Designers » F-H » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Attitude Extreme Giorgio Armani for men
dislike

coffee
Attitude Extreme Giorgio Armani for men Pictures

Giorgio Armani Attitude Extreme was presented as a stronger and more intensive successor of Attitude edition from 2007. The new, masculine successor includes aromas of lemon, star anise, cedar, cardamom, coffee, patchouli and amber. The perfume is available as 30, 50 and 75ml edt.

The new version promises extreme attitude, essences and energy colored in black elegance by Armani. Dark, seductive, potent and intensive Attitude Extreme arrives in March 2009.

Amalfi Lemon Star Anise Virginia Cedar Cardamom Coffee Amber Patchouli

Mauboussin Pour Lui

Attitude Extreme Fragrance Reviews

georgiacharms
georgiacharms

This was my brother's signature scent a few years back and god damn did I love it. Absolute gentleman's scent, classy and smokey. Love it!

valbona.bergman
valbona.bergman

This is identical to armani mania, the original edition, i remember having this and loving it, good thing it is again out there. Doesn't matter that now it is addressed to the gentlemen,as us the old fans will always know that it was launched as a ladies perfume and in my mind it will always remain like this <3

Melsisy
Melsisy

A+++++++++++
10/10... A true gentleman perfume.....!!!!!
It is truly the best fragrance ever created.....!!!!
The only smell the carve out a true true MAN......!!!!
Very very hard to compete.....really bravo big time.

Wasn't fond of the original Attitude but I was prompted by a fragrantica member to give it another chance.
This version has slightly stronger spice of cardamom and anise but I would prefer moreand is a bit deeper in base notes. To me though it's quite a flat fragrance, not bad but not really good either and as such have changed my vote of dislike (for extreme & original) to like. (more realistically 'Meh')
Opens with lemon and then grows into a patchouli/amber thing and what is listed as coffee here and I suppose it is. The problem I have with Attitude Extreme is... it's just a bland fragrance that could be great if the notes were rebalanced and made more daring and spicy. Unfortunately that wouldn't necessarily make for a good crowd pleasing unit shifter...which is what it is inoffensive and slighty more intense than the original.

sameh
sameh

Well , when I sprayed Attitude Extreme Giorgio Armani , actually it was exactly like Armani Attitude & my review for it was :

It's really a good freg , masculine & a complement getter , but the strange thing that I can only detect the lemon & coffee but no problem as i like both of these notes.

Good bottle design as well.

P.S. I have the extreme edition.

I just thought it well be Extreme ( more longevity & silage ) but it was not unlikely .

gianmarco
gianmarco

Deffintley a great fragrance, stays close to the skin. Just smells clean and fresh(kind)... It is not a scent that will make you stand out in a crowd, but you will smell very good. I use this at the office and always apply a nice spray every few hours, no one complains that its heavy, they just smell a nice crisp smell.

GRAF
GRAF

Very good scent I have it and reminds me the Eikon Oriflame with little differences. I still prefer Eikon. Much better scent, better sillage and longevity, and I have the feeling of better quality than the Armani. Just try Eikon it is fantastic.

MCvitic
MCvitic

When I first try it at the shop, I know that I am going to get it soon... So I got it week ago !

At the begining, it is a good fragrance, but I love the dry down even more !

You can put it on when is cold or hot out side, "nevermind", but I think that you have to chose the right clothes to put on with this... When I smell it, I can imagine younger bussines man (20-30) years old, wearing it for some bigger meetings where he have to show his EXTREME ATTITUDE !

In short, good job by Armani, strong fragrance, younger crowd is going to love it (I DO !)

DemitriKalashnikov
DemitriKalashnikov

Well, when it dry, it smells like a powder. The scent is not too prominent and almost unnoticed. Yes, it smells spicy. But still, its great feeling when you using it because it made you feel more sexy!

bkid142
bkid142

Smells great, the drydown is similar to ck one shock for men but armani has balanced it right. Nice mix of spices and wood. You cant go wrong with a blind buy of this personally.

T frag
T frag

10/10... A true gentleman perfume

DENIULTRAS
DENIULTRAS

For me, the finer version of Armani Code.On my skin, slightly milder than Code, also does leather and tobacco, two very authoritative notes, lemons do not feel, in general, perhaps, a minimal line, and afterwards, cardamom, coffee or patchouli, with star-anise, made, one, the sweetness seen in Armani Code, while it adds a touch of elegance cedar, woody-green, and he, as such, is a crucial issue, the perfume itself, is tolerable, we did not bother with Armani Code, as that power, brought here in a position to perfume, not ultra loud, but absolutely enjoyable, for the one who carries it, and also for the environment also seems to me a bit more seriously than Armani Code, which is probably a intention.Own projections, slightly weaker than the Armani Code, but still good enough for a pleasant perfume, which does not suppress as Code.Own perfume is more for this cooler weather, as much as it should.

Plucus21
Plucus21

One of the best scents in my 80 bottle collection. Top 5. On me I get the anise, amber and lemon with patchouli holding them up. I don't get a lot of coffee with this one. Different scents smell different on different people but this smells awesome on me. In my opinion this is one of the most underrated fragrances out there and the best of the Armani house.

I originally smelled this fragrance at a fragrance shop where I was sampling many different scents, niche and designer. The owner let me try this and told me that this was his favorite scent in the store. This was bolstered by the top rating of the female sales associate. When I smelled this it just connected with me in a way that none of the others had. Simply amazing and worth double the price in my humble opinion. Definitely test before buying though.

Anatolian_Swarthy
Anatolian_Swarthy

i tried it today,maybe it s i have ever tried bad scent.sharp,dark.
bad choise..when u try it u can understand me

Don Juan Carlito
Don Juan Carlito

its very versatility scent!! it smells great in cold days but ıf you wear in hot days it smells really like a strange men and you ask yourself is this the same perfume?? I do not like versatility perfumes my perfume should always same smell :)

Attitude and attitude extreme has awesome bottle design actually they are the same just the attitude version's cover silver..and lastly I can say that womans love this stuff..I would recomended

Longevity:B
Sillage:B
Versatility:A+
Overal Smell:87/100

Endymion
Endymion

OK, this should have been called Spicebomb! :)
It really stars like a Bomb, or a Supernova full of hardcore spices! :D

mido01m
mido01m

Can someone tell me if really ARMANI ATTITUDE EXTREME is discontinued??

faraz
faraz

one of the best fragrance by armani..
i jus luv it...
longevity -10+

syameeboo
syameeboo

absolutely stunning frag!

Neyzen
Neyzen

It is the best fragrance ever created!

Yes this is a subjective remark. You may ask, best fragrance according to who? The best fragrance according to me, and according to all those people I forced to compare more than 25 bottles in my collection! And each of those fragrances are among the ones with the highest ratings on this site.

Attitude Extreme is a masterpiece, created by the collective work of world's most succesful perfume experts. It is a hidden treasure. It is the most underrated fragrance, ignored by many because of being a flanker to the weak and unremarkable Attitude.

Attitude Extreme is as dark as the darkest night, it is seductive and mysterious like a middle eastern warior of oriental times, but noble and gentle like a handsome knight in his shining full plate armor. It is direct, warm, addictive. The sexiest scent ever. No more, no less!

It is similiar to Armani Code.. but without that childish, creamy vibe or sour lemon freshness. It is straighty masculine.

It is as addictive as Dior Homme Intense, but it doesnt scream "This guy uses a cosmetic product!" It is much more subtle. And no feminine vibe here!

It is as warm and romantic as D&G the One, but not such a weak and innocent skin scent.

It is as delicious as Rochas Man or Play Intense, but remember, AE is not a gourmand. It is more versatile than that, it never reminds you of any food.

It is not fresh at all, AE is a warm and inviting oriental.. but still, not even slightly offensive. It is not harsh or heavy like A*man, Black XS, One million or other clubbing scents. It is something that you can savor on your skin right after the application.

BELIEVE ME: Any girl who stays really close to your body and feel AE on your skin for a long period of time, will never ever forget your "almost" body scent. And this scent will always linger in her memories. And this is the actual purpose of a fragrance.. To linger in the memories! (Something loud clubbing scents can never accomplish!)

I use Dior Home Intense as an attention grabber, since it is loud and durable as well as being versatile with a rich feeling. But this is my signature scent. This is the clothing that I wear for love. This is the warmth for my sexy nights.

For summer days, I would reccomend a very diffirent fragrance.. Choose something that stays in the memories equally strong, something less warm and having a better longevity (enough for the long hours until evening). For example Bleu de Chanel.. But for nights, in any season, go for Attitude Extreme!

Because this is what a strong man should smell like!

Longevity: B
Sillage: B-
Scent: A+

(P.S: never blind buy a fragrance just based on comments. Never compare more than 2 scents at once. Never decide on a scent by just spraying on your hand.. Give it a full wear and buy after testing for 2 hours at least!)

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A frag which starts and ends well, but the middle and majority is not so nice...

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 - 30 mins - Creamy, creamy, presume amber, and lovely. 8 inch projection

30 min - 2 hours - 6 inch projection. Scent settles down to a 90's barber shop scent, with dampness which is not nice. Ages 58-65

2 hours - 4 hours - 2.5 inch projection. Same as above but white pepper comes in

4 -5 hours 1 inch projection

5-7 hours. Close to skin. Wow, great drydown, it gets just like the start and amber comes to the fore. So soft, modern and alluring, the best bit. Ages 32- 40

Not very strong as the extreme billing suggested. Middle bit is really not nice IMHO but start and drydown are delicious

vxgas
vxgas

I smell strong pineapple and coconut instead of coffee. Good for those who love tropical fruit but not for me.

Stephan_angelene
Stephan_angelene

Can you use this scent for office work? Please help me on this one thank you :) I love Armani fragrances btw ^,^

DominicMC
DominicMC

This is a really nice modern fragrance for men! like what CourtrightHer said is not Extreme... but it is underrated, which is a good thing! a nice smelling scent that not many people know about. That's a factor that most people want in a fragrance right?. 8.5/10 for me love it!!!

CourtrightHer

Armani frags, like them but don't love them. Wore Code and while enjoyable it never hooked me and wearing this one re-enforces more of the same.

Extreme? What? I find nothing extreme here. Really nice in a trying to be modern man kinda way. May not be dad's frag but it ain't in hipster land. So, it straddles the line and that ain't such a bad thing. Many have made a fortune in that ville.

So, it's a fairly predictable in a citrus meets cedar get together. And, considering the Armani name, the price is not a bank breaker.

Sillage just ok but longevity better.

CourtrightHer

Intense? What's up with that? Nothing intense here. Really nice in a trying to be modern man kinda way. May not be dad's frag but it ain't in hipster land. So, it straddles the line and that is not such a bad thing. Many have made a fortune in that ville.

So, fairly predictable in a citrus meets cedar get together.

Considering the Armani name, the price is not a bank breaker.

Sillage just ok but longevity better.

trev206
trev206

The Anise is very prominent, as is the cedar. When I was testing different colognes a while back, this stood out. I ended up buying it, it's strong, projection and longevity are very good. It's a bit spicy smelling, but if you can work that, get it. I would categorize it as being pretty sweet yet spicy, not as masculine as some colognes but masculine and unique enough. I'm happy with this purchase.

Dmitriy
Dmitriy

I just LOVE this smell-a little bit too sweet but in a good way )
Longevity is about 8 hours and it projects on miles ))

Edit:

This one does not possess that "dad" smell that I despise. I get the previous Attitude and hints of Armani Code. If Code is too spicy/creamy for you, this might be the right one that will give you that sexy, manly, and classic scent.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

I didn't find it strong for something called 'Extreme', nor did it have any personality or poise.
It appears they, in fact, left the coffee in, which is funny as I couldn't smell it at all.
Th original is in the Black XS category with a strong, sweet, gourmand flavor.

This 'Extreme' version is weaker in projection, and lacks the same 'Attitude' of the original. Usually when somebody is trying to be extreme, they're actually annoying, and behind closed doors they're bored of themselves. I think that's the kind of child that has been born here.

Maybe they should have called it Attitude lite

Sorry, it is nice enough, and everyone else seems to love it, so I guess that go try it and see, what more can I say?

jerichodeg

I'm Asian so my Asian nose tends to lean towards the light, more subtle type of fragrance so to me, this is STRONG. I can consider this to have a "dad" smell, nonetheless, a dad scent that I can pull off. To my nose, it has more sweetness compared to the original Attitude which to me is in my Stay Away List.

Sexy? hmmmmm. I guess it depends on who you are targeting. haha

vertigo
vertigo

Tasty!
But I don't really smell coffee here.
It's a sweet, smooth, anise-y amber.
Very faint lemon note, adding some freshness and 'moisture'.
Witty sexiness in a great bottle.
I don't remember the original that much so won't compare.
Guys, forget Code! Explore Armani more :)

guest_Dominic
guest_Dominic

I just picked up a small bottle of Attitude last week. Its one of the best colognes that I have bought. The smell is strong enough with jut 2 sprays. Shoot it about half arm lengh at your neck ( dont rub ) then 1 on the wrist and just push your wrists together. o not rub!

Stefan
Stefan

I finally smelled it, and it smells nothing like the first.
In fact it smells like a concoction of all the emporio's.
So on that note, i decided to not get it.

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

I've decided I enjoy Pure Coffee better than Attitude Extreme. So, I'm selling mine. I think I'll give someone else the opportunity to have this refined, and mature autumn season fragrance. The coffee does well, and is well balanced in collaboration with everything else. Especially the anise and patchouli.

periquito89
periquito89

To me the original Attitude could be describe in three parts: a great opening, a long middle where it is basically a woody scent, and the last moments, when it reveals a soft sweet.

I was expecting Extreme version to improve the long middle, but it simply drew back the distinction of the original, and what made me choose Attitude instead of Code.

I find interesting the Star Anise note, but here, mixed with the long middle part of the scent, unlike I was thinking it didn't turn so nice and original.

Not a bad scent though, but I prefer the original by a mile.

VanAllan
VanAllan

I received a 75ml bottle as birthday gift from an old good friend and I was very pleased with it's choice.
The original Attitude was too close to skin for me, but I liked the subtle coffee note which in this one is more pronounced and sweeter, surrounded by cedar, amber and patchouli.
On me it's more oriental-woody, with soft spices, sweet anise & coffee that cross after 4-5 hrs into an amber-patchouli-cedar combo.
Not a stunning one, the whole composition could be better, still it deserves a thumb up because the sillage and longevity are more than ok. 7/10. ☣☣☣

VirtualT
VirtualT

Top note is quite overpowering, but smooths out wonderfully

marioslg
marioslg

An interesting masculine perfume although I do not like armani range. this one is the best from this designer and not a waste of money. It is mysterious and not for young dudes

guest_jordylovesthisfragrance
guest_jordylovesthisfragrance

buying it on monday smelled it about 40 times it was so nice absoluteley great

scenturian
scenturian

I sampled 3 different times on my skin for having a honest opinion.
It is not bad not great either, slitely reminds the original.
From start 2finish mainly i smell the coffee and anise notes. It is so flat as the other armanis. There is no complexity, just simple. After 2-3 hours some warm notes appear also, proly amber.
Longevity and sillage is reasonable.

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

Hm, I'm really curious about this one. Armani Attitude is a nice perfume, with an interesting and soft coffe note, but unfortunately the whole composition is too pale and subtle on my sking.

I'm really looking forward this Extreme version... and... OMG... that ad makes me wanna have thousand of bootles!

armaniboy
armaniboy

Got it from Macy's....i can only wear armani fragrances and worshiped them for the last 10 years and i am 25. to be honest i don't really like smelling AE from the bottle. i love it though on my skin. I believe that this one has almost nothing to do with the original one. It sometimes reminds me of the diamonds one and the original irresistible by givenchy. The dry down reminds me of the original mania for women which i loved. All in all a very mysterious fragrance that once again stays really close to the skin, at least my skin. Thanks :-)

Mariano
Mariano

I really liked this one, Armani has changed some notes to make the intense version of Attitude, The anis note smells very well and it lasts around 6-7 hours on my skin. I will wait until Attitude finish before adding this to my collection.

ticalau
ticalau

can't wait 2 test this! i love the first attitude and i know i will love this one 2! :D hope 2 find this soon!

Attitude Extreme by Giorgio Armani 4.27 out of 5 based on 285 ratings and 45 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Attitude Extreme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Attitude Extreme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Attitude Extreme by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Attitude Extreme by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.