Designers » F-H » Chypre Floral « Groups

Armani Privé Cologne Eclat de Jasmin Giorgio Armani for women and men

Armani Privé Cologne Eclat de Jasmin Giorgio Armani for women and men
dislike

Armani Privé Cologne Eclat de Jasmin Giorgio Armani for women and men Pictures

Giorgio Armani has added a new fragrance Armani Privé Cologne Eclat de Jasmin to his eclusive Prive collection, which currently includes the following five perfumes: Eau de Jade, Cuir Amethyste, Ambre Soie, Pierre de Lune and Bois d'Encens.
Éclat de Jasmine is based on the note of Egyptian jasmine, gathered in the early morning, the time when jasmine flowers reveal all of their olfactive richness. The floral heart of jasmine, Bulgarian rose and plum is perfectly contrasted with the woody base of patchouli and amber. The notes include bergamot, plum, lemon, jasmine, osmanthus, rose, patchouli, amber, vetiver. Armani Privé Cologne Eclat de Jasmin was launched in 2007.

Bergamot Lemon

Jasmine Plum Osmanthus Rose

Labdanum Patchouli Tahitian Vetiver

Armani Privé Cologne Eclat de Jasmin Fragrance Reviews

Elizete Araujo Moura
Elizete Araujo Moura

Silagem curta, odor docce mas,perfeito!!!

amyewest
amyewest

I'm noticing that there are some perfumes where, even if floral notes are there for others, I just don't smell them. Not sure why that might be, but it's true for Anais Anais, Cuir de Russie and Éclat Jasmine. To me, Éclat Jasmine is all spice, v light amber, woods and v.v. light musk. Maybe a tiny, fleeting whiff of citrus at the start.

Regardless it's gorgeous and very attractive; keep smelling my arm. Probably just as well my partner doesn't wear scents since this one would mean I'd be sniffing him all the time.

Longevity is significant on me. 12 hours easy and lingering a little the next day. I suspect sillage might be pretty big.

I was amused by the review that called it bitter, associated it with powerful women and advised against young women wearing it. I guess I'm not young, but if I were still, those would all be reasons for me to buy it on principle.

Annushkalove
Annushkalove

I agree with glitteralex and CaraMia's review. It wasn't an in-your-face jasmine. I didn't like it much for that reason (I prefer my jasmine to be sweeter and stronger) but I think it is a beautiful, enchanting perfume. Simple but elegant. The price can give you a minor heart attack. Lol but understandable considering it is truly high quality. Please also read Vie Cafe review. It is exactly how I would describe this frag. (If only I am more eloquent)

nora.abbas1
nora.abbas1

i fell in love with the smell

DariDahlia
DariDahlia

I like this fragrance, but Jasmine? The name is very deceptive. I get no rose or patchouli either, both are favorites.
Bergamot is the first thing that you smell, maybe lime, but no lemon. Then the Vetiver comes in and sits softly on the skin. A clean, Provencial soap smell. Elegant and would be nice on any age woman or man (Again, the name & pink stone send the wrong message). I wouldn't have gotten this if I knew it was so "Green", but it's nice for a Spring or Summer day. Maybe followed by something more floral.

courant
courant

I am hoarding the last bottle (of3) that I bought. This fragrance devours, seduces and beguiles me. It is constantly beautiful and does not morph into anything sad or soapy. It is the ultimate of the four that I own, Amethyste, Jade, Pierre de Lune and this unadulterated Jasmin of the highest quality.

kinderny
kinderny

I do not have a developed nose- can't really identify the various notes, but I really like this scent on me a lot. It is a classic scent, like the blends of old. I have a tendency to go for chypres, but also want a bit of warmth/spice and this satisfies. Honestly, I like jasmine a lot (always go for that as a top note) but I don't get the typical sweet, white floral that is usual in heavy jasmine scents. I have been desperately looking to replace my long time scents (Molindard de Molinard, Miss Dior (orginal), and Joy that have been changed too much). This along with a few others ( Fiori di Capri, Le Parfum de Therese, and 31 Rue Cambon) are coming close. Definitely recommend it as worth trying for others.

audoire
audoire

I'm confused by some of the reviews on this, and the notes people have chosen as noticeable, and the fact it says cologne in the listing here, as it's an EDP. Did they reformulate? I don't get vetiver, or patchouli, or sour. It's JASMINE!, and lots of it. Totally natural jasmine, and very high quality. This is what jasmine essence smells like. It doesn't smell like 'white floral', which is usually made with hedione. I agree with the reviewer who mentions Arpege. I would also say Joy, the original parfum. I would also say the sadly discontinued Theo Fennell. It's a very classic, classy, old school fragrance. I find it stunningly beautiful, warm and sumptuous.

CatBlanc
CatBlanc

Eclat de Jasmin (what a beautiful name!!) is a squeaky clean jasmin with a sour, dry grassy vetiver.

I cannot say it is soapy, but it is so clean and prestine. It is woodsy, damp, green and lush. If you are looking for a jasmin soliflore, this is not the one.

There is something mouth-watering about this fragrance, no vanilla and candy to speak of. I cannot capture this fleeting note, it is like plum or cherries without the toothaching sweetness. After a long-standing phase of linearity, there is also a slight smokiness and earthiness giving the fragrance body and touch of uniqueness.

It will make a brilliant choice for spring and summer. Can a man wear this? Maybe. But I do consider it a modern feminine scent for a confident and elegant lady.

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

I just tried it on today and thought it was quite magnificent in the first hour and bewitching in the drydown. It reminded me of a modern twist on my beloved Arpege!! Anybody else thinks the same? You like Arpege, you will like this.

You really have to be into classic fragrances to appreciate this. People who do not like Chypre will detest this and think it smells stern and old-lady like.

I think nothing of the sort.

Finally a jasmine scent that is not a strong white floral! bonus points from me! I was super pleasantly surprised by this.

love it:) After wearing this a couple more times, I think I like it even BETTER than Arpege because instead of aldehydes, I get an earthy greeness. Magnifique:)

I think people that call it stern or old-smelling might just end up confusing the other people that might be interested in buying it, because it's not the accurate terms. The terms would be a classic chypre or true-to-nature vetiver/jasmine... grown-up, timeless, elegant but modest. I don't know but surely not old lady smelling.
Ugh. Can we stop with the "old lady" perfume thing?

lalig
lalig

Whre is the jasmin ???? this is the saddest perfume ever. unwearable.

D A V A R I
D A V A R I

بوی تلخ بسیار سنگین
مخصوص خانمهای سیاست مدار یا خانمهای مدیر رده بالا
شیشه و جعبه زیبا گفته میشود که دست ساخت و درب ان از اج فیل تهیه شده .
به خانمهای جوان پیشنهاد برای استفاده نمیکنم .

Very heavy odor of bitter
women politicians or women for senior management
and the glass is said that beautiful box and lid made of elephant Edge.
The young women do not propose to use.

Trvevil
Trvevil

O.0 There's no jasmin note in this ...
In my childhood we had a forest with lilies of the valley [damn name, we call it just May flowers] which was a very fantastic place, imagine a hill with trees and these lilies. We had lilac trees all over the place. My granddad grew roses behind our house, and on the edge of house we had a jasmine bush. It is not exactly the 'jasmine', but our East European sort of jasmine I guess. Still, it smells effing divine and I was constantly assaulting that bush for bouquet purposes. Eclat de Jasmin has a bit of this memory. Although it doesn't smell of how live flower smells, it is kind of concentrated. I do smell a hint of labdanum and bergamot here. It is old fashioned type of perfume, it's heavy, bold and ... well smells of jasmine more the more it dries down, side notes get lost in blend and finally I can imagine crispy white petals and great, divine floral smell. Try try try it.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Eclat de Jasmin
Giorgio Armani likes the Jasmine fragrances of his childhood, a long way from the hypnotic mysteries of the Grasse extracts; he likes its solar energy. He will make Eclat de Jasmin a hymn to the cherished flower, the song of joyous reunions, sunny, radiant, and free. Jasmin celebrates its return to life, with all its petals embracing the sun and the light fragrance of Sicilian Bergamot and Calabria Lemon. This Jasmin vigorously takes root in the warm terrace of Indonesian Patchouli. It radiates full and open, unrestrainedly offering its floral scent, as dazzling as a dress in the latest colours. Like a sensor thirsty for the sun, the rose quartz top drinks in the light. In the palm of the hand, like a talisman it restores confidence in its clean power, its clean energy.

Eclat de Jasmin: a fragrance which sings the praises of light and life.

guest_nossy
guest_nossy

um pretty dissapointed with this!! for me it's kinda for men or maybe a women with some special taste , i know many will disagree with me but this is only my opinion. i can't imagine um wearing this. When i first smelled this from its cap i already decided 'i don't like this one' but because of many good reviews about this fume so um willing to give it a try but not to my skin, i sprayed this to my cushion first but still... i don't like it and seems that i can not like it ever. Hmph..for the price, i really give a big hope for this one. I dunno what should i do with the rest now...:(

guest_Pattinson
guest_Pattinson

I would say this scent was created with flair and extraordinary style. Armani Prive is one of the youngest branch of Giorgio Armani but they released several perfumes already. I have looked for a more laid back smell so while on the lookout for a new smell I tried this last year released from Armani Prive. It is too odd to see them in peculiar packaging. When I bought this online I had this hesitance that wrapped me but I trusted my gut feel and taking the cue from the haute couture house of Giorgio Armani, I’m sure I won’t fail.
The appearance like I’ve said is peculiar as it used monotonous black to have it as its base then they all have similar covers. The signature mark was well imagine. I would give it the highest mark if I am to give it a score. Being the perfume for the haute couture department, there must be something other than the common transparent bottle with only the glaring color liquid to stir your eyes. This is something avant garde in terms of packaging. Jean Paul Gaultier had already made that signature mannequin-shaped bottles for his scents and with Armani’s release, I think this could be at par with the most modern of all appearance. It did not disappoint me while looking at it online even before my package arrived. It wowed me and gave me that elated feel of pride and distinctiveness in terms of making a niche in avant garde appearance. The market is flooded with all sorts of fragrance and without a notable appearance like this, I don’t think it could stand out like what this one did.

I have noticed citrus during the first spray then rose with hints of patchouli then vetiver too. The scent is classified as chypre floral. I like the opening, it was crisp and refreshing lemon-like aroma and then supported with blends of dry and sweetened florals. The scent is unique and fresh. It took me while to like this fragrance seeming that the opening itself is too general like common lemon smell. The segue impressed me and the sudden presence of sweet rose with hints of patchouli softened the scent and veered away from the common generalities. The scent gave an undeniable feminine quality which was quite lovely. My perception of this scent is rather ambrosial yet fresh and revitalizing. I was able to sense a soft traces of vetiver to the dry down which gave the whole perfume a strong characteristic yet still retaining sweet roses on it. I really have problem with rose smell because most of the time it grows too unbearable. It would sometimes smell like old soap with cheap
rose extracts. My hesitance was anchored on this but the scent turned out to be lovely and well mixed. As to the fact that sometimes rosy smell is often not alluded as something original, the mixture in this perfume was created to smell something not similar to others. This is why I am not so into floral scent but rather a different variation on the floral classification because too floral is too obvious and too common at the same time. Every woman would always have a floral scent as hers but this one is completely different. I think the smell is something intelligent and not fussy. The scent also has a more divergent composition from the rest of the rosy floral group. It is soft but with hints of patchouli which I would say would sometimes make it minty, the combination arrived at is unique.

I also like this scent because I can wear this almost in all season because given its lightness, it is most appropriate in all types of weather. I just can’t recommend this for evening affairs because it is just too simple. Night affairs are not usually simple, they are mostly elegant.

distortech
distortech

Stunning and absolutely perfect. I love it.

CaraMia
CaraMia

I'm agreeing with glitteralex here, great jasmine scent. And one of the best things about it is that it is not an "in your nose" headspace jasmine that sucks all the air out of you and then turns bitter. This is jasmine smelled from a discreet distance, wafting in the starry night with just a hint of patchouli and vetiver. The notes list rose and osmanthus too, but I don't get those and the opening lemon lime fades fasts and gives way to this great great jasmine fragrance.

Just beautiful, wish Armani would tackle the gardenia monster next!

pepe71
pepe71

the whole series of prive collection are incredible as far as the bottles conserned.
unfortunately i am unable to get in my country:it is simply not to be had in hungary

glitteralex
glitteralex

The drydown on this perfume is absolutely stunning. Having lived with jasmine gardens outside my bedroom window for years, I have to say this is uncannily true to life (and maybe even a little better), than night blooming jasmine. Not synthetic smelling in the least. Excellent longevity, it's obvious the ingredients are high quality. I get some amber, but no patchouli, in the drydown.

Armani Privé Cologne Eclat de Jasmin by Giorgio Armani 3.93 out of 5 based on 86 ratings and 20 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Armani Privé Cologne Eclat de Jasmin fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Armani Privé Cologne Eclat de Jasmin, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Armani Privé Cologne Eclat de Jasmin by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Armani Privé Cologne Eclat de Jasmin by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.