Designers » F-H » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Emporio Armani Diamonds Eau de Toilette Giorgio Armani for women

Emporio Armani Diamonds Eau de Toilette Giorgio Armani for women
dislike

Emporio Armani Diamonds Eau de Toilette Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Emporio Armani Diamonds Eau de Toilette Giorgio Armani for women Pictures

Emporio Armani Diamonds Eau de Toilette was introduced in 2009, as a new object of affection created by Armani. Its flacon is shaped like aquamarine diamond, symbol of youth and energy, which cuts green nuances of perfume fluid. The secret of new aromas lies in the game of contrasts, fresh and luminous opening and sexy, casual notes. Top notes incorporate bergamot, pink pepper, adding romantic rose petals, vetiver and musk. It is complementary with two previous editions, ideal for morning, while Emporio Armani Diamonds EDP and Intense are perfect for day and evening.

Pink Pepper Bergamot

Rose

Vetiver Musk

Emporio Armani Diamonds

Emporio Armani Diamonds Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

ebru.s
ebru.s

I admit that this scent is just not for everyone. However, when you wear it, it gives a feeling that you're a special and confident person. It is a cheerful scent. In my opinion it is a very suitable scent for sunny days for girls between 20-25.

Neutral Review: It has soft fruity notes in it but in general its a watery aromatic scent with a some cold spicyness.

angelamaria1234
angelamaria1234

I really tried so hard to like this perfume, since I smelled the man version and I loved it. However, it comes too spicy and herbal in my skin, almost like Vick vapor rub, it too hard for a 23 year old to use.

janelle70
janelle70

Pleasant, soft opening which disappears after a few minutes then returns as a musky slightly woody drydown. A complete misnomer for the name "Diamonds" if ever there was one. Was expecting a fragrance with such a name to present more value in it in terms of fragrance, sillage, and longevity.

birdy
birdy

it smell exactly like vicks vaporub, Nice!

goodcupoftea
goodcupoftea

i love this scent- i have eau de toilette version. Its smell flowery and creamy, more of a rose and freezie, lilys...beautiful...but VERY soft and short-lasting. I dont feel it on me in 30 minutes - its totally gone. I think eau de Parfum is more long-lasting...

Bloom24
Bloom24

I had this scent for almost a year now but didn't use it. Evrey time I had a sniff something too spicy came to my senses and I had to put the bottle back on the shelf...untill one day.
I was kind of stressy and excited that day, my friends came over to dinner at mu house for the first time and I wanted evreyone to feel good. It was a beautyfull sunny autumn weekend day and we were all sitting on the terrace talking. That moment the wind started blowing easily. My good friend was staying right next to me....at first I sensed something a little peperry, but also sweet. The smell was somehow familiar but still different. As we talked I was strugeling in my mind to recognize the scent and I realized that it was very familiar with the one I considered untill now ...too spicy.
From that moment on, I tried to familiarize myself with the combination of the two aromas in my mind. I didn't realize how much I liked the scent untill the late autumn days, when the wheather got colder and the wind started to blow almost evrey day.
I think, in my mind I'll always asociate this scent with chill early autumn evenings with soft wind blowing and surrounded by dear friends.

Alfimaus
Alfimaus

i got it as a gift, but i really can't stand the smell of this. sorry, it's not for me.

i'm open for a swap.

RugosaAlba
RugosaAlba

Used to buy all Armani fragrances that would be launched. This one left no memories.

dkny27
dkny27

Didn't expect the scent I experienced from this. I thought I was going to smell an overpowering floral with a lot of heavy sweetness. Instead Diamonds is a warm bright peppery floral, almost verging on spicy but with a clean musky finish. Very pleasantly different.

hfkshkdjhfdfjk
hfkshkdjhfdfjk

I don't understand how people can dislike this perfume!!! I don't understand it at all... This one is one of my favourites..

vanessaDelarosea
vanessaDelarosea

i love this perfume it's cute but sexy at the the same time i love wearing this perfume when im going out somewhere spacial number 1 perfume i love it ♥

diana_d
diana_d

I just love this, it's fun and sexy(I don't like EDP, too sweet and just sweet). I can't really distinguish the notes, to me it's floral,sweet and a bit spicy. The fragrance doesn't change much during the day on my skin(usually I'm fascinated how perfume notes unfold into something new while wearing it), but in this case I am happy to feel the scent on my skin and enjoy it for about 6 hours(there's rarely a perfume I like that lasts as much on my skin)

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

Diamond EDT is watery, floral, fruity, creamy and intoxicating. There must be some vodka or another kind of wine in it, bc it really makes me intoxicated. My first impression on it is: Amazing, Sexy, very Armani.

But the dry-down is a bit too quickly, about 2 hrs it turned into a woody base on my hand (or maybe that was bc I was shopping and touched too many things by the hand). IMO generally this one is suitable for humid-hot summers. I'd like to try it again to see its real longevity.

Veroronnieronron
Veroronnieronron

Oh, the horror. This is such a strong fragrance, and even if I spritz on just a teeny bit, I dont like it. Since getting this Ive become suspicious of every fragrance with patchouli. And the rose is an EVIL rose. Is anyone familiar with Robitusin? I swear, it smells just like that!

Schnuppernase
Schnuppernase

The Eau de Toilette is completely enough, you don´t have to buy the EdP because THIS is really long lasting, although it´s an EdT!!!!
Don´t listen to the other comments.

How can someone say that this is NOT sweet??? Hello?^^

It´s VERY sweet but also musky. Smells like delicious juicy raspberries with a hint of musk in the drydown.
Such a beautiful, glamorous and yummy scent!!!
Somehow this is a summer scent to me.
I adore it... I adore the whole "Diamonds" range.

starlight~girl:)
starlight~girl:)

Update 4/27 ~ I am so sorry I was informed that this is not the one recomended to me, and that the edp and edt are completely different. I had no idea! Now I have to find out which one was the one, that the girl at the perfume counter sampled for me? So confusing lol. I apologize to those who love this... So sorry it's not my category of perfume I love. I will probably have to get a sample of the other one now. So confused lol. :)

~~~~~~~~
for some reason this was recomended to me for my list of berry fragrances. :( What was I thinking lol. I could have looked up the catagory here? "woody musk" not my perfume genre. :(

Oh well. Gifting this sample to my Mom. She seems to like it. Is it me or does this kind of musk smell like a man's calogne? maybe it's my nose or chemistry. I am happy I get samples now and don't spend on a bottle until I get to know the fragrance. :)

I am sorry this just smells like something that a man should wear not a woman. Am I wrong? Well it must smell amazing on some women. Unfortunately not this one. :)

There is nothing sweet, floral, for feminine about it. If you like musk scents you will love this.

uzoeniamogu
uzoeniamogu

I have it and it smells nice in the morning but by mid day i cant even remember what i used cos it just disappears.

belafile
belafile

After a friend's suggestion I went to buy another perfume, but left the shop with Diamonds EDT. I like the smell, a bit spicy, fresh and sweet at same, perfect for the day time. I like also the fact that I can smell it even at the end of a working day.

nobs7@hotmail.com
nobs7@hotmail.com

I bought G/A's Diamonds limited edition and loved the smell....I believe I have finally found my signature fragrance...it blends well with my body chemistry and really gives me a unique "identity"...the first time i wore it, I received many compliment and one of the females I work with actually went out and purchased a bottle the very next day.

guest_aa
guest_aa

I have this perfume it smells very nice.This is the only Armani perfume i like.The bottle is very nice and looks like a proper real gem diamond.

Zocha
Zocha

I think it's a nice and well balanced fragrance. It's yummy raspberry sweet, but not too sweet. Then the flowery notes take over, mostly freesias and Lilly of the valley on me, but not overwhelming. I don't get much of oriental but it is there. I had a pleasure to sniff my testing spritz for more than six hours, not bad. The bottle on the other hand is ugly! looks so cheap in person! In general I'm not fond of Armani's fragrances bottles, to me they are like a contrary to his fabulous clothing :)
Diamonds Eau de Toilette is much nicer on me than the 2007 Diamonds, however, both not good enough to buy a whole bottle

vertigo
vertigo

I think it's the weakest one in Diamonds collection.
It's all about rose, but for me it's an unpleasant, cheap rose with some watery background.
The best thing about it is its drydown - very comfortable, musky, a bit spicy, staying close to the skin.
It's nice and discreet, but not unique in my opinion.

But if you liked the other two, you may like this one - as it is written above - for the morning :)

Emporio Armani Diamonds Eau de Toilette by Giorgio Armani 3.24 out of 5 based on 166 ratings and 22 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds Eau de Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Emporio Armani Diamonds Eau de Toilette by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Emporio Armani Diamonds Eau de Toilette by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.