Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Armani Prive Rose d'Arabie L'Or du Desert Giorgio Armani for women and men

Armani Prive Rose d'Arabie L'Or du Desert Giorgio Armani for women and men
dislike

Armani Prive Rose d'Arabie L'Or du Desert Giorgio Armani for women and men Pictures

The collection of ARMANI PRIVE The Thousand and One Nights - “La Collection des Mille et une Nuits” presented in 2010 and specially created for the market of the Middle East contains three beautiful fragrances: Oud Royal, Ambre Orient and Rose d'Arabie. An exclusive, limited edition joins the collection in 2013, ARMANI PRIVE ROSE D'ARABIE L'OR DU DESERT, with intoxicating fragrant liquid mixed with real gold particles.

Inspired by the desert and soft, golden sand, the new fragrance creates illusory magnificent dunes drawn with golden dust. The composition encompasses Damascus rose, patchouli, amber, saffron and precious wood mixed with golden dust. Limited edition ARMANI PRIVE Rose d'Arabie L'Or du Desert is available as 100 ml Eau de Parfum priced at 230 pounds.

Damask Rose Patchouli Saffron Amber Woodsy Notes

Armani Privé Rose d'Arabie

Armani Prive Rose d'Arabie L'Or du Desert Fragrance Reviews

enigmatic_jd
enigmatic_jd

Was Looking Forward To Smelling This, As I Absolutely LOVE Armani Privé Rose d'Arabie ... So I Thought Its Twin Sister Would Smell Better By Just The Look Of It Or At Least Just As Good.

Well I Was Totally Wrong This Try's To Hard, It Is Way Over The Top & Extremely Cloying To My Nose. Maybe This Was Because It Was A Rather Warm Day But This Blasted My Head Off At First And Then From There I Didnt Enjoy It Much And The Parts That I Did Enjoy Where The Parts Similar To Rose d'Arabie.

That Being Said Longevity Was Great, So To Silage & Projection,
But In Conclusion Like Its Presentation This Is Just An Over The Top, No Finesse Version Of Rose d'Arabie.

HeavyBeatsUK
HeavyBeatsUK

These can now be bought in Kingston Upon Thames as well in John Lewis. I applied this at about 1pm today and now at 10.40pm it is still there. It's true to it's name because it does smell like an arabian perfume.

halalula1234
halalula1234

Expected something of niche quality and a unique scent....all i got was a rose shampoo/hair spray type of smell. Sorry!

The presentation is great and I nearly bought it just for collecting purposes but decided to wait since theres other things i want that cost the same amount.

Red Rose
Red Rose

Armani Prive collection can be found at these locations as far as I know:
Middle east = Paris Gallery
United States = online at giorgio armani cosmetics.com
United kingdom = Harrods
also look in bergdorf goodman, I think they also sell these but I'm not sure. I saw these luxurious big opaque black bottles with golden caps at paris gallery where I live but I got no time to check them out & since oud is not my favorite ingredient despite it's very popular in middle east but still I find it too much mature for a thirty years old woman, I prefer younger smelling fragrances like rose & magnolia & also lotus infused scents. I may try this one out though as it include roses in it. I need a luxurious nich scent for big events & such. I'll come back when I test it to write a review.

neto_sa20
neto_sa20

One of the best fragrances out there. It is elegant and very long lasting. You must try it!

J.Klopp
J.Klopp

You can find it in the harrods they sell those things

born for shalimar
born for shalimar

Is it available somewhere can it be bought anywhere.it looks and sounds out of this world.

Armani Prive Rose d'Arabie L'Or du Desert by Giorgio Armani 4.77 out of 5 based on 36 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Rose d'Arabie L'Or du Desert fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Rose d'Arabie L'Or du Desert, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Armani Prive Rose d'Arabie L'Or du Desert by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Armani Prive Rose d'Arabie L'Or du Desert by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Giorgio Armani Armani Privé Rose d'Arabie Giorgio Armani Myrrhe Impériale Giorgio Armani Armani Privé Oud Royal Dior Dior Homme Intense Giorgio Armani Cuir Noir Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Him Giorgio Armani Armani Privé Ambre Orient Guerlain Songe d'un Bois d'Ete Chanel Egoiste Amouage Amouage Lyric Man Guerlain Tonka Imperiale Yves Saint Laurent La Collection M7 Oud Absolu Tom Ford Grey Vetiver Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Intense Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Tom Ford Tom Ford for Men Extreme Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Cologne Spray Cuir Amethyste Tom Ford Black Orchid