Designers » F-H » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Armani Prive Cologne Spray Eau de Jade Giorgio Armani for women and men

Armani Prive Cologne Spray Eau de Jade Giorgio Armani for women and men
dislike

Armani Prive Cologne Spray Eau de Jade Giorgio Armani for women and men Videos
Armani Prive Cologne Spray Eau de Jade Giorgio Armani for women and men Pictures Armani Prive Cologne Spray Eau de Jade Giorgio Armani for women and men Pictures

Armani Prive Cologne Spray Eau de Jade by Giorgio Armani is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Armani Prive Cologne Spray Eau de Jade was launched in 2004. The fragrance features bergamot, tunisian neroli, pepper and musk. This perfume is the winner of 3 awards: FiFi Award Fragrance Of The Year Men`s Nouveau Niche 2006, FiFi Award Best Packaging Women`s Prestige 2006 and FiFi Award Best Packaging Men`s Prestige 2006.

Bergamot Tunisian Neroli Pepper Musk

Armani Prive Cologne Spray Eau de Jade Fragrance Reviews

Colin Maillard
Colin Maillard

Eau de Jade opens with a strong and textured citrus accord (aromatic, aristocratic, fresh and sweet, with notes like neroli and bergamot), pepper which at first smelled like juniper to me, and a darker base which comprises a range of nuances spacing from mossy-hay notes, to licorice and leather - a modern, satin, soft kind of leather. Despite being quite conventional, it is really pleasant, complex and powerful, with an enjoyable, vibrant richness all over. It kind of reminded me of Eau de Gloire by Parfum d'Empire, less earthy, less raw and less chypre, and more zesty and sophisticated, but somehow the "mood" is that one – citrus notes on a mossy-musky base. Not the most natural around, but too much organic naturality won't be "glossy" enough for this type of Western elitist concept of luxury, so it works the same – it's classy, perhaps pretentious, but nice. The evolution is quite close to zero, meaning that more than evolving it just becomes lighter, softer, more velvety and warmer, losing (obviously) in freshness and liveliness.

7,5/10

jhitt793
jhitt793

"Eau de Jade" as well as "Vetiver Babylone" were my first introduction to the collection of Armani/Prive fragrances. As hesperidic fragrances go, "Eau de Jade" unfortunately did not impress me much. It opens with a rather bland Calabrian bergamot note, which seems watered down somehow. It's missing brightness and juiciness. I do like the reflection of the Madagascar peppercorn against the citrus, as it does create a pleasing albeit short lived accord. After this, it dries down to a barely perceptible synthetic amber. Very disappointing as I had high hopes for this one. Much prefer "Neroli Sauvage" from Creed and "Aqua Universalis" from Maison Francis Kurkdjian over this. (150)

sharmap14
sharmap14

a very light crisp citrus fragrance, doesn't last long however and smells like the taste of corona and lime.

Arabian Knight
Arabian Knight

Fragrantica lists bergamot, but I smell buckets of lemon in this fragrance. Very zesty, the pepper adds a dryness that makes me think of a bowl of lemon rind, warming in the sun.

This may seem like an overreaction to some but I think Eau de Jade is a masterpiece!
It's citrus but it's a very, very rare thing to truly capture the pungent and waxy nature of the zest. This is like a concentration of that juicy sharpness, Pure lime zest!!!Many citrus juices neglect this crucial element, Armani and whoever the nose was on this seem to have nailed it.
I made Coconut and Lime Ice cream recently and had to use alot of lime zest, infact a much of the cooking I do whether Chinese or Indian or even for putting in a corona or whatever... I use a hell of a lot of limes. This represents the true smell of zest and juice left on my hands afterwards but to just say it's that wouldn't be fair to the complexity of this composition.
Eau de Jade is built to last it really did well on my skin and then the white floral element and pepper comes though more into the dry down without ever defining the nature of this scent. Again the musk base is in perfect harmony with the other elements in here...I love it!
Top marks and fairly reasonably priced, I already held Armani's prive range in high regard now I've finally tried them all I'm absolutely in awe of them.

Smell
Smell

เป็นกล่นดอกส้มสะอาดๆ ผสานกับซิตรัสนิดๆ ปลายกลิ่นกลายเป็นความละเมียดละไมแบบสบู่

มีความเป็นอิตาเลี่ยนสูงมาก คือหอมละเอียดอ่อน หรูหรา แต่ไม่สู้จะมีชั้นเชิงมากนัก ไม่เซ้กซี่ออกหน้าออกตา แต่มีระดับ

เหมือนยิ้มบางๆ มากกว่าหัวเราะออกมาเสียงดัง

ใช้ได้หลายโอกาสตั้งแต่วันพักผ่อน จนไปถึงงานทางการ แต่ไม่ใช่ไปเดท หรือไปยั่วใคร

กลิ่นให้ 4

กระจายให้ 3

ความทนให้ 4.5

รักอยู่นะ :)

jennylovesjohnny
jennylovesjohnny

Immediately drew me to memories of the giant lemon tree in the backyard of my childhood home. Has the same exact fragrance and almost bitter tang of lemon blossoms freshly picked, their scent lingering on your fingertips. Refreshing!

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

What's not to like? It's a refreshing citrus scent that lasts for more than an hour. Very nice - especially on hot days.

Weird bottle and ad campaign, however. C'mon, Armani, what's so dramatic about a citrus scent?

(What's not to like? I just answered my own question when I saw what they're asking for it. Overpriced!)

Swahili
Swahili

عطر منعش بنكهة زهرالبرتقال وكانك حينما ترتديه تغمر رأسك بشجرة البرتقال في موسم تنويرها .
عطر منعش وممتع لن تندم على شرائه ويشبه في نهايته عطر ألور إيديشن بلانش من شانيل

Refreshing perfume orange flower flavor as if you flood your head when you wear orange tree in a season Tnoerha.  Refreshing and pleasant fragrance will not regret to buy it and at the end like a perfume Allure Edition Blanche by Chanel

melancholybaby
melancholybaby

A bright, crisp, clean green citrus opening, immediately warmed by the base note; while it says bourbon vanilla, on my skin I got a much more sandalwood=cedar note. A classic cologne scent, which is a bit too masculine for my tastes, but could easily be worn by either sex. Unlike most colognes, it has excellent longevity (6 hrs) with very limited sillage. Nice, clean, classic scent, but don't look for anything more with this one.

dustaroma
dustaroma

i dont know what you guys want from a fragrance?
its a light soft citrus stuf that makes me feel great

asmhfdbds
asmhfdbds

Crisp light citrus fresh scent encountered by a blast of neroli.
I enjoyed it but for a niche price ?!!..i dont know !
Reminded me of original vetiver by creed , same type of citrus note there.
Good for warm weather , very much unisex.

guest_Pattinson
guest_Pattinson

A unisex fragrance from the House of Armani. This was one of those which I liked to try because of its classification which is citrus aromatic. When a scent is classified as citrus aromatic, it is safe to say it can be unisex. In most instances, unisex fragrances have this classification. Other “for men”perfumes which are classified as citrus aromatic can be used by women too. I was analyzing the scent very well and it be made or wore by both sexes. When people like me who prefers light rather than a headstrong aroma, I always collect this kind of perfumes. It is also the safest to use which can be flexible in all occasions. This is my first Armani Prive perfume. I chose the safest of all scents. This is my first time seeing perfume from Armani Prive. I never had the occasion to try this line. I tried several Giorgio Armani fragrances before and t was one of those scents which has luminous aromas. I just happen to like it which is a good thing. The appearance is so formal for me. I find it stiff but mysterious also. When I took a peak at other Armani Prive scents, they look exactly the same. I have no choice but to taste the scent to know the scent rather than dwelling on the appearance.
The scent is very simple. I only noticed bergamot when I first sprayed it. It can restored lost energy when you smell it. That is what I really like about citrus smell. It is almost a safe energizer. It gives you strength and mingles well to your senses. The rush of bergamot here will take your breath away. Citrus always gives you refreshing feeling after. Be it drinking oranges or lemonade or the smell of your car or even a fortifying flavor of your tea, this goes to your senses very well. I appreciate everything about bergamot in this particular perfume. I also like the combination of neroli in the scent. It gave me this fresh floral smell which unfazed with other notes in the concoction. It seems neroli was shinning through during the segue. It was a well-known floral smell because neroli is often used too in most floral scents. I have tried smelling one in Body Shop. It had a similar smell but this version is more intense but soft. The only thing that puzzled me was the dry down when I was able to sense vanilla. The latter is good if it is used alone or it is incorporated in cakes and pastries. This is the only avenue where I can appreciate vanilla. In some perfumes which contains vanilla, I do not enjoy the after feel of it. It seems so powdery for me. This note is not lighting up the entire scent to remain refreshing like its entrance.

I disliked this because of its worst dry down. It did not deliver citrus like how it is classified. I was expecting a peppy dry down like other citrus aromatic scents I have tried. Citrus aromatic scents have full of zest even until the scent evaporates. This scent shifted from what was a good beginning to what was oddly a dry down. This was misleading, not delightful and very warm. People go for citrus scent to make a feel of breeze in their minds and here you are getting vanilla in your nose. This is just a nasal poison for me.

guest_safa
guest_safa

when it dries down i get l'eau par kenzo pour homme

i like this one, even though i'm a woman... it's got a bit of spunk

distortech
distortech

Lovely, absolutely lovely. The mingling of the floral notes with the pepper is attractive and enchanting all the way down to the very light and boozy base. Outstanding longevity and wonderful diffusion.

Highly recommended.

Armani Prive Cologne Spray Eau de Jade by Giorgio Armani 3.93 out of 5 based on 80 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Cologne Spray Eau de Jade fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Cologne Spray Eau de Jade, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Armani Prive Cologne Spray Eau de Jade by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Armani Prive Cologne Spray Eau de Jade by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.