Designers » F-H » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Emporio Armani Diamonds Rocks Giorgio Armani for men

Emporio Armani Diamonds Rocks Giorgio Armani for men

Emporio Armani Diamonds Rocks Giorgio Armani for men Pictures Emporio Armani Diamonds Rocks Giorgio Armani for men Pictures Emporio Armani Diamonds Rocks Giorgio Armani for men Pictures Emporio Armani Diamonds Rocks Giorgio Armani for men Pictures

Emporio Armani Diamonds Rocks by Giorgio Armani is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Emporio Armani Diamonds Rocks was launched in 2014. Top notes are grapefruit, black pepper and apple; middle notes are sea notes, geranium and violet; base notes are guaiac wood, vetiver and cedar.

Grapefruit Black Pepper Apple

Sea Notes Geranium Violet

Guaiac Wood Vetiver Cedar

Emporio Armani Diamonds Rocks Fragrance Reviews

Smells really similar to the original diamonds which I have to say is the most addictive smell in the world... Rocks is slightly more masculine and deeper which I want to like more but I just don't... Wish I did because it's cheaper as well!

Just had a look for my review of the original but couldn't find it...maybe I never posted one?
However, I do remember sampling Diamonds and really quite enjoying the experience, unlike this one.

Well, it's not that 'Rocks' is bad, again it's just yet another banal and ultimately pointless flanker. The whole 'Diamonds' thing just appeals to the pathetic desire to flaunt gaudy, bling encrusted, designer shit in peoples faces, just so the plebs can feel like they are part of the worshiped celebrity elite...well you're not! You shouldn't aspire to be like that anyway but unfortunately folk do and this plays right into the hands of marketing execs who create fragrances in the vein of this one to entice morons to buy it just so they feel a little closer to Kim Kardashian or some other rich spoiled scumbag!!!
Lets talk about ridiculously opulent diamond jewelry and sing songs and rap about diamonds with no consideration of where they actually come from, contributing to the suffering & deaths of thousands of Africans.

Okay! That's off topic I apologize... rant over!

I can't believe I keep giving these designer fragrances a chance... 2013 and 2014 have been horrific years for new fragrance the only good one I can recall is Valentino Uomo.
Starts out with a citrus/marine accord which develops into a barely recognizable powdery accord of violet and maybe some vague woods.
The opening a subsequent hour or so is alright, pretty fresh if uninspiring but the drydown...? well the whole thing is just generic mush.
More spice, more definition, and maybe some dryness of cedar and more guaic wood that's what is needed here. Just more bravery is required to make them less boring, unfortunately...boring sells.

Tried this yesterday, its very much like original diamonds but with a less powdery scent, i actually prefer this version, its usable as a everyday scent.

7.5/10 from me!!

Cant wait for this the ingredients look like they mix well, I'm a big fan of the original diamonds so I have big expectations for this fragrance!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds Rocks fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds Rocks, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Emporio Armani Diamonds Rocks by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Emporio Armani Diamonds Rocks by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Valentino Valentino Uomo Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Essence de Parfum Hermes Hermes Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men Versace Versace Pour Homme Joop! Joop! Homme Wild Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black Christian Dior Higher Energy Tom Ford Noir Paco Rabanne 1 Million Prive Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Eau Fraiche Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Male Chanel Allure Homme Sport Valentino Valentino Uomo Intense Calvin Klein Euphoria Essence Men Calvin Klein Encounter Creed Aventus Burberry Burberry Men Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II