Designers » F-H » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Armani Prive Oranger Alhambra Giorgio Armani for women

Armani Prive Oranger Alhambra Giorgio Armani for women
dislike

Armani Prive Oranger Alhambra Giorgio Armani for women Pictures

Armani Prive Oranger Alhambra by Giorgio Armani is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women. Armani Prive Oranger Alhambra was launched in 2008. Top notes are lemon, bitter orange, petitgrain and bergamot; middle notes are rosemary, jasmine and marjoram; base notes are patchouli and oakmoss.

Lemon Bitter Orange Petitgrain Bergamot

Rosemary Jasmine Marjoram

Patchouli Oakmoss

Eau de Monsieur
Les Parfums Mythiques - Monsieur de Givenchy

Armani Prive Oranger Alhambra Fragrance Reviews

samlovefragrance
samlovefragrance

seriously for a perfume thats so expensive? it was like spraying the most basic and old-fashioned cologne with lots of bitter citrus and oak-moss. after 20 mins i couldnt take it anymore and sprayed the versatile simple chanel allure edition blanche on top of it.

NoiBoi
NoiBoi

Bitter orange...petitgrain...Patchouli...Oakmoss...

Sound familiar??? Smells even more familiar. You guessed it folks. If you've ever smelled Hermes' "Eau d'Orange Verte Concentre", you're essentially smelling that here. It has the same notes.

Opens up very authentic, "orange-y". In the mid, you'll start to grow a mustache, then by the drydown you'll have chest hair coming out of your dress shirt while you sport a gold chain and aviators.

This is a mans orange. It becomes very bitter as the sweetness of the opening fades away. It's definitely pleasant, and it suits any male 25 +.

I don't really see this being appealing on a woman. But hey, who am I to judge?

This is basically modeled after the Eau d'Orange Verte. I applaud Armani, as they've somehow managed to make it more pleasant.

Good stuff, just very familiar.

Fizzy
Fizzy

The opening smells like fresh peeled blood oranges. I thought, who wants to smell like an orange? But after a half hour it comes some oud in it and then the whole composition smells like an expensive body cream. Not bad if you want to smell creamed the whole day. It makes very pretty masculine scent too.

Hamyish
Hamyish

I tried this last night, and it was love at first spray! Orangey, woody, warm, like a hot Summer night somewhere beautiful in the Med..... I loved it. For the first half hour. And then it started to smell like hairspray. I would not have been happy if I'd bought this. Longevity was pretty poor too. Such a shame! It opened with such promise!

DoraRoxx
DoraRoxx

This is a stunning product.Hope my review can help.I can tell I have tried a lot of parfum in my young life of 30 now. Also I worked in a sensory lab for a short time and my nose is mostly very sensitive to some smells and odors.
I bought it in Germany for 140€ after comparing it to Dior- Eau de Savage and Acqua Di Parma- Essenza di Cologna and many others.Those two are damn close to it.Try it yourself! Dior is more green and more intense in the nose, smells chemicaly and not that tender. Just not as good as Oranger Alhambra. Essenza by AdP is more spicy, made vor men and has a longer lasting I remember.Would give it place number 2.
Oranger Alhambra is more tender, more bitter Orange and Bergamotte, Oak moss in the drydown and super fine herbs that remember me of a soap you find in the Venetian Hotel Macau/China. Here comes the point. More soapy, clean and lighter then the other two. A bit more sour! Maybe more female but I still prefer this on a man.
I dunno whats the secret ingredient here but it puts this Scent miles in front of the others.Must be the Oak moss with some other herbs, like the italien Soap I had in the 5 star Macau Venetian Hotel.So similar!After leaving Macau 18 month ago now i smell on my Oranger Alhambra and can still feel the sun on my skin on Taipa Island. Really made for a summer evening on a nice beach or an italien Garden of Capri Island maybe. Sorry I am dreamin again.
Well.It has a soso longevity,ok. The other 2 do better but are maybe to aggressive to some female noses. The Bottle looks stunning! And the Dark Brown stone as lid is the eyecather in my flat.Next to another Prive.BRAVO Armani!

scent: 8,5/10
longevity: 5/10
sillage: 6/10

guest_Pattinson
guest_Pattinson

The place of Alhambra has been used many times in several literary works. Washington Irving was instrumental in introducing this to the western culture when he wrote “Tales of the Alhambra”. And of course my all time favorite, “The Alchemist” by Paulo Coelho. These are just some of those that educated thousands of people about this place in Granada, Spain. When I was in senior high I was tasked to discuss ” Cantar De Mio Cid”, a classic Spanish tale which also took place in Granada. The place is hardly new to me and when the House of Armani Prive came up of a perfume which draws its inspiration from this place, I thought it should something that I should try. I can still recall how I get hold of my first bottle since it came out last year. When I got my package, I had to opened it while I was still in the cab and then sprayed a few of it on my wrist. I was that impatient to experience it because I was excited to learn about any historical value that was drawn to this place
and how was it incorporated in the perfume.
Armani Prive has this uniform look in all its fragrances. The cover of the bottle looked like stones which are used in stone healing therapy in a spa. This fragrance has a square bottle, transparent and a transparent liquid too. I saw some of the fragrances from Armani Prive and since it is the haute couture division of the House of Armani, it is but appropriate to have black and white as its official color in terms of the appearances of the perfumes. It is formal and avant garde.

The entrance of this scent was too obvious. It was refreshing citrus, I would say mildly sweet. It was like lemonade in spring. Then you can smell rosemary and jasmine after several minutes and then the scent just wraps up as citrus scent. For me, I have mixed feelings about this perfume. I honestly love the classification and how the dry down was formulated but somewhere I have qualms about this. I like it that this is a clean and fresh scent and it is not airy at all. At times when a perfume is classified as citrus aromatic, they tend to have this light descending power. It eventually smells like breeze but this one is not. I noticed that the early first spray was just intensified as it dry down.The refreshing citrus complements the entire refreshing disposition this fragrance posses. I would describe this as something modern and clean. It has minimalist at its finest in every detail of the word. During sunny days, this works well, the clean crisp lace it gives you keeps you floating amidst the warm days. This is the main thing I love about this scent. I also like that staying power of it. It is pleasurable to wear because it does not fade in the air like a cheap perfume. The intensity of the bursting fresh citrus is retained until 10 hours in fact. Very amazing and it lived to its name.

When I recall what the story behind the scent I couldn’t fix where exactly is Alhambra being a citrus scent? The closest cultural description I could give the Moors in Granada would be a Moroccan inspiration. For that I am not sure if citrus aromatic would best fit it. I was hoping for a woody floral musk or something gourmand because it is hot in Morocco.

Sultan
Sultan

nothing special. just another citric perfume. Eau savage type. i wouldn't recommend it for women. it's more masculine fragrance. the price is too high for the simple smell. Armani Prive? so what? it must have been more interesting.

marysasmiro
marysasmiro

Reading from the ingredients, I know it straight away that I will love this perfume. The bottle design is such an elegant one. Chic as well. Typical Armani.A must try!

memechose
memechose

Armani Prive Oranger Alhambra is evocative of the walls of the Alhambra itself, in Spain-an incomparable garden that is a piece of paradise on earth. The influence of Islamic culture and its great architecture is fixed for perpetuity : the stone monuments, marble mosaics and canals channeling the waters of the Sierra.
in this fragrance I detect a glint of Lemon, then, Petitgrain (that adds a touch of sharpness, greenness and vitality). The heart notes are full-bodied, authentic and simple; Rosemary and Marjoram add an aromatic and natural facet when blended with Jasmine. Finally, base notes of Moss and Patchouli lend an occidental drydown to the fragrance which seems drenched by the Spanish Andalusian sun.

Armani Prive Oranger Alhambra by Giorgio Armani 3.82 out of 5 based on 43 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Oranger Alhambra fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Oranger Alhambra, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Armani Prive Oranger Alhambra by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Armani Prive Oranger Alhambra by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.