Designers » F-H » Woody Spicy « Groups

Emporio Armani City Glam for Him Giorgio Armani for men

Emporio Armani City Glam for Him Giorgio Armani for men
dislike

Emporio Armani City Glam for Him Giorgio Armani for men Pictures Emporio Armani City Glam for Him Giorgio Armani for men Pictures Emporio Armani City Glam for Him Giorgio Armani for men Pictures Emporio Armani City Glam for Him Giorgio Armani for men Pictures

A new fragrance from Armani is a modern and fresh woody scent created for men living a big- city life. A fresh, euphoric woody scent full of energy that bursts through Brazilian peppermint, Chinese ginger and vetiver from Reunion Island. Top notes include orange and peppermint. Heart note is composed of ginger, galanga, herbal notes; the base is a blend of vetiver and white musk. It was created in 2005. Emporio Armani City Glam for Him was created by Annick Menardo and Olivier Cresp.

Mint Bitter Orange

nasirsaleem

i difirent one !!

florindeca
florindeca

superb fragrance and it smells so good.

cristian2011
cristian2011

It is sublime scent;i receive many compliments !

vertigo
vertigo

I'm nuts about orange!
Orange in City Glam makes me want to pour the whole bottle on me NOW!

Can't believe I passed it so many times being in perfumery, testing other men's fragrances, thinking I remember how this one smells.

Sweet, sweet natural orange with just right amounts of mint and ginger, making the fragrance a bit spicy but not too much, and not too fresh. Light dry vetiver and light musk.
Modern & simple. My favourite combination :)
This is gorgeous!
Dear, I want it for myself.
And I'm sure I'd follow a man wearing this one on a hot summer night. Sigh...

Now, let's have a look at the nose... Annick Manardo & Oliver Cresp. To me it says all.

DHMO
DHMO

It initialy smells a lot like some kind of alcohol based aftershave but calms down to a modern stylish scent quickly. It's great for a night out or the office, but unfortunately not very long lasting.
It smells nice on my clothing but kind of weird on my skin, no idea why this is.

Montie_M
Montie_M

Innocently taking notes of how the olfactory scents began, I continued my journey of 'investigating' how City Glam be built. For a few minutes, I did capture a notes of ginger that was changed instantly with orange. The pepper was there, but it was found only after careful searching. Somehow, it was comforting and seductive.

Half an hour later, I found it revealing its base notes of musk and vetiver. Now, these notes were unbelievable. I mean, I expect something glam and wild perfect for classy night out. Instead, what I'd gotten is a very ordinary, quite disappointing scent! Funny thing is: on my bf's skin, it melted to his skin. Mixed with his tobacco smell, it turned him into sophisticated creature roaming the earth.

So, what I might say is that: it is young, fresh, highly wearable. And, with a perfect chem, it would have been turned sensuous.

Emporio Armani City Glam for Him by Giorgio Armani 4.13 out of 5 based on 78 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani City Glam for Him fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani City Glam for Him, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Emporio Armani City Glam for Him by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Emporio Armani City Glam for Him by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Giorgio Armani Armani Mania Chanel Allure Homme Sport Yves Saint Laurent M7 Giorgio Armani Armani Code Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Hermes Terre d'Hermes Prada Prada Amber Pour Homme (Prada Man) Chanel Allure Pour Homme Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Carolina Herrera 212 Men Dolce&Gabbana The One for Men Lalique Encre Noire Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Chanel Egoiste Platinum Guerlain Guerlain Homme Intense