Designers » F-H » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men Giorgio Armani for men
dislike

I have it: 595 I had it: 240 I want it: 246 My signature: 11

cacao
Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men Giorgio Armani for men Pictures Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men Giorgio Armani for men Pictures Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men Giorgio Armani for men Pictures

Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men by Giorgio Armani is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men was launched in 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Cavallier. Top notes are bergamot and guaiac wood; middle notes are vetiver, cedar and sichuan pepper; base notes are cacao and amber.

Bergamot Guaiac Wood

Vetiver Cedar Sichuan Pepper

Cacao Amber

Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men Fragrance Reviews

Manny44
Manny44

Seems to me this fragrance fills a very particular but important function or role and that is as a date fragrance. Sexy, sweet but with low sillage so you don't choke the young lady out. Longevity should be better though. I think of this as an early 20's guy version of L'instant Guerlain which is much more sophisticated and frankly better in almost every way.

Grottola
Grottola

I used to be a real asshole to this fragrance, and I feel bad because it really didn't deserve the hatred I had towards it. Back in my early days of fragrance discovery, I had a serious problem with gourmands, for some reason. It's crazy how time can mellow a person out in their views towards fragrances.

Anyway, Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men is actually a very nice, accessible gourmand with an enjoyable praline note that drives the gourmand concept home.

However, interestingly enough, this fragrance falls into three distinct phases, at least on my skin:

1. The first phase, which lasts maybe ten minutes on my skin at the most, is the initial "gourmand" smell, a slightly fresh, but mostly warm and chocolate-flavored praline-heavy gourmand. Strangely enough, it's not too strong or overpowering. Very subtle.

2. Some kind of saffron-esque note comes out, the praline goes away, and, wouldn't you know it, this fragrance turns into... Lolita Lempicka. I'm dead serious. It goes from fresh gourmand to Lolita Lempicka offspring with a distinctive saffron tint. This phase lasts for at least two hours on my skin.

3. Finally, the woody-amber base. At this point, the fragrance is so faint that I've nearly forgotten about it. It gets to this stage after about two and a half hours.

If Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men lasted a little longer (3 hours, to me, is not acceptable for a gourmand) and retained the initial accords for most of the fragrance's life, I might enjoy it more, but otherwise it's a brief, semi-sweet, three-movement pop song of a fragrance. Enjoyable while it lasts, though.

shenr
shenr

Did they change the formula?
A few years ago this smell was the shit for me, lasted ages on me and smelled great (got a LOT of compliments) Now a days i have a feeling like it lasts a lot less and doesn't smell as good. It smells good, but not the WOW i had a few years ago. It could be me, but i have this feeling the last two bottles i have used.

Marlon Brando
Marlon Brando

Didn't read all the reviews so i don't no if someone proposed it, but i sprayed some "Marc Jacob's Bang" whose filled with pepper and "Boum" it was alive!

Rossyh
Rossyh

This is an incredible chocolatey strawberry scent, but unless your within someone's personal space they're not going to smell it after an hour. I went to work for a couple hours one day to help out and upon returning the smell had all but gone. Such a shame as the scent really is top drawer.

It should be automatic purchase on scent alone but for its performance issues and more importantly the price they charge (£36 for just 75mls), I couldn't justify buying it again after my bottle runs out. Massive letdown :(

NBguy58
NBguy58

Armani Diamonds was quite a surprise for me. Even though it's just a common sweet cologne similar to many others there's something about it that drives me crazy. It smells like a mix of chocolate and strawberry. Like Black Xs but more refined and elegant. Also because of the bergamot it has a nice and relaxing freshness. An all year round fragrance but personally I use this more in spring and fall. Lasts a long time on me though it's kind of weak in terms of projection. Perfect for dates and also girls really like it.

SirCharles
SirCharles

To me this smells like something you might smell on a cheap hooker. Linear, immature, artificial. Nowhere near worth the price.

openingday
openingday

A VERY underrated fragrance in my opinion. It can be sweet and overpowering if sprayed too heavily, but with the right amount, I get a perfectly balanced sweet,sugary aroma. I get a strawberry-like scent when this is sprayed on my skin. Not sweet and synthetic strawberry, but a darker strawberry aroma, which kind of reminds me of chocolate covered strawberries. Perfect for dates and special occasions

hmmashton
hmmashton

I don't know if it's my nose gone wrong or the haunting memories from my ex, this dry down smells a lot like burberry the beat for woman… Anyway, this is a nice, and not too sweet but stylish fragrance from the house..!

aleksandar.dragas6
aleksandar.dragas6

I just can't understand why is this so unpopular.. it is very interesting and delicious scent.

jinty05
jinty05

This is a delicious scent.
I first discovered Diamonds in a department store and fell in love with it, later on purchasing it online.
Everytime I wore this fragrance everyone would tell me how it was peppery on my skin, a very spicy and sexy fragrance.
My friend also owned this but he didn't particularly like the way it adapted on his skin so I highly recommend you try before you buy!
A little goes a long way too!

butterfly32190
butterfly32190

Absolutely heavenly! I work at a perfume store and this is my favorite fragrance for men hands down! It lasts for hours! I'm tempted to order the diamonds summer and the diamonds black carat off eBay.

selinu
selinu

Oh My God! My boyfriend has this and I cant stop smelling him. Even i wanted him to give me his shirt and when i was home, I just couldnt stop sniffing it. Like for days. This is also the perfume that he wore on our first date and just like one of the comments below, I woke up that night because of this scent. I thought he was with me but apparently the scent was coming from my arm . And it does not smell like milk chocolate bar at all. Sure there is cocoa, but not chocolate! It isnt that much sweet.I think this is the best man fragrance out there. I can die for it or drink it or inject it, I dont know Im madly addicted to this scent. I can kiss and eat who ever wears this.

SmutRavageur
SmutRavageur

Based on memories and nostalgia alone, this fragrance evokes every fiber of emotion in my soul. Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men released in 2008 and I received a 1 oz. bottle of the juice for Christmas that year. The time period between late December '08 through July '09 is what comes to mind when I sniff the sprayer of the empty bottle from when I take it out of the box. (Yes, I'll probably always have the specific bottle and box. I need to buy a newer bottle of the fragrance soon.)

That time period was a pleasant one in my life that I'll always hold dearly and in high regards. Based on the fragrance alone and without the memories attached to it, I'd hardly recognize the scent as anything more than a sweet, masculine cacao. But to me, on a personal and sentimental level, Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men is an absolute 10 out of 10.

GuyNamedStephen
GuyNamedStephen

I got a sample of this today and it smells like baby wipes. Looking at the notes and all the other reviews, I'm actually quite confused.

Kimmy89
Kimmy89

Guys, this isn't work friendly!! Too strong. Haha. Great for nights out! It's an alluring scent, so get it on at night. In the day or at work, girls will just sense too much sweet cologne. Appealing at night, not day.
It is a very nice scent though. Citrussy, warm spicy scents on a Man are the best. This fits in perfectly, but I can't stress it enough to not wear it to work. There are a couple of guys at my workplace who wear it and the lockerroom stinks of it. If you really must wear it to work, apply lightly. Lol.
Nice nevertheless.

ComaSaan
ComaSaan

After reading the reviews I went out and tried this gem from one of my favourite house, Armani. My initial thought before testing was a soft scent that would smell like chocolate and I wasn't too excited because many have mentioned that it was a skin scent and not an outstanding one.

Well, when I sprayed it on my arm I was drawn to it's magic. I never expected this transparent liquid to be that amazing. It looked like clear water but after the spray I must add "heavenly" to clear water. I got an elegant soft cacao + floral/woody smell that portrayed a confident and playful gentleman in 20s. I sure would wanna be that. So i bought it ;)

Took a shower, sprayed one on both front and back of the neck, one on the chest, both my wrists and headed to my girl's place. By the time i was at her door i sure felt the sillage. The scent was not over powering but i got a good presence of it. I went for hug and my girlfriend didn't let me go. She hated my previous frag, said it smelled like vapour rub balm. However, this time she wanted to smell and smell my bones off. She even took my wrist and rubbed it on her and sniffed her self like a coke addict.

After that, i found a text from her sent at 4 in the morning. It said that she was awaken to my "smell". She thought i was there but then she realized it was coming from her after the cuddling session. hehehe

Well guys, sorry to bore you with my "life story". But i wanted to share the power of this juice. This one is amazing!! As someone here said, it sure is a diamond in the rough. It's great for office and outdoors.

Sillage: 7.5/10 on my skin. It does project for a while but it is a skin scent.

Longetivity: 9/10 on skin. This one stays.

Scent: 10/10. A masterpiece.

Bottle: 8/10. It simple and modern. But i have a hard time spraying while holding it. I have to use both hands. :P

Sillage: 7.5/10 on my skin. It does project for a while but it is a skin scent.

Longetivity: 9/10 on skin. This one stays.

Scent: 10/10. A masterpiece.

juan carlos.henriquez
juan carlos.henriquez

quien dice q esto solo se lo pone un chulo, nose q contexto tengas de perfumes???? bueno para mi este olor es maravilloso encantador gourmand con olor a cacao dulce y naranja mesclado y con una pisca de pimienta q le da un especiado tenue y rico, para es una gran colonia digna de usar de noche en invierno, aparte encanta a mujeres, mejor q el code y el aqua de gio, para mi lo mejor de armani.

vitilsky
vitilsky

Sweet milk chocolate with citrus. Not bad, ends up a bit in the nose.

pjd1234
pjd1234

my take on armani diamonds ive testing this one for a while now i have 5ml fresh decant that ive been using first spray in your face sweetness i dont get the wood on top at all then the bergamot kicks in and blends with vetiver and the cedar which is dominant and makes the frag sweet buttom notes i smell the amber cedar and vetiver still there cocoa not prominant you have to search for it but its still there. bergamot lingering on the backround a little synthetic. i heard there is a strawberry note here i dont get that at all. the scent is not bad safe scent you will get complimented nothing unique about it nothing breath taking either. i think where this frag shines is in its versatility all year round night day hot and cold weather its really a daily wear scent. this is where this perfume stinks pricing 2.5 ml for 75usd retail come on now do your research and you can find this one cheaper 48usd lowest online. Dont buy this retail as its not worth it IMHO. Personally i dont see myself grabbing this to use from time to time thats is why i did not get it if you like this kind of smell i suggest trying ysl libre. Its the prize that through me off not unusual with all armani frags bad price vs quality. my rate
longevity 7/10 moderate 6-8 hrs
sillage 7/10 mod projection turns easily to a skin scent
overall scent 7/10 not bad, nothing exciting
uniqueness 7/10
price vs quality 5/10 75usd retail try online its cheaper below 50usd
versatility great any season cold/hot day or night

m1156943
m1156943

This is what you wear if your a pimp, period!

BorisRubio
BorisRubio

Deliciosa fragancia!! Es jovial, no para hombres mayores.En serio, su nombre queda perfecto con el aroma!>>Si eres joven, simpatico, atletico y haces reir a las chicas con tu sentido del humor??? USALA!! Tendras mas enamoradas a tus pretendientes!!
PD. Si eres emo o callado y le das asco a las chicas... No la uses, no va contigo! Listo :)

SMOKENFLY
SMOKENFLY

Great fresh smell!
on hot days it leaves a super clean soapy smell in the air, not minty though, has a hint of sweetness

and the low notes stay forever and smell so great, puts you in a euphoric state whenever smelled on clothes.

waqaskhan55
waqaskhan55

1 word----- AMAZING!------ who wouldnt want this incredible fragrance? Not only does it give the right amount of kick but lasts for endless hours and one that ladies love. Its similar to the womans version of diamonds but that doesnt make you any less of a man

ahmadnademi
ahmadnademi

من به شخصه این عطر رو خیلی دوس دارم و ازش لذت میبرم،به نظز من مناسب پاییز و زمستان هستش،بسیار جذاب و گرم

khettoo
khettoo

Best cacao smell ever

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

Nice reminds me of Blvgari Man but Emporio Diamonds have NO LASTING POWER!! This could be a lady killer for CLOSE ENCOUNTERS ONLY..fresh and spicy at the same time... sadly this stuff last on my skin for 20 mins.. definetely try on your skin before you buy

Thiago Mendes
Thiago Mendes

Na minha opiniao esse perfume é bom para a noite. Nao me agrada para o dia, mesmo que esteja fazendo frio.
Tem um aroma que dificilmente irá desagradar alguém.

Aroma: 7,5/10
Fixacao: 9/10
Projecao: 8/10

ChevChelios
ChevChelios

I received this for Christmas in 2008. Now, let me preface the rest of what I'm about to write by saying that 2008 and 2009 have been -- so far -- the best years of my life.

I'm not sure if I fell in love with this fragrance immediately or not. The warm, fresh, spice is something I adore about its smell, but the reason why I changed my "Like" to a "Love" on here, is because of the memories I have from that time period. The smell of Diamonds for Men takes me back to just a few years ago, a time that feels like yesterday to me, and I get this uber feel of confidence because of that.

I'm considering buying another bottle for the memories alone. I miss the scent. I was just getting into fragrances a bit more in late 2008 and Diamonds for Men reminds me of that.

ChristianSetian13
ChristianSetian13

I tested it today and it lasted 12 hours and counting!
the scent is good,nothing special.

ajee
ajee

I love it , very romantic and sexy
frag

faraz
faraz

jus try it its really fresh...!!

Knoxxkreutz
Knoxxkreutz

Gives out a sweet scent which kind of reminds me of CK In2U.

Results:
Overall : 8/10
Longevity : 8/10
Sillage : 7/10

harlemmal
harlemmal

I have to agree this is underrated. I smelled it in Macy's while hoping ch men would finally be in store instead of online. When I sprayed this it smelled similar to Dior Homme without the iris not that I hated. This is an awesome fragrance. The first day I wore it I received 3 compliments and was only out for an hour. If you like gourmands try this. Plus it last long not like Givenchy Play Intense or Polo Double Black.

zippy
zippy

I like it. On 70-80° days it layers well with Code Sport and it smells very nice. Lasts a long time which is rare on me.

Alreadygentleman
Alreadygentleman

From my point of view, this (Along with Giorgio Armani's Attitude) is one of the best fragrances for men by Giorgio Armani. It stands aside from his whole line, so if you don't like Armani, you might really like this one.

Right from the start, you get "woody freshness" and that's when you understand that this fragrance is from Armani house. The blend of top notes makes it very recognisable. In a very good way, of course. :-) You also get the feeling of a clean scent ( I agree with "missk" here. )
When it starts to dry down, you feel pleasant notes of vetiver and sichuan pepper mixing together. (Personally, I don't get a lot of cedarwood here. ) Cacao note also starts to kick in. This wonderful, sexy and alluring mixture of notes lingers through the whole scent life till the very end. The best way to describe this scent is Woody-sweet-smokey-gourmand.

The longevity is pretty decent, from 8 to 12 hours. Projection is also very good. You will be noticed for sure. This scent is very versatile so you can wear it all year round, though I must admit, it will do the job much more better in autumn and winter.

It's an amazing fragrance for a date or if you go clubbing. (Just take a look at the commercial. Bull's eye!)

It's a safe scent. You won't disappoint anybody. You won't be disappointed either. :-)

I highly recommend giving it a try.

danielmventer
danielmventer

I got laid within 3 hours of wearing it...Need I say more.

I think it reminds woman of chocolate. Again..need I say more.....

Marcel

KeithScar
KeithScar

this is SO underrated, Im from hattiesburg, ms and i cant believe that dillards and belk dont carry this they only carry what they feel is "popular" but a jewelry/fragrance booth does in the mall and im glad. Armani Diamonds is a nice sexy elegant year round all purpose fragrance

soned
soned

A very sensual scent. I was always trying to figure this one out, and I think I finally got it. To me, this is Chanel Allure Homme with Cacao added to the mix, and the intensive citrus tone down a lot. This is one of the best from Armani (Code is better, but not by much). This one turns very close to the skin pretty quick, otherwise, is a perfect scent.
This is a made for close encounters with your love one.

enzyme1
enzyme1

I do not like this on its own, but I do find it enhances aqua di gio nicely. Other than that there's not more to say, except I don't think it is signature scent worthy.

alex.ginhoux
alex.ginhoux

Classic Armani base scent it's to say woody spicy.

Add a subtle cacao touch that turns it into light gourmand, and you get Diamonds specificity.

Simple and easy to wear, succes in a bottle to spray.

kaotapp
kaotapp

I Love it. I think it so very sexy for men

Chanel Man
Chanel Man

Armani Diamonds is a great fragrance and very manly. Diamonds is not for everyone, but can be great for the right body chemistry and attitude. I would love to see Diamonds Intense for men.

elenian
elenian

You guys try the after shave balm of Diamonds! It is amazing and with the parfume on , the combination rocks!!!! Very nice perfume!

rod7elfo
rod7elfo

If you are a fragance collector, and dont want to use your very best for an office day, this one is a great option. A nice fragance with a very well projection; remember that is a $60 - $80 edt and it is a great value for money.
Modern, fresh, kind of gurmand, it let you smell very very well with out using your expensives and special days brands; but even if you cant have an expensive one, this is a very good one.
I have it as a part of my collection, and maybe is one of my favourites for every day.

Dr.ivan.gutierrez.perio
Dr.ivan.gutierrez.perio

top fragance in the compliment floor
longevity is super and so elegant being almost a gourmand

aqua76239
aqua76239

My hubby is really not into colognes and have been wearing Aqua di Gio for number of years. While I love this particular scent on him, I wanted him to try something different so I went on a sniffing trip, determined to find something new. Unfortunately, it seems, I picked something that I like and he appears to be rather indifferent to it, even though he does wear it sometimes.
I LOVED it though so one fine day I decided to try it on myself because I thought it could be easily be unisex. I can smell most of the notes there-citrus burst at first which fades in a few seconds and then you just smell warm and cozy, yet clean at the same time. I think its the cacao note which doesn't really smell chocolaty but gives it just enough sweetness to make it more femme and wearable for me.
My hubby's reaction to me when I was wearing it was-"this perfume is pretty strong" and when I told him that it was his cologne, he shrugged his shoulders and said "it does smell like something you would wear", lol! I think if you like sweeter scents and vanilla, you will like this.

silvrsrfr
silvrsrfr

I like it a lot, (even though a little synthetic), but it fades way too fast on me; almost enough to change to neutral rating. Probably wouldn't buy because of that.

norsende
norsende

It really is a good smelling scent, nice for everyday use and even for nights out, but...

It doesn't last or project AT ALL on my skin. I ended up giving it away after a few days of use, it's just way too weak for me personally.

hunkyweasel
hunkyweasel

the scent is very very sexy

aizat
aizat

I'm not sure about this fragrance. I like it but something holding me back from buying it. Can anyone tell me weather this fragrance is suitable for hot climate country and for a smoker??

Wildcard
Wildcard

This one here is on the high end of my cologne scale in terms of style. Nothing casual or tee shirt and jeans about it. When I have my suit and tie on Dimonds is usually along for the ride and it should be. It's sweet but not to sweet just shy of a gourmand with it's excellent balance of citrus, woods and pepper .It projects well and last a very long time(8 hours plus). For formal semi formal and occasional office days. Use it when you want to look and SMELL the part. I call it "success in a bottle".

cesao72
cesao72

simply fantastic, armani diamonds is infectious with her sweet and fresh citrus scent, it is for warm days and cool nights, too versatile, passionate. Congratulations monsieur Cavallier perfect for this creation. Ambar and hampers the background q this perfume has made it very good, tasty, a true gourmand, who has not like it, very nice, your trail is not too intrusive, but striking also can be used at night or on mild days.

rlozano
rlozano

Its so sweet and shophisticated, I only wear this with my diamonds! cause this fragrance demands to be so diva!

Cameron96McBride
Cameron96McBride

Diamonds, by emporio armani

i got this about almost a week ago when i was with my girlfriend, we just got back from the beach and wanted to go to shoppers so we went and i found this on the 20 dollar rack and i bought it on the spoti love this sooooooooooooooooooooo much and so does my girlfriend!

When i started getting into fragrances i always thought about getting it because it was hyped up so much, and for a good reason this stuff to me it is amazing, its sweet and it says there is no strawberry note but i get it.. very much!! and that cacao rounds it off really nicely!! but unfourtunately it isnt a gourmand all the way (ilovegourmands)

So i dont understand why everyone hates it or is giving real bad reviews on it, open up your mind is all i can say ;p

The smell is definately like a strawberry, and theres cacao in there too.. But theres also citrus notes that do almost over power the strawberry and cacao, But on me the ccacao and strawberry like smell are the most dominant on my skin and the thing i love is that it stays the same but gets more gourmandish because it drys down with that amber !!! mmmmmmm

I think in my opinion that the strawberry note that i get is a mix of notes, bergamot, guaic wood, or cedar, vetiver and i think sichaun pepper is part of it too,

This fragrance is very sweet, i cant see anyone wearing it on a hot summer day, it will just disapear after 2-3 hours, but it could be worn on a summer night like say clubbing, this is a perfect clubbing sent, also this actualy to me could be a fall day and night sent , also a winter day and night, and finally a spring night,! when i say night i mean like clubbign or just hanging out with freinds at night walking around town after you just snook out, this is what it reminds me of and i love it because it reminds me of those times;p which were like a year ago.;p

This does last, i was suprised i thought it wouldnt, but it last the average 6-8 hours, BUT if i wore this when it was cool it could easily be 10-12 the only downside really is that its not as projective, BUT it is! its like 1 million oor le male,but it is about 1.5 ratings down but its almost like those 2.

Its definately way more toned down ! definately not in your face like le male or 1 million, but i love both of those too! this is definately in the top 10 for me,

Ratings,

Longevity- 8.3/10 its not the best for lasting power but its over averrage

Projecction- 8.4/10 its not in your face, its more toned down

Smell- 9.3/10 its definately in my top 10 for me

overall- its a 8.7/10 i would recomend for the younger men

Hope this helped!

PG
PG

I got one as a new year gift in 2010 and that was it. I loved my Prada infusion d'homme, but this was something else. Just last night I went looking for a new perfume to buy, wanted a change so the girl behind the counter started parading the perfumes; Rabanne' 1 million was too strong, D&G's the one for men was too generic in smell, Dior's homme intense was just too intense, Armani's code too spicy, burberry's Brit too sweet and two others. by the time I was done, my sense of smell was dulled...all I did was to look up, point to Armani Diamonds...She went like ooh yea, that one, We din't try that. You will totally love it...I smiled and asked for the price and paid for it. she asked, wont you try it...I said, when I see what smells like me...I know...

Armani Diamonds...smells just like me...

TJKM
TJKM

By my opinion, this is one of the best from Armani.
A modern, fresh, masculine and soft fragrance for both the younger and the mature person.

Good longevity and projection. I mostly get 5 hours, sometimes more.
Projects very well the first 3 hours, after that a bit weaker but you can still get noticed.

8,5/10

A must try!!
Best for vinter and spring, but not bad for summer.

Mr. Nose
Mr. Nose

Ok, I really liked this one at first. But hours later, when it was insisting to stay so f' hard on my skin, it sounded like I spent the day eating bergamots.

Too much bergamot, uncle Armani. Doesn't sound like diamonds at all.

Eleiria
Eleiria

In a woman's point of view who happens to like both milky and spicy fragrances, Diamonds is a modern, fresh yet soft enough fragrance, reminding a 30-something man in suit or denim&blazer with nicely gelled hair and a beautiful, big smile. Not amazing but never bad either. Highly wearable. I liked it.

jerichodeg
jerichodeg

* THANKS, BRETTYBOY FOR YOUR VERY VIVID DESCRIPTION!
Your review make me choose this one blindly and I'm satisfied with this purchase!

As a kid, whenever I wanted to seem/smell mature to others, I'd grab my dad's Armani pour Homme or Paco Rabanne XS. Neither of the two were appropriate for an 8 year old, not to mention that I didn't like the smell but hey, it did the trick: It felt good too smell mature.

This is the same feeling I get with Diamonds. I'm 22 years old now but I feel like I'm 10 years older (In a good way and by no means am I referring to the scent to have a "dad" smell). Sort of benefiting from years that I have not earned yet, or something like that.

THE SMELL:

A cleaner, less spicy version of Armani Code. Its a bit powdery, but not like Kenzo Power, Just enough crisp to leave you smelling like a 28 year old wearing a suit sitting in his corner office. It's sweet but not "young" sweet. it's just sweet enough to make it smell modern and youthful.

Coffee? Is that what I'm smelling? I honestly cant really pinpoint one specific smell. I certainly DON'T GET THAT STRAWBERRY NOTE that some say it has.

USES:

It can be a clubbing scent but make sure you're sporting that mature semi-formal look. To me this is THE perfect first date scent. It's something you can stick to in case things work out because it's very versatile!

LONGEVITY/SILLAGE:

I really don't know. I'm very prone to olfactory fatigue. I received a couple of compliments though. I sensed the sea of curious noses at awe of my trail, or so I'd like to think so. LOL

CONS:

Something this beautiful deserves to be housed in a much more beautiful bottle.

Brettyboy
Brettyboy

I really did not expect much from this fragrance when i brought this blind. However, after several wearings i am totally hooked. It would make a fantastic romantic night scent as it is full of warm gourmand notes and heavy dose of Iso E Super which seems to a magetic, lingering and mysterious quality to the scent. At first you may think that it does not last very long but the cedar(iso e super)will leave a trail that others will notice much in the same way that escentric 02 does.

ZMANFRAG
ZMANFRAG

I LOVE this cologne. I have gotten a lot of good compliments with this one. This cologne has even led to one of the most memorable moments of my life. I was at the store and some old lady walked right up to me, grabbed my shoulders, sniffed my neck, and said "Oh honey you smell so good." Then walked away. I was in complete shock, but would still recommend this cologne to anyone who wants attention.

rezalon
rezalon

EA Diamonds really grew on me. When I first tried it out I was not too impressed. However, tried it again a few weeks later and really enjoyed it. Very similar to Armani Code except without the tobacco edge. Dry down subtle with a nice Cacao/Powdery scent. Longevity is pretty good 5+ hours on me, but Sillage rather poor.....

Valentino
Valentino

This IS the page for EA Diamonds Men right? Where are some of you getting citrus and freshness from in EA Diamonds Men? I'm just fascinated by this difference in our noses, not annoyed or anything.

For me, EA Diamonds Men is a thick, smoky gourmand. I get the chocolate aspect from the cacao, but to me it feels like someone left this chocolate in an ashtray with a smouldering cigar for a while. I am guessing this note to be the guaiac wood, because there are no tobacco notes listed. That gives the fragrance a subversive edge and it is certainly not generic or boring.

The payoff here is the sophisticated drydown. Put a couple of spritzes of this on your chest area and a couple of hours later the effect is totally devastating. Very sexy, very masculine. I should add that it is a similar drydown to Armani Code Men in my opinion. It is best suited for a summer night, because it needs a bit of humidity to really come alive.

By the way, I think the link to the Diamonds is as in 'the sweet smell of success', not as in sparkling clarity or freshness.

fingerlicker
fingerlicker

Tested it today. Although it smells nice, I find the longevity and sillage below average. Ultimately it's not worth it. I can recommend a similar scent that lasts a lot longer, it's Lanvin Arpege Pour Homme.

dandan
dandan

Very greate fragrance. The drydown nearly 100% the same as Zegna Intenso, for me. It's not too sweet, but it's good for going out, or just a simply daily fragrance. It's long lasting. I don't really know, what's up with you guys, but I sprayed 2 into my neck at 12.00, and it's 21.00 now, and it's smells wonderful. Now I'm going to have a bath... so... maybe it will lost it's smell.. :P

bigfattonypwnsyou
bigfattonypwnsyou

are you kidding me? the longevity on this frag is amazing. well it depends on if you have dry skin or oily skin. its just awsome! that's all you have to know lol

andrevarx
andrevarx

This EDT has a very cool opening and energizing citrus, which contrasts too much with the middle notes and base.

In its middle notes and base has a nice touch of sweet cocoa (base to make chocolate) with wood that blend well, but dominates much chocolate. This I think makes it very different from this fragrance, the use of cocoa as a note and I appreciate (the cacao is a fruit native to Mexico) it offers a range of new scents for men.

I could say that the aroma is like Axe Dark Temptation but in a very fine version, with phase transitions. Unfortunately only stays on my skin for less than five hours.

Recommended for dating (although not all women like sweet fragrances, some can become cloying) in cold weather. In warm weather probably only in nightclubs.

Another detail of the fragrance is required to use youth, a mature man with these tonas seriously lost.

guest_SPLASH
guest_SPLASH

When i buy a cologne i buy it for me. because im the one putting up with the smell first off. This one here Last long on my skin, and i have gotten asked "what you wearing?" This is a summer fregance, if you are out side or at a club. It projects pretty well on people who have warm body's. Do not spray it on your clothing and always test it out first on your skin and you be the judge.

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

Armani Diamonds is not what you'd expect it to be. Judging by its appearance, you might figure it'd be fresh and fit for summer. Instead, it's warm and sensual, clinging to you throughout the day. No transformation, no drastic change. So, then you find that it's more than expected. Great during the fall and winter season. Its almost as if the vanilla (not listed) heats, by the touch of your skin and the cacao-amber dry down is more than words can define... but if I must, "infinitely addictive and sensual to the end." Makes you wanna find that girl wearing Armani Diamonds for Women.

guest_Domino
guest_Domino

Fresh, crisp, clean is what comes to mind here. When first applied, I pick up radiant gauiac wood which is a bit too intense. Once the top notes simmer down the and body starts to open up with freshness of cedar and pepper. It is still crisp and clean, just not as intense. The cocoa and amber dry down is awesome and wears close to the skin. This offers a powder fresh experience that makes you feel clean all day long.

In terms of The nose can get accustomed to this fragrance rather quickly I feel because it does not evolve much as it wears on. But it endures even though I can not smell it on myself as others comment on it long after I have decided it wore off. So longevity is better than you might think.

guest_clareybear
guest_clareybear

just got it for my botfriend and i love it!!!! don't listen to the people that have slated it, my favourits have always been jean paul gutier and aqua de gio and this has definately been added to my top 3 mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Scorpio_Guy
Scorpio_Guy

It's really nothing special. Personally, on my skin it seems to have two different bases, the first one mainly consists of citrus scents while the second base is dominated by cocoa and mint scents. Its target group are rather young people like teens and twens. I wouldn't use it for conventional events like business, rather for sparetime events like going to the cinema for example. The impression which comes to my mind when smelling Emporio Armani "Diamonds for men" is an evening in a disco filled with enthusiastic young people who are having fun. However, I wouldn't buy it again since I prefer the more oriental and stronger scents and the Armani fragrances in general are too fresh and weak for my taste.

periquito89
periquito89

I can understant why vdxl said "A knockoff of Very Irresistible Fresh Attitude" because I had this impression too. But thinking better, to me it would be something like a less strong, less warm and less fruity (or maybe just without that fruity tone) version of Azzaro Twin, with poor longevity and sillage. Not impressive. Just fine, confortable, close to a safe scent.

bwcw81
bwcw81

Tested this and the first note is a blast of freshness, then the second note is the most interesting ones, it is almost 80% similar with Diesel Only The Brave, the strong leather and amber smell remind me of Diesel! Overall longevity and sillage is weak, 2 hours on me, well, I will suggest others to test it twice before you buy!

guest_yung row
guest_yung   row

i honestly love da smell and da box ba just dat i doesnt really keep long before it wears off. its ayt tho. ghana.

gyrro
gyrro

althougt synthetic smelling, this is a high quality GA scent, with citrus opening and more woody drydown, which i like a lot, semisweet, with a sweet / woody drydown, balanced and rich, maybe not for a fragrance snobs, but worthwhile for someone who is around his 30 ... could be worn with a suit, or even without, elegant, non offensive, but classy ... not oldschool, but not for boys either (you have to try hugoboss boys) .. i don`t like the bottle and atomizer, but i like the scent anyways :)

average longevity and average and more sillage

guest_Diego
guest_Diego

I don't anything about colognes, I mean technically speaking but all I can say is that I love it, and I don't know for the other people who commented but for me it lasts for 8 hours or more, unlike other colognes I've tried such as Paco Rabbane's XS and CK's One Summer

dubeau206
dubeau206

I love this cologne, although it does seem to wear off a litte more quickly than I'd like. The scent is great, different than anything I've smelled before. Like somebody else said, it smells executive and professional.

varondandy
varondandy

bought it...love it... wish it lasted longer,opening is great... middle is niiice,bottom yummy...so my wife tells me.good night,buenas noches and happy new year from puerto rico,u.s.a.

MattAyJay
MattAyJay

The top notes were common, followed by an interesting mid-section before settling into a rich scent that smelled somewhat powdery. I prefer this to Acqua Di Gio. It also lasts longer for me. Would I buy it again? Yes, but it's not the type I would wear daily.

Since I wasn't a fan of the female version of Emporio Armani Diamonds I didn't have much in the way of expectations, however this fragrance has me pleasantly surprised.

This is one of my favourite clean masculine scents. It is very fresh and woodsy with hints of spice. Almost natural I would say, quite close to the skinscent of a clean man.

The drydown is quite musky, while the opening of bergamot and guaiac wood is quite fresh and enticing. This contrast I like immensely. I would even consider wearing this myself. I think this fragrance is unique, however with that being said I'll admit that I am no connoisseur of male fragrances yet there is a clean sexiness in this fragrance that I very rarely find in a female scent. It is this fragrance's composition which I greatly admire.

Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men gets the thumbs up from me.

guest_Arie R
guest_Arie R

This fragrance is suitable enough in tropical country which is very HOT! It's sweet, fresh & elegance...not like Phi Neo, Paco 1 Million or A*Men which are overly sweet! Hot + Sweet = Nausea.

Chris2448
Chris2448

It is a good scent, once it is down to its base notes. The opening is quite strong and may be annoying to some. The pepper in it is quite strong and gives me a headache after a while. I believe this scent would have been perfect without the pepper. For those who tolerate pepper in scents, this is a great one.

paulvidi
paulvidi

I am currently wearing this and it makes me feel executive and professional. It lasts long relative to other perfumes. The base is cool and masculine.I recommend it for mature men.

Neysa_marie
Neysa_marie

gave it to my boyfriend as a bday gift.. smells so good.. can't keep my hands off him!

andy
andy

this scent is truly a hip club scent, it may remain subtle but it gradually morphs and generates considerable sexy smelling sillage and even if u wear too much ull not smell bad like many other fragrances

SaintLue
SaintLue

Idont Know why Everyone is Dogging On this stuff.Its GREAT.Easily Became one of my top five for night wear.My Wife seemed to love it.It stayed on my skin a nice time too.

DEFINITLY (*****)

MiguelHarris
MiguelHarris

This was a must have cologne when I smelled the sample from the catalog.I got it form the the mall for $65.00$ and I couldn't wait to open the box. I flip the opening of the box and a smell of classiness and sensuality it's for a Mature and confident young man. the opening is very warm and natural, the middle is the sensuality of the fragrance, and the base is very relaxing. It's reminding of it's older brother "Armani Code"

sky76sky
sky76sky

The women's version has a voice (not my kind of scent, but it is distinctive & I can understand its popularity). This is not a male version of the female one, nor is it a compliment to it .....& IMO it is really nothing special.

It starts sweet & stays sweet but never hits the high-class mark that Pi, 1million, Lolita Lempicka et al never fail to miss. I like the touch of pepper & the cacoa, but it lacks the 'wow' factor.

Sometimes I feel that there are distinct levels of sugar: fragrances like Pi have a deep, 'low down' sweetness, whilst Diamonds has a light, 'high' sweetness. This 'high', weak sweetness that you are left with is a bit wishy-washy & also the kind that can give me headaches so I try to steer away from them. I don't want to nuzzle this one, but it is not offensive in any way.

It is disappointing because it is very run-of-the mill...not what I was expecting from Jacques Cavallier.

naim202
naim202

never get tired of this one. simply the best~!

vdxl
vdxl

A knockoff of Very Irresistible Fresh Attitude, with tons of cheap notes and diluted with a lot of alcohol. It smells like a fake version of the previous perfume. Diamonds? I don't think so...

vesper
vesper

it's worth getting for your collection. the middle notes of cedar and pepper charmingly give way to the base notes of amber and especially cocoa, giving it that sweet aroma. i love it.

Mariano
Mariano

We bought it for a partner, and I got some samples. I really liked the scent but like many of Armani perfumes, it doesn't last long. After 4 hours became almost imperceptible.

guest_midooo
guest_midooo

it is perfect , long lasting too attractive but i dont find difference between it and the armani black code

guest_diamonds
guest_diamonds

Just got it last week... Smells very nice... Got many compliments when I sprayed it on... Smells so fresh...

valdano
valdano

it tastes so sweet, and the cocoa really works for a bit bitterness!

so its simply kinda for a mature men who is really wants glamor life...
This is not special, but for me...its quite worth to buy!

urobian
urobian

nice sweet cake smell, with a spicy soft base. sure will be a hit to many guys but not my stuff. armani is not for me.

drummerboy1986
drummerboy1986

It's a good fragrance, just don't spray too much. Spray on the "hot spots". Chest, under arms, neck. I usually put on lotion after I do that, so it will last longer

asfa
asfa

its simple perfume i take it yeastardy, it nothing sexy as woman perfume,not vot for me in this one for a sexy and great perfume as all pefumes armani

ac_scent86
ac_scent86

great smell. caught my nose immediately. not as outstanding as diamonds for women (which my girlfriend at the time was wearing) but it is a competent compliment. very top heavy though so don't really look for something different from the 2nd or 3rd notes.

lolita82
lolita82

Very nice sexy scent...to be worn for evening !!!!you must try it out!!!

i am also surprised at the number of poor reviews. this scent is very sexy and uncommon. my female friends love it.

Lovely to start but it so short lived and for the price they are charging for this it not worth the money. I put this on and re applied twice in the day and each time i could not smell the fragrance after 1 hour. Very dissapointing. Now if they did an Intense version which actually lasted....

guest_James Nurse
guest_James Nurse

Great smell, works well with women in the clubs! Armani always gets it right besides Attitude.

hollivomitsyou
hollivomitsyou

i am shocked at the bad reviews for this. i love it. it's thick and sensual.

guest_Lucasm
guest_Lucasm

When shopping for a cologne, the sales woman raved about this new cologne. I smelled it and did not like it. It smells kinda like a girls perfume gone bad. I ended up getting something much better but I was given plenty of samples of the Diamonds cologne. I think I will burn the free samples.

mariotgomez
mariotgomez

I would recommend this fragrance for the first time buyer or someone between their teens and early twenties.

My thoughts on this fragrance. I was looking forward to it's launch when I knew that Jacques Cavallier was the nose behind this scent. He is the nose behind several of my favorite fragrances: Bvlgari (several in my collection), YSL (also several in my collection), Catier (Pasha) & Issay Miyakee L'Eau d'Issey.

So I was expecting an amazing collaboration between Jacque and Giorgio. WHO DROPPED THE BALL???

The fragrance opens up very citrus and sweet. Knowing the top notes don't last long, I was looking forward the development of the middle & base notes, especially the cedar, pepper, cocoa and amber.

I waited and waited and waited. I was running around all day getting the last minute errands for my wedding next weekend(10/04). After the top notes disappears, so did the fragrance.

I have enjoyed other Armani fragrances like Mania for Men & Armani Eau Pour Homme just to name two. Diamonds for Men is a fragrance that will not be added to my collection just because of the short staying power.

Once again, this is a good fragrance for the first time buyer of fragrances. Because It is a light scent that wears for a short time no matter how much you spray one.

chocolateguy
chocolateguy

A sweet boring feminin scent! Just like Diamond femme version, this homme version bottle is cheap, ugly. Such a stupid scent!

gigimarketing
gigimarketing

I expected something very sweet and gourmand, something on the line of A-Man...instead it is a normal fugere fragrance...not bad but similar to other tousand of perfumes..

guest_Coolio
guest_Coolio

The lady in macy's told me to smell the latest perfume which is selling like hot cake n i liked it n i got that yesterday, its really amazing and cool & sweet, my gf liked it soo much that she gave me a big hug ...tempted for the smell :), try it out guys.

amanda
amanda

i wasnt so impressed by this one, or i would say its not what i expected because its sexy and OK, but after diamonds for woman i thought it would be something sweeter and special. But its still very good and among the few new mens fragrances i smelled that day was one of the best, but for me it smelled a bit usual

guest_malignifier
guest_malignifier

just picked this up at macy's. the lady said it had just arrived a day or two ago. i think it should be a hit, as i'm in love with it already.

Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men by Giorgio Armani 3.96 out of 5 based on 672 ratings and 114 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.