Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Emporio Armani Diamonds Giorgio Armani for women
dislike

I have it: 762 I had it: 550 I want it: 429 My signature: 17

Emporio Armani Diamonds Giorgio Armani for women Videos
Emporio Armani Diamonds Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Emporio Armani Diamonds Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Emporio Armani Diamonds Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Emporio Armani Diamonds Giorgio Armani for women Pictures

This perfume was created by Thierry Wasser of Firmenich and the fragrance is classified as gourmand-floral. The top notes are litchi and raspberry, the middle notes – freesia and lily of the valley, and the base are vetiver, cedar wood, patchouli and vanilla. The Emporio Armani PR team says: ' We're using the rose but in a very gourmand way, like a flower that can be eaten'. The perfume will come in 30ml, 50ml and 100ml bottles.

The face and voice of the perfume is singer and actress Beyonce Knowles, to which this is not the first appearance in ads. Before this, she appeared in Pepsi (with Britney Spears, Pink and Enrique Iglesias in one, and J.Lo and David Beckham in another), L’Oreal, and Tommy Hilfiger's perfumes True Star and True Star Gold ads.

The video and ad are in black and white and Beyonce, together with the bend, sings (and dances, of course) the famous Diamonds are a Girl’s Best Friend, which before her sang Marilyn Monroe in "Gentlemen Prefer Blonds" and Nicole Kidman in musical "Moulin Rouge", in which it was shown as medley with Madonna's Material girl. In the Hilfiger's True Star ad Beyonce was singing the 1970s hit Wishing on a Star of Rose Royce. Emporio Armani Diamonds was launched in 2007.

Litchi Raspberry

Sporty Citrus

Emporio Armani Diamonds Fragrance Reviews

maremaree
maremaree

I had this perfume. It smells so fresh,modern,so femine. I would reccomend it to anybody. It is suitable for work,day,night,anytime... It is not so long lasting but anyway,put it in the bag and spray it during a day. Great for a present,too..

Maslina
Maslina

I want this so badly. Can someone give me a sample plsss

Fabulous Kevin
Fabulous Kevin

This perfume is soft, elegant and very feminine!

Whiteclimax
Whiteclimax

I agree. It really smells like Turkish delight!! So delicious and sexy although I can't say it is a strong perfume. Very wearable. You can wear it both day and night and also in all seasons.
Must have it!

amywamywoo
amywamywoo

Hubby says it smells like Turkish delight, must be the rose. This is very wearable, super fresh, sparkling, playful and feminine. The name and bottle are absolutely spot on.
I like it from top notes to base which is quite an achievement for me, this will be my 2014 summer fragrance for sure.

Lasting power and sillage are moderate, it lingers beautifully.

PinkPlaid
PinkPlaid

Acquired this as a blind buy just solely basing on a magazine review when it was first released in my country. Funny as it was described to match a "PARTY"-phile's personality which is really far from mine.The BIGGEST surprise is how I fell in love with the scent so much right on the first sniff. It opens with a sparkling composition of fruits (litchi, raspberry) which is warmed by an earthy nuance that can only be distinguished on the heart as notes of patchouli and cedar. On me, it comes off very woody and a bit spicy with hints of the "edible" rose like the campaign claims. The raspberry, on the other hand, impishly comes and goes then settles until the dry down adding sweetness to a seductive yet warm blend of amber, vanilla, & vetiver. I can only describe it as powerful yet beautiful; sophisticated and ultra-feminine fragrance. Longevity is really good with 10+ hours staying power. Sillage is also decent at arms length. Definitely my signature scent.

mabelcruet
mabelcruet

I was given this as a gift and although its not what I would have chosen myself, it is a very wearable fragrance. It is well named-it does sparkle on the skin with a very light and bright burst of sweet florals-the freesia comes through most strongly on me with a hint of sweet raspberry and virtually no rose at all. It settles to a smooth and subtle woody-vanilla note that has surprising lasting power. The first time I wore it I thought it was overly sweet but that goes very quickly and you are left with something delicate, feminine and subtle. Its not an 'OMG this is the most spectacular scent ever' fragrance, but it's pleasant, inoffensive, pretty and light hearted. As for season-it's hard to know. The fresh top notes are Spring, the wood-vanilla more Winter, but I think it could easily be worn all year round, day or night. And the bottle is really very pretty.

foxy_princess
foxy_princess

Overpriced? yes. Fruity? Yes. Linear? Yes, and one dimensional. I hardly detect any florals, just a few exotic fruits with a bit of rose humming in the background.

But does it smell good?.. Hell yes. I'm addicted. Literally glued to my wrists whenever I spray this. Must get.

scentsory
scentsory

I love Armani Diamonds. I would love for it to be my signature scent but even the EDP does not hold on my skin. I get compliments within the first few hours and love the whiffs I get but the it just fades. I thought the intense version would have more longevity which it does. However, the brightness and subtle flower sweetness of Diamonds is very different from the more spicy vanilla that I get with the intense.
Diamonds is a lovely scent and very safe for the office as it does not overpower and perhaps on a different skin type It may have more longevity. My skin tends to be on the dry side especially in the winter. I would love to try it with a body lotion version but have been unable to find the lotion.

trev41
trev41

Nice to start with, fresh and fruity, if a bit weak. However, within 30 minutes it dried down to a nagging fug, slightly rotten, that sat in the sinuses and gave a migraine. not for me, I'm afraid.

Very soapy on my skin. It started in a very promising way - fresh, alluring, but after an hour I could smell only some nice floral soap. Sorry, I don't want to smell soapy.

LisaMari
LisaMari

This starts with a bright crystalline, white flowers scent that then dries down to a salty, mineral-like fragrance... ok but nothing special and doesn't last very long at all on my skin.

lirael00
lirael00

On one wrist I've sprayed Lanvin Jeanne and on the other Armani Diamonnds. They both have a raspberry as one of their main notes. But boy, what a big difference there was. Jeanne's raspberry smelled watery and just ugh, while Armani's was creamy and just overall delicious. And the longevity was great too. When I'm buying my next raspberry or litchi fragrance I'm certain which one will I choose.

The raspberry is very intense in this one. I'm have nothing against raspberry scents in general but this one has weird kind of sweetness in it which I don't enjoy. I guess for me this is not a perfect composition of flowers and fruits.
Cedar, lily of the valley and freesia together with sweet notes of raspberry, amber and vanilla makes it just too much for me. Sickly sweet and fresh at the same time. Weird.

BeebeeMoran
BeebeeMoran

bought if for the bottle. realized later i hate the smell. reminds me of lemon toilet odorizer

fayegiblin
fayegiblin

Overall a nice perfume to have and is very versatile. Great for most situations. Nothing too dramatic - not amazing but nice. Would be a good blind buy if you saw it reduced or just wanted to take a chance on a new fume.

lizzie81
lizzie81

The only note I can identify in the above mentioned is the raspberry. This to me is very sweet, light and powdery. It's not my thing, however there is a spiciness mixed in that saves it a little. I actually do get the 'diamond' association, however I would have eased up on the sweets aspect and made it more sparkly and cold smelling for my personal preferences! Who am I kidding! I probably would have put a dollop of incense, sandalwood and soap pour moi to be satisfied!!

Does anyone remember those 'Refresher' sweets in the blue and yellow packets, yes!! this is exactly what this smells like! Was wondering all day what the smell reminded me of!

I also have to mention there is a note in here that makes me feel sick, I have noticed there are a few that do this to me it must be a particular note but not too sure which, I'm thinking it may be the raspberry? hmmm

ok so for me this one is a definate, resounding NO!! (I find Armani scents very hit and miss) but on the right person I believe this could smell amazing!! Someone who's chemistry is going to tone down the top notes and bring up that spiciness to the fore. Someone with a sparkly, bright personality and a glittery dress for a night out this would be amazing!

natz
natz

First of all the bottle looks so sheike and sophisticated living up to its name. I do not smell any fruity notes on my skin though. It is very feminine and mature compared to the other scents I own. I don't mind it but don't like it enough to wear it often. A little does goes a long way. The patchouli suprisingly does not overpower the other notes besides no presence of the fruity notes.

I would say this is a crisp floral scent.

First notes are very nice, but later it develops badly on my skin, and then it vanishes, thank heavens! Pity, cause bottle is beautiful and I'd love to have it in my bathroom.

polkadot27

This really is a beautiful unique scent, no other fragrance is similar to it. The scent is strong and powerful at first & then becomes more sweet and powdery. It is classy charming and ultra feminine. It makes me feel confident and upbeat whenever i wear it. I would reccomend it to anyone, life seems much more joyful & pleasurable when wearing it. It is such a happy perfume and gives off a positive vibe.
All the notes work beautifully together it screams i am a free-spirited independent woman !
I get loads of compliments when i wear this, it always strikes and intrigues people, it is the one to wear if you are looking to leave your mark on someone through your fragrance!

AFR28
AFR28

I do not smell any fruity notes while wearing it. The amber, cedar, and patchouli shine on me, though not cloying. It is a fine choice for fall/winter; very warm and cozy. There is nothing grand or niche about Diamonds, but it it classy enough for most women to pull off.

supernal light
supernal light

Got this last Christmas but don't like it as it is too fruity - not at all what a perfume should smell like.
Very weak as well, doesn't last which is a blessing really because it's not nice.

lulu69
lulu69

definitely for date nights! :)

Nil3
Nil3

Would I call this a fruity scent? Not really.

I think what compliments is with that 'fruity' or sweet hint is the lychee. Surprized to see the raspberry. It's no gourmand.

I think the combination of the cedar and the lychee gives it its magic.

The guy I met end of January 2009 gave it to me as a gift on my birthday February.

A brilliant choice,my beautiful husband! :)

shimrymin
shimrymin

The 1st time i've tried it at the store, i was like "OMG OMG OMG, its smell so gorgeous !~~" And then for sure, i bought one home. Spend it for an year, go to store again and bough another one >"< The 1st parfum makes me want to buy again (i spent J'adore, Cool water, Eclat, Vanitas, Poison, Guess, Happy spirit) >"<

It's fresh, sweet and fruity, i just cant stop smelling it >"< And i'll try all versions of this series, promise!

birdy
birdy

do you remember vicks vaporub? exaclty the same smell!!!!! too medicinale if you like herbal fragrances it's good for you, i like it.

mynerva10
mynerva10

OHHHH MY GOD! Diamonds was a surprise for me ... Smells like raspberry with vanilla in the right proportion, reminds me white chocolate .. I love it!
When I use this perfume is felt throughout the room, and the lasting power is perfect: lasts all day!!!
On all occasions that I use diamonds people asked me what fragance had used..No fails, all recognize your incredible presence!
It's a scent for the whole year, and anytime ... The perfection made perfume.
LONGEVITID: 10/10

It's a scent for the whole year, and anytime!!!!!! The perfection made perfume.
LONGEVITID: 10/10

It's a scent for the whole year, and anytime!!!!!! The perfection made perfume.

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

I bought this today at a warehouse sale. I was looking for something a bit more mature and classy than the fruitier scents I own without being overpowering or smelling old. This was a great buy! The bottle is so elegant. The juice has some sharp fruit notes, but these are blended well with the amber, vanilla, and patchouli to make a scent that is well-rounded and different from super-fruity candy fragrances. This would go great with a little black dress. It would also be a great choice for the office! My only complaint is that it doesn't last very long. After about 4 hours you're going to want to freshen it up a bit.

hannahcris
hannahcris

this perfume is for date nights. its sexy!

timida88
timida88

The first time i tried it the perfume had something too masculine. Now i am more kind towards Diamonds, but still there's something too metallic after hour on me.
I would recommend it to anyone loving Lady Million, they share same first note imho and creates impression of rich woman haha :D
Oh...I think men could pull it off easily too :)

i love this scent

lulu7898
lulu7898

Good for wearing around the house or office...nothing extrodinary. A very "safe" perfume.

vattenmelon

no i think rihanna should do commercial for this perfume "we are beautiful like diamonds in the sky..."

marily
marily

I shine like a diamond when I wear this perfume!!!! It's so unique,so sexy!!!!! Beyonce was the most suitable woman to do the commercial of this perfume!!!!!

iloveloulou

wat perfume are u wearing on??? everytime i wear this perfume this is the question ive been asked.. really u can take a lot of attention by using armani diamonds..my ex bf bought me a bottle i didnt like it in the beginning but after a while i got addicted to the smell. now ill order another one soon. its really sexy and cozy!

lara.suzin
lara.suzin

É um perfume delicioso, com abertura doce associada ao frescor (talvez por causa do patchuli), no entanto, não exala um cheiro significativo para quem quer perfumar-se e ser percebida.
Apenas com uma aplicação em excesso ou com a aproximação do nariz bem perto da pele é que o perfume aparece! Então, não acho um perfume válido. Embora o cheiro seja realmente gostoso, não é nada demais.

Libran
Libran

I work with a woman who wears this and she smells fabulous! I went out to test it and can honestly say I love it. I feel that this is a statement fragrance you can wear in the warmer months. I personally love heavy sweet aromas but they can be awful in the summer. This opens with a definite sparkle and fruitiness and has a fresh edge to it but as it dries down then the sweet (but not too sweet) vanilla is there to balance it. The floral aspect of the perfume is delicate and harmonious, it doesn't jump out at you. I kept sniffing my wrist and have to confess to a bit of a crush! (for now)!!

slobberchops
slobberchops

Mmm..... Well I got this today and think I need a few more goes to really decide my feelings.first spray is delicious,light sweet fruity.this quickly dries down on me to I don't know what ,!! Its hard to explain.i can smell soft scent.fruit and floral,,but,,, there is something else,it seems sharp to my nose.peppery.what is it.it kind of ruins it a bit for me to be honest.will have a few days and review again.but so far im sitting on the fence

Hollie31
Hollie31

Although I find diamonds a pretty, and pleasing scent I am not wowed. Possibly a little generic? It is nice though, and I probably would re-purchase when it's on offer (because I do find it a bit expensive) Longevity is not brilliant, but then maybe others can smell it and I can't?

I find it quite a crisp.. (wintery?)scent. Simply put, I would say that this smells of litchi, lily of the valley and a hint of raspberry, drying down to vetiver.

'Pleasant' in a word.

selinu
selinu

My boyfriend adores this. He finds it really sexy. Guess I'll have to purchase it over and over again. Really beautiful scent. If a diamond had a scent it would be definitely this. It smells really expensive. 8/10

Cezanne
Cezanne

Received it today as a present. Not getting raspberry at all. Mostly a sickly chemical vanilla. Weird. Will try wearing it in my hair - that sometimes gives a truer nose than spraying on my very dry skin.

maźka1984
maźka1984

it is not a cubic zirconia it is a diamond :)
wonderful
beautiful feminine fragrance
sweet lychee and raspberry with flowers in the background
I got it a few months and I use for a special occasion
These perfumes are very versatile for me - a sort of "everyday elegance" and I I finally found "my precious".
The longest stays on the hair (1-2 days) because from the skin disappears after 5 hours
For me for the whole year, for every time of day or night - whenever I want to get a feel for the little bit of luxury
Bottle marvelous, a real decoration of each dressing

vattenmelon

diamonds have an expensive smell,i feel rich when i wear it, its not my favourite but i definitly like it.
sweet,and floral

quiggle
quiggle

this is a unique scent and I fell in love with it the first time I smelled it! the scent comes off as strong when being sprayed but after about 30mins, its a very subtle fruity smell.

annettepe
annettepe

when i smelled this scent in sephora i loved it and there was something in it that really caught my attention. then when i looked up the notes i see that litchi is one of them, and i am absolutely obsessed with litchi! this scent is very fruity and sweet with woody undertones it in that makes it unique. i would consider this girly and emphasizes confidence. i can associate the name of the perfume 'diamonds' with the prettiness i get from this perfume.

in the opening the sweet fruity notes are very significant with litchi and rasberry dominating the fragrance. afterwards it develops into a vanilla and woody base thats very pleasant. theres also faint floral notes in it though their not very noticeable.

Corinne 16
Corinne 16

I really like this perfume and own the eau d' toilette version. It is a classy scent and ideal for everyday wear. My only issue is that I wish that the scent lasted more than a couple of hours but maybe I should invest in the eau d' parfum.

Evita102
Evita102

bought this for my mom, for me its a bit too heavy for everyday, but I would surely wear it for a night out, dinner..cause it has an interesting sweet/fresh leave to it

Rainey
Rainey

Ahhh yes! Armani Diamonds, what can I say! This is my favourite nightime perfume and makes me feel sexy when I wear it. A little goes a long way and will turn heads lol!

frosting712
frosting712

Armani Diamonds is for sure pretty loud if too much is used. This is defiantly... a bottle can last you a decade sort of perfume. I have the lotion and large EDT.

(+1 on the Houdini comment waaay down below. This fragrence does seem to change it's idenity though-out the day...in a good way)

Is there such a thing as a fresh smelling gourmand? That's how it smells on me. Maybe that's why this comes off so synthetic. I get lots of musk, more of a white "light" creamy airy musk(compared to something like an amber inspired fragrance) yet fresh flowers and almost water notes. Armani Diamonds is bi-polor(hehehe jk). The fruits waltz in on the drydown for me, I'm guessing it's the lychee because I'm not getting raspberry. The musk has more "bite" in the drydown as well. Then comes this cloying synethic "what is that?" note.

I enjoy the fragrance but much more in the lotion as it's more gentle. A little goes a very very looooong way though. Be careful with this stuff. It can be a weapon of mass destruction with one squirt too many. Repeat after me "Less Is More"

It brings to mind sophistication, class, elegance, high heels, and fancy rings. On the down side it also brings to mind the adjective "Fake" because while it smells pretty good if it works with your skin it doesn't exactly make sense either. Oh ya, and smells very synthetic which is why while I like it I don't use it often.

Considering I got it as a gift I'll enjoy it. At some point I'd consider repurchasing the lotion, but not the perfume.

reyjasson
reyjasson

I smelled this on a tester and it kinda reminds me of this elegant, sexy, and sophisticated woman in her 20's, dressed in a sparkly evening cocktail dress attending a party by the poolside. Very elegant, crisp, fruity and clean at the same time. The notes sometimes remind me of cheaper colognes though, but it's still worth it! Scent lasts long too, and the bottle's not to be missed :)

Cocinelle
Cocinelle

Extremely fruity, very sweet. This fragrance is too loud in my opinion. Not horrible but "too much". I could imagine it on a teenager

Merlinrumpel
Merlinrumpel

it´s a good, fruity but fresh, elegant perfume. it´s good for all ages. good for romantic use and as an everyday perfume & The bottle is beautiful. I recomend it, even for a blind buy. It´s a must have.

avon50@hotmail.co.uk
avon50@hotmail.co.uk

love this xx

jlashmbarbie
jlashmbarbie

Diamonds are a girl's best friend. Or so the advert claims. A pleasant enough fragrance: girly and suits everyone.
However, the perfume has little staying power or personality, or rather, its personality is airy, fresh and light.
Good for daywear and the younger crowd, teens to twenties.
A pretty scent, but don't expect any 'punch'.

I would say that the lychee, raspberry and freesia notes are the leading in this fragrance. Nothing special.

OlfactoryOverload
OlfactoryOverload

This is a very pretty floral gourmand. On me it is creamy amber, raspberry, vanilla and a beautiful cedar note. This is light-hearted, young and seems playful and foxy. The lasting power is quite good too on the EDP.

To me Diamonds is all about a laid back, carefree and casual lifestyle. It's perfect for times where you just want to smell pretty, feminine and fuss free.

The bottle and the color of the fragrance go perfectly with the personality of Diamonds. The bottle is faceted and sparkling just like the sparkling floral gourmand held within.

angelcode
angelcode

A bowl with cream and fruits! Fresh and sweet at the same time. It has great sillage and it is noticable without being heavy. Love it and so does everybody else around me.

Aspendina
Aspendina

Ohhhhh spicy, nice I am loving this. I think I am getting mostly cedar & patchouli with a little rose in the background. I like it.

Siri L
Siri L

I tried this perfume, and, loving it, have gotten every flanker I could get my hands on, in addition to a new bottle after I emptied the first. Imagine my indignation when after my using half a bottle a friend turns up wearing this, determinded to buy it for herself, and then later commenting upon my wearing it :p

Usually I can't stand rose, I get headaches, but this blend not only makes the cut, it's one of my most reached-for perfumes.

Have a care not to apply this one too liberally, although that's pretty much the rule with any perfume. For me, two spritzs are usually enough. It starts out quite sharp, I suppose that'd be the raspberriy and litchi and a barely-there whiff of vanilla, which softens as it dries down to rose and a more prominent scent of vanilla. Of course there's more to it, but these are the notes I find dominate this perfume.

While it might get too heavy for daytime wear in summer, I find it to be suitable for pretty much any occasion, whether I'm off to work, shopping or going out with friends.

alexanna7
alexanna7

emporio armani diamonds is a beautiful perfume that smells like: rose and raspberry mixed with some lychee and vanilla mostly!it's got some depth in it, brought by the patchouli and vetivert! It makes a wonderful dry down! It's simple,sweet,spicy, a bit chic and feminine! If you love raspberry and rose,this one is well done! Cosy and sexy enought to be worn in the day time or night time!

Beatrixel
Beatrixel

I got this as a present. As I tend to like gourmand scents, I welcomed the gift. It`s very sweet smelling. I sense a lot of lutchi and vanilla, just like in the description. I can`t sense it on my skin. Its sweetness is almost sickening but it works out well on a night out at the theatre.I cannot correlate the name with the scent though!
Not my favourite but it`s very nice to have it!

Lydia16125
Lydia16125

Purchased this perfume recently after I smelled it on a co-worker. I really like this perfume, it's sweet and fresh too. It's one of them scents that isn't overpowering or anything, just nice.

Lasting power is okay, after a while I can't really smell it anymore, even though I still get compliments :)

The bottle makes my collection look fancy. :D Haha. I wear this for everyday.

stelladoro
stelladoro

I was surprised to see 'raspberry' come up so often in the reviews. I loathe fruity perfume, especially with raspberry. Citrus is fine - berries, no way. This is not sweet on me, just very spicy and woody with a beautiful warm drydown and excellent sillage - up to 24 hours. I always receive compliments when I wear it. Makes me wonder, are other people smelling it the same way I am? When I'm wearing it, that is?

perfumeholic88

I thought it would be something better. Actually it´s nothing special, nothing what you MUST HAVE. Raspberry is very intensive.

Norgirl
Norgirl

This is fresh , clean fruity ,sparkely, and fun .
starts out whit crisp rassberry,and litchi. Patcholie linger in the back creating deapth and warmth. Not very lowd or prominent, more off a gental whiff off freshnes and coolnes. I can imagin this being cooling and nice to put one just after a hot shower or when you have worked hard and just need somthing to freshen you up. delightfull in that way.
I was going to wright nice to put one in hot summer time , But i then think this will be a bit to sweet actualy. In Norway we dont have that heat many others have , So it might work here.
The vanilla in here is more cooling then warm .
the rose . lily off the valley and freesia is gently standing in the background. whispering we are here but just stand still and they do not find us that easy.. he he . Vetiver also lingers , but just bearly on my skin .Cedar tipptoing in the backgound jumping slightly up and down to make me notis it , just subtle and gently making warmth and joy..
A fun flirty feminin fragrance. Not very sophisticated or outstanding , but just an easy pleasent scent to wear.
i like it

nikkic78
nikkic78

Mmmm...litchi, patchouli, rose, patchouli, freesia, patchouli, vetiver, vanilla, amber! It's bright quite radiant and sweet. There's almost a "minty" (It's not mint but I can't think of the right word) feel to it. That's it, it reminds me of Juicy Fruit or some type of gum.
I reach for it on days that I need a pick me up make me happy scent. When I want something sweet but not too serious. It can skip my morning coffee on days I wear it:)
All that said, this makes me uncomfortable. I don't know if it's because I got this as a present during a time when pretty much everything that could go wrong did. My dog literally ran away on Christmas...and more...
None the less, I got compliments on this scent. The advertising campaign was one of my favorites and matches the juice. I expected more longevity (6 hours on my skin) but I read somewhere that this was Armani's intention so that the fragrance does not scream on an elevator but whispers...it whispers something very flirty and sweet I'm sure.

Florecita4
Florecita4

I'm buying this one again, and I'm soo happy. I used it before, and I really loved it. It's so feminine, sweet and sexy, just a lovely perfume. My mom actually tried it yesterday and while we were walking down the street I kept on repeating: "OMG, what is that beautiful scent, I remember having it?!", and the funny thing was that I thought that someone else walking down the street was wearing it, but then my mom told me that she tried Diamonds at the perfumery. She liked it too, so we agreed to buy it again. It's awesome. :)

Archie_06
Archie_06

My brother had gifted me this.. I simply loved it!
It's got a warm & feel good factor to it.. Pity they have discontinued it now!

imafreak
imafreak

i love this perfume it's the best perfume i ever had it smells just wonderful ♥

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

Nice Crisp perfume however too much Aldahydes for me, have a nearly full bottle, the bottle is lovely though

SheShe

I've received a sample of an edp lately. My previous review was about edt and I have to say in my opinion an edp version is better - there isn't the masculine note I don't like in edt and it lasts quite long.

Lyndale
Lyndale

I have longed for a fragrance which lived up to it's claims of berry top notes because I love the scent of fresh berries. Raspberries are my favourite and the spices cutting through lend it an aura of sophistication and warmth. For me, this scent just cries out "joie de vivre" and lightness of spirit.

SheShe

Why oh why is there so much patchouli? I must say I like the scent but after an hour maybe it becomes so male on me because of the patchouli-vetiver mix... The beginning is great - there are diamonds indeed, diamonds are fake but who cares, they smell/look like rich and pretty ones :) I see a girl who goes for a party dressed in this fragrance and diamonds. Great raspberry. It wears excellent during autumn. But the drydown... why oh why?

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

An initially beautiful, balanced gourmand with a modern slant, which has tremendous sex appeal...

I applied 6 heavy sprays of edp

0-15 mins - Oh yes, very impressive, took a step back, loved it. A scent which has fruit and floral but does not overdose on either, very balanced and has a modern 20-35 age feel. Delicious and cool. Projection very good

15 mins - 4 hours - Projection good, around 1.5 foot around. Settles down to a sticky rasberry- vanilla gourmand. Reminded me of Hugo Boss Intense. A very small amount of spice kicks in, but lovely smell, sunny & sweet, utterly sexy and leaves me speechless...

4 hours - 8 hours- Yummy still, becomes a little soapy, little projection, occassional whiff

This packs so much sex appeal that it should be illegal...

Quality

mil1991
mil1991

love this scent!its fresh but fruity gourmand at the same time..n the lasting power is quite impressive..

perfumeholic88

Because of this nice bottle I expected that it will be a good smell. Well, it´s not bad but nothing special. Very light and for sure nobody will ask by what are we smelling.

piapedersen
piapedersen

The reason why I bought in the first place was that the second I smelled it, it reminded me of Accenti by Gucci, which unfortunately is discontinued. This perfume is the best replacement I've found so far. Can anyone recommend another perfume with equal similarities, I would be thrilled ;O)

This fragrance has a warmth and slightly fruity sweetness, with a hint of vanilla. A very lovely sexy scent. On my skin, this is very much like the discontinued "Encounter" by Victoria's Secret, one of my all time faves that isn't listed in the database here. Diamonds is a bit more fruity, and the vanilla is more prevelent, but the reason I bought this is because of the similarity.

takeasniff
takeasniff

I think this range has been discontinued but it is everywhere here in Australia. I tried it because I thought it would be bright classy smell. I wanted it to be a little like Jadore or 5th Avenue but there was so much sweet raspberries which I didn't expect because I had not reae the reviews on here. I do like it but it was not what I wanted and so I probably wouldn't bother with it. It is very expensive and I don't trust it to last more than 5 minutes. I already have Parissiene by Yves Saint Lauren so when I want something sweet but classy I can use that.

n.hidayah
n.hidayah

i approached the perfume counter just with one intention, that is to look for a long lasting perfume. so the salelady recommended to me aqua di goia and diamonds. i was confused to pick btween the 2 but at last i bought diamonds. i agree with the comment below that it smells almost like ultraviolet, maybe a bit softer. i just hope it lasts longer on me and wont give me a headache like my other perfumes.

barbieceline
barbieceline

this is so oriental and sexy...it stays on my body/clothes for 8 hours at least.. i ll buy another bottle soon!

anyssamadison
anyssamadison

This scent has too much of a peppery smell to it for me, below it though are notes of what smell like raspberries. I own it & im sure I liked the intense version a lot better.

Quite a common aquatic scent that on me went totally harsh. Beyonce can't help this one either :) Considering that I find her own scents totally gross too, maybe she and me just don't share the same scent sense :)

Matin
Matin

This scent is very different, distinctive, modern ,sophisticated and more young ( remains safe and sophisticated woman 20+ ... hereinafter).
Something in it reminds me of Jean Paul Gaultier Madame, but lighter and brighter. Is an interesting and different scent to take into account unusual. In my opinion, great for evening outings to modern pubs :)

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

Pretty, light, clean, sweet fruity floral. I can easily pick out the rasberries at the top. When I first prayed it, it reminded me strongly of something but I couldn't figure out what. Later when I read the reviews here, I saw one person found it similar to Fantasy (Britney Spears). Well, I can see the point. Of course they are not the same. Fantasy is more fruity and somehow louder, whereas Diamonds has more sophistication and elegance. But there are certainly some similarities, I can admit as much, especially in the dry down. Fantasy has more silage and better staying power though.

I really like this fragrance and would be very happy to add it to my collection.

isi
isi

Con este perfume mantengo una relación amor - odio, a veces me gusta a rabiar en otras oportunidades me parece algo sintético o artificial, no quiero decir que sea barato ni ordinario todo lo contrario es un perfume refinado. Fuerte y suave a la vez y bastante duradero. En mi piel no lo siento gourmand ni tan dulce. Es fresco y agradable. Aunque he leído en internet que está dirigida a un público joven me parece que puede ser utilizado por mujeres de cualquier edad.

With this perfume keep a love - hate, sometimes I like to rage at other times seems to me synthetic or artificial, I do not mean to be cheap or ordinary opposite is a refined fragrance. Strong, yet soft and very durable. In my skin does not feel as sweet and gourmand. It is cool and pleasant. Although I've read on the Internet that targets a young audience I think it can be used by women of all ages.

bunnyunderbelly
bunnyunderbelly

This is a great all rounder for me. Everyone likes it, it doesn't overpower, it's a bit sexy but you can get away with it in the daytime...it's pretty perfect.

Hypnoticx
Hypnoticx

This one is a big no go for me! It's too light on my skin and it smells so common - not special.

It smells kinda chemical and after a while it smells like a sugarwatery substance... Eww...!

It also doesn't stay long on my skin (like 2 hours).

Not gonna purchase it again.

x

Morrigan
Morrigan

Just one of those "hm, nice" perfumes that you get almost accidently and then don't really feel the urge to purchase again. It's pretty, freshly floral (in a light way) and discreet. Lovely balanced. Won't mention the longevity as practically nothing endures on my skin. Still quite fun. But I have a hunch I can find something better.

guest_bia
guest_bia

i bought the smallest bottle because its too expensive but its a wonderfull fragance but not the eau de toillete it was the eau de parfum i love it and i recommend to every kind of lady

Eleiria
Eleiria

One of my best friends uses this -her boyfriend had given it as a present- and I like it on her. It's clean and sweet; not quite striking like a diamond, doesn't have much to say but it's subtle and pretty.

Rouu
Rouu

1st i wanna tell that i got it in a local swap about 2-3 mnths ago at a very GOOD price for 50ml bottle that contains about 30 ml still and i used it mean in awhile .. i LIKE IT

first time I tried I liked it from the beginning. It isn't an overpowering fragrance and more flowery while I normally like more the oriental fragrances. The ingredients are: raspberry, blueberry, gourmand, rose, lily of the valley, vanilla, cedar and amber. It really has a warm scent in the beginning but becomes fresher when it settles down.plus a green note takes me back to school garden with alot of plants that i dunt really know while lunch break :)
the notes together make a sweet floral perfume that will hopefully soften slightly with the vanilla. The Patchouli is oil from a tropical mint bush so this should give the perfume the freshness it needs to stop it from being too overpowering, I am not a fan of floral perfumes but that sweetness makes it more of a friendly perfume in a fresh classy elegant line

I am pleasantly surprised by this perfume. It is sweet, feminine and sensual without being overpowering. Although described as a floral it definitely has more of sweetness to it and I think it is an original fragrance but one that most people will like.
brilliant fume for an elegant young lady day-night use

LittleFlower
LittleFlower

To me it doesnt fit like they describe it ''like a flower that can be eaten''. To me its too fresh,not sweet at all.This fragrance would fit young women in the sunny day

Passionflower
Passionflower

I like this one, it's a very pleasant sweet (but not too sweet) fragrance. Don't think it smells very oriental, something I'd wear if I did not want to offend anyone. Happy sort of feel to it, very carefree and feminine.

Deanne
Deanne

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume. It smells so sexy and gorgeous, perfect for clubbing or just for everday use. Bad thing is it doesn't last too long on me so i spray like a crazy lady before i go out. Try applying a bit of vaseline on your skin-makes it last longer :D

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

I like it. It is sparkly by name and sparkly by nature. I like that it is kind of fruity without being too sweet. I wish it lasted longer. I might try the intense version.

I still have to find an Armani's fragrance that works with me. I find all of them gross, unbalanced, aggressive and unrefined, also very chemical. Only their first one worked for me and maybe original Gio' too.
All the new ones from Mania to Code smell crap on me.
Diamonds makes no exception togetehr with Idole. I tested both and couldn't run fast enough to scrub them. I always wondered why Armani makes so ugly perfumes, but when I smell these perfumes on other women I find them quite beautiful.
A friend of mine was wearing a beautiful, intriguing, modern and feminine fragrance with an elegant twist. I asked her what it was. To my astonishment she said: Armani's Diamonds! How can that be?
It smelt so good on her, perfume-y yes, like a concoction of many different smells you can't really define, but nonetheless beautiful, soft and seductive. Litchee, raspberry, vanilla, freesia? Where exactly? Only a single multifaceted odour came from my friend’s neck.
I've come to a convinction that Armani just doesn't work for me and this is very funny because I have the same approach to the clothes line: sometimes beautiful in themselves and elegant, but totally not fitting my body shape and personality.

egyptian_beauty99
egyptian_beauty99

AMAZING!The is An alltime favorite..I bought it for my mother for mother's day last year. And Found myself wearing it more than her..I was in love at first smell.Wishing I would have bout me a bottle.Just recently went to macy's and found out it was discontinued.Huge diaapointment, I've never smelled nothing like it.It has it's own unique smell, sweet and sexy.Defenitly a head turner and it lasts all day.Defenitly on the top of my list. favorite hands down. I am determined to find this fragrance.Will not buy it online afraid of and imposter.It's perfect for this hot summer weather coming..I'm truly in ahh.. Another heaven in a bottle.

isil
isil

Is this oriental floral? I smell fruity floral and just like givenchy ange ou demon le secret.. I love both..

guest_pearl of the ocean
guest_pearl of the ocean

This smells awesome during the heat of summer.
My first impression was that it smelt like sparkling lemonade, but in time, the dazzling aroma's of lychee and delectable raspberry became prevalant. I'm glad the floral notes (namely the rose)weren't too overdone, but it did give this fragrance a voluptuous edge.

zvoncica
zvoncica

Vanity in a bottle thy name is Diamonds.

This is by far the worst patchouli, vanilla, litchi compilation ever played to my nose. Indefinably sweet and ugly at the beginning, creepy middle powder notes, and fresh as a mud under cattle feet in last hour. Lasted for 4 hours on my wrist. I couldn’t stand it from first minute.

The stink of Angel is philharmonic orchestra compared to deaf, blind, mutilated soul of Diamonds. If there is any soul at all. Diamonds is cheap smelling, ugly and pretentious nothing.

pimentosugars
pimentosugars

Pretty bottle! Interesting that Armani market it as a 'white' fragrance because if scent has colour, this evokes a very soft pink without being too babydoll. It's a fruit cocktail sprinkled with rose petals, surprisingly crisp and clear at the start, defaults to a standard, cute if forgettable floral.

lanimar
lanimar

I like the sophistication I feel when I wear this perfume. There is something powderish and smoky in this perfume. Maybe its the amber in it. On my skin, I don't smell the floral gourmand they claim. You may say its weird but I am always reminded of classy women that smoke. Your teenagers may not appreciate this perfume unless they are a Beyonce fan. If you are looking for something different in your perfume, you might like this. And the design of the bottle make this perfume worth its price.

mandashell
mandashell

CAll me crazy but this smells to me like what Fantasy would smell like if you stripped away the uber sweetness, toned down the sillage and added a refined musk instead of the white chocolate. Smells beautiful, fruity, soft and classy. It is very nice. ;'D

Soph007
Soph007

I really want to buy this one, I've smelt it on a friend of mine and I like it because it is quite different. I like how its long lasting to!

misswhite130
misswhite130

A clean, shower fresh fragrance, but it gives me a terrible headache!

amber_glow
amber_glow

How body chemistry works... This perfume was a softer version of "diesel green feminine" on my skin. I was suprised that there is rasperry in it. I don't like diesel green but I liked this one.

Puma
Puma

I really admire Armani's fragrences!
Althought Diamonds belongs to oriental florals, is clean, light,fruity and so elegant:)

ananda
ananda

What a delightful scent! Young, joyful and sexy, with a sophisticated background. And, of course, veeery feminine!... During the first hour ou two Emporio Armani Diamonds is a very fresh, fruity fragrance. Right after you spray it on skin the raspberry bursts forward, sparkling with the lichee that is almost icy, so fresh! It's a splash of deliciousness with a very clean vibe, that really feels like a cold drink. I imagine a sophisticated raspberry and lichee iced drink, adorned with freesias... By the way, the freesia note appears really soon (to my happiness). After this first phase, Diamonds starts changing into a creamy dessert! As the raspberry quiets down, the vanilla comes forth and makes it a little less "liquid" scent. The fragrance starts "solidifing", and if it was drinkable, now it becomes edible! I imagine a raspberry bavaroise, or something like that! This is when the patchouli comes in, to kind of cut off the sweetness a little bit. Very delicate and "polite" patchouli, though, not an intruding one. The woodsy notes and the amber make a beautiful finale: vetiver is lovely and the cedar note is beautiful! It adds a little elegant touch to this flavourous fragrance... This is one of my favorite gourmand perfumes, right from the start. I really love it!

krestfallen
krestfallen

very sweet but bearable. those flowers and fruits. feel like eating a friend of mine.

guest_alexanna7
guest_alexanna7

Soft raspberry rose cedar wood and vanilla.that s what i get on me.summer frag.joie de vivre frag.and at the same time sexy and woman frag.

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

I bought a 30 ml to try it out, it is quite sweet with a hind of fruit and I am going to have to wear it more to see if I like it enough to get a larger bottle. It is definetly present and has very good staying power!

tra
tra

I liked the bottle,sparkly and very handy. But what a scent. Cheap, bubblegum indeed!I am disappointed mister Armani

guest_beyonce fan
guest_beyonce fan

BEING A BEYONCE FAN I JUST HAD TO BUY IT EVENTHOUGH SHE WAS JUST THE SPOKESPERSON OR WATEVER ANYWAY I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT, SO AMAZING, SO SEXY AND NOT ANNOYING, SO RECOMMEND IT....

hotaru
hotaru

my hubby loves this, but i hate it. my body doesnt response very well on oriental frag. in fact,on me, this smells like cheap toilet-cleaner gel and gives me nausea..

moonruby
moonruby

Oriental Floral? Are you sure?

Because my first impression is that Emporio Armani Diamonds has a more Floral Fruity note to it, considering the sparkly and fizzy notes.

Hejjdy
Hejjdy

This fragrance is so girly ...
If I feel sad I spritz it and it makes me smile . :)
And last but not least .... Beyonce is wonderful in the advertising. :)

guest_cazza
guest_cazza

just bought this for my friend as a thankyou and so have to go out and buy it again for myself smells amazing

guest_Heidi
guest_Heidi

Woaw, this fragrance is so attractive !!!
I love fresh fruits mixed with vanilla.
It's rather for young adults or teenagers.Amazing!!!!

Amirasin
Amirasin

This perfume seems to smell so much nicer on clothes than on skin! The smell lasts ages on clothes and is really sweet, clean and refreshing but on skin it seems to turn into a really light musk. I liked the sample enough to buy the 30ml but the more i use it the more i realise its not really...anything. Its just 'there' It kinda reminds me of stepping out the shower and being really clean..thats all.

gucci
gucci

armani diamonds is very light, floral and fruity top note are very nice and soft.Minutes have past by and patchouli has wormed the florals which are the middle note.than it get more worm and soft with a touch of powder great i have to say because some of the armani fragrances are a bit to strong but this one is perfect

guest_malibucowboy
guest_malibucowboy

Bubblegum bliss. With this scent I imagine it to be something a person from the future would wear. Looking at the stars from a different planet...a scent in the air reminding them to have hope for a better future.

sky76sky
sky76sky

This is a very suprising fragrance....it is the Houdini of the perfume world!

On first spritz the light citrus notes turn quickly into litchi, iced litchi. It also has a sweet coolness, like when you accidentally breathe in icing sugar. A few minutes later & the raspberry makes an appearance...& then it starts to disappear. Not just the raspberry, but the whole fragrance starts to get lighter & lighter, until it is just the faintest dusting on a fruit merangue next to a vase of lily of the valley.

But just wait... Houdini is about to make his grande sparkly reveal!

In a few minutes, the whole fragrance will start to bloom & grow & develop into a a huge over-bearing, sugar-frosted, sparkling bouquet of white & pink flowers - freesia, roses & sherbet fizz! It becomes a very luminous scent with a piercing floral heart - a true, brilliant white light that could cause headaches. Perhaps this is a nod to the clarity & sparkle of diamonds?

On me, there is only a trace of the creaminess of vanilla & cedar. The patchouli & vetiver add a delicate white pepperiness to the heady floral mix.

This scent is certainly not to my taste & is tailored towards a younger audience who enjoy fizzy alco-pops, sherbet dipdabs & Lambrini...sweet, bubbly-fresh, effervescent, white & floral. It lasted a long time on my skin & filled my nostrils when ever I moved.

MoietToi
MoietToi

I am wearing it today cause I grabbed one of those mini-sample tubes at my local perfumery. It's a nice fairly soft scent that can be worn for day it is kind of clean and simple. Now I will probabilly use the entire test tube but I probabilly won't buy it but we will see. It reminds me of Marilyn Monroe maybey it's beacuse of the name and cute packaging.

Trvevil
Trvevil

I love this one. It's gourmand, flowery, but these notes perfectly blends resulting in 'edible flower' effect as someone mentioned. Top notes are very gorgeous and last long on skin- litchi, raspberry and rose- that's top notes. I'd say for me it's one of the best top notes ever. Heart notes are a little more flowery, but raspberry is still here. I agree that it was aimed at young women likely (like most of perfumes does nowadays).
Base is nice, with remnants of fabulous top on vanilla adorned woods.
I don't like the bottle much, it looks kinda rough and something is not right with it or maybe it's only 3.4 oz bottle like that. I think smaller bottles might be cuter. Sprayer is similar to Angel sprayer and it does spill when you press slowly just a little bit. 1 short spritz would be perfectly, but I too find this perfume not being that loud to be so careful with application.

This is indeed a lovely, feminine and sweet fragrance.

The notes of raspberry and litchi are quite prominent in this fragrance, however they are not strong and overly fruity, instead they are light and sugary, almost like smelling a bag full of sweets.

The scent itself is very refreshing and pretty. In the drydown I sensed some spiciness, which I assume comes from the vetiver note. The combination of sweet fruits blended with the spices has been achieved successfully, producing a scent that is both classy and elegant.

I believe that this fragrance is being marketed to a younger audience, hence the decision in making Beyonce the face of Emporio Armani Diamonds. This scent is very appealing to younger women because it is so sweet and light, however I much prefer Versace Woman's raspberry notes over and above this fragrance, even though I'm within the targeted age range.

I agree to a certain extent that there is something in this fragrance that does smell a little artificial, but with that being said, this is not a cheap or nasty smelling perfume.

Emporio Armani Diamonds still maintains the sophistication and excellence of Giorgio Armani scents, and the lasting power is quite good.

I don't think I'll be purchasing this fragrance, but I do recommend this scent for any one who enjoys sweet fragrances like Showtime by Kylie Minogue and Can Can by Paris Hilton.

verity
verity

I would say this is a bit hit and miss. Some days it's perfect for a pleasant non offensive scent, such as for work or a simple day out. I have others I prefer, but there is something I can appreciate in that it is light, mildly sweet and sparkly like a lychee icicle, sweet-but not heavy or gourmand. The raspberry offsets it with a peppery twist. I cannot stand this if I'm getting a headache, of which I can say the same of all armani fragrance.

Ayse
Ayse

This is one of those 'ultrasonic' scents that i cant smell, only those around me can smell it... i really dont know what this smells like, but my boyfriend loved it... i wish i could smell it too:(

ineedavktion
ineedavktion

I love this perfume. I love the top notes, not too really fruity on me. The dry down is just wonderful. It is kind of sexy, but in a light carefree way. It is clean with a nice wood base, surrounded by a bunch of mellow florals.

DeLizious
DeLizious

First time I smelled it I thought it smelled like bubblegum; a bit childish. But a few months later I had a sample and tried it on... after a few hours I thought 'what is that nice smell' and then I realized that I actually love it and it's only the top notes that smell like bubblegum!

kahokero
kahokero

This is one of my favorite. I love lychee and I can smell it. It is a little sweet but not overpowering. The notes are really balanced. In Diamonds Intense, there is strong patchouli and something very sweet dominating the fragrance, but in Diamonds, everything is in perfect harmony. There is nothing like this on the market.

PolytheneGirl
PolytheneGirl

I did initially really like this one. But then the more I wore it, the more it seemed to just "be"- just a nice inoffensive scent. I ended up swopping it with a friend for another perfume...

I change my mind a lot with it though, maybe tomorrow I'll love it again!

PolarBear2
PolarBear2

I didnt like it. I had to wait a long time before it smelled better and since salesladies were using it too, I decided not to buy.

mmsmlzgud546
mmsmlzgud546

Again, just delicious! Raspberry is sweet and juicy, just enough patchouli and amber to not be heavy (barely noticable) Cedar and vanilla make it yummy and light. It smells like a angel food cake just out of the oven with raspberry jam drizzled over the top and maybe a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side. I gotta have it!!!

siskakak
siskakak

Like talcum smell...but i love beyonce when she sang diamond are girl best friend...it's sweet and long lasting!!!

katyas
katyas

I guess I have weird skin, because I don't smell raspberries at all. I get sort of an aquatic/Oriental mixture from this scent - fresh and clean with a bite. I can really smell the woods, which is a good thing for me - I like woods. I like it and my husband likes it on me, so it's all good.

Jasraeldesigns
Jasraeldesigns

I tried it today, and while I love rasberry and Vetiver, there is something odd about the mixture with the patchoulli and amber. It smells very unique for lack of a nicer term, and I have to say that the verdict is still out on this one.
It is much more sophisticated than fancy, as the litchi ensures that, but on my skin, it smells very strange. I will give it another try just to make sure but as it stands, this is not a winner for me.

Laurukka
Laurukka

I had very different expectations about this perfume before I tried it. Even it was not so striking I hoped it to be, I found it very pleasant. Raspberry and lily of the valley are very noticeable, woody notes soften it down.
This is like a sophisticated, dignified woman who has wealth and respect but who doesn't flash it around. Very nice casual perfume which makes me feel special in any occasion.
I found the bottle little bit difficult. The sprayer spills when you try to use it too gently. Lucky this is not a fragrance you have to dose very carefully. Overdoing this is unlikely.

elaida_00
elaida_00

m..i donno what to say..i tried this one in a shop.i cannt say i was overwhelemed..it`s..i donno..regular, somehow sweet like a bubblegum..armani has better ones: like EMPORIO PER LEI

Moszatka
Moszatka

My favourite fruit is raspberry, so I like this fragrance. But not just beause of the raspberry, so warm, delicious, sexy fragrance. Not too long lasting, so it's the reason of not buying it.

nefertitidancer
nefertitidancer

I like this perfume, is so classy and sweet. Not a strong sweet, and i do agree in the fact that is very feminine. Will try to have this one :0)

pearl
pearl

It is so strange, no red fruits neither flowers on me... totally aquatic, but a very nice one, probably the best. I like it!

Em89
Em89

I love this perfume, it's my favourite. Not too flashy, but very fresh, kinda sweet, good enough to eat! I always get compliments when I wear it. I find it more suitable as a day fragrance though. And i would totally recommend it for a 19yr old!

LoveScent
LoveScent

Would anyone recommend this for a 19 year old girl, who likes fruity and floral fragances? Or is it geared toward a much older woman?

vtothek
vtothek

Nice perfume - sweet and fun, but there's also a masculine side that I'm not sure I like too much. It's definately a winter perfume, so maybe when I try it on then it will smell better and more in place with the season.

amanda
amanda

I would expect something more aquatic for the name diamonds, i have never smelled diamonds though. Anyway I like its a modern scent, but ageless. i can imagine women of any age wearing this. Its a big deal from emporio armani. again:)

Aiona
Aiona

I liked this scent in a magazine strip, and so I went to the store to smell it on myself. The lady behind the counter ended up spraying it on a card, instead. And as I was hoping to try some others on my skin, I did not protest. I liked it well enough -- flower and fruity. I could smell the raspberries. I could imagine my younger cousins (< 25 yrs) wearing this scent. But, as I hopped into the car with my husband, it wasn't even one minute, before he said, "What is that HORRIBLE SMELL?"

Alas! Another 'fume bites the dust.

lovelylavender
lovelylavender

Diamonds is a pretty floral gourmand perfume. Just imagine Vera Wang Women PLUS Gourmand note. It's perfect for almost any occasion.

It's not really really special or out of ordinary, but it's nice and wearable. I live in the hot weather and it smell terrific!

What I hate about this perfume is the bottle. YSL Baby Doll, Mango Delirium or even Britney's Believe is look more diamond to me than DIAMONDS.

takemyhusbandplz
takemyhusbandplz

This is a very pretty floral gourmand. On me it is creamy amber, raspberry, vanilla and a beautiful ceder note. This is light-hearted, young and seems playful and foxy. Even tho, it's not boring at all and the notes are well-balenced. It isn't cheap smelling at all. The lasting power is quite good too.

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

Lovely scent, I also have to agree that Diamonds is the perfect name for this perfume. It has a sweet, feathery innocence to it at first, and then comes that nice sparkle once it settles. Not like anything else I have smelled.

pimpnazt
pimpnazt

"Like a flower that can be eaten" -- probably exactly what it smells like. Although, the problem is -- you wouldn't prefer to eat a rose, would you? There is something artificial about it. And I haven't figured exactly what it is I don't like, but I don't like it.

2007
Chaosnmotion
Chaosnmotion

My husband loves this... it was the first we sampled and he said it was the one. It is a lot lighter than I anticipated... to me diamonds is a very appropriate name... it is light but has a sparkle to it. I definetly caught a hint of the vanilla and raspberry... I described it as a light, clean woodsy scent with a light floral overtone...

2007

Emporio Armani Diamonds by Giorgio Armani 3.59 out of 5 based on 1148 ratings and 156 user reviews

Eau De Toilette 1oz
Emporio Armani Diamonds Cologne by Giorgio Armani, 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Eau De Toilette 1oz
Emporio Armani Diamonds Cologne by Giorgio Armani - 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Emporio Armani Diamonds Cologne by Giorgio Armani - 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Emporio Armani Diamonds Cologne by Giorgio Armani, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Perfume.com
Emporio Armani Diamonds Cologne by Giorgio Armani - 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
FragranceShop.com
Emporio Armani Diamonds Black Carat by Giorgio Armani for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 1.7 oz
FragranceShop.com
Emporio Armani Diamonds Black Carat by Giorgio Armani for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 1.7 oz
Emporio Armani Diamonds Perfume by Giorgio Armani, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
EMPORIO ARMANI DIAMONDS SUMMER for MEN by Giorgio Armani FRAICHE EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ
Emporio Armani Diamonds Perfume by Giorgio Armani - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Emporio Armani Diamonds Perfume by Giorgio Armani - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Emporio Armani Diamonds Cologne by Giorgio Armani, 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Emporio Armani Diamonds Black Carat Perfume by Giorgio Armani, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Perfume.com
Emporio Armani Diamonds Cologne by Giorgio Armani - 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Perfume.com
Emporio Armani Diamonds Black Carat Perfume by Giorgio Armani - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Emporio Armani Diamonds Perfume by Giorgio Armani, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Emporio Armani Diamonds Perfume by Giorgio Armani - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Emporio Armani Diamonds Perfume by Giorgio Armani - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
EMPORIO ARMANI DIAMONDS for WOMEN by Giorgio Armani EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
EMPORIO ARMANI DIAMONDS for WOMEN by Giorgio Armani EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Emporio Armani Diamonds by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Emporio Armani Diamonds by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.