Designers » F-H » Oriental Fougere « Groups

Eau de Nuit Giorgio Armani for men

Eau de Nuit Giorgio Armani for men
dislike

Eau de Nuit Giorgio Armani for men Pictures Eau de Nuit Giorgio Armani for men Pictures

Fashion house Armani presented its first masculine fragrance Eau Pour Homme in 1984. Sharp, strong, citrusy and aromatic, this one has become a classic among men's fragrances. Almost 30 years later, in February the 2013, Armani launches a new version of Eau Pour Homme and a brand new nocturnal edition Eau de Nuit.

Eau de Nuit, dark and opulent, combines notes of spices, citruses, cedar and iris. The composition is warmer and more sensual than the debut. It opens with accords of bergamot and pink pepper. Spicy notes of cardamom and nutmeg form the heart of the perfume together with flowers of iris and heliotrope. The base consists of cedar, tonka and amber.

British violinist Charlie Siem and Italian photographer (son of Italian Vogue editor in chief Franca Sozzani) Francesco Carrozzini are chosen as the models for the new fragrances. The fragrances are available as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Bergamot Pink Pepper

Cardamom Nutmeg iris Heliotrope

Cedar Amber Tonka Bean

Eau de Nuit Fragrance Reviews

alabangcute
alabangcute

it smells great but it doesn't last very long.

benchaabanebechir
benchaabanebechir

i love it <3

ilster77
ilster77

To me this smells almost identical to the now discontinued By Man by Dolce and Gabbana! And that was probably my favourite.

Inselaffe
Inselaffe

Delight in the iconic Armani bottle - rendered super cool by the inky glass, but don't expect much after the atomiser has been deployed.

It is in essence a more expensive and muscular version of Cavalli Black. They share the same monochromatic early and middle phases, and it's as bleak and featureless an olfactory landscape as you will find anywhere. It is dry, peppery, and slightly spicy, but it lacks nuance, creativity and is rather predictable.

The light at the end of a seemingly interminable tunnel is the endearing dry down. It may be familiar, but the sweet tonka and amber finish is surprisingly robust, and plays well against the pinched dryness of the cedar.

The final couple of hours almost compensate for the preceding dreariness, but not quite.

periquito89
periquito89

I own a bottle of Dior Homme, as of the other family members (Intense, Cologne, Sport ...). When I tried a tester at the airport it almost imediatelly remembered me Dior Homme. The smell definitelly walks together with memory. Pay attention: remembers, which not always means is the same.

So I´m surprise with this Armani, because has that Iris note that remembers Dior but something differente that gives it a fresh felling I can't describe (not to be confused with Dior Sport). It's not strong and not overly sweet, and it's a good alternative to the first.

I got a very small sample and I´m trying it a bit more. So far I like.

clausa
clausa

This perfume does not resemble anything nor Dior homme intense at this classic scent trail lacks class and the fragrance of Christian Dior!

gill007
gill007

i have had this for about 6 months now, been wearing at work most of the time. it is very pleasant office sent if not applied too heavily. best part is when its settled and u start getting tonk a and iris. Ladies LOVE it !! :)

Wise-222
Wise-222

i have to admit that this fragrance is the best of armani,very well blended and complex,yes i found something from dior intense but ,totaly difrrent than that one.
smell is very nice and long lasting ,nothing is negative about it,go ahead people and try it ,you will love it.

drrazki
drrazki

عطر رائع جدا و رومانسي و يدوم طويلا أكثر من عشر ساعات و ﻷيام على الملابي

asurafu
asurafu

the most important thing is my fiancee loves this smell on me! :D

emiana
emiana

I am woman but I love it

OneRedRose
OneRedRose

Armani's Eau de Nuit is what Yves Saint Laurent's L'Homme SHOULD have been! Eau de Nuit is dark, classy and elegant... definitely fancy suit and tie material for a night out on the town. For me it has a sort of mix of a soft Armani Code Ultimate with YSL L'Homme (minus that awful ginger sore thumb) and with a subtle very mildly sweet elegant cocoa type of scent vibe. Dress well, dinner, date, night outing, etc and spray Eau de Nuit on..... the aromatic essence you will give off will be one of a distinguished classy gentleman. Two thumbs up for the Armani house on this one! =)

Nkosikhona
Nkosikhona

This cologne is simply the best,For a hot South African weather it projects well,A bit pricey though but it feels like a classical love song.I give it 9/10

eik0san
eik0san

Elegance in a bottle. Subtle and sweet.

Jay T
Jay T

Cette eau de cologne vraiment changé sur moi. Au début, j'ai eu beaucoup de poivre et de cardamome et presque un vieil homme senastion. Mais après quelques heures, il se transforme en une poudreux, très accessibles, parfum. J'ai été surpris et presque pensé que je sentais ma petite amie. J'ai pu identifier la noix de muscade à la fin et il a ajouté quelques belles zip.

johannbale
johannbale

Superb from GA. Eau de Nuit maybe the best from GA from my point of view. Easily from my fragrance wardrobe, this is my top 10 fragrances. High expectation, Top creation. !!

Scent 10/10
Longevity 9/10
Sillage 10/10

Overall 96/100

Highly Recommended!

Exaggerated rating? Try it by yourself. Don't test the sample. Simply blind buy, you'll be in 'heaven'.

louisminaj
louisminaj

Smelled this today and just to say, I freaking love it! I can definintly smell the Iris flower, which gives it a strong powdery scent. A lot of people are saying that this does not smell like Dior Homme? I personally think it is very similar, except that this fragrance is a lot more sweeter and creamy because of the heavy Tonka note (which I love!) Where as Dior Homme is a lot more spicy.

This is quickly being my favourite Armani aftershave, beating Attitude. This one has an edge and it also lasts for ever! I absolutley love this scent! Really tempted to buy a bottle off Amazon, but obviosuly because of the name, it is very expensive :(

Aleccsei
Aleccsei

There was a 'tester' in a Men' Magazine. I was curious, but had no expectations, ever since Acqua de Gio Essence. It took me by surprise.

It is very warm and woody - it resembles 'Kenzo Power' a lot, just this is a lot better. It's like a warm blanket in a cold winter night.

namgyel.rangdol
namgyel.rangdol

This is one of my favorites. I bought it from Kings Duty Free from Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok. I got myself a 50 Ml bottle. It's got a leathery smell to it which goes well with my leather jackets. You can also wear them with a blazer or suit coats. It's especially meant for evening or night wear when you go out on dates. I used to wear this when i went out on dates in the evening. However, it's almost finished. Wish i could get a brand new bottle. I love this smell. The bottle design is attractive too.

hell cold
hell cold

عاشقشم .فوق العاده فقط کاش پرفیوم بود تنها مشکلش اینه که پخش کمی داره.از اون عطرهای عامه پسند با این عطر در مرکز توجه قرار میگیرید.ترکیبی از ادویه جات شرقی .هر شب قبل خواب بوش میکنم

evilspin
evilspin

This is NOTHING like Dior Homme nor homme intense. Doesnt even have any similar notes except for the Iris flower which is barely noticeable. Homme is more floral and waxy, this is more spicy and creamy. If this has any similarites to something it would be Spicebomb by Viktor & Rolf. Except this one is more subtle and a bit more elegant and older. Spicebomb is sweeter and a bit more tobacco-ish and lasts longer.

duzmantic
duzmantic

Stays close to my skin for the whole day and not to mention on clothes (weeks). The lady's love it too. This is a really strong fragrance just make sure you dont spray too much 2-3 sprays can last you the whole day.

9.5/10

Econochrist
Econochrist

This isn't similar to Dior Homme, for Christ sake! DH is earthy carrot (iris) with hint of cacao and leather, in the other hand we have EDN - iris in sweet syrup (tonka & heliotrope) with spices. I don't see any similarities.

aleksandar.dragas6
aleksandar.dragas6

I really like this one. I have DHI and it is not so similar to this one.. very delicious, long lasting scent :)

Molko
Molko

Smells good, but not so unique, just a little bit similar to Dior, mostly the top note in 2 minutes, after more to Lanvin Avantgarde. Sweeter and bold than Dior, I feel it cookie with iris/powder. Recommend for autumn or winter.

Vahagn
Vahagn

Giorgio Armani is my favorite menswear' designer - courage, elegance, self-confidence, stylishness and all this in a minimalist ...I expect the same properties from his perfume , but this time the new fragrance Eau de Nuit surprised me in the opening with frankly feminine, soft-sweet start. The sweetness subsides and flavor turns into a cozy, quiet, "purple" - velvet perfume. But it resembles me something ...! Maybe this perfume recalled someone Dior Homme, and even Armani Code Ultimate, but to me ( queerly )it's seemed a bit of Fan di Fendi pour Homme, but more subtle ...

heehaw000
heehaw000

This one hasn't gained in popularity because Armani hasn't really promoted it yet. The only department store in the Unites States carrying this one is Neiman Marcus, and those stores aren't plentiful in the US.

Regardless, this is an excellent fragrance, and one that - once people have an opportunity to smell in person - will likely be a big seller.

That said, I am surprised they haven't made this one more readily available and started promoting it more...especially with the colder winter months and Christmas just around the corner.

mikkov26

I've wondered it too why this one is so unpopular. I think it's a hidden gem and one of the best from Armani.

maio2012
maio2012

Nine months after its lauching, only 82 people have this perfume. For, this is very significant.

qatarkind
qatarkind

it's different than dior homme it is more aromatic more floral calmer softer and more woody than dior's one.

pomdgf
pomdgf

It's so sweet on my skin and all I can say is strong, smart and sexy. Personally if you like Attitude you may also like this one too. I went to department stores and they say Attitude discontinued so I have to buy this one and I love it so much.

omar88
omar88

عطر دافئ و شاعري .. أقيمه بــ ممتاز

thepump
thepump

This one smells better on clothes than skin, got more sillage and longetivity on fabric.

anna.dkr5
anna.dkr5

Well, well, well... Not so bad! It does share some similarities with the Dior Homme line (I have DHI), especially in the opening. It is, however, a scent with its own personality, and one can tell as soon as it starts to dry down. Nutmeg stands out on my skin amid the iris and the woods. Then, pink pepper surfaces, and that's when this scent turns from dark to playful. It's spicy, and a I get a bit of a "plasticky" vibe from this - from time to time - but that doesn't ruin the experience.

While Dior Homme or Dior Homme Intense are dark and sexy, they also have a touch of romance (at least that's what I think), and comforting warmth. They're smoother, as it were. I see a person wearing Dior Homme as sexy, sophisticated, romantic, and trustworthy. On the other hand, if Eau de Nuit were a person, I'd picture it as that intruguing man (or woman) you barely know, who's playful, experimental, and sexy. An unforgettable one-night stand, and no strings attached.

Longevity is average, sillage is moderate.

darl
darl

I'm huge fan. Very good scent. One of the best from this house.

joycka
joycka

Hey, Fragrance friends,
I bought today armani eau de nuit. I must say in advance that I am a huge fan of dior homme. I wear it almost every day. If you ask me whether the eau de nuit is similar to the DH, my answer is: In the beginning when spraying, yes. Probably the iris that comes up along with bergamot. Where DH sweetness persists, the EDN changed into a more spicy scent. The tonka bean, amber and pink pepper comes after an hour when the drydown is arrived. It then shows a haze of cedar. I am and remain a huge fan of the DH but I can not deny that the armani is verry nice. Armani has wonderful fragrances released, but this is one of the best I know. Both Dior Homme and Armani eau de nuit are fantastic fragrances.I also fully agree with outlook. L'Occitane Eau des Baux fits definitely in this list.

mikkov26

I understand the comparison between this one and Dior Homme because there are some similarities. For me these are still totally different scents.

Both are smooth, powdery and sweet but in a different way. Eau De Nuit is spicier than Homme. I'm not sure which one I prefer because both are brilliant fragrances.

Eau De Nuit is one of the best scents from Armani. 9/10 for me.

kaysee
kaysee

From the first spray and 15' after, it smells like Dior Homme, but in a more 'fresh' way. After that it becomes more fresh-pepery i guess. I do like it, but I'd rather buy DH. not to compare them though. I might try it on again just to get a better idea

Got a small sample of this and was quite excited when I looked on here at the notes...didn't live up to expectations I'm afraid. Very powdery indeed, a little floral and spicy bit ultimately disappointing. I kind of get some of the similarities to Dior Homme but they are quite different by the same rule...namely I like Dior Homme and I don't like this.

janine76
janine76

Love this fragrance, i'd wear it myself its that nice, reminds me of Spice Bomb, and also like the HE fragrance by Armani years ago.. definitely one for the list for the Husband.

antonpan
antonpan

It seems that Armani decided to summarize the theme of mens black sweet fragrances of last 5 years. Eau de Nuit smells like a combo of everything of that category. A saturated irisy base of Dior Homme Intense, a spicy playfulness of YSL La Nuit de L'homme, modern masculine molecules from Armani Code Ultimate and Lanvin Avant Garde's tobacco. The result is quite decent, wearable, beautiful, but, of course, nothing unique here.

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

Very nice released from Armani.
Opens with the citrus-nutmeg dna of Eau Pour Homme and it will follow with floral heartwit with iris giving the powdery scent (will reminds Dior of course) heliotrope with something light almond, and tonka with a through smoky vanilla kind, but it is less sweet and more transparent than Dior line, this set gives that air of sober and exotic.
Like the name is a Eau de Nuit, i liked a lot!

No True Scotsman
No True Scotsman

Tried this one today, and I must say I'm rather enchanted. I can't recall ever having smelled Dior Homme Intense, so I don't know how alike they are. This is purely a review of Eau de Nuit, not a comparison.

Anyway, this is an intersting one. It opens with a nice soft citrus on my skin. It very quickly sweetens up, becoming very licoricey/aniseedy whilst being very powdery. A few hours later it turns more and more floral, but warmly so, and still powdery.

I think this is a really nice every day fragrance, not too loud, but interesting and yummy. I'd recommend it on all but the hottest days of the year, but probably best suited to autumn/winter. This can easily be worn during the day but would transition very well to a night-time fragrance, too.
The longevity on me is fantastic! Easily 12+ hours. And I love how it changes massively during that time, from briefly fresh, to powdery sweet gourmand, to sweet powdered floral. It kept me guessing! Although I guess sweet powder is the lowest common denominator. I wouldn't get started on this if you're not into that.
Sillage is not massive on me, but the first few hours definitely fair.

To my nose Eau de Nuit is quite unusual and lovely. I'd say this is 100% unisex and I'd be more than happy to wear it - but the reason I was at the shop was to pick a new after shave for my grandfather, and this was the winner, so I'll not buy it for myself as well. I'll def use a wee splash of it every now and again when visiting my grandparents, though.

LookOut
LookOut

The opening reminds me a lot of the opening from L'Occitane Eau des Baux due to the pink pepper, cardamom and tonka bean. But where Eau des Baux dries down to a warm creamy vanilla scent, Eau de Nuit stays with those spicy notes. After a few hours it becomes more powdery and floral.

I imagine this scent being for when you're wearing a suit during a night out (and seeing the advertisement, that's what it's meant for). A very elegant, clean scent (but not aquatic-clean). I'm not sure if I will buy it though, since I very rarely wear a suit, and even more rarely attend elegant events ...

Ichariot
Ichariot

I like the first impression, I just wish it lasted like that. After dry down this scent became way to subtle and clean. In the heart/base it reminds me of clean clothes, with just a hint of question marks, not much else. If the sillage was way stronger I could imagine this standing out even after dry down. Unfortunately now it feels like it settles down too much just to become a quiet and harmless observer instead of a bold dominator.

The opening was spicy and twisty in a way, something I definately found interesting and extravagant. Reminded me of a stylish but rugged dude driving a black sports car with leather seats. Aviator sunglasses and a slightly darker skin tone, with hair swept loosely like James Dean

EDIT: I just came home and it's been ~6 hours since I tried it on a test paper. Actually I'm liking it very much at the moment. I have no idea of the real longevity or sillage on the skin though but I'mma sure need to try this out on my skin in a couple of days!

EDIT2: I really liked this on my skin, it kept projecting for a good 4-5 hours after which it settled very close to the skin (or I just got too used to it) .. At this phase a woman told me it smells like a woman, it didn't put me down though. I kept feeling confident and comfortable with the scent, and it smelled really pleasurable to me!

Yeah it's sweet and oddly enough reminds me of dried exotic fruits above all, maybe some people consider that feminine but I surely don't. I still think this is a masculine scent with a bit of swag in it. Not your typical dry woody animalic or sporty hunk perfume but rather a slick and beautiful elegant man scent. I don't even think you need to wear a suit and a tie for it, stylish casual wear also does very well. But I guess that's a matter of preference. I'd buy it right now if I didn't have so many other harder-to-come-by perfumes on my "to get" list. So maybe later on I will!

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

I'm not a fan of Armani fragrances, but this one smells pretty good on a test card. I'll have to try it on skin... so this isn't a review, it's a placeholder.

JoeMacchiato
JoeMacchiato

Definitely reminiscent of Dior Homme, Eau de Nuit is nonetheless a nicely crafted fragrance.

I compared Dior Homme and Eau de Nuit side by side. The two frags share the same DNA but their differences are evident. Both are constructed on a base of iris, but Eau de Nuit is spicier and woodier(spices shine through at the drydown) while Dior Homme is creamier with a tiny bit of sweetness. I almost detected a slight incense note in Eau de Nuit.

I enjoy both, but IMO you don't need to own both. Just pick one.

limited Edition
limited Edition

I tried Nuit yesterday and I immediately recognised the opening had been done somewhere else...Yes Dior..Nuit is a lovely fragrance which seems to shift a little more than Dior..But I am slightly saddened that after all this time the house of Armani has released 2 new fragrances..one is a reformulation of a previous line and the other,a copy of an existing fragrance..please..

vitilsky
vitilsky

Wow just wow. Not like Dior Homme whatsoever, this has the extra ingredients that make it a wow fragrance. But this is definitely for the night only.

hod
hod

when i smelled it just rom the cup it remainded me of tobacco-vanille. when i sparyed it i got a lot of iris which toned down and later because became something of dark-smooth scent.

yes, it is similar to DHI and DH , but that tobacco note adds a nice twist to it.

not a masterpiece, but worth checking out.

katacran
katacran

An interesting evolving fragrance. "Dior Homme" for 20 seconds. "Very Valentino" for 2 hours. "Kenzo Air" drydown. Three lovely fragrances in one.

kazewayz
kazewayz

Initial spray I got lip stick with sweetness, powder and a hint of spice. It reminded me of Dior Homme due to the lip stick smell. This is a sexy fragrance. Easily worn on a summer night, or a winter day time. Elegant. Try it.

ASUHAN
ASUHAN

TOTALMENTE ENAMORADO DE ESTA FRAGANCIA.

Había oído que Armani tenía nueva fragancia; una versión de la clásica Armani, así que me puse a buscar.

Por lo que me comentaron, tenía mucha similitud a la Dior Homme, y tengo que decir que sí, que se parece , pero no es igual.

Es densa y consistente , pero nada pegajosa, afortunadamente no han seguido la tendencia de imitar hasta lo insaciable la One Million de Paco Rabanne.

Tiene bastante parecido tanto en la salida como en el fondo con la clásica Dior Homme, incluso me atrevería a decir, que es más similar a la Dior Intense, pero vuelvo a insistir ... es parecido, pero no igual.

Aunque soy adicto a Dior Homme para los días frios o lluviosos, tengo que sucumbir , y decir que, incluoso, esta Armani me gusta más.

El cedro y el ambar están claramente presentes, aunque no consigo localizar bien la bergamota y el cardamomo.

Puestos a comparar, dura manos que la Dior Homme No reformulada, pero igual que la que se vende actualmente.

Es un perfume para la noche, o bien para días frios, y como tal, siempre me gusta mojar la ropa una vez puesto el perfume ==> Buenas noticias; no se enrancia al contacto con el agua, tampoco se degrada, aunque dura algo menos sobre las prendas mojadas que sobre ropa seca.

Como curiosidad, el perfume es transparente, lo que da color es el frasco, un punto más a su favor, así por lo menos nos aseguramos de que no manche nuestra ropa.

masrizalrikifariki
masrizalrikifariki

i agreed with the copy of dior homme but its only in the opening notes..wait after half an hour or more u'll find its so sensual & aromatic...its so good & i think its better than eau pour homme which is so much citrusy.

wein
wein

I tested it yesterday at the mall its more a copy of Rochas Man than Dior homme.

originaldeftom
originaldeftom

Tested it today at a lower-end department store.

I used to love the old Classic Armani Homme (and still do in its old formulation) but this one I am afraid is a disappintment.

As already mentioned it is a clone of DIOR Homme, weaker and blended with "Womanity" MUGLER (that initial exotic, obscure and faint fig/ kaviar note), then the heliotrope of JOOP! or JAIPUR, only to break down into a banal meaningless "sweet, spicy, demure formal adult scent".

It is absolutely wearable and inoffensive, yet in a super-competitive market where there are 100s and 100s of frags like this already out there that are much better, there really is NO POINT in buying this.

4/10. Stick to the ORIGINAL "Homme" for hot summer days (and use DIOR Homme for those nights 'on the prowl).

pronose
pronose

the copycat of dior homme! what's use to launch a new cologne like that????? shame on armani to try to fool us like this!

happytime
happytime

I am surprised of people saying its a copy of dior,these people lacks style and taste, the perfume has an iris touch similar to dior but the rest is another story.

This perfume is more masculine,elegant and sensual than dior with a very refine note of tobacco and balances spices that rest into a woody base of cedar and semi sweet tonka,its unique and with complete respect to dior armani is a reputable house that won't immitate others.

People please stop comparing perfumes esppecially major brands cause armani won't sacrifice its name for just copying others perfumes and again the only thing related to dior is iris.

Migalex
Migalex

What stands out most in this fragrance, to me, is cardamom and Tonka bean although I find the scent of nutmeg also quite noticeable. It remins me a lot of Opiunm and a bit, although much less, of Jaipur, although it is like a pale shadow of those two fragrances.It is much softer and and has got much less. There are dozens if not more of designer scents in this line (spices + vanilla or tonka bean) and for that reason i give it zero in creativity. It is getting too repetitive. Also I find the other ones I can think of more pleasant and more remarkable than this one. I find it too bland and generic, not much standing out of it. Havind said that, it is still my favorite type of male scents. I do not find it similar to Dior Homme intense at all. Dior Homme is very very woody (where these oriental scents have spices) and much sweeter (although sweetness is a common factor).

döfä91
döfä91

I disagree this would be a DHI clone. It has some similarity but that's all. I like this even more than dhi - i find this less sweet and sharper which suits better to my tastes. The longevity could be better, but sillage/projection are very good. Who has created this frag? Does anyone know please? Would really want to know. Could it be Roger Pellegrino (who created Armani Eau Pour Homme)?

yazounet
yazounet

OK. Let's deal with the fact that it is an exact clone of Dior Homme Intense. Cheaper? Yes. But doesn't smell as rich and powerful as DHI. OK. But I had an idea as a DHI user..I always wanted to have the deostick of DHI which does not exist. So why not buying the deostick of Eau de Nuit and use it to empower my DHI.

Very nice, my next buy for my husband, discreetly masculine, refined, not in your face at all, it is fresh enough, spicy enough, mysterious enough for my husband, who dislikes strong scents. I don't find it girlie at all, nor sweet really , it is nicely balanced for men who do not care to leave a huge trail behind them. Nice scent.

LuckyStar1
LuckyStar1

Tested this today and I was immeadiately struck by a strong tobacco and anise scent. My first impression was that I had smelled this before or something increadibly close to something else I have worn. I do not get the Dior Homme Intense comparisson as I was wearing that fragrance today and to me they do not smell anything alike. On the drydown I get a lot of musk and light spice with a powdery floral. It is nice and safe but that's just about all I can say. 6.5/10

aliks
aliks

I would probably be more positive than other reviewers here. I tried it the day before yesterday, and immediately said : "Dior Homme". The stupid saleswoman said "I don"t smell anything close to DH" (how can you possibly work in a perfume shop and say such things ?).

On the drydown, it it less ambery and sweet than DH intense and less vanillic than DH regular. It is more turning into the Emporio Armani Men EDT, if you remember it (the cylindric metallic bottle) with a bit of Tonka bean on top. This is not exactly what I prefer in this EDT, since I tend not to like Tonka bean very much, and the Emporio fragrance is too cotton like for me, but the first sprays of this new Armani are really nice, and my advice is to spray your clothes as well, so you keep the first impression longer.

It is a sort of mix between Dior Homme and La Nuit de l'Homme le Parfum. (a sort of, not an exact mix)

Very easy to wear on a day to day basis IMO, probably easier than DH intense.

The bottle is a bit disappointing : it is supposed to look classy and refined but I find the grey ink writing on the glass bottle to look cheap, a little like a counterfeit would look like according to me. Nothing really important, but it gives a cheap impression, nothing like brand perfume bottles used to be in the 80s or before.

I bought the EDT and wore it today at work : very glad I did, on these very cold days of winter here in France, I felt very confident and elegant, without the impression of smelling too much perfume for a day at work. I think I will also be happy on spring with it eventhough I would have certainly not missed the tonka bean that I can smell somewhere in it.

kamikaze702k
kamikaze702k

tried this today, instantly reminded me of dior homme intense which is my favorite, so i wont be buying this imitation!!!

Endymion
Endymion

Another uninspired creation around the boring theme of iris.
Resembles to Dior Homme and Paul Smith Man, to be honest it almost smells like PSM...
Next one please!

ravjan
ravjan

As much as I love the bottle I hate the scent to bits. It's the same dior-homme-anise-disaster fragrance. Not my cup of tea at all. I do need to check out the new version of the original tho.

Bruno2theV
Bruno2theV

Tried today, exact clone of Dior Homme Intense.

Personaly, I was expecting different. It mysterious that's for sure. But with the leather notes right in the top notes, I doubt women would like to see a man smell like a leather couch. But a lot of people like Dior Homme Intense and probbably will like this one.

I give it a 7.5/10 since it's too generic.

Francop
Francop

Nothing special; there are hundreds of clones already in the market

apointofsmell
apointofsmell

Tried it today. A really nice tobacco scent. It is so strange nobody mentions tobacco (it is not included even at fragrantica's pyramid, although Armani clearly states it on the tester bottle!) After a nice blast of earthy iris, warm spices and tobacco take over. Imagine a lighter and more refined version of L' eau des baux. Tonka and musk (galaxolide?) along with the fainting tobacco note make a sensual and quite interesting base. Recommended.

alessio l
alessio l

Clearly inspired by Dior Homme.
Safe and elegant

fuggerone
fuggerone

actually good, could be titled Blacker than Black...reminds me of DHI with a tobacco hint in the opening and middle notes..8/10

wbp
wbp

I've tryed this today. I have a 1 ml vial from my beauty shop. It is strange one, but not in a bad way.Very pleasent on my skin, but i am a girl. So I am curious to try it on by hubby's skin :) I feel so much the Tonka Bean and the Heliotrope too. I know that can sound strange, but i feel some almonds as well. It's one of those fragrances that you need to try befor buy!

hunterblu
hunterblu

Could be very nice. Iris, cedar, cardamom and pink peppercorn are all notes I love. Looking forward to trying this one.

marioslg3
marioslg3

How can you rate for something that has not yet been released, i dont know...maybe super nose? smelling something from here to laboratory?

kenney77
kenney77

Sounds interesting can't wait to try it love the bottle

Anatolian_Swarthy
Anatolian_Swarthy

i dont like "pink pepper" in perfume tones..it s boring to me but maybe i will be wrong! we see in febr. 2013

sameh
sameh

Im always up 2 test any new edition from the collection line , NEVER SAY NO TILL U TRY IT OUT FIRST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fragrantic
Fragrantic

At least it's not another Code!

Eau de Nuit by Giorgio Armani 3.95 out of 5 based on 282 ratings and 79 user reviews

Armani Eau De Nuit Cologne by Giorgio Armani, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
ARMANI EAU DE NUIT for MEN by Giorgio Armani EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
Boots.com
63.50 GBP
GIORGIO ARMANI Eau de Nuit Pour Homme Eau de Toilette 100ml
GIORGIO ARMANI Eau de Nuit Pour Homme Eau de Toilette 100ml
Armani Eau De Nuit Cologne by Giorgio Armani, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
ARMANI EAU DE NUIT for MEN by Giorgio Armani EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Giorgio Armani Armani Eau De Nuit Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Giorgio Armani Armani Eau De Nuit Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Giorgio Armani Armani Eau De Nuit Eau De Toilette Spray 150ml 5.1oz
Giorgio Armani Armani Eau De Nuit Eau De Toilette Spray 150ml 5.1oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Eau de Nuit fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Eau de Nuit, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Nuit by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Nuit by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.