Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Emporio Armani Diamonds Black Carat for Her Giorgio Armani for women

Emporio Armani Diamonds Black Carat for Her Giorgio Armani for women
dislike

Emporio Armani Diamonds Black Carat for Her Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Emporio Armani Diamonds Black Carat for Her Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Emporio Armani Diamonds Black Carat for Her Giorgio Armani for women Pictures

Emporio Armani Diamonds Black Carat for Her by Giorgio Armani is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Emporio Armani Diamonds Black Carat for Her was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Cavallier. Top note is freesia; middle note is rose; base notes are benzoin and vanilla.

Freesia

Rose

Benzoin Vanilla

Emporio Armani Diamonds
Emporio Armani Diamonds Intense

Emporio Armani Diamonds Black Carat for Her Fragrance Reviews

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A frag oozing with sex appeal, which is also lovely with good projection and longevity of 18+ hours

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 - 1.5 hours- 1.25 foot projection. This is 90% the same as the original; the difference is that there is an almost blackcurrant medicinal twist added to this frag, plus it does not feel like it has as much projection

1.5 hours - 5 hours - 1.15 foot projection, the projection is actually very good and stays strong, and soon this becomes a sweet vanilla, same as the original, which is almost like candy on the skin

5 - 9 hours 6 inch projection with occasional wider wafts, this frag is delightful

10 -12 hours- 2 inch projection

12-18 hours. Next day, still strong on my skin with some sillage. Washed, who knows how long it would have lasted. It lasts for days on clothes.

This frag is so close to the original, but I prefer the original and have bought a couple of bottles for my wife - the original has more complexity and depth imho

Cocktail dresses, skinny heels, girls night out, glam

Affordable

Very Good

Coupe_de_femme
Coupe_de_femme

I saw a deal for this perfume and read a number of reviews, so I decided to go and try it out in a local perfume store. I fell in love with it from the first spritz on a tester sheet.

This perfume is feminine, but also quite androgynous which makes it sexy and enticing. I love that it's oriental and I personally prefer it to it's original sister fragrance. I can only describe this scent as oriental and is perfect for colder or cooler weather.

I must warn you, if it loves your skin, it could make you irristible to your other half ;)

dimplesg
dimplesg

This is a beautiful perfume but spray with caution. I think 2 sprays of this is probably the limit for me & I like quite strong, heady perfumes. This is so nice, like the original but with a lot more depth. Very sexy and sensual - I love it.

I dont know but on me it is all balsamic vibe, dry, spicy, I didnt care for it...not that it is bad, but not working for me,so I gave it away! some Emporio Diamonds seem to be put together rather cheaply, they just dont leave a lasting impression ..not enough to buy any..

jedrzejowskia
jedrzejowskia

Very ok, simple little gem. Nothing amazing or outstanding in terms of olfactory experience.
A pretty, safe and cute scent.

I like to spray it around me as well as on me.
Don't get me wrong, I like it. But is it a love? No.
Is it pleasant? Very much so.

I'd recommend it if you're looking for those cute carefree days.

Smell lasts longer on fabric, on my skin it disappears (of course) but my skin eats scent so...

I get a very blackberry jam/ soft vanilla vibe with a pointy sharp edge which tickles my nose in a nice way. 0 roses, ha!
This is not an oriental on me unfortunately.

Edit: Holllaaaaa! It's now lunch time and I am smelling the most DELISH berry vanilla. Whoa!!! I love this. For winter?? Yum Yum!
Still not in my top 10 but might be in my top 11???

Sillage 3/5
Projection (on fabric) 5/5
Projection (on skin) 3/5
Lasting: 4 hours +

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

This version is a bit more sensual and warmer than the original. The gentle and modest spicy aspects of the Freesia are a nice addition to this scent.
The (vanilla-like) benzoin is more present on my skin than the actual vanilla.
On my skin this is not a heavy scent at all. It's present yet soft. Very inoffensive in my opinion.
I can smell it on myself for 4 to 5 hours.
I was hoping for a bit more 'oomph' though for it's price.
♥♥♥

LuciaMD
LuciaMD

It is a heavy sexy oriental perfume. Great for special occasions and sexy dates

Dollycat
Dollycat

I love the diamond collection of Armani. I have the intense which i adore and this is also a oriental sweet delightful scent. I have only smelled but definitely will buy it because i love the sexy, sweet orientals very much.

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

@MARA-GOSHA.....THANKS FOR THE SWAP...! I REALLY LIKE THIS...VERY SWEET BUT I LIKE.

nazza28
nazza28

Just received this in the mail today from the UK. Ooooh **swoon** I am in love, this has everything that I love from the original fragrance but smoother, none of the sharpness that it's predecessor has. So worth the extra cost and such a gorgeous bottle, mmm very happy :))

mar-gosha
mar-gosha

Too sweet, too heavy, too strong for me. I have it, but don't use it often. I think I'll give it a try again in the fall or winter, when days get cooler. It is almost suffocating, although I like the note of freesia. I used just a little bit on my wrist and that was enough to make me nearly sick. I have EDP that I blindly purchased on Ebay, maybe EDT is not so intense. Please don't get me wrong - the fragrance itself is not bad, it could be pleasant. It's just the intensiveness, the feeling that you put on too much (although it was just one tiny spritz on the wrist)that makes me feel overwhelmed. I will have to find a way to use it so it's just a subtle scent, not so "straight in the face".

Mannie
Mannie

I was trying to find something for my mothers birthday. She's in her mid 40's and I'm in my late 20's so I found it hard to find her something that smelt nIce but did t want to make guys head turn. I was given a selection of scents to try and I didn't want something to youn or to old lady like. I called this out as I always feel armani is timeless with there scents. I didn't really take in the scent in the store as I was in and out really. When I managed to get her the fragrance and she applied I was pretty amazed. This is sexy and so appealing to my nose that I applied some on my arm as I left just so I could keep smelling it. From a guy this defi ately has the wow factor!!

Siri L
Siri L

If this was a LE release I'm very glad I made sure to get it. The original Diamonds instantly became a favourite of mine, and I've been collecting flankers since. Black Carat is pretty much what the drydown of the original gets to on my skin, only better. It's slightly warmer, softer, sexier...

Maybe I'm too accustomed to the scent, or perhaps it blends very well with my skin, either way it seems to disapper rather quickly, and I'd like some more staying power.

Winterturbo
Winterturbo

This is a soft feminine scent, dominated by freesia and benzoin, not loud or anything. Almost like a softer Black XS. Nothing real black about it either, it isnt very original, but I enjoy wearing it.Definitely a cooler weather type of scent.

dadulka82
dadulka82

must have
love it, so seductive and sexy!!!

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

1st of all there's no link between this one & the original one .. and I prefer the original more ..

about this one : As sample As the 4 Notes :)

Vanilla & benzoin mixed with rose & Freesia .. you can smell the 4 notes at the same time clearly in a sweet way..

Jacques Cavallier can make much better than this one ..

Light & shy sillage in the other hand its lasting power is pleasant ..

vertigo
vertigo

I agree with the previous reviewer that this is the best version of Diamonds!

Freesia dominated the top notes and I was so surprised that the scent was so 'unsimilar' to the original. I liked it instantly!
Then came vanilla that rounded, smoothed and sweetened the composition.
The typical gourmand Diamonds rose comes in the base notes.

I really like this simple floral scent, the way it develops, the bottle ...
Bravo for Jacques Cavallier & Armani for this great flanker!

leenie1989
leenie1989

I didn't like the original diamonds... So I was pleasantly surprised by this one! I find it to be a much darker, sexier scent, the freesia note is beautiful, and I can detect a strong, slightly boozy berry note! The bottle is beautiful too!

twillocks
twillocks

Want, Want, Want. . . can't wait to try this!!

Emporio Armani Diamonds Black Carat for Her by Giorgio Armani 4.12 out of 5 based on 101 ratings and 19 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds Black Carat for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds Black Carat for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Emporio Armani Diamonds Black Carat for Her by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Emporio Armani Diamonds Black Carat for Her by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.