Designers » F-H » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

Armani Prive Figuier Eden Giorgio Armani for women and men

Armani Prive Figuier Eden Giorgio Armani for women and men
dislike

Armani Prive Figuier Eden Giorgio Armani for women and men Pictures

The exclusive fragrance collection Armani Prive by Armani, its Les Eaux section to be precise, expands with a new edition in 2012—Figuier Eden. The new fragrance is inspired by the scents of Mediterranean gardens, pristine nature, olive and fig trees which bear different historical symbolism.

The composition opens with fresh notes of mandarin, bergamot and red pepper. Accords of tea, grass and green fig for the perfume’s heart, laid at the base of Moroccan iris and amber.

The fragrance is available as 100 ml EDT.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Pink Pepper

Tea Grass Fig

iris Amber

Premier Figuier
Philosykos

Armani Prive Figuier Eden Fragrance Reviews

K1
K1

Figuier Eden; being honest, it could be better, yet this combination is balanced and nicely composed on bitter fig rendered by powdery touch of iris and greened by tea leaf passion and all these are constructed on sight patch of citric juiced pepper foundation.
Firuier Eden is all-positive fragrance; mass-pleaser and lovesome.

lulabros
lulabros

One of the best fragrances i' ve ever smelled (together with Vetiver Babylone). It transforms to a 'crazy' drydown.
Must smell!

lovescully
lovescully

Like Houdini4, I too am irresistibly drawn to fig scents and I have quite a few in my collection.

This beautiful Armani Prive’ creation is probably my current favourite of the lot just beating out Premier Figuier Extreme by L`Artisan Parfumeur.

I think the absence of any kind of coconut (which is usually paired with fig in fragrances) or sweet gourmand notes is what currently attracts me to this so much. It’s very fresh, but not in the least what I would class as either aquatic or insubstantial. I can clearly detect the presence of orange oil, a little bit of tea and some fresh cut grass notes, but I do have trouble picking up any iris whatsoever.

The amber and pepper in the base are also clearly detectable and are what I think gives this its definite unisex appeal. While the sillage is light I have no problem at all with the longevity which does last well over 7 hours on my skin. It’s also a compliment getter if you care about such things.

This is going to get a lot of use from me in the coming Australia Summer.

sharmap14
sharmap14

a very earthy fig, like rain on asphalt. i wish i could just bathe in this. i would buy it but the problem is with projection and longevity, there really isn't much

tdwctdwc
tdwctdwc

This is much more than fig, yet exclusive about the fig fruit and NOT the fig leaf.

This smells like the pulp of an open fig, with green grassy undertones floating in the back and a delicious refreshing Mandarin in the heart. Yes tons of oranges in here. The entire composition is polished and subdued by soft accents of iris, carefully added not to make it powdery at all.

Also, would you believe if i told you that the longevity with this is more than 12 hours? It's so persistent yet never a bore to get enough of. Trust me, you will be happy with it lingering for that long.

This is absolutely beautiful. It will be a staple in my summer rotation and predictably my most worn scent this upcoming summer.

invasion22
invasion22

This is quality quality perfume, it is green yet fresh yet sweet , a strange combination yet remarkable outcome.

I usually only buy EDP and avoid EDT however the SA assured to me that this is a long lasting perfume. Well she was right however the sillage is very poor. It stays so close to the skin or on your clothes. Spray it in the morning and smell next when taking top off.

Wish they produce one with better sillage. This perfume made me hunt for other fig based perfumes.

Hellita
Hellita

I bought Armani Prive Figuier Eden EdT today after being totally hypnotized by it. I'm actually a bit hesitant to giving a review of it because my words won't do justice to what a great fragrance this actually is. Figuier Eden to me is magical, pure and heavenly! When it melted with my skin it was as if I was in a perfect dream. Wearing this scent makes me feel like I'm wondering through the Garden of Eden, which means that Mr. Armani did a great job as that was his intention with this frag. My God! I havent smelt anything like this before. It is a bit expensive (compared to others) and I paid 145 USD, but I think it's totally worth it for a scent with this quality. I am so lucky to have it in my collection. I will wear it anytime all year, but I instantly think of Summer or Spring in flowy dresses and romantic evenings. It lasts ALL day (on my skin) too! Beautiful!

PS! I made 3 of my friends smell this on me yesterday and they all loved it! One of them thought it was Diptyque by Philosykos, but that's not available in Norway so I have not been able to test to compare.

UPDATE: Figuier Eden is similar to Philosykos, but without the coconut and FE has a much more fresh fig scent. FE screams FEMININE to me.

Fizzy
Fizzy

Once I bought a fig perfume on the Christkindlesmarkt in Nuremberg, Germany.
It was on the French stand and they sold 250 ml Fig spray from no name french company for 10 €. Figuier Eden smells very, very similar, little bit less lush and less sweet and a bit green, but the SAME SMELL. Watch out and save your money, this is unbelievable overpriced juice. I am SHOCKED, how greedy the company is.
I sprayed it at 1 o'clock PM and at 3.30 PM the scent was completely gone.

I don't know what it is about me a fig based scents but we seem to be drawn to each other like some sort of fatal attraction. Strange really despite the usual feminine association.
Interesting that the review below compares this to Fico di amalfi and naturally who wouldn't make the connection.
However as somebody who has the ADP and loves it I must admit Figuier Eden is better.
Not that I see this as 'high end' compared to the Fico in truth most of the Armani Prive line are pretty lackluster for the price.
The opening of this scent is really good, fresh, juicy and bursting out of the bottle, with the addition of iris which to me really makes the fig pop!
Fico is a little watery and subdued in comparison, to me more suited to summer, where as I see the Armani as being a little more versatile.
The drydown of Figuier is more powdery and you definitely get the iris contributing to a longer lasting scent on the skin.
The verdict is good...very good if you like figs you could do a lot worse than this but arguably better too.

finzi
finzi

Every time I try this scent I come away feeling it is nothing more than a high-end clone of Fico di Amalfi. Slightly less citrus and a tad warmer in the base (I get a lot of grapefruit from Fico di Amalfi), but otherwise so alike it's startling. Longevity is a little better with Figuier Eden, projection isn't much different. The difference in price for two such similar scents is staggering. Personally, I opt for Fico di Amalfi; it's got such a great grapefruit kick to it, I can't get enough of it in the summer.

Try them side by side and I think you'll see my point!

zola0203
zola0203

Lovely, this is my first fig frag so I have little frame of reference with this note but Figeur Eden is very fresh and fruity without being too sweet (I think the woodsy notes help control this).
The sillage is subtle but effective, and longevity around 6-7 hours max on my skin.

Overall I do think this is lovely, but it's nothing special and, from what I've read, there's probably similarly lovely fig frags out there at a fraction of the price.

Blackandred88
Blackandred88

Love

donz1
donz1

Absolutely Gorgeous. The fig is somewhat bitter but the touch powdery vibe from the iris helps carry it through so smoothly. It has a very nice leafy and green feel to it. I still find philosykos to be more "leafy" smelling but I have and enjoy them both. Two thumbs way up from me for Fig Eden!

Londonchick
Londonchick

The perfumers at Armani have done well here. Green figs but not too bitter or too sharp or too sweet but a tad too powdery for me. Good lasting power and lovely fresh unripe fig here. Quite beautiful but ....While it really is well crafted
I cant help thinking I need something "more" to get it over the line. Perhaps something more creamy ?? I dont smell the tea note, but I'd like to ! Overall this is very very good but it could be sublime with a few tweaks !
Edit- this is very linear to me and 5-6 hours later it hadnt changed to a cheap soapy fig or faded to nothing like some fig fragrances do. Thumbs up !

CatBlanc
CatBlanc

Figuier Eden is not a coconut-y fig fragrance, like you'd encounter in Marc Jacobs for man. It is not really a green fig like Diptyque Philosykos either.

Figuier Eden is alluring, sexy and 100% unisex. The fragrance is well composed and is deliciously intriguing. It opens with an airy burst of figs and bamboo-ish note. As the fragrance mingles with the warmth and saltiness of skin, it gets more intense and smokey. I can almost smell incense, but not at all powdery or nose twitching. Finally it settles into the skin with a velvety iris wrapped around you.

I absolutely love this new take on figs. Instead of making fig note front and centre, here it sings in harmony with spice and smells of the nature. I would recommend to anyone who loves fig scents or looking for a new summer perfume.

melancholybaby
melancholybaby

Tried this today in the store; an interesting scent, and it truly reminds me of figs, particularly in the beginning. The dry-down is lightly sweet, and it has excellent longevity. I would like to try it again before I consider a purchase; not sure I like it enough for that, but it is certainly a well made and interesting scent.

Gelsomino
Gelsomino

just tried in Rinascente Milano, very nice, it reminds me to Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo Fico di Amalfi, my favourite fragrance, even if a little bit more complex an less fresh.

bambino_profumo
bambino_profumo

I have already Armani Prive Ambre Soie and love it. Now this one's must have 4 me, sounds interesting and absolutely love the bottle.

Armani Prive Figuier Eden by Giorgio Armani 4.49 out of 5 based on 143 ratings and 18 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Figuier Eden fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Figuier Eden, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Armani Prive Figuier Eden by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Armani Prive Figuier Eden by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.