Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Armani Prive La Femme Bleue Giorgio Armani for women
dislike

I have it: 11 I want it: 114 My signature: 2

Armani Prive La Femme Bleue Giorgio Armani for women Pictures

Armani Prive La Femme Bleue by Giorgio Armani is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Armani Prive La Femme Bleue was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Serge Majoullier. The fragrance features iris, woodsy notes, vanille, incense and cacao.

iris Woodsy Notes Vanille Incense Cacao

Armani Prive La Femme Bleue Fragrance Reviews

UrbanBeautiful
UrbanBeautiful

Hi! Im desperately looking for this one (in the bottle, but doesnt have to be full of course)! I live in EU, so if someone wants to swap or even sell it, please contact me! Of couse, I will concider the price that this perfume costs. :) so just contact me anytime, and Im sure we can figure something out!!! :)

mubes89

I really like this perfume but I must say it's quite a heavy price compared to what you get. Don't get me wrong, this fragrance is really nice but it's not so extremely unique - it smells a lot like lipstick to me, at least in the beginning. The dry down is much more nice. I get a nice soft iris and vanilla after a few hours

MoniquedAuteuil
MoniquedAuteuil

Hello there,
This is my first review on Fragrantica. I got a sample of Femme Bleue from Surrender to Chance and am wearing it as I type. On me Femme Bleue is a bit cloying and not particularly feminine. I am very disappointed. I was hoping it would be something along the lines of Dimanche by Strange Invisible Perfumes. On me Dimanche is gorgeous, sexy, and ever changing, taking me to a Sunday in a cafe in Paris. Femme Bleue smells sharp, fake and headache inducing. All I need is an old lady reeking of moth balls sitting next to me in a room with toxic carpeting.......

careless86
careless86

i tried this perfume while ago it reminds me of dior homme intence , it has the same lipstick scent ...

i love this perfume its masterpiece..

sorry for my bad english :)

pamperqueen0000
pamperqueen0000

This is my "pre-review" cuz I don't have one but ohhhhhhhh I want to sample this. People keep talking about this being an "experience." That's what I'm interested in. Anyway, will update if I have the fortune of trying it.

mubes89

Unique and amazing. Crazy expensive but it's so fantastic.

Alexdps
Alexdps

Hi there,
This is a fantastic perfume indeed. I happen to have one and am willing to sell it.
If interested, please mail me on alexis_dps@yahoo.fr
Cheers
Alex

norcalkt
norcalkt

I cannot keep myself from trying this one, over and over. My sample is nearly gone. It has a strange power over me, insistent but very soft. The suede. Sigh.

One of the most beautiful perfumes that I ever smelled! Sensual earthy relaxing and chic.
It has a little similarity with Narciso Rodriguez for Him. I adore the earthy smell in this masterpiece!

alkoooon
alkoooon

it tried it today in dubai it was fantastic its exotic and it last for a long time its totally different

Armani Prive La Femme Bleue by Giorgio Armani 4.38 out of 5 based on 30 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Armani Prive La Femme Bleue fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Armani Prive La Femme Bleue, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Armani Prive La Femme Bleue by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Armani Prive La Femme Bleue by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Cologne Spray Cuir Amethyste Chanel Chanel No 19 Poudre Guerlain Iris Ganache Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel No 22 Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Hermes L’Ambre des Merveilles Stella McCartney Stella Guerlain Angélique Noire Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Alien Torrente L`Or de Torrente Chanel Chanel N°19 Cristobal Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris Chanel Coco Noir Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Cologne Spray Pierre de Lune Guerlain Elixir Charnel Oriental Brulant Bond No 9 Chinatown Tom Ford Cafe Rose