Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Armani Prive Rose Alexandrie Giorgio Armani for women

Armani Prive Rose Alexandrie Giorgio Armani for women
dislike

Armani Prive Rose Alexandrie EDT is created in 2008 and is added to the Armani Prive collection. Components used in this fragrance are rare and unique and the bottle follows the simple line forms, typical for the Prive collection, the simplicity of which represent classy elegance and luxury.

Armani Prive Rose Alexandrie is composed of bergamot, tangerine, Italian neroli petals, rose and yellow mimosa. The central note of the composition is romantic rose, as described by the fragrance name as well. It comes in 100ml (3.4 fl.oz.) bottle.

Mimosa Mandarin Orange Neroli Bergamot Rose

Mythos Hommage a Greta Garbo
Rosamor
Infusion de Tubereuse

Armani Prive Rose Alexandrie Fragrance Reviews

Jenge
Jenge

Beautiful! The opening is a warm, sweet floral with a juicy quality to it. The juiciness dies down and the rose and Mimose become a lovely very close to the skin fragrance. Unfortunately this doesn't last very long on me and has a very low sillage. A quiet, demure, but joyful fragrance.

The Prive collection is available at Neiman Marcus downtown Chicago. (The rep was so helpful, knowledgeable, and generous!)

salt88
salt88

This has great opening. But 30 mins later it has gone cheap... like deo-cologne cheap.

fragrancereviews2
fragrancereviews2

This smelled wonderful. I think this was the second niche fragrance I ever smelled.....that's if you consider Creed niche. It smelled amazing. Has this been discontinued?

CatBlanc
CatBlanc

I smell spicy lilies.
with spicy, tangy roses quickly taking over.
And i smell something ginger-like.

OH i'm having a perfume hallucination!!

smells very expensive and chic.
Like it!

Pucca-Pucca
Pucca-Pucca

Delicate, elegant, gentle and independent.
Like a tiny diamond necklace.
Fresh, a bit citrus with a trace of rose flower.
The original perfume lasts very long, untill you take the shower and wash your hair very good^^
One of my favourite perfumes.
People notice the luxury of the smell and ask about it. And when I occasionally wear jeans and men-like сlassic shirts and this perfume... People are getting really confused^^

shoreshells
shoreshells

What happened? I was such a big fan of the Armani Prive collection for the fragrances longevity. I tested the fragrance, but apparently, not long enough before I purchased it. It lasts about 5 minutes and it's very light and watery. I spent all that money (shame on me) for a fragrance I don't like and probably won't wear very often. Very sad!

ambra
ambra

Non sono un'amante della rosa, né dei fioriti in generale, forse l'unico che mi ha colpito é stato Diorissimo con la freschezza del mughetto e un sillage estremamente elegante e sottile, usato anche per anni da mia mamma. Ma questo di Armani Privé é trasparente, fresco, come una pioggia di rugiada al mattino presto. Pur essendo molto persistente.

glitteralex
glitteralex

Rose Alexandrie is very low on fixatives, and not particularly concentrated, so wears quite differently in dry areas like the wrist vs moist areas like the inner arm. It is almost impossible to appreciate this scent unless the body or the climate is humid.

The primarily Bergamot citrus top morphs into a tart tangerine after a few minutes. Shortly after, the fragrance enters Candyland for a bit, as the tangerine and rose briefly merge. I love the idea of rose and mimosa, but here the mimosa does not feel round and full as an absolute should. Good quality Mimosa reminds me of the Rousanne grape- full, slightly waxy, voluptuous, but dry. Here it is stingily used. As for the supposed star of the show, instead of being the anchor note, the Rose is abysmally shy- so much that I feel the scent has been ill-named. The moderately pleasant drydown is a waxy fresh combination of the Mimosa and the enduring Bergamot.

All in all, this is a very simple scent, not terribly artistic, interesting, or high quality.

Trvevil
Trvevil

Rating - Amusement
This is very lush, slightly metallic floral scent. It's very full bodied yet airy too. I can easily say that it smells like better Lady Million. I would prefer this one to LM. Staying power is pretty well, the price isn't. It's very expensive -.- It's very likeable and fun, but not too original.

guest_Pattinson
guest_Pattinson

I started to develop this obsession from collecting perfume since I had ample financial resources to splurge. When I had the opportunity to buy these stuffs, I had always anticipate new arrivals and most of the sales crew in the posh malls here in my area knew me because of my constant visit. During my travels too I always paint a picture on what smell would best suit the perfume that I would buy for my keepsakes.There is nothing that captures better than the feeling of the place that I visit. I often imagine a scent to the corresponding place. I always paint an olfactory portrait to where I am. It was like my habit given my love on discovering new places and culture too. I got this scent in one of the Western countries I visited. There is not an ultimate advice because everyone interprets perfume in their own way and the same fragrance can smell totally different considering the type of skin, temperament and the like. However, there is always a general impression on how to describe a perfume and in most cases I simply write a review for it.
This perfume is classified as floral. It features notes of neroli petals, yellow mimosa, rose, tangerine and bergamot. It is quite traditional for its opening. Imagine smelling a citrus fruit after peeling it or perhaps while on the process of peeling it you can sense its aroma from the skin of the fruit, it was like that. Then mimosa was sweet, rose was beautifully sweet while neroli was powdery for me. Then the scent intensifies to a light fresh rosy smell with a definite impression. When I first sprayed it, I thought it gave me a surrounding of freshly squeezed oranges or perhaps in a valley of tangerine plantation where the abundance of it suffocates not just your nasal cavity but your eyesight would almost spit in orange colors. I would say, I’ve smelled it already. When a scent starts citrusy for me, I am always bewildered especially during the segue because it is almost similar like anything else. This is the main quibble I have about citrusy beginnings. I would have hoped a more fresh and clean range for the citrus classification. This one was like a typical out-of-the-shower effect, the feeling which citrus aroma nourishing your body when you bathe. The segue was something interesting though. I like mimosa because it has a different floral taste and rose at the same even if it has a common smell always makes the fragrance smell good. The scent when combined with the floral notes gives a different spell. I would say it is clean and no powdery smell unlike other rose-based perfume which often gives me hints of floral powdery aroma. This floral combination perfume has beautifully combined notes which crafted an uplifting fragrance. Whenever I smell it, this perfume buoyed up my spirit to the heavens by a heart-gladdening aroma. I can sense genuine warmth in the floral notes, as if it was so peaceful and perfect without any distraction at all. Like I’ve said, this smell is very clean.

This can be so appropriate for all four seasons too given that it is just light and nothing husky in between. Whenever it fades, it maintains a pure floral smell, the same smell you can sense since the perfume touched on dry down stage. I appreciate the longevity at the same time. It has quality and uniqueness wrapped into one. In terms of originality this scent has all of it.

Laura-R
Laura-R

I really love this perfume and bought it for Spring Summer as I find it refreshing but still very classy....until my son commented that I smelled of grape jiuce! Not so classy after all...

julia941
julia941

I really like this light, citrusy rose. I am just exploring rose fragrances and my taste tends to run toward the spicy and resinous (Lyric & Epic) and this one is not like that. It is more sweet than spice and it is just so light and pretty! Luca Turin calls it "appropriate anywhere that fire-engine red lipstick is" in Perfumes: The Guide (paperback edition p. 475)I find it more diverse than that, but I think red lipstick is generally appropriate in any situation - just depends on the colour and the application. This is one I can happily wear to work on a warm day because of the sunny, light citrus notes, for a ladies lunch, or for a date because it is also very sexy though not overwhelming at all. It doesn't have all the aldehydes of other rose fragrances that overpower me then give me a headache (like Joy) It is more sweet than spicy and it is easy to wear - not a strong rose that wears you if you are not careful (like FM Une Rose). I highly recommend it.

danimcneil
danimcneil

i am not one for rose scents at all. i didnt even want to smell this one. but the lady at the giorgio armani had me sniff this one. and WOW! This is trully beautiful. This scent represents a very put together woman. Yet any woman could wear this. It is somewhat transparent, but not in strength or silliage. it had a "shiny flower" quality that i love. if you ever get around to getting the privelege of sniffing this, please do and write a review! i am not very great at reviewing scents, so i would like to read someone's review that can describe this scent's beauty...

silverbutterfly
silverbutterfly

Armani Prive Rose Alexandrie is the best perfume, of all I know for the moment.This perfume belong to chypre group, that means is it long last and opens layers every hour, as if it is open new and new doors.The rose note is so sophysticated, so I would imagine very classy lady possesing this perfume.
That lady is going for date and wearing this misterious and very romantic perfume.All men turn their heads towards to her.And she just goes to the only loved one.

rosesbecomeme
rosesbecomeme

The rose hits hard at first then the citrus takes over. It's unusual and beautiful .

gozgoz
gozgoz

An exciting transparent neo-classic rose chypre, which has a brilliant, candied, slightly metallic, tuberose-rose with a resinous green background and a floral midway with a powerful ambery-mossy bit, that drydown ends fresh musk.

Armani Prive Rose Alexandrie by Giorgio Armani 4.42 out of 5 based on 91 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Rose Alexandrie fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Rose Alexandrie, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Armani Prive Rose Alexandrie by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Armani Prive Rose Alexandrie by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.