Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Emporio Armani Diamonds Intense Giorgio Armani for women

Emporio Armani Diamonds Intense Giorgio Armani for women
dislike

Emporio Armani Diamonds Intense Giorgio Armani for women Pictures

Emporio Armani Diamonds Intense is an irresistible edition of a gourmet fruity-floral blend, which harmonizes a symbol of femininity with rose aromas mixed with fruity accords. This combination attracts and seduces leaving an amazing fragrant trail. The perfume has been on the market since September 2008 and is available as 50 and 100 ml EDP. Both editions of Diamonds are advertised by Beyonce Knowles.

Raspberry Litchi

Freesia Rose Lily-of-the-Valley

Vetiver Patchouli Cedar Vanilla

Emporio Armani Diamonds Black Carat for Her

Emporio Armani Diamonds Intense Fragrance Reviews

Whiteclimax
Whiteclimax

This smells like the original but is stronger, heavier.
If the original can be worn anytime, this one is more for night.
It has the same sweet smell of turkish delight! Definitely suits me :D

0829am
0829am

I was very much in love with this scent when I bought it. Vanilla, raspberry and roses. It smelled so yummy and I thought I could just keep smelling this all day. Alas, my wish came true. The longevity is superb - I am able to smell a light skin scent after 12 hours in a humid climate, even after a good scrubbing in the shower.

Unlike some of the other reviewers, this was such a sillage monster on me! If I got too heavy handed with the application, I sometimes felt like there was a sweet cloud following me around and I was intoxicating others around me. Definitely not recommended for work but would be a great nighttime scent!

Well, too much of a good thing is bad. After getting through half the bottle, I got tired of this one and decided to swap it away.

the_new_esta
the_new_esta

I love this so much! The only reason I stopped wearing it was because I get sick a lot, and if I'm listening to a song or wearing the same fragrance all the time - eventually all I have to do is hear or smell it and I feel sick, so I gave this to my mum :(. Should steal it back now that it's been a year.
11/10 for this!

SandraV
SandraV

This is SO pretty-I get raspberry,soft litchi,vanilla and rose;not much else but that combo is gorgeous so I'm fine with the lack of other notes.It reminds me faintly of Yves Rocher 'Candied Mallows' but more tart.From start to finish it is a very light, bright fragrance and oddly enough I get none of the spicy bottom notes...just sweet and fresh all the way.I have never tried the original so can't compare but after smelling this I plan on finding some.This scent just makes me happy.:)

goodcupoftea
goodcupoftea

it smells of litchies and roses - soft elegant and moder. Gorgeous....i LOVE IT - and i have a lot of parfums as collection, this one one of my favourites.

fierce poodle
fierce poodle

I'm disappointed. I'd hoped for a cloud of floral & fruity fragrance to waft about me, but instead it has a weak, synthetic, old lady smell on me. (Granted, I am anticipating my 66th birthday later this week, but I don't want to wear a perfume that advertises the fact!) I'm not getting roses from it, but I guess it's all about how the fragrance reacts with one's personal chemistry.

Incidentally, if you want to remove a fragrance from your skin, as I did this one, use RUBBING ALCOHOL -- never water (with or without soap). The water reacts with the perfume & makes it worse, but the alcohol removes the scent. You can wash the remnants off after using the alcohol.

Aina Harryna
Aina Harryna

Really love this perfumes. My favorite perfumes all time. So sexy. Soft but lasting!

fdmc
fdmc

I love all Armani fragrances and this is one of my favorites. This divine composition, gives the woman a sense of security and audacity. To me this perfume is synonymous with femininity.
What I like most about this scent notes are woody and ambery that bring all the sensuality.
The bottle of this perfume is great, a diamond is that all women want to have.
This stronger version is the best for me, has a good sillage and excellent longevity.
A true must-have modern perfumery.

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

A sweet clean woody rose.
It opens with woody and slightly sour scent, then becomes more rosy. The dry down has prominent vanilla and raspberry. It stays clean throughout the whole time (think "clean" as in Chloe EDP, but not as metallic).
A very pleasant feminine scent.

rochie
rochie

Uuuh, i feel sick! Not my best perfume purchase.

fb.candice
fb.candice

I wouldn't wear this in the daytime. It smells sensuous, sweet and heavy.

Sirenn
Sirenn

Woody, sweet, fruity, vanilla ... these are all accords that would have me writhing with pleasure, but Diamonds Intense is emphatically, unapologetically, and irritatingly all about the rose. Ugh, the ROSE!

As I'm typing this, I notice that the very first review on this perfume is from Vertigo, who writes: "like a doughnut with a rose filling". This encapsulates Diamonds Intense quite perfectly, and I suppose would be delicious if you're a lover of rose perfumes, but it's one of the most unappealing scents to me, and certainly the most undesirable floral.

If nothing else, wearing Diamonds Intense has taught me a lesson in carefully paying attention to the heart notes of a perfume. No matter how lovely the accords are, or how yummy the top & base notes sound, usually the heart notes are what determines if something is a love/loathe for me. And in this case, a rose by any other SCENT would smell much sweeter!

Luxury Gal
Luxury Gal

Beautiful scent and it's long lasting to. The original one smells the same but don't last as long as the intense. I notice a sweet raspberry mixed with a spicy vanilla.

Anja_Karenina

I love this one! I wore this at a dinner party and I was enchanted by its effect.
This is a mature, sophisticated glamorous perfume. When I wear this, I feel that I smell "expensive" so as superficial as this sounds, it suits fancy dinner parties very well.

It's a sparkly champagne scen and it's more spicy on me rather then fruity sweet. I find that the original EDP DIAMONDS is more masculine and watered down whereas the EDT is just too "fresh" and "aquatic".

Anja_Karenina

I am one of the luckiest women out there to own a 100ml bottle of this discontinued gorgeous gem. I want to write a full review but I haven't worn it all day yet to experience the full effect so it wouldn't do this scent full justice. However, I couldn't resist commenting beforehand. I wore this one to bed and all I can say for now is a kind of a grown-up version of LADY MILLION.

merlin
merlin

A Turkish delight ;) another Loukhum ...

it smells so yummy an delicious without being cloyingly sweet ...

I could bath in It

smile4thecamera
smile4thecamera

Had it not been for another member of Fragrantica, I'd have never tried this little gem of a perfume. I cannot find anything *not* to like about it! A nice woody floral with a lovely sparkly vanilla at the dry-down. It makes me smile each time I wear it and has turned me into a major wrist sniffer. On my skin it projects pretty well and is long-lasting. If you want to buy someone a scent but don't know what to buy them, go for this one - it's wonderful!

szignarovics.orsolya
szignarovics.orsolya

I love it... Everytime!

Batey2008
Batey2008

My old stand by! Vanilla and rose delight! When I run out, I always buy more. Just to have on hand.

terranova
terranova

I had to wash this off my wrist, it smells disgusting!

Felonia
Felonia

Stronger and heavier than I would normally wear. It seems like a special occasion sort of perfume to me, but the right person could wear this every day. With a light touch, of course.

I have a sample of this, not a bottle. I'm starting to feel like I need a perfume like this in my collection!

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

Have to say I hated it, ignored it for a year.. just tried it again, and I absolutely love it. It almost reminds me of a summer version of Givenchy's Hot Couture... a candied raspberry, a bit smokey, just slightly peppery yet bright and sparkeling.. even creamy, which is an atribute I always look for in a perfume. It's kind of an original fruity scent. Not too many raspberry non bitter/sharp perfumes with hints of pepper and possibly a peppery patchouli.. with aldahydes or atleast a slight aldahlydic effect... and with a decidant creamy patchoulied vanilla.... very nice, very yummy, and the ever so slightly powdered rose is somewhat disguised by and brightened by a light citrus musk, makes this very sexy, and this really isn't my thing.. buy I'm totally vibing this perfume right now, and even though it does have a syrupy or candied element it's really not overly sweet :D

It also somewhat reminds of of Jean Paul Gaultier's Ma'Dame ... soft little powerdry yet so optimistic and sweet with a side of pepper.. although far less of a pepper feel to diamonds intense... but its there... oooh i love this stuff, very sexy... and even though it's a bit thick I could very much see pulling this off during the summer months

I think the reason that perfumes such as Diamonds Intense, Hot Couture, and Ma'dame dont sell well and are discontinued very early on. Is that they take aspects from the very young'ish perfumes and put them with more sophisticated notes such as spices and pepper possibly adahydes and inscense.... so while it will attract many, it will also often have an aspect that most wont like, that will turn them off from actually purchasing, but these do tend to have a cult following...those rare individuals that can appreciate when both genres are combined to create something brilliant.I'm convinced that, for the ones that can appreciate both at once... will absolutely love this stuff

Real notes
Lychee, Raspberry

Freesia, Muguet, Rose

Vanilla, Patchouli, Cedar, Vetiver

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

oh this is so thick and sweet....mmmm
warmed up raspberry jam and vanilla with rose petals
so sweet, lipstick-ish, warm, velvety, gooey and sweet
i loooove this so feminine and so romantic scent
side note: smells amazingly similar to by night jette joop

mirandaslaysdragons
mirandaslaysdragons

I loved this fragrance... was super bummed when they discontinued it. It was intoxicating--in a VERY good way.

dfwag2011
dfwag2011

A pleasant-smelling powdery floral. Would not repurchase, however, because staying power is nada. Strangely, I find the original Diamonds to be more "intense".

juanma
juanma

Bellissimo. Amo esta fragancia. Ultra femenina y elegante.

Helene
Helene

My own impressions about this fragrance - terrible. I bought original DIAMONDS, I liked it very much at first, but when in a couple of mounths I smelled this one on my relative,I began to almost @hate@ both of them. Don't know why, this intense version has turned my @adore@ to @can't stand it anymore@. Maybe the reason lies in my relative, who use this perfume almost in any case. SO SA-A-A-D!

aleherz
aleherz

I love it!

rubarba
rubarba

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this fragrance. I for one liked from the beginning a lot more Intense than Diamonds. The difference between these two being that the first is a bit sweeter and spicier than the latter. It`s a fragrance that will stay with you the whole day and even after you take a shower some reminiscences will persist on your skin. In my opinion this is a sweet, gourmand fragrance.. but by far not as sweet as others (like Chopards Casmir for instance.. or even Lolita Lempicka), and for this reason I think that Intense makes a great day-perfume which you could wear even during summer (though it may be a bit too much on a hot summer day).

This starts off a little more feminine and deeper than the original. But the scent is not "intense" as you might expect it. It reminded me of a drugstore-floral-fruity-gourmand with a light crisp feeling. The drydown was rather bad and gave me a sickening feeling. So I agree with anna.023 on that. Had to wash it off too.

anna.023
anna.023

I liked diamonds, it was a sweet scent, I got a lot of raspberry on my skin, so it was very plesant. But intense? Oh god NO, NO NO! It made me feel sick and I couldnt wash it off, it was stuck to my wrist no matter what. It was really horrible.

It was very, very spicy. But not in a good intresting way. Headick was just the top of the iceberg.. I bought it blind and really regreted it. I don't know who will wear this? An very old, non classy lady?

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

There is no vetiver note listed, but on my skin I smell spicy vetiver and fruit liquer. A bit sharp, and at the same time, deeply sweet. Delicious!!

WyldaWilson

Im also ashamed to say after my first bottle it was discontinued so I went nuts and bought 4 bottles online.

WyldaWilson

This perfume is one of my all time favorites. At first I hated that I liked this perfume. I hate the advert and the cheap bling marketing of the perfume. However the more I used this perfume the more I started to love it. Two things: Men always ask me what Im wearing when I wear it. Second: You can wear this perfume to ANY occasion.
At first it starts with a high champagne like smell, which then morphs into a well balanced accord of rose and amber. The tail of this perfume is always warm vanilla with hints of amber. LOVE it.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

I prefer the origial as it is fresher. This one is very sweet with lots of vanilla in the dry down.

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

Delicious fruity floral gourmand!
On me it's sweet, but not as sweet and fruity as the Escada summer editions, although there is a resemblance. The sweetness is a bit spicy vanillic, it actually reminds me of Kenzo Jungle le Tigre. That is nice indeed. It doesn't have much development, but it's pleasant. I got it in a swap, true I would have never purchased it myself, but now that I have it, I enjoy it. I keeper in my book, feminine, sweet, very girly-girly. I don't know the original, but don't be fooled by the "intense" word - it's not intense in any way, just nice and it inspires confidence.
Lovely day time fragrance - with a tiny oriental feel to it. Don't dismiss it just because it's a fruity floral. It has a little kick in it :)

Trvevil
Trvevil

At first I just couldn't decide if I like it or not. I actually never tested this Intense one, but I liked original one. The yummy rose fragrance. It would sit ages on my wishlist, but I would always buy something else. Then, when I had some money at moment, I grabbed this one, cause it was on discount.
So it's basically the same, but stronger and more intoxicating. I like to wear it as 'something fruity, fresh, casual'. At moment I lack something really fruity and yummy, and find that I really need one. This one is more serious than that, but it's amazing ^^ Raspberry delight, he he

guest_lovsweet1
guest_lovsweet1

LOVE IT! ITS BEING DISCONTINUED, SO I GRABBED A BIG BOTTLE..SO NICE..

lucifera
lucifera

to me it smells like a lighter and more acceptable version of vivienne westwoods boudoir!
its nice i do like it! i'll buy this someday

guest_psykhe
guest_psykhe

I was not very convinced when I first bought this, but after using it for a while I just felt in love with the smells. It lasts for hours on my body and it developes very well on my skin. I had many compliments from guys&girls and they always ask me what am I wearing. So it is not so mainstream afterall. It is the only parfume I bought the 2nd bottle in a row and now want to buy the 3rd, but I like to change sometimes... :)

guest_emma
guest_emma

This is probably the least multi-facetted frgrand I have ever tried. From the first spray until 6-7 hours (it´s lasting power on me)later this fragrance doesn´t develop at all.
It stays like another reviewer said a veeery sweet donut with rose from the beginning to "the end".
Not sophisticated or elegant, Just SWEET.

guest_Andrea
guest_Andrea

This is my perfume hands down it's my signature scent. I love it and I don't care what anyone says!! :) I read some other reviews that said it was too main stream...It's not main stream where I come, from let me tell you :) I love it and everyone loves the way it smells on me :) I cant say enough about it haha!! love love love.

deeannek
deeannek

I love this one. On my skin I first notice a sparkling note that reminds me of popping a cork on Champagne followed by a nice fruity mixture that lasts and lasts. Whenever I wear this I think of New Years Eve.

guest_Annalisa
guest_Annalisa

Diamonds Intense smells exactly like Diamonds - only less distilled. Basically, one spritz of Diamonds Intense is equal to 3 of Diamonds. I first smelled this fragrance on my best friend, and it smelled amazing! She smelled so warm and sexy in this. We went out to a club to go dancing, and the longer the night went on, the better and better she smelled! Both of the guys who danced with her that evening, told her hold sexy she smelled. After that, I went out and bought some for myself. Much to my disappointment, the smell was totally different on me. It just ended up smelling like cheap raspberry incense, the kind you can buy at a gas station. Ugh. I should have known by now that she and I have totally different body chemistries, and nothing that smells good on her, smells right on me. It's the same reason why, back in high school, I had to give her my bottle of Lucky Brand Lucky You EDT. It smelled awful on me, but amazing on her. I guess she has all the luck.

Wristsniffer
Wristsniffer

The first time I tested this fragrance I found it divine in its simplicity: vanilla, raspberry and patchouli. But after purchasing and spraying, I noticed that after a few minutes on my skin, it turned on me. What was so appealing at first (the bright sweet notes which were tempered by a slight woodiness), became bitter and powdery and nothing of what I remember smelling the first time around. I thought it may change again, after even more time, but it did a disappearing act instead.

My skin has a tendency to bring out the patchouli in any scent, so I've grown to love it, and therefore, can tell the difference between a fabulous patchouli and a cheap, chemical one. Therein lies the problem with Diamonds Intense; if I had to guess, I'd say the perfumer (or rather, Armani) opted for a cheap, harsh, chemical patchouli in this perfume, and thus destroyed a beautiful concept.

If you find yourself enamored of this one, spray it on your skin and give it a few minutes before purchasing.

lemonlavendergirl
lemonlavendergirl

i like this but sometimes its too heavy for me.It smells great but for some reason when ispray it on me i get kind of sick a little.But it still smells great,but its not agreeing with my stomach.lol

christina~xoxo
christina~xoxo

just i bought it and i love this one...very gourmand and sexy! glad i bought the intense so it seems like it would last longer on the skin then the original...so pleased with it, sophisticated, sexy, yummy, makes me feel glamorous all at once...can't believe there is no vanilla in the dry-down because i swear i get a whiff of something sweet but warm, like vanilla or chocolate maybe??
this ones a keeper :)

BlackAmberMoon
BlackAmberMoon

I like this very much. Slightly gourmand, but not overly foody. My male friend said it smelled like a cup of really good tea--in a good way! I agree. It's soft and subtle, but you feel its presence throughout the day. Perfect for work or anytime, really. I'll reach for this often in spring and summer.

JZ
JZ

i'm so happy i bought it 2 days ago! i got it in a duty free shop so a bit in a rush. i liked it when i smelled it, and luckily it's a right decission! it's not so heavy as i thought when i saw the package and poster, what's more it can last so long! i could still smell it after a 10-hour flight! so great!

kahokero
kahokero

I am glad that I read these reviews. Otherwise , I would rush to buy it when a new perfume becomes available. This one smells delicious. The fruity notes are great - there is no sourness in the smell that some fruity fragrances tend to have. I love it, but I don't think that I should buy it now. I have the original Diamonds. Since this one is similar to the original,I'll just leave it alone. I need to save money for better things. Besides, perfumes are piling up in my room.

mmsmlzgud546
mmsmlzgud546

Oh I was suprised when I smelled this. I did not think it would smell so gourmand and it was so yummy. It just jumps up your nose like a cake baking in the oven. Even the drydown stays so delicious like pie filling. A must for anyone who likes foody scents.

blookitty
blookitty

I like it, but it is a little too strong for me.

amanda
amanda

its almost the same like diamonds, but its more intense as it says:)

Moszatka
Moszatka

Very similar to Diamonds. Long lasting and intensive fragrance. Maybe sweeter than the original version, but almost same. I like it! Delicious!

vertigo
vertigo

like a doughnut with a rose filling.

Emporio Armani Diamonds Intense by Giorgio Armani 3.90 out of 5 based on 254 ratings and 55 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Emporio Armani Diamonds Intense by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Emporio Armani Diamonds Intense by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.