Designers » F-H » Chypre Floral « Groups

Emporio Armani City Glam for Her Giorgio Armani for women

Emporio Armani City Glam for Her Giorgio Armani for women
dislike

Emporio Armani City Glam for Her Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Emporio Armani City Glam for Her Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Emporio Armani City Glam for Her Giorgio Armani for women Pictures

Emporio Armani City Glam, created for young urban women. This rather delicate and gentle composition starts with blackcurrant, and plum is spiced up with coriander. The floral heart is a bouquet made of Bulgarian rose, freesia and heliotrope The base consists of earthy patchouli, crystal moss, white musks and wood. It was created in 2005. Emporio Armani City Glam for Her was created by Annick Menardo and Olivier Cresp.

Coriander Black Currant Plum

Floral Notes Bulgarian Rose

Oakmoss Indian Patchouli White Musk

Chypre - Fruite

Emporio Armani City Glam for Her Fragrance Reviews

Karineabdel
Karineabdel

On paper, it repulses me at first. Still, the good reviews make me try it on my skin. On me, it IS strong, not féminine. It tickles my nose. IS it the coriandre ? The patchouli ? After 5 good minutes, this bold sent goes away. Then the flowery part comes And this perfume changes to more subtil with a powery layer. After all, i Think it IS one IS fine but you have to Wait few minutes to discover it.

P.s. It IS true, it does ressemble at first to David yurman's perfume (the bottle with the gold cap) Before this harsh smell disapear.

deda147
deda147

I actually find this one pretty wearable for men too. It's a fresh, dewy rose, smothered with blackcurrant jam that has a slight bitter edge. Lonegevity and sillage are great.

bobo1
bobo1

The most prominent note that stays with you from the beginning till the end is 'bourgeon de cassis'- blackcurrant leaf buds. The smell is bitter green and has nothing to do with the smell of blackcurrant berries. Those who expect the later will be disappointed. In this I found the perfume to be very similar to David Yurman's perfume. Or vice-versa since CG was released years before DY.

Exenidi
Exenidi

One of the best perfumes! Don't understand why discontinue such a gem, compared to all the rest sickly sweet Armani mediocracy?! It's a unique and provocative fragrance, at the same time not offensive, hence suitable for both - day or evening wear. To me it remotely resembles classic Agent Provocateur, but with less sharpness and more subtlety .

Frayja
Frayja

For me was one of my best perfumes.Chypre,floral and modern at the same time.On my skin was long lasting and very pleasant and unique.Feminine too.A nice combination of rose mostly,then bitter berries and nice dry oakmoss.
I miss it and not to mention how mad I am I can't find it anymore.

lepetitprince
lepetitprince

Very sharp and powdery scent. Not for those who prefer light perfumes. It was the first perfume I ever bought. That was when I was 13. As a thirteen year old, I did not have really good taste in perfumes. I bought it because it looked "cool" to the thirteen year old me.

Oh but on second thought, the dry down was fabulous. I recall a period of time when I used to spray right before I go to bed so that when I wake up I would only smell the dry down.

Overall pleasant but definitely not something that I would buy again even if it wasn't discontinued.

Tian
Tian

I liked it when I bought it and used it, but nothing particular.

like all others amazing scents thus has been also discontinued
NO WORDS

like all others amazing scents thus has been also discontinued
NO WORDS

julieanneh
julieanneh

I bought this about 6 years ago after a work colleague wore it. I thought it was very feminine and sweet but without being sickly or too powdery.
I somehow with moving house didn't use it for maybe 5 years and I just rediscovered it (well actually I found it in my 8 year olds room).

takeasniff
takeasniff

I now want a bottle of this I have never paid any attention to it in the past I have no idea why? I always noticed it on the shelves but ignored it but the other day a sales assistant insisted I try it. I remember thinking here we go I won't be bothered with this because I have never tested it I just assumed it would be a sweet ordinary smell not that I mind that but I couldn't be bothered with the price.

When she sprayed it I thought this is horrible I hate it and it was strong like NR or SJP Lovely. Those two are not horrible on first spray but this one took my breath away. I was standing around looking on the shelf at other perfumes and waiving the tester card around waiting for this to dry thinking I will just throw it away. As I sniffed it one more time to give it one more chance I noticed it had changed completely and had settled down into a really nice feminine smell but young and current nothing too heavy and not as strong as Lovely or any of those musky, rose style perfumes.

I loved the drydown and now wish I had purchased it but I will have to wait until I am back at the store I don't have time at the moment but I was surprised by this I am glad I waited and gave it a fair chance.

I wonder if it has been discontinued if anyone knows?

angelica_hellyna
angelica_hellyna

Got this from a contest I entered. I thought it looks really chic and glam as its name. But I was wrong.

The bottle was nice. It looks really feminine with the powdery pink background. And it was easy to hold, easy to bring around. Like a drink can. That was cool. But not glam.

Then I spritz it. Oh boy, I thought I smelled like boy's deodorant. Does brand Axe or Lynx ring you a bell? It does smell like that. It have such a strong musky wood smell. I could not stand it. I gave to my auntie because my mother too didn't like it. Heeeh.

Overall, very confusing! Not glam, nor chic and never smells good with it! Aiyayai!

Eicher
Eicher

I mostly agree with Etispi. This fragrance is very heavy and is at the edge : you cannot decide wether you like it or hate it. I have never wore this scent but a colleague of mine did. I had heavy migraine because of it, asked her to not to use it but in vain ( I have changed workstation since).
This is a scent that I personnaly cannot stand. I feel sick right away once sniffed it. Strange thing because I like the notes of it but it seems that I cannot stand them put alltogether.

Raina
Raina

Very sharp at the onset, like a mens cologne. A backdrop of black currant, plum, and floral notes with the bulgarian rose the most dominant of the florals. The sharpness camls slowly and this become purely about the black currant with a touch of roses, softer pink florals, and touch of musk and plum.

Antigone
Antigone

Modern scent for young, wild, self confident and independent woman with no borders. Not outstanding one but it is supposed to be quite normal for day-time perfume. I wear it when I want to feel fresh, strong and trendy.

guest_maria
guest_maria

love the smell and love the bottle,easy to carry in ma purse... this is ma 4th bottle and they had stop selling it here in ma country,y?

danimcneil
danimcneil

Wow when I first smelled this, it reminded me of a slightly more modern version of Knowing.I was a nanny as a teenager, and the mom always wore this and I thought she was so elegant. It seems like a floral or chypre floral to me. Beautiful, but slightly too mature for me at this point in my life. I would love to smell this on others!

bengis
bengis

It is an amazing scent. It changes totally when you spray it on your skin so do not be prejudice, you'll like it!

LIN
LIN

I like it a lot. For me it's a modern version of salvador dali's "Le Roy de Soleil".. a romantic floral fragrance.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

I'm actually surprised that this is a chypre floral, it wears more like a fruity floral. It's pleasant and clean and smells a bit like an impulse body spray. Definately not expensive smelling, but rather cheerful and unpretentious. Would be nice as a first perfume for a teenager. That said, I have used the whole bottle up for days when I just want to smell nice and not make a big statement.

frenkuzumu
frenkuzumu

It's kind of love at first sight to me. It could be just because of white musk, I'm not sure at all.
When I smell this at first, I asked for the name of this perfume. It was like a pleasant surprise. I agree the style of the perfume "jean and t-shirt" but I also see a trendy girl when I smell this. If you know that you obsessed with white musk, you should try!

bronstein
bronstein

I agree with the comment below which states that this perfectly accompanies a jeans-and-t-shirt-look. Therefore the title "City Glam" is somewhat misleading, as it's not glamarous at all, but rather an unspectacular scent for unspectacular days.

lucifera
lucifera

lol i had it! ended up giving me a headeache! gave it to my mum and she likes it...im more a fan from the very first emporio lei

RouenFr
RouenFr

I think this is a casual scent and that might be why some people aren't too fond of it. Just look at the bottle, the bottle is sleek and metal, almost looks like a deodorant can. I don't think this scent will ever compare to Chanel No 5 or perfumes like that. I think this perfume is almost like Tommy girl, it isn't meant to be worn out to a fancy restaurant but is a good jeans and t-shirt perfume. I like that this is a casual scent because I feel like there are many great special occasion scents but not that many casual scents. This scent isn't flashy or exiting but it isn't bad either. It has a nice clean smell to it. I wore it out to a sports bar and several guys loved it, so in that sense it did its job.

jubiju2
jubiju2

i love the fragrance .its very charming and sexy .Its modern and very lady like .

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

A big NO to this one!As much as i love many armani scents,i have to say no!This smells really bad,very sharp and almost chemical.No glam at all.It smells also a bit alcoholic to me and doesnt feel like a armani at all.Someone is saying that it is like a lighter version of armani code,NOT at all.Code is my forever love and there is no similairity to it..

renneyg007
renneyg007

Pretty, chic and feminine. I detected a strong juicy plum note, plenty of rose and patchouli. I'm not a patchouli fan but its done very smoothly here. Very likable and quite sexy.

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

a bit sweet, powdery, modern and quite feminine. very glam.

azuriiita
azuriiita

In my opinion: this one its a lighter version of armani code for her... more "pachouly"... "musky"... "flowery" ... cozy and powdery too -smell like talcum powder after hours-
Could be ok for many people... but its not good for my taste... and not completely "glam"

Ladies: maybe dislikes you... a hint of cheaper tobacco's smoke note? a chemical note similar to something in any dentist consulting room?

Anyhow, Im agree about the presence of a synthetic note... unpleasant.

melina
melina

extra for every day

guest_dina
guest_dina

it is great, very trendy, cool, for city girls

AW
AW

It's modern but with classic notes. It's chic.

dolita
dolita

that one is very hard makes me got a headache

amanda
amanda

the bottle is really nice, but i like the scent too, i think its very feminine, and optimistic

mamamia
mamamia

very sharp,very masculine and yes very trendy.Best for stylish girls.i did't like it

Sicily
Sicily

I like the bottle, but I don't like the scent alone. It has something sharp and unpleasant, very synthetic that stands out. I think it smells like original Emporio she/her plus that very loud and nasty note.

guest_salma
guest_salma

very femenine very pleasant, its better for daytime but not because its simple and plain, because its not. its very refined, a perfect member of the armani line

Emporio Armani City Glam for Her by Giorgio Armani 3.72 out of 5 based on 227 ratings and 37 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani City Glam for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani City Glam for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Emporio Armani City Glam for Her by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Emporio Armani City Glam for Her by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.