to strive to be that person, I will never be her.
I adore this scent and will spray on my wrist whenever I get a chance, but it doesn't reflect my personality, so I won't be going for a big bottle, regardless of how amazing it is.

Annica
Annica

It smells like a mix of Armani Lei and Body Shop Love Etc. A pleasant fragrance that sits very long on the skin. If you like sweet and woody scents you can´t go wrong with Mania. I really like it but it doesn´t feel like it may become a signature scent. Simply a very nice everyday fragrance.

amanda
amanda

lovely, citrus and woody notes are mixing perfectly in this one. you have to apply only a little, its lasting and thats how its creamyness can come out. it can turn bothering if you apply too much

Grottola
Grottola

Cute little powdery vanilla floral. Nothing groundbreaking but I'd love to smell this on a woman.

Sveltekittie
Sveltekittie

I really love the blend of gentle woodiness and creamy vanilla in this, its very pretty and well done. My olfactory gland appreciates the citric notes, whereas my poor sinuses do not. The pervasive orange & mandarin notes made me feel as if my head was being pierced with a sharp splinter of orangewood. And the intensive (and low grade) musk note seals the deal w/ my allergies.

I was SO disappointed to fall in love with this, only to realize I will never be able to wear it. Another unrequited love scent for me. If anybody knows of something that is similar in some respects, where the citric element is softer, less piercing, (lacking the mandarin) & possibly where the musk plays more of a supporting role or is completely non-existent, that would be great. I'm open to suggestions.

*I'm wondering if layering Hugo Boss Orange with a sweet woody frag. ala Hanae Mori edp. would be a good substitite. There's only one way to find out!

marabel
marabel

This is My scent! I can describe it like unusual, mistic, warm, spice, challenging, sharp, adorable...

adrianocgo
adrianocgo

THE BEST FEMALE SCENT EVER!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!! Ladies, use without caution!

fdmc
fdmc

I love all perfumes Armani.
Armani Mania has a wonderful projection and longevity.
Recommend this perfume to all women young, beautiful and smiling.

blueviolet
blueviolet

woody and a bit creamy. At one point its almost unusex. Could be the sweet vanilla mixed with woody nites. Very quite and soft. Nice but wished it lasted longer. Tips to you who likes ut, spray on clothes as it lasts longer.
It is a grown up scent. Elegant and warm. A wintet scent.

karencherries
karencherries

Creamy, warm and slightly powdery. It's mature and sophisticated, but not stuffy. Elegant while still light enough to be worn casual. It makes me feel pretty, classy and super feminine.

verzosa
verzosa

For some reason, I find creamy perfumes give me a headache. This is not the case for Mania. Mania on me smells amazing. If there were such thing as floral whipping cream, that's how I imagine it to smell.

This perfume is very soft to the nose, but the sillage is great and the longevity is even better. It smells like a beautiful floral, with oranges and vanilla giving it more depth.

If you need a reference, I would say this smells like a creamy and sweet version of Chloe (2008) by Chloe.

Repogirl
Repogirl

I love this when first sprayed but as others have pointed out, there is something in the dry down that bugs me. I cant quite pinpoint what it is. It's not so drastic that I wouldn't use it, but I wish it smelled more like the top notes throughout the dry down. Due to whatever it is in the dry down, I rate this as mediocre. If they removed what ever that is, this would be a favorite for me.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Giorgio Armani Armani Mania smells exactly like Victoria Secret's Dream Angels Heavenly. Straight away I can smell the fresh cedar and pink pepper as it dries down to peony and vanilla musk with just a touch mandarin. It’s a lovely fragrance, but don’t despair that Armani is no longer making this because you can get the exact same scent just from Victoria Secret!

éciboszi
éciboszi

a cool autumn day warms my heart.

derkargy

As I mentioned in a previous review,I was afraid this masterpiece would be discontinued.Finally,I bought it yesterday from a local department store and it still allures me..This seductive,elegant musky essence covered me for many winter days and it's still here.That's my new signature scent,a substitute to charming but more ladylike Allure by Chanel!

n.hidayah

Now i learnt to know that a great perfume isnt necessarily suitable for us.
I love this perfume so much, the bottle looks simple yet elegant, the smell also is very sexy. However im so dissapointed that everytime i use it, my head will be aching. I dont know why. I have no problems with most perfumes i have in my collection, although i dont like them as much as i like mania. I guess its because of the pink pepper. Maybe.

derkargy

It's one of the best fragrances I've ever worn but....unfortunately it'll soon be disappeared from the shelves.

SAUSAN
SAUSAN

I find this perfume to be so amazing. I brought this perfume in 2009 and I still have because i treasure it so much i only uses it for special occassions and church i will recommend this for every woman that want to feel like a real women and a top executive, hats up Georgio ammani susan johnson trinidad and tobago

piapedersen
piapedersen

To me, this is elegance captured in one single perfume. Other scents may be playful, heavy, romantic, sporty, overwhelming or sexy... This is Elegant with a capital E. I feel so ladylike when I wear this and I'm very pickish about how I dress. Besides the wonderful combination of notes and the discrete feminine power of this little wonder I adore the flacon as well. Beautiful in its simplicity and a nice feeling to the hand when you hold it.... and I love the name...

xabaras
xabaras

I put it on and could not detect any particular note. It is an undefined mix of flowers and creamy notes. It should come out quite balanced and harmonic, but there is something in the background which disturbs me: a hint of acidity, like when you accidentally squeeze too much lemon juice in your tea and it spoils the whole lot. Puzzling, I really liked it the first time I used it. I need to try it again on a non rainy day.

amelie
amelie

At first I was thrilled...calming, warm and rich,woody musky, but something bothered me in dry-down, one persistent note. I still think that this is a great fragrance, more for winter. Creamy and wonderful on the skin, seductive, subtle, ultrafeminine. Has already become a classic.

ninavillager
ninavillager

I wanted to like this ex wears the male version which is divine. unfortunately, this gives me major headaches. I just can't wear this.

greek_goddes

Nice, smooth and calming! I really need this after a busy day.
Unfortunately after a while it disturbs me because of pepper :(

ol' smeller
ol' smeller

Love the base notes....lasts a long time....can smell it the next day. Very fresh, sweet, woody/oriental. One of my faves.

darrshanjvoraa
darrshanjvoraa

this stuff is really a safe buy, and its a nice soft creamy scent which has a good longevity without being harsh and rude on wearing, a little floral also with sweet tones in the dry down.

Ouch!
Ouch!

This perfume smells like creamy oranges and vanilla. I was slightly obsessed with getting this for a while but now I have it...it's..not AMAZING. It's a nice safe scent, it's quite playful. Slighty spicy, creamy, smooth...and pale orange scented, as the colour of the liquid would suggest.

This would be a good first date perfume I think as it's soft and innofensive. It lasts really really well but doesn't smack you in the face with it's strength.

I think for the price that it goes for...it should be something more exciting, but..I like the understated perfumes sometimes and this definitley falls into that category.

CamilaLC
CamilaLC

I used to like it, but I grew so tired of its strong flowery notes that I had to give away my half full bottle to my sister, not before I made her promise to never wear it around me!

n.hidayah

One of the reviews i read said that this smells like 5th avenue after five. Yeah it is soo true, i have an unfinished bottle of after 5 which i bought in 2006, i cant stand its smell as its too woody. Now i just bought this one, in the beginning i didnt notice the same smell both have but now i admit what the review said. The only difference is tht its less woody and more creamy.

greek_goddes

Such a beautiful scent! Magnificent!
It is kind of spicy-clean scent which stays close too skin but it lasts for hours!
It smells like skin but better!
I love to wear it with vanilla or shea scented body butters. It gets smoother this way.
At first i didn't like it or to be honest I was indifferent. Perhaps you should give more time to understand this beauty.
It really lifts my spirit up!
Actually i feel that when I am stressed or nervous i tend to choose Armani Mania.
Noticable, rememberable but gentle!

ralucucky
ralucucky

It is a nice scent, but on me it has something unfeminine, manly. I like it, but I wouldn't buy it because of this reason.

Contessa01
Contessa01

A warm cosy fragrance. I have to say that I sprayed this at the shop and wondered if I had sprayed burberry brit, they smell very similar to me. As I already have Brit I probably dont need this.
Edit: I have tried this again and have reassessed my opinion on it, I do quite like it and find myself wearing this quite a bit.

galactica22
galactica22

A simply BEAUTIFUL woody scent and everytime I smell it I fall back in love with it as for the first time... Very good lasting power, I always got compliments while wearing it, good intensity, just hope Armani will not discontinue this one too like they did with the wonderful Sensi(I`m still very much upset by that decision...) It`s a must-have for the ones who enjoy woody scents.

username101
username101

Very elegant and luxurious. Like the person below said, What struck my mind when I first smell this was a very soft and luxurious fabric, like cashmere.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

I had heard such wonderful things about this fragrance so when I spotted it in Schiphol airport I had to try it. And I am so glad I did.
This is just such a lovely scent. It goes on like cashmere, with fresh oranges and magnolia resting of a base of woods, amber and musk that is completely haunting and beautiful. So feminine and gentile. This is the kind of scent a man remembers.

anniebanannie
anniebanannie

This is a baby showered in Vanilla Coke body wash, then rubbed with a fruity oatmeal lotion, and then powdered with baby powder. The baby is fed a fruity flavored compote, and the put to sleep. As the baby drift off to sleep, all the scents of her mingle, and slowly disappear with every hour she sleeps.

This is my least favorite beauty gift of the year. I was expecting a gorgeous, softly sensual fragrance. This turned out to be a more "sensual" version of the fragrance "Clean". Not bad, but I just don't like it. The vanilla I found cheap and plasticky. The amber and musk were just "meh". For you to find the citrus, you have to focus your nose and inhale deeply. The peppercorn smelled like it was about to expire. It felt weak, generic, simple. This smelled like Vanilla Coke in the long run. I love the drink, it is my favorite Coca Cola, but no the smell. It is supposed to be an oriental. What???

It is overrated. Great perhaps for those who don't like to call attention to themselves, but I think even they would find this sad. There is a difference between plain and comely. This is gloried simplicity.

Anemoon
Anemoon

This was my favourite perfume for years. Soft, creamy, spicy and very feminin. I always got many compliments. After 4 years of experimenting with other perfumes, I recently bought a new bottle and am very happy with it. I smell like me again ;-)

candymarie
candymarie

First of all, BEWARE!

There are 2 perfumes by almost the same name: MANIA and ARMANI MANIA, both by Armani. Talk about confusing! The earlier release (now discontinued) is apparently a rich vanilla spicy oriental (appears silver in the photo).

The second is the one on THIS PAGE (light orange color) which is COMPLETELY different: basically there is Nothing to the orange one - it projects about 1 inch from my skin, so unless I walk around with my nose to my wrist I will not know I'm wearing perfume. AND there's nothing there but some generic and watery FLORAL components. (I wouldnt even call them notes - it smells like an incomplete creation, like the perfumers were just getting started and someone stole the recipe, mistakenly believing it was complete.)

Imagine my disappointment when I was expecting a rich and spicy oriental ..... Luckily I only sprang for a mini. But I'm still ticked off.

mademoiselle-c
mademoiselle-c

Toned down, less cold version of 5th Ave. Dece. Smells like clean. Does not last on my skin!

tonkabeanster
tonkabeanster

Creamy with subtle spices and floral notes--a warm, sophisticated musk that smells like your skin, but better. Fairly subdued, but possesses surprising longevity. I kept getting gentle whiffs of it throughout the day.

Also delectable, but not in the usual sweet gourmand way. Instead, Mania is almost salty-savoury due to the well-blended bay leaf, creamy vanillic musk, and zingy pepper notes--the abstract composition of a warm and comforting chicken pot pie or a bowl of cream-based soup, though nowhere near as heavy or foody as that sounds. I'm surprised by the comments that this smells generic; I've yet to smell anything that closely resembles Mania, though YSL's Nu gives off a similar, if cooler vibe.

Perfect for the woman looking for something warm, clean, and casual, but still alluring and possessing an understated elegance.

Downsides: Ridiculous name, dull and clunky bottle, and a strangely creepy photo ad.

SISINKA888
SISINKA888

GREAT!:-)

orchid_84
orchid_84

This one is kind of odd for me. It's smooth, inoffensive, and powdery. At the same time, the bay leaf is prominent and the fragrance smells quite masculine. It's sort of like baby-powder mixed with men's cologne on me. Not really my cup of tea, but I can see why others would enjoy it's smoothness. Not sure the name "Mania" really suits this fragrance...it's got a more subdued feel to it.

MMC
MMC

Esse perfume parece com hot couture Givenchy, só que bem mais suave.Não achei parecido com couture Moschino.Em mim não fixa muito.Bom perfume.

kenzo
kenzo

This smell remind me same Armani Sensi but good one for me too. Smell soft ,clean and sweet.

Leyl
Leyl

İ purchased this perfume 2 weeks ago and i had really great complements about it. İt has a very distinct sillage. A warm and sexy scent Very feminin,creamy vanilla with a bit of freshness in it ,which comes from the orange. İt stays long time in a remarqable way. Sorry for the bottle it is really simple and looks cheap. The perfume can be a little more convenient for automn and Winter for those who love fresh fruity scents in summertime.

kathrinaaguir
kathrinaaguir

Yummy ! I really love this perfume and my boyfriend too.
I have tried this one on summer time but the smell is quite different. When rains the scent can be detected miles away lol. Even when I take shower I can stop smelling it on my skin.
Sweet, femenine, clean and long lasting scent. I highly recommend it. Trust me, guys can not be wrong !

StarKatz
StarKatz

I love this perfume, the subtle and yet sexy spin is just perfect for the woman who wants to get noticed.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

This is one of these perfumes which has remained firmly under my radar since launch. I think the marketing campaign went awry, with a mad name but a very un-mad bottle and a ladylike and discreet scent inside which could take the Cashmere Mist name from Donna Karan because this is what suits it! Very nice but I can see it being phased out as it is so unnoticable on the shelves.

ren
ren

I used Armani mania a couple of years ago...it's really alluring!! It lasts forever u still can smell it under the shower the next day..I will buy it again!!!!

chloeee
chloeee

It just smells like soda pop...
What's the matter????????
Is it my olfactory problem? :/
I cannot smell anything vanillic, creamy, or millky...
So sad...

gigiletta
gigiletta

lovely,modern and a bit sharp,peppery orange and vanilla stays at skin very sexy way.i think can be wear at summer,base notes are airy and fresh.

twillocks
twillocks

love this very clean fresh. At first wasn't sure but as soon as it settled I LOVED IT!!!!!! have to get a bottle!!!!!!!

DarkViolet
DarkViolet

Armani Mania smells like the sun to me: bright, warm and spreading its golden rays all around.
Each time I spray this juice on my wrist I feel like I'm kissed by sunbeams during a warm spring day, immersed in a Mediterranean landscape with orange trees all around me.

Top notes are quite sharp and strong, but the Nose behind this fragrance has created a wonderful blend of soft flowers that seem to capture the citruses and join harmoniously them. Somehow the heart reminds me a lot of CK's Contradiction, though Armani Mania is absolutely brighter, warmer...better.
Drydown is one of the best musk-amber accord I've ever smelled, in which vanilla note feels smooth and soft like a caress through a silk dress. The longevity is pretty good, too.

If I should pick some scents that are good for any occasions, this one would surely be on my top five: Mania is comforting but still very noticeable, elegant without being snob at all, and most of all here's a fragrance that could please you in cold weather as in warm summer days.
This is a Beauty to me, a woman should be adored just because she's choosen to wear this...just perfect.
But I feel like it will be soon discontinued (only big sizes or few bottles left on fragrance stores shelves I've seen lately).

SenecaWhite
SenecaWhite

I LOVE this scent. Smells very clean yet creamy with a little bit of spice to warm it up. I couldn't stop smelling my wrist all day! Delicious :)

Blissful80
Blissful80

My boyfriend bought this for me. He really likes it. I really like it too! Its great for fall and daytime. It goes really good with my body chemisrty long lasting too. Creamy, spicy, warm, powder like musky scent one of my new favorites!

Puma

I got it one year ago as a birthday present. It took me one year to define it.

I love it! - when I smell it, I feel 'It's what I need!!!'.

Mania is very luxurious and sophisticated fragrance. Vanilla and woods make it warm, sweet and powdery.
I can't feel much citruses. They disappear after few minutes to expose beautiful floral - woody notes.

Its warmth and sweetness make me feel like in heaven. In cold, winter day it's a pure bliss!

I think Mania can be my signature scent!

sky76sky
sky76sky

One for the sophisticated musk-lovers.

Mania is very likable, very wearable, very no-nonsense, no extra frills - like the perfume equivalent of the "no-make-up make-up look"...it's there, but it's so cunningly deployed that it morphs into your very self...a classicly classy you, at that.

The overall impression is of a mid-weight, creamy-powder soft, clean, warm, womanly, & huggable scent. It is very present and yet unobtrusive - I can't imagine anyone finding this scent offensive.

It starts with a very tame peppery herbal spiciness blended with a warm bitter-green. The bay is delightful - not too loud, but with that distinct almost savoury-menthol-mintiness. The florals are smooth & satiny, the amber masquerading as a soft, rounded vanilla.

In fact, Mania is so tame & well-blended that you may as well imagine you are smelling all these notes as though through a veil of beautiful, pale cream musky fuzziness - freshly laundered silks & baby-soft woolens complete with fabric static. Really it is all about supporting the starlet musk.

It reminds me of many fragrances where the focus is on the smooth, lactonic musk - Lei is close yet spiceless, Plus Plus has a touch of this but not nearly as classy. Mania lasts well & hovers politely above the skin.

For me it is not an obsessive addiction (no head-over-heels mania here) just a beautifully done, terribly nice & polite nuzzler.

tonni
tonni

Floral Woody Musk ?????

It must be spicy orange perfume,but also active,lovely and elegent.

Helsinki
Helsinki

RRCOOLMAMA 2: It's supposed be white, but any color goes because Mania as a scent is very alluring, seductive, even intoxicating. Even the ill-fitting name doesn't change my opinion.

It's one of the most powerful of the common fragrances, so spray carefully!

When it's f-f-f-freeezing and yet sunny outside, the first thing that comes into my mind is wearing Mania.

The simple bottle crowns the joy. Ah, bliss!

RRCOOLMAMA2
RRCOOLMAMA2

This is what I think cashmere sweaters should smell like. COZY and DIVINE. Not for my skin, but very definately well done. Wasn't the cap suppose to be black???

kugkng
kugkng

It's very complex scent...creamy spice velvet cashmere musky and woody.Represent me a chic business woman very smart and modern^^it's quite overwhelming scent so you should'n spray too much just one or two spray enough for the whole day.This scent go well with cold weather especially in winter time..

moonwalker
moonwalker

My most loved perfume... I love the spicy, menthol opening then the vanilla blends in and at the end they create very creamy vanilla scent with the hint of spices. It´s very natural scent, too. I know that the name maybe isn´t very fitting but I think the scent is so good I can forgive this mismatch.
For me this is the perfume for every occasion I can imagine going to the date as well as business meeting wearing this. On the other hand it´s very flirty scent... in some of the previous reviews the word "coquetish" has been used and I second this opinion.
Last but not least I also love this scent because the man I was madly in love with :) always come closer to me when we were talking when I was weraing this perfume... He really didn´t care too much for keeping a personal space when I was wearing this perfume :)
If I ever had to choose only one perfume, I could wear, this one would be my choice.

EDIT: OK, I may be biased but I really don't get why this fragrance doesn't get more recogniction amongst all new fragrance. It is such a beautiful scent. If nothing else the lasting power and sillage is great (which is not such a common thing in these day of trying not to offend anybody with your fragrance)

samsara1977
samsara1977

This one smells like a pharmacists store. Where's the original one, first this was brought on the market in the bottle where the Armani Mania for men is in now.
I sampled this first version an that was way better to me, spicy and aromatic. I wonder why it disappeared silently and you don't find it anymore (like Black code for men was originally Black for men). Armani tent to favoure the big crowd...

Armani Mania is a pretty yet fairly subdued fragrance. I'll agree with JADE.PALOMA on this one, this fragrance is the opposite of mania, I find this scent to be rather soothing and peaceful.

Casting aside the unbefitting name, Armani Mania has some real likable qualities. The scent is very natural and I find it to compliment the skin beautifully. It has an almost creamy-like feel which is somewhat milky and soft.

All the notes are quite lush, however neither one dominates over the other. I don't get much of the citrus/fruity notes nor the herbs or spices. The pink pepper lingers delicately in the background providing only a subtle hint of spiciness.

The floral notes are gorgeous and feminine, they are what makes this fragrance so desirable and warm. The woodsy notes are nicely composed, with the vanilla maintaining the creaminess until the scent disappears.

Overall, the scent strength and sillage are very good and the fragrance itself quite inoffensive. Armani Mania would be very versatile, making it easily adaptable to changes in weather and different occasions. I recommend.

mmizy
mmizy

it is an easy wear for any occasion and thats why I think that I wouldn't purchase it because it doesnt have that wow factor to me. Its nice and pleasant smells like a orange creamsicle. I don't get too much pepper which is good. To me its more of a creamy scent than a powdery one. But who knows tastes change over time. I know that mine does. The bottle could have been better.

Puma

To my mind it is created for self-confident women who have a high self-esteem.

tra
tra

Too strong .May be the vanilla? It just did not fit me, when I was wearing it my friends did not like it..........

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

I love armani perfumes and this one is no exeption.I think its simple and pretty.Not too sweet,or fruity but just good.Not so easy to describe what it smells.Very easy to wear.

Fragrance
Fragrance

Oh ... Tested this today.... Toooo sweet :(
I think there's too much of vanilla in there... and it made me sick ....
at the first spray it's kind of soft and clean,but after few minutes it turned to a to a fragrance i couldn't tolerate.... won't buy it...

cottoncandice
cottoncandice

This scent is like a big, long, thick, well made cashmere wrap in a pretty peachy caramel colour, great for those gloomy winter days

It's warm, comforting, optimistic and slightly peppery but all for the good cause. Really beats my winter blues with style and feels so very cosy in it. There are lots of spices and vanilla in it along with some spunky powdery notes cheerfully swirling in between. This is a woodsy gourmandy scent to me. I have to really focus to detect the floral notes, not sure if they do exist or just my imaginaton.

The name Mania doesn't do much for me but the bottle is pure Armani, minimalism at its best.

sevanya
sevanya

I fell in love with this perfume when I smelled it first time. It's so amazing. And I bought it immediately. My husband didn't like it first, said that it smelled from the bottle like plastic haha But for me it smells like gold :-) I have been using it for 2 months and my husband asked what an amazing fragrance this is. he found it very exciting and was surprised to know this is Armani Mania :-)

vodkacranberry
vodkacranberry

It was one of my 'unusual' purchases, something about it attracted me to the scent...glad i bought it because the men love it, always get comments from them when I first meet up & they get the first whiff catching their nose & they have to comment 10/10 times...sexy it is...

cmmarti3
cmmarti3

This is a wonderful fragrance! I first smelled it on a co-worker. It's somewhat strong but I think it's still fine for day. The drydown is great. I also think it's fine for winter or summer. I love it!

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

mania is one of my favourite fragrances because it grows along with me. it's very bright and strong in the beginning, but it warms down in time, but without losing its sharpness and extraordinary staying power. the bottle is not so original as i would've expected but it's probably better to keep it simple with such a complex perfume.

pure
pure

It smells beautifully on the skin (surprisingly, the bottle smells soapy and heavy) and after some time leaves creamy note that lasts over 24 hours (unbelievable!). It makes me feel more confident. However, I don't think it's sexy or romantic...it's rather something to give you wings when you need them for Very Important Occasions.

Elumina
Elumina

Armani Mania is made for those who like the blithe softness and sweetness of a modest but still elegant perfume. At first its a bit tart and i feel some green notes mixed with a warm kind of freshness. After some minutes the scent get prettier and prettier, like breaking the hard shell and finding the deep, warm, silky inside. This fragrance has a light clean, creamy and musky character, which i really like, just plain a very sexy everyday scent. But oh the bottle is so worst in my opinion, absolutely dont fit the scent, i rarely make an exception, but for this perfume i will do one, because i really fall in love with this scent, only the lasting power could be better.

ktv0926
ktv0926

Glamorous, sexy, modern...would agree with everybody here - creamy and warm. It somehow reminds me Gucci Envy (which I love), maybe not even the scent itself, but the impression it gives me.

And again like with Gucci Envy - don't like the bottle. I enjoy simplicity and minimalism, but it should be elegant and tasteful. In this case - just plane simple.

jaz2902
jaz2902

Mania is lush and sexy, powdery feminine, just-stepped-out-of-shower-in-a-silk-robe type glamourous. It's a keeper. My favourite Armani fragrance.

MinogueParfums
MinogueParfums

I really love this perfume, but when i wear it, people said it stinks.
Too bad, maybe my friends aren't as sophisticated as i am.

ineedavktion
ineedavktion

OMG! I have been looking and looking for the right 'signature' fragrance and this one was sitting way back on the shelf at Macys. I can't even explain the differnt burst of scents at first, kind of peppery and maybe a little masculine. Well maybe that isn't the right description, but it dries down to a warm, woodsy, yummy, I can't get enough of it scent. My husband also loved it, but said he could smell vanilla. I didn't believe him until I looked at the notes. I am really not a vanilla fan, but it works and the whole combination of this perfume is to die for! Other reviews stated the staying power wasn't that great, but on me the staying power was easily 8-10 hours. I smelled it the whole day!

susieqrj
susieqrj

I really like this fragrance, even bought Mania Summer (the lighter version).
At first you can feel the fruity notes, but the drydown is creamy powdery woods.
It is very confortable and smells nice.
I can´t say that it is too strong, even if I bath myself on it.

golden
golden

I tried it today as i read the reviews first.
Not dissapointed at all. Soft creamy ,warm and elegant is definantley spot on. Just divine. I will get myself one for sure.

elgab89
elgab89

Woody and warm, this perfume creates a world of comfort and assurance for the wearer. It starts with a "lift me up" smell given by the cranberry and pepper notes, but dries down quickly into a soothing deep amber and vanilla scent. The roses are very faint, not overpowering, which makes it quite wearable.
I would use it on dark and gloomy days of winter, when I need to remember the warmth of the sun.

dizzi
dizzi

Creamy vanilla and orange is equal to my new love!

Sedef
Sedef

soft and sweet! love it soo

dianachif
dianachif

My husband bought it for me. It is one of my favorites perfumes, I think it it a lucky one for me.:):) The scent is exciting but also very comfortable to wear.

angelli_jolie
angelli_jolie

i really love it!is one of my favourites.when i'm wearing it everibody is asking me what smells so good and i tell them :"is MANIA!"

guest_mamamia
guest_mamamia

soft creamy elegant,my signature scent

Armani Mania by Giorgio Armani 3.99 out of 5 based on 1010 ratings and 121 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Armani Mania fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Armani Mania, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Armani Mania by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Armani Mania by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.