Designers » F-H » Woody Spicy « Groups

Emporio Armani Diamonds Black Carat for Him Giorgio Armani for men

Emporio Armani Diamonds Black Carat for Him Giorgio Armani for men
dislike

cacao
Emporio Armani Diamonds Black Carat for Him Giorgio Armani for men Pictures Emporio Armani Diamonds Black Carat for Him Giorgio Armani for men Pictures Emporio Armani Diamonds Black Carat for Him Giorgio Armani for men Pictures

Emporio Armani Diamonds Black Carat for Him by Giorgio Armani is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. Emporio Armani Diamonds Black Carat for Him was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Cavallier. Top notes are bergamot and sichuan pepper; middle notes are benzoin and cacao; base notes are vetiver, guaiac wood, oakmoss, cedar and amber.

Bergamot Sichuan Pepper

Benzoin Cacao

Vetiver Guaiac Wood Oakmoss Cedar Amber

Emporio Armani Diamonds Black Carat for Him Fragrance Reviews

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Black Carat is a perfect dupe of Kokorico by JPG.
They are both woody juices with similar spicy edge and rich sweet cocoa note lingering in the background.
Very versatile – perfect for an office day if applied sparingly, as well as an evening for two if applied with a more generous hand.
Black carat lasts ages and has highly detectable silage.
It is truly addictive, I simply cannot stop myself from sniffing my wrist and a blotter.
Even though I personally do not mind wearing male fragrances – I would stay clear from Black Carat as to me, the fragrance feels essentially and exclusively masculine, it screams A MAN that is A MAN – powerful, confident, strong, ambitious.
I hope my man will love it.
I certainly will, on him.
Money well spent, that's for sure.

pjd1234
pjd1234

black carat definitely reminds me of the diamonds version but only in the opening though sweet bergamot with pepper give it a sweet vibe but suddenly changes into something I cant describe the cacao and benzoin middle notes gives it something I cant describe spicey sweet?? I guess.. but pleasant, drydown a bit of woodiness and still sweet mixed, amber definitely noticeable definitely a lot darker than the original and better composition over all from top to buttom a love for me on this one a very versatile fragrance daytime or night my rate.

longevity solid 6-8 hours 8/10
projection/sillage moderate 7/10 I don't understand the voting for heavy but just moderate imo.
overall smell a solid 8/10 for even 8.5 solid composition.
uniqueness 7/10 nothing very unique it will remind you of the original but indeed better.
price vs quality this is were this fail I got mine for 50us bucks 50ml and that very pricey well all with Armani frags 5/10 on this one
versatility night or day preferred cold weather but I think a good summer nights frag as well.

dda
dda

I dislike how most fragrances that are most suited for the winter, automatically gets put in the ''nighttime-wear'' category as well. I just got this discontinued gem in the mail, and this is no doubt the first scent i've come across, that i would dare to categorize as a ''daytime'' scent best suited for a cold climate

bazil14
bazil14

the original diamonds pour homme dna is present in this only this is mor deep and of better quality than the original it feels more like a new and improved rather than a original new fragrance as if it should have been an intence version none the less this is quality juice worthy of anyones money definarly a autumn winter fragrance that opens with a intence zesty choclaty vibe that stays pretty consistant throughout and a real nose pleaser to both sexes longivitys very good projection is also good but in a soft mellow way verdict 9/10 get it while its still around

Diamonds is a unique usage of bergamot. It's quite fruity and only mildly bitter. There's a bit of smoke in here. Enough to smell it, not so much as to turn off most consumers. To me this is more about benzoin than chocolate. I get it, faintly, but I don't see it as a cacao bomb. More like capitalizing on a trendy note.
I think this is nice, if not terribly unique. I like it better than the majority of newer men's fragrances I've tested recently, but I don't feel a need to own it.

PaulDJ
PaulDJ

I'm really into the Original Diamonds, liked the summer flanker as wel but this is my faveourite of them all, better longevity, projection and a deeper, woodier and mature smell. This is so classy it's unreal.

BLOODHOUND
BLOODHOUND

I had the original Diamonds pour homme which I enjoyed but never fell in love with. This latest audition to the line gives me all the things that I felt were missing from the original composition. The woodiness and the cocao have been amped up giving this more depth, class and masculinity over the original.

For those that haven't yet wrapped their nostrils around this, it opens with a sweet citrusy/strawbery like opening which eventually gives way to the cocao and the woods. It is a fairly rich fragrance more suited to cooler weather or nights in my opinion.

I haven't worn it long enough to comment on projection or longevity but it seems reasonably strong.

All in all a good bottle of juice. Shame Armani fragrances cost so much. I can only assume the juice contains the blood of unicorns and fairy dust to warrant such a steep price. Honestly I'm considering just smelling like sweat from now on. It is far cheaper. Alternativly I might start wearing Drakkoir Noir. You can pretty much get an 800ml bottle of that for £1.56 these days.

norsende
norsende

Smells good and kinda classy, very similar to the original Diamonds but a bit darker. Longevity is way better on my skin, at least 6-7 hours although it doesn't project much. Good for every day use I'd say, but works for nights out too.

bp
bp

I love the composition of this perfume.
Must be nice.
If this fragrance has a good longevity and projection can be here a very interesting scent.

Emporio Armani Diamonds Black Carat for Him by Giorgio Armani 4.49 out of 5 based on 76 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds Black Carat for Him fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds Black Carat for Him, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Emporio Armani Diamonds Black Carat for Him by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Emporio Armani Diamonds Black Carat for Him by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.