Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Emporio Armani Diamonds for Women Summer Edition Giorgio Armani for women

Emporio Armani Diamonds for Women Summer Edition Giorgio Armani for women
dislike

Emporio Armani Diamonds for Women Summer Edition by Giorgio Armani is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Emporio Armani Diamonds for Women Summer Edition was launched in 2010. Top notes are raspberry and litchi; middle notes are rose and peony; base notes are musk, amber and woodsy notes.

Raspberry Litchi

Rose Peony

Musk Amber Woodsy Notes

Emporio Armani Diamonds for Women Summer Edition Fragrance Reviews

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

Watered down version from Bvlgari Rose Essentielle. I found Bvlgari Rose is too heavy and powdery and boring, while Armani Diamonds Summer is more subtle, soft and easy to wear. I prefer this one.

This is a nice fresh floral, I detect rose and peony, smooth creation, not heady, I think I will use it a lot as it simply smells very pretty, and is casual enough to wear all the time, and still has a certain class about itself
I like the Emporio Diamonds scents, they all have distinct characters, and smell real nice.

Inesis
Inesis

Very fresh, I don't smell much of the rose but peony! Fruity too. It has a some kind of funny atmosphere, can't really describe it, but it's not your average sweet floral fruity. Not overly feminine either! Lasts for a few hours, not much of a sillage.

ILIM
ILIM

fesh and calming, got many compliments from my friends. I think sillage and longevity is preety good for an eau de toilette. Got the 100 ml bottle and i can say that I've never finished a fragrance in such short time in my life.

noninoni
noninoni

This is my favorite summer smell. I've worn it for weeks on the go and never felt bored or tired of it. I would buy it again when I run out.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

I love the original EDP. This one is fresher but not much different from the original to start off with. Then it gets more green-woody and less sweet with no vanilla at the base. I like it and it would be nice for summer but I still prefer the original.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

I must say, out of many of the summer editions I really like this one. It lacks the bitterness or dose of calone so prevalent in summer fragrances. It smells rather like a fruit sorbet, with a chilled and delicious uplifting scent. I nearly bought it today as an alternative to my fruit-mallet Escada which is running out in the hot weather from use! I may return to this one unless I can find a summer flanker/original which is nicer than this. Sillage and longevity are almost body spray like in that you need maybe 3-4 sprays.

Trvevil
Trvevil

Very pleasant watery something at first. Then I recognized fresh water-melon note. So basically it’s watered up Diamonds edt with watermelon added. I still prefer edp or Intense version. And for water-melon Cool Water Wave or Aigner Too Feminine.

vertigo
vertigo

I think it's quite a nice flanker, for sure better than Emporio Armani Diamonds EDT from 2009. I mean someone may like it, I don't.
It's still just a faint rose smell, but - yes - the peony is detectable. And the addition of fruits makes it a bit more complex than the one from last year. But when I smelled it I thought the fruit was pineapple - and litchi? Maybe ... But I couldn't smell any raspberry for sure.
The scent has no sillage and poor staying power.
Nice botte though. My favourite from Diamonds collection.

To sum up, there are some more interesting launches this summer.

Emporio Armani Diamonds for Women Summer Edition by Giorgio Armani 3.77 out of 5 based on 53 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds for Women Summer Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds for Women Summer Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Emporio Armani Diamonds for Women Summer Edition by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Emporio Armani Diamonds for Women Summer Edition by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Paco Rabanne Lady Million Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy L’Intense Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Givenchy Hot Couture Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Hermes Eau des Merveilles Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum Christian Dior Pure Poison Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Guerlain Idylle Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau De Toilette 2010