Designers » F-H » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Emporio Armani For Him 2008 Giorgio Armani for men

Emporio Armani For Him 2008 Giorgio Armani for men
dislike

Emporio Armani For Him 2008 Giorgio Armani for men Pictures Emporio Armani For Him 2008 Giorgio Armani for men Pictures Emporio Armani For Him 2008 Giorgio Armani for men Pictures

Emporio Armani For Him 2008 by Giorgio Armani is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Emporio Armani For Him 2008 was launched in 2008. Top note is bergamot; middle notes are vetiver, yuzu, sage and cardamom; base notes are cedar, tonka bean and musk.

Bergamot

Vetiver Yuzu Sage Cardamom

Cedar Tonka Bean Musk

Emporio Armani For Him 2008 Fragrance Reviews

wi77
wi77

Emporio Armani for Him by Giorgio Armani.

This is a classic fragrance which I think oozes class.
It wraps you in a cloak of Emporio Armaniness.
Date/dinner or hanging out with friends....works for me in these scenarios.
Fresh,classy,warm and sensual.....

boulouboulou
boulouboulou

Liquorice tar.
Fresh and classy but I can't stand this note. Only a matter of taste because this scent is very well crafted overall. The flask is beautiful and functionnal, very sober. Do never buy blind.

Freshness : pleasant
Lasting : medium

bbnoise
bbnoise

A classic Emporio Armani cologne.
The nose's the Japanese Yuzu.
You're expected to feel sophisticated, sensual, natural.
Minty, cool water, wan woody amber and warm musks.
I bought this cologne when it was launched two years ago in London. I've noticed that the cologne had its value doubled since then. (From £24 to £45 for 100 ml). Clearly the reason behind it is popularity.
Unfortunately it's not a unique product and it can be easily mistaken by many others around.
I had a great time with the cologne though. I still remember wearing it to work and people, specially men, giving me compliments for my smell.

Emporio Armani For Him 2008 by Giorgio Armani 3.94 out of 5 based on 57 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani For Him 2008 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani For Him 2008, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Emporio Armani For Him 2008 by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Emporio Armani For Him 2008 by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Lui Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Guerlain Guerlain Homme Dior Dior Homme Intense Ralph Lauren Polo Black Chanel Allure Homme Sport Cartier Declaration Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men Burberry Touch for Men Burberry Burberry Men Chanel Bleu de Chanel Hugo Boss Boss in Motion Dolce&Gabbana The One for Men Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Gucci Gucci Rush for Men Burberry London for Men Hermes Terre d'Hermes