Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Emporio Armani Diamonds Rose Giorgio Armani for women

Emporio Armani Diamonds Rose Giorgio Armani for women
dislike

Emporio Armani Diamonds Rose Giorgio Armani for women Pictures

Armani presents a new limited edition of the Emporio Armani Diamonds fragrance from 2007. The new flanker is called Emporio Armani Diamonds Rose and it is coming out in June 2013. The scent is designed for spring/summer season with its fresh citrus-fruity and floral tones.

This light and lemony fresh scent of roses begins with sparkling accords of bergamot, raspberry and black currant. Its floral heart includes rose, lily of the valley and freesia. The base is made of patchouli and ambrette seed.

The fragrance is available as 30 and 50 ml Eau de Toilette.

Bergamot Raspberry Black Currant

Rose Freesia Lily-of-the-Valley

Patchouli Ambrette (Musk Mallow)

Emporio Armani Diamonds
Emporio Armani Diamonds Eau de Toilette
L'Amour Fou Eau de Toilette
Emporio Armani Diamonds Violet

Emporio Armani Diamonds Rose Fragrance Reviews

ru2
ru2

Fresh soapy smell with a hint of rose as the name suggests. Really clean smelling perfect for every day in the office, university etc. but the sillage isn't too good. Noone has ever noticed me wear it... I do love keeping it in my bag though to spritz throughout the day as the scent isn't cloying at all and gives a fresh feeling.

PerfumeKing14
PerfumeKing14

this is wonderful & for an eau de toilette it last 12+ hours on me.
it is similar the original but you tell them apart

This is much better than the original Diamonds! Light, feminine, inoffensive and modest.
Mostly I sense rose and raspberry. It gets sweeter after some time. The raspberry note gets stronger.
I think it's too ordinary for me to love it, but it's not bad either.
It's a casual everyday scent, not a "big" signature scent.

LisaMari
LisaMari

It's like a warm, dewy Indian rose. A Musky, delicate, pink rose. It also has a note that is quite shampooey or like damp shampooed hair

EmHyden
EmHyden

This perfume smells sooo good! I thought the original Diamonds by Armani was a little to strong and heavy. This is the perfect lighter and sweeter version of it. Just smells so light, fresh and clean when you spray it on. Not to mention the drydown... it's so creamy and delicious!

ismellsogood
ismellsogood

I just bought this for £25 at superdrugs online only not in store..today sept-11th 2014 for 50ml

I really like the bottle and the scent is reminiscent of vera wang stlye (princess) but yes it is definetley a nice cool tipple ofpink champagne, on a warm Autumn day its lovely.

kati77
kati77

I wanted to try this one for so long ,now finally i have a sample edt,and well its to much sheer for me, almost translucent ,no great combination of patchuli and rose, at least on my skin. I wanted to get that. Still its pretty. Freesia, lily of the valey and raspberry makes a
impression of champagne. Strawberry champagne.

nightcat23
nightcat23

This is a very nice modern rose scent. There is something classic and vintage about it as well but definitely not old fashioned. There's nothing abrasive or cheap about it. It's a lovely soft fresh rose scent with a touch of sweetness from the raspberry and the ambrette gives it modern smoothness. Very nice.

connieiscrazy
connieiscrazy

This was a bit of an impulse buy, however I do not regret it. It's a very light, girly scent - ideal for spring or summer daytime, and the drydown isn't a generic conglomeration of saccharine sweet scents. The bottle also looks nice on a dresser when it catches the light.

elnaz_sn
elnaz_sn

Rose,musk, bergamot. I got this as a gift which I surprisingly liked, its a cool spring smell. Am not a fan of cool rose smells, i like warm candy but this one is actually quite nice. very subtle and feminine, very young. a recommendation for anyone who likes soapy clean smells, I cant understand why I like it honestly, but quite nice.

cherie97

Armani Diamonds Rose smells like a watered-down version of original diamonds. A little bit of rose, clean, bubblegum scent.
There's nothing to describe, really. If you like Diamonds, you will like whis flanker too.
I like it even better, as it's more delicate. Smells yummy and fresh, but not exactly how I expected :)

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

I've got this beautiful Diamonds flanker courtesy of my beloved partner.
The three notes I could detect instantly were bergamot, rose and musk/ambrette seeds.
Diamonds Rose is a twin sister to Escada Especially - both have slightly tangy, yet refreshing opening which mellows down to a beautiful rose with a distinct musky echo.
Diamonds Rose, no doubt, would appeal to rose lovers - it is a perfect juice for coming Spring and Summer. Delicate, yet noticeable.
There are certain things that never go out of fashion, a little black dress, classy stilettos, pearls and...apparently roses :-)
A must have for all ladies out there looking for a naturally smelling rose juice or a shy, gentle substitute of a Stella McCartney rose monster.
To me - both thumbs up!

shopgirl
shopgirl

Lovely fresh sparkling lemony sherberty rose scent. Beautiful. Wish I bought a bigger bottle. Perfect for work - not overpowering. Ideal for spring summer and sunny autumn days. Happiness in a bottle!

Amethyste
Amethyste

Nasty plastic-TOO synthetic-pale "rose" at the beginning, delicious patchouli & ambrette (very similar to the Intense version) dry down.

claress
claress

I want to try this, as a rose lover it seems interesting to me!

Grasse
Grasse

This one is so refined, beautiful soft, less sharp than the first scent (witch one I like), but always recoqnizable!
Love the almost nude color of it, in the beginning I thought, there is no much different´s of this one, and all the others, but then I discovered the differents of the note's, and i always buy this perfume's again, and again, when I have smelled the drydown! Powdery rose is what I smell, very soft.
So and now I have the hole serie of the Diamonds collection, inclusief the Summer Edition, and Black Carat, i'm very glad about it!
My favorite one is Diamonds Intense, but now its difficult to choose, between Intense, or Diamonds Rose. I think this one is more subtle, and easy to wear!

Nekomusume
Nekomusume

I really dislike it when companies think "hmm we need a new fragrance but can't think of anything original... let's do a rose version of something!"

When I heard at work Armani were to bring out a rose formulation of Diamonds I groaned...

However I was very pleasantly surprised! I expected a dull shift around of the original but what I was met with was a wonderful development. The rose is soft and compliments the other notes in this fragrance- anybody who liked the original Diamonds I urge you to give this a go and enter with an open mind!

cherie97

Must be yummy! At least I hope so :)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds Rose fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds Rose, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Emporio Armani Diamonds Rose by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Emporio Armani Diamonds Rose by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.