Designers » F-H » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Emporio Armani Lei Giorgio Armani for women
dislike

I have it: 780 I had it: 864 I want it: 408 My signature: 42

Emporio Armani Lei Giorgio Armani for women Videos
Emporio Armani Lei Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Emporio Armani Lei Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Emporio Armani Lei Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Emporio Armani Lei Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Emporio Armani Lei Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Emporio Armani Lei Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Emporio Armani Lei Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Emporio Armani Lei Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Emporio Armani Lei Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Emporio Armani Lei Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Emporio Armani Lei Giorgio Armani for women Pictures

Emporio Armani Lei by Giorgio Armani is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. Emporio Armani Lei was launched in 1998. The nose behind this fragrance is Sophie Labbe. Top notes are pineapple, lime, tuberose, mandarin orange, pear and bergamot; middle notes are orris root, jasmine, heliotrope and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are sandalwood, tonka bean, amber, musk, vanilla, cedar and almond.

Pineapple Lime Tuberose Mandarin Orange Pear Bergamot

Define

Emporio Armani Lei Fragrance Reviews

Chiquis
Chiquis

Ooooh I love this so much!! Definitely a vanilla musk. Very soft and sensual. I almost didn't even bother with this perfume due to all the reviews calling it masculine and unisex. However, I don't get anything masculine in this perfume. To me She (or is it Elle or Lei... I don't know) is very feminine. This is a comforting scent perfect for bedtime... It definitely would make someone take a second and third and fourth sniff ;)

The bottle is quite unique- it almost looks like a can of pepper spray lol BUT because it isn't a glass bottle it works well for travel.

My only complaint would be sillage and longevity. It turns into a skin scent after about an hour on my skin. It lingers for another 4 or 5 hours. However, I love this stuff so much that I would be willing to keep a 1.7oz bottle in my purse for touch ups throughout the day.

kiristarr
kiristarr

On my skin, She is a bergamot bomb with a touch of sandalwood. Very masculine, I would check twice, or even thrice, to make sure I hadn't picked up the men's tester if I tried this at the store. Nevertheless, I don't consider that a problem, as I have always happily worn men's fragrances. This reminds me of a couple fragrances from the mid-nineties, one for women and one for men, but I can't quite put my finger on which ones. Light on my skin, which keeps She from being TOO masculine, and not particularly long lasting, this is not a love for me, but a pleasant fragrance.

boutonstendres
boutonstendres

Although Lei looks pretty girly on paper, musk, sandalwood and heliotrope pull Emporio Armani Lei in a unisex direction. The vanilla is almost an afterthought, just a supporting character, like vanilla in D&G The One. In fact, if I were to pick out the spirit sisters of Lei, I'd say they're: The One, Lady Million, Si and Dream Angels Heavenly.

Impossible to offend anyone with Lei. Sadly, that's largely because it is yet another mediocre fruity vanilla musk.

Moshino
Moshino

A very powerful and yet delicate fragrance - the kind that will get heads turning around and people asking you what you're wearing. One of my favorite vanilla perfumes. If you're into powdery and musky vanilla and sandalwood scents, you can't go wrong with Armani Lei. For some reason most fragrances disappear on my skin after an hour or two - this one gets a 9 out of 10.

Dawndelights
Dawndelights

Soft gentle and feminine, plus clean slightly powdery. Very natural clean smell without any soapyness. Could wear as a every day perfume

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

Oleander in a smooth golden pipe - dreams do come true!:)

amywamywoo
amywamywoo

Mmm, super musky, soft and cozy. Could be unisex...

On me it's mostly vanilla, heliotrope and tonka.
It must be the lime that makes it feel a bit masculine on first spray but hang in there, it's creamy and heavenly.

Very versatile scent, with a nice simplistic practical bottle that can be thrown about.

wendyyparty

Got a question from Vjera regarding her "NIGHT" blind buy comparing it to "LEI" version... I decided to also post my answer here, hope it might help others as well;

I put on both SHE and NIGHT on my arms yesterday, SHE on the left and NIGHT on the right, and waited for 15-20 minutes to see the effect on my skin. There were always those Armani-ish "quiet-musky-powdery" feels I got from both frags but I found SHE leaning to sweet and powdery while the NIGHT being a bit more soapy, more spicy and citrusy (not juicy or ripe frutti smell, just enough citrus to add a little freshness to it) and less sweet. They both stayed like that till the very dry down.

In my opinion, I think (if you like the LEI version) you will get to like them both. NIGHT is more like SHE's little sister, being more fun and less reserved, while sharing the same qualities and some similarities.

VintageViolet_
VintageViolet_

I used to wear this when i was 16 & 17, it was my mum's but she didn't mind me using it before i went on a night out with my ex and friends. When i smell it now, i'm transported back to going to a local trance club, where we'd sit up in the 'R&B' room (we were into rock music, indy music etc so R&B was a far better choice than dance/trance music!) where we'd sit on leather couches and drink Blue Wkd's and smoke, thinking we were so cool haha!

A nice scent, VERY musky, but i'm a few chapters on in my life, so i don't wear it now. I did buy a bottle in recent years but i gifted it to my mum for all the times i'd used hers!

szilvihorv
szilvihorv

This is the weirdest perfume I've ever owned. Got it over a year ago and I've been experimenting with it since, for the third time recently. Strangely, every time I go back to it, it smells different. When I got it, it smelled like the heaviest woody vanilla I could imagine. It wasn't a put off but it was completely different from what I'd usually like. The next time it was comfortable, sweet vanilla and spices, quite the autumn scent I was looking for in October. And then these days when I put it on, it's this pleasant mixture of vanilla and citrus.

Lei is a strong and characteristic scent. Like, even though I feel like I've bought three bottles of perfume when it's only one, the base notes are strong enough for the rest of the notes to change intensity.
I think that Lei adapts to the weather and climate like no other perfume and if you didn't like it when you tried it first, give it a few months and then try again.

valensi
valensi

incredibly short-lasting, too musky. a headache giver in a bottle. pick it up if you like vanilla overtones

wendyyparty

Have you ever been haunted trying to figure out a mysterious scent that captured your heart?

Since I was 21, fresh graduated from university and just started my career, I met this woman. Her name was Bell. She had beautiful long black hair, pale skin, full pink lips with arrogant cat's eyes. I have to admit she's very cute but what attracted me more was her scent, that soft creamy and powdery scent that mesmerized me every time we came close.

She eventually told me it was in an "Emporio" line of fragrance... Lucky for me to be able to narrow down the options and finally found this!!! Yet I couldn't pull it off like she did. On her it was really magical. I felt like I've been cursed.

A friend of mine had been in the same situation, but the lady she talked to wouldn't tell her anything. I guess I was still very lucky :)

xabaras
xabaras

From the very first spray I detect strong warm vanilla and very sharp acidic sandal. Ten minutes later, the sandal, luckily fades a little, leaving you with the musky and mild vanilla note.
Makes me think of babies freshly bathed. But also of the very nice synthetic smell of plastic dolls I used to play with when I was a child.
Not for me, though... sorry.

CeciliaKu
CeciliaKu

The vanilla in this fragrance is warm, milky and creamy.

Hellita
Hellita

I love this one! It's hands down one of my favorites in my collection. I can't possibly describe the notes in this one as it just blends perfectly and dries down to a soft, warm, cozy and delicious scent (not candy-like!). I feel very sexy when I wear this, but I can't explain why. Maybe because it's a bit similar to the male version of this, but much softer and more feminine. I would classify this as a seductive scent. It almost melts into your skin, but you can still smell it throughout the day and when I do, I'm almost like "oh, hello there you gorgeous smelling friend. I'm glad you're still with me". YUM!

gwmagic77
gwmagic77

One of my top favorite perfumes ever! Such a mysterious, soft, and sexy scent. I cant describe it exactly but very exotic. Especially good to wear in the Fall/Winter. Ive stocked up.

Does not smell like vs heavenly ive had both

Sweet powdery scent, quite powerful, dynamic, with intense heliotrope. Suitable for bold women, cause wearing it, you will definitely stand out from crowd. Better don't over spray it! Too much sweetness can bother some people.

cherry_lips
cherry_lips

Armani Lei is something that I would never ever be able to wear. The vanilla-tonka bean-sandal-heliothrope combo doesn't work at all for me! I find it to overtpowering, too much of everything, disty and cloying over all! I really don't know why I put it in my test-list. Oh, and for my misfortune it turns out very, very long lasting scent!

nope
nope

My favorite, and I'm not one to like dolling myself up much! It's earthy and sensual but lends an aire of kindness and friendliness. A very down-to-earth, long-lasting fragrance that I absolutely love.

dtchbrd
dtchbrd

I sprayed this fragrance on my wrist whilst leaving work. I knew the traffic would be busy and I figured I could concentrate on this fragrance whilst stuck in traffic.

On me, the opening of Armani Lei was a burst of green citrus. It wasn't a very sweet type of citrus smell, rather a very fresh, zesty and (dare I say it) an almost light bitter citrus explosion. I thought it smelled OK. After a few minutes warming vanilla and amber notes started to come through. The citrus was still noticeable but had slowly moved to the background. At this point I really started to enjoy Armani Lei. From then on, every time I smelled my wrist, new notes kept appearing: jasmine and musk quite noticeable, but also woody notes and notes that I could not quite identify. The more I smelled it, the more I loved it. I couldn't stop smelling my wrist! I am completely in love with Armani Lei now. It is a very interesting fragrance, there is a hint of masculinity in there somewhere, but it's feminine at the same time.

pacciosa
pacciosa

As usually, i bought this fragrance based on good rewiews, without testing it before because in Italy I found it only on line shops... and i love it at the first smell!!! it's very very sweet and delicate and powdery like perfume I usually love, but this is better more modern and pleasant to wear! thank to you all!

éciboszi
éciboszi

Holnap már lesz nekem :-)
Megvan én örülök neki,nagyon kellemes puha illat azt hiszem szeretni fogom .

kismetdaisy
kismetdaisy

Oh my. I've wanted to try this for awhile, and I finally got to try it today. It immediately reminded me of something I own, and something im very familiar with . Suddenly l, it came to me: dream angels heavenly!!i was so proud I made that similarity connection, but then I came on here and saw many ppl already made that same connection lol. Yes, it's like Heavenly , only more sophisticated and woody smelling IMO. Heavenly has always been a favorite, but lately the EDP has been very floral heavy;,it doesn't smell nearly as good as it used to. So, I think I might go with Lei as an alternative;) the bottle's really cute. But honestly, it really does smell nearly identical to Heavenly, but better;) it's very powdery, dry vanilla and woody undertones. It's lovely. This is the classy version of Heavenly. And the staying power is amazing, so if you like Heavenly but hate its weak staying power, go with Lei. Very pretty scent.

Nil3
Nil3

A fabulous scent! Love at first sniff.

sarah ashraf
sarah ashraf

too masculine , just not for me :S , not long lasting at all

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

Smells lika VIA washing powder and baby farts (jasmine).

Not for me.

A beautiful scent but on my skin this turns bad, I guess the woodsy note are to strong and the flowernotes too pale for me. I have problems to wear a few scents, this is one of them. The Cedar is too strong for my skintype. But for the right person this one is a wonderful scent!

En underbar doft men på mig blir den inte bra. Jag gissar att tränoterna är lite för starka och blomnoterna lite för bleka för mig. Jag har ibland problem att bära vissa dofter och detta är en av dem. Cederträ-noten är för stark för min hudtyp, helt enkelt. Men på rätt person är det en underbar doft!

Synryo
Synryo

At first I wasn't too sure about this perfume. The opening has a bit of a soapy/citrusy/cologne-like quality that while not entirely unpleasant, isn't what I was hoping for. But once you get past that, this beautiful frag is completely worth it! This perfume manages to be light and comforting but sensual and addictive at the same time. At its heart, it's a soft, creamy vanilla with a touch of powder and a dash of sandalwood. In moderate to cool weather, the projection and longevity is great on me. I catch whiffs of it nearly all day with only two or three sprays
I could easily see myself wearing this every day. My bottle is running out too fast D: At least I feel like it is lol, I actually have no idea because the bottle isn't see-through. Regardless, will definitely repurchase.

Love me some lei!

atrinibeauty77
atrinibeauty77

Ever since I smelled this on a friend of mine, l've been hooked :) I am so glad 2 finally have this in my collection

szilviabartha
szilviabartha

Just got this perfume yesterday from a friend. On my skin it smells very feminine, powdery and a bit bitter.
However on my clothes it smells very masculine. A completly different scent.

kakaka2
kakaka2

Obviously I got this extremely wrong. It is listed as a woody-powdery-vanilla-citrus-so on scent. Personally, I feel it is a creamy vanilla scent - very mild, very sensual and somehow a classic. I cannot believe it has been sitting on the shelves for all those years and I had never reached for it. I am so glad I tested it today to find this balm of serenity, so calm and so deep. There is no loud citrus, no dusty powder, some very soft sandalwood, slightly sweet vanilla and lots of class.

Lovely, lingers on and on and then blends with skin to finally leave a mellow creamy softness. Just gorgeous...

NicoleO
NicoleO

I would say this is neither feminine nor masculine. It's very soft and subtle, powdery and slightly woody with a hint of citrus and vanilla. It is clean and barely there, a skin scent on myself. I prefer more projection, lasted about 5 hours.

dormir6
dormir6

I love it! It is hard to describe. Very and absolutely feminine but still has some masculine part in it. In summer it reminds me of cold breeze under the greenery while lying on a clean, good smelling towel after a bath. Pure satisfaction! In winter it embraces me in a powdery, soft light. It has the aura of wealth and wellbeing. Perfect for every time, every season! Overall I envision a naturaly beautiful, good hearted,confident woman.

kasiarog
kasiarog

Received it today and I'm totally in love! It's the embodiment of class. Sophisticated, a bit masculine, appropriate for every occasion. However, the longevity could be better.

I am re-visiting Lei after not wearing it for over a year. I've been wearing niche a lot more, finding mainstream perfumes to (generally) not be as special. In a rush this morning, I was seeking vanilla. I went into my stash of 200 perfumes, saw Lei, and threw it into my purse. Sprayed it on as I ran out the door. Smells HEAVENLY. Just beautiful. At first I got this tart lime and a powderiness. The drydown seriously smells like white chocolate. It reminds me of the white chocolate that I smell in Chanel's Coromandel. It's fantastically creamy with raw sandalwood equally strong to the vanilla. And that lovely touch of heliotrope and musk, so soft and comforting. I absolutely love Lei and find it as luscious as many of my wonderful niches that are twice the price. This is still a keeper!!

hawkinsk3
hawkinsk3

Armani Lei is a prime example of why it's important to let a perfume settle a bit before you draw a conclusion. Yes, you will smell like a man for the first 30-60 minutes, but the drydown is so feminine, creamy, and comforting. You may not even recognize it as the same perfume.

millie1980
millie1980

I think this would smell very nice on a guy. For me it's too masculine - even though I'm hardly a fan of sweet perfumes. The vanilla is dry and clean. If only it was just a touch sweeter or more floral, I could wear it.

Snuffeltje
Snuffeltje

It's not pure femininity, but that mostly depends on the wearer.
I find this one a lot in the wardrobe of female friends who are strong, classy and independend, but also with a pure femininity.
Knowing where they stand and what they want.
They get it with not only hard work but also with their attitude, for they know how to handle situations when they occure.

That's the woman that, thanks to my friends, always comes to mind when I smell this one.

I do not have it in my wardrobe and I am describing it with the memory of the smell,
but I can tell that I would rather describe it as warm (little bit creamy) woody within the fog of a soft powder.
Just like the strong woman within the fog of a softer appearance.
(I can imagine vintage clothing)

Is it for me?
Well, I will not go buy this one on my own, but I will be very happy to receive it as a gift.
(except if I won the lottery ;) )

Ani1978
Ani1978

It used to be my first scent, so classy and I still love it, having so many memories with it

sissu
sissu

Just does not appeal to me. I feel it needs a girly accord to it. Somehow smells masculine or not soft enough to my nose.

maeculpa
maeculpa

I'm a sucker for a woody vanilla. I have gone through several bottles of this since it was first launched. I've been trying out so many other fragrances but this is my security blanket. It's not gourmand at all and it is very like freshly laundered sheets in the best most possible way.
Lovely creamy sandalwood fragrance. The sillage is not too loud but once people are forced to be near you (Ha!) they notice this lovely fragrance.
And as my skin devours scent the easy portable bottle is great to spritz later in the day. I will never be without this one.

parissa1
parissa1

Why did 70 people vote for similarity of "she" to VS Heavenly Angels? NEVER EVER. NOT! Totally different. BUT it remineds to Emporio Armani he!!!

suesue
suesue

This scent is great. In Autumn and Winter its a good "dont know what to wear today!"-scent - it fits every day, office or nighttime.. Doesnt offend anyone! But unfortunately so many women are using it, so it's noting special, but i love it though. Today my small bottle got empty, but i have a new big bottle here.

Bought the male-edition for my boyfriend - you can smell that they belong together, the scent for men is also very delicious. And the bottles look good together in our bathroom! ;))

lalitya.talitha
lalitya.talitha

worth every penny

Pace,MioDolceCuore
Pace,MioDolceCuore

One of the few unsolicited compliments I got from the hubby... apparently my chemistry does well with orientals and vanillas with a hint of playdoh and spice.

I actually don't smell any pineapple at all which I would find very offputting. I don't get any fruit.

I wore it ten years ago when a friend of mine gave me a bottle. I always kept that bottle near and although I never seemed to think about this one a lot - when it was empty I actually ordered myself another bottle. I don't use it often but when I do I enjoy it immensely, feel safe and secure and I do think this was the scent that guided me through some major lifechanging events.

The bottle is quite unique and very non-threatening if you know what I mean. Also great for traveling if you just need to throw something into your luggage and not worry about travel atomizers leaking and glass breaking.

It used to smell much more strong on me, sometimes even sour - that changed ten years later and now it's soft and comfortable. Well done.

milkyway
milkyway

All I smell is this wonderful powdery cleanliness...Just like the smell of clean skin after shower. Something quite special as I imagine it smells different on everyone.
To me sandalwood and heliotrope are predominant- with vanilla and pear in the mix. Very close to the skin and gentle smelling fume.. Regardless of quite a complex set of ingredients the smell itself is quite "easy" and lovely. Its beauty is in its simplicity and not trying to be something risque and "special".
Also- love the packaging, very simple yet original.

somethingbrighter
somethingbrighter

All citrus and white flowers on me, and none of the base notes (sandalwood, tonka bean, amber, musk, vanilla, cedar) which are what I really want to smell.

CORCOR
CORCOR

I seem to love most armani perfumes i never smell anything chemical or synthetic like another review said. This fragrance is gorgeous vanilla powdery and soft - almost smells creamy, one of them scents you keep smelling on your wrist. Bootifull always gets compliments I dont feel the silage is great but when it is smelt by others they do love it. Bottle is so sleek - Love it. I need a new bottle.

rooa
rooa

Soft, feminine, classy, timeless.

fdmc
fdmc

I love all Armani fragances but this one iis special for me.
An amazing modern interpretation of femininity that is young and bright, comfortable and exotic. Emporio Armani pour Elle is a sensual fragrance with a young spirit.
Perfect for women who are refined but relaxed. The notes of fruit and vanilla make this fragrance a mix precious and vibrant.
The siillage of this perfume s huge and longelasting is infinite.
I recommend....

cherie97
cherie97

It's my moms all time favourite, but...
it gives me headache! I can't stand it, really. I once used it myself and went on a date... even my fiance had a big headache thanks to Lei.

I don't know why, it doesn't suit me at all. It's not a pleasant scent to my nose either.
There's something weird, very chemical about it.

Hope my mom won't buy this one anymore.

MrMookie
MrMookie

First time i adore a womens fragrance for wearing it on my self!
Love this on women as i wanna eat them ( yes its that bad) normally i like womens perfumes but i never love it (except tommygirl)
This one is woody and cozy and a bit gourmandish.
I sprayed it on my wrist and kept smelling it (a femake coworker came in wearing this so i asked her whats she was wearing.)
Im considering buying this for myself ( its that masculine) maybe one of the best not intended unisex fragrances around ....
Class A

rhynel
rhynel

Used to have a bottle of this, but boredom led me astray. Loved it at first smell. Powdery, creamy goodness that makes it an oldie but goodie.

lily0555
lily0555

I uesed it since it's launched. To me, it's warm, comfortable and soft.Just like snuggling to the one I loved.

molliedollie
molliedollie

I can wear it year-round without really having to think about it. I first discovered Lei almost two years ago in Florence, Italy, where a shopgirl doused me in it. (That was probably due to my limited Italian and enthusiasm for finding a new scent.)

I suppose it does feel similar to Heavenly, but I regard Lei (or, as it was sold to me, "Elle") as much less "scratchy" smelling. Lei is very smooth, whereas I find Heavenly to be distracting. Actually, now that I'm thinking of it... Lei is more akin to Kenzo Amour, only with a distinct lime undertone! They both have that kind of rice pudding-skinscent aura.

FreyaMarie

Lei is warm and spicy, almost with a gingerbread quality to it. There is also a strong woody note, which gives the perfume a slight masculinity. This one is for those days when you fancy something warm but discreet. Mind you, this is no Shalimar - Lei is never loud, never overpowering.

To me, Lei requires cold, snowy winter days, leather gloves and dark red lips. It's comforting and elegant at the same time.

Danyhella
Danyhella

I was considering to buy this one for a long time. At the first sniff it seemed to me really nice, but then quite ordinary too (and a bit masculine). I purchased Idole in the meantime and think it helped me to get into Armani scents in general.

I need some time to find that magic in them. So after falling in ove with Idole I decided to give that a try to She as well and bought 50 ml bottle.

Man! That's just so amazing scent. I don't find it ordinary anymore. It's a powdery one with hints of wood and spices. Most noticeable is vanilla for me and wearing this perfume makes me feeling like a natural woman (just like Aretha Franklin sings).

Not to misunderstood anyone - it's also pretty seductive scent so don't be afraid to wear this one because it may seem to you like office scent. It's office friendly, true, but it's much more also. Kinda mysterious scent. A true classic!

Repogirl
Repogirl

To me, ths smells almost exactly like VS Heavenly, it's nice but it doesn't wow me either.

Tomasa Torini
Tomasa Torini

i love how it lingers on my clothes...

ananya20
ananya20

Don't know why this gives me such a headache! There is something very Play-doughy here, some weird synthetic sweetness, powderyness...uggh! Just had to give away.

A cheaper version would definately be Faconnable Pour Elle! Why me...!

ozz1980
ozz1980

On the right person, this makes me really hard. I mean it.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This is a wonderful scent, fresh, yet powdery woody sweet.
The opening is a bit masculine, with the twist of zesty lime, but the softness of heliotrope quickly subdues it, with sandalwood and vanilla joining in soon. The freshness remains present which stops this from being dull, though I don't feel like this is an overly feminine fragrance. At least, it feels like it is worn by a woman who believes in minimalism and isn't the biggest fan of wearing pink or ruffles. This is just my feeling from the refreshing powderiness of this fragrance.
The similarity to Dream Angels Heavenly is quite obvious, they really have the same feel. But while Heavenly uses cardamom for the freshening lift, Lei uses the lime, which gives it a slightly bitter undertone, though not bitter in a bad way at all, just different. On my skin Heavenly is more floral than Lei as well, which is more woody.
Lei is very lovely and versatile, though not a big hitter. It's not a 'going out' fragrance but is for the office, day wear and for cosy moments.

PerfumeWhore
PerfumeWhore

The similarity of Dream Angels Heavenly by Victoria's Secret to this is striking!

sunlover
sunlover

Like many fragrances for me, a certain weather, temperature, and warmth or coolness of the skin is needed to really see it at its full beauty. This is a great everyday scent that stays very soft, almost like baby powder, but without being so linear. It's very subtly sweet, creamy, and overall, very comforting and lovely.

I like to spray a little on the back of my neck, and a share a spritz on my inner forearms, as my wrists seem to be too much warmth for it

oobunillaoo
oobunillaoo

armani lei has been my signature fragrance for over ten years. the creamy, powdery aspect of this fragrance is blended in such a way that it completely compliments the sharper notes of lime and cedar. guaranteed compliments from both men and women when wearing armani lei. a truly attractive fragrance that does not insist upon itself. it makes you feel beautiful. this fragrance hangs tough on my skin all day long, well in to the night in fact. noticable for hours after you don't smell it on yourself anymore.

i will never EVER be without a bottle of this. armani struck gold when they created lei.

HLVTCA09
HLVTCA09

I really like this one. it smells summer, sun and warm rain! A hint of sunlotion and bronze skin, with a soft powdery freshness....

Osita
Osita

Ii is a sweet but yet delicate eau de parfum.

Really feminine, soft, and pretty perfume. It starts out with a strong blast of tangy lime, which honestly caught me off guard. But the lime quickly subsided, and it became a very powdery vanilla. It's a rather demure perfume, not loud like Angel or Pink Sugar, yet it lasts a remarkably long time. I sincerely thought it would fade away to nothing after an hour or two, but this did not happen. Yesterday I sprayed it on at 8am and I could still smell it on myself 12 hours later--and I'm very partial to strong scents, so if a perfume is weak I can't smell it for long. I actually think it could be very sexy for a date because of its powder-soft femininity. It's a definite keeper in my wardrobe.

Hippyhop2
Hippyhop2

You don't need much of this one. Staying power is very very good. Don't overdo it, because there is something spicy in it that can be too much. When worn just a little it's spicy, warm and sexy. Definitely an evening smell. This perfume is very noticeable in a good way. It's for women who like classy, bold perfumes.

Margreet
Margreet

This scent contains all the most wanted by me notes at the base. It is almost my perfect scent BUT when I wore it I've heard: nice, soapy, chemical. Ooops. Not for every day apparently:/ tooo bad cuz I thought it would be my signature scent!! Still love it though and it grabs a proud spot in my closet:)

Addicted2byzance
Addicted2byzance

I don't know why this fragrance takes me into fantasyland of a beautiful house close to the sea or a stroll by the beach in summer!, I have tested this perfume over the summer of 2011 and even taken the tester papers home on several ocassions. So if i bought it for someone as a present surely i have to pick one for myself too cos i like the fragrance. It's one i will surely wish to wear as a day and everyday perfume during summer. My perfume wish list is Emporio Armani Lei

lyrical
lyrical

I owned this almost 10 years ago and it's a perfume I would deffinately purchase again. It gives you a halo of warm musk powdery almond sweetness. It's a come hither what are you wearing i wanna cuddle with you scent, very cozy! a teeny teeny bit masculine (the musk) in the dry down but yet still a very soft feminine vanilla like scent which states I'm a lady not a kid eating cotton candy. For those of you who love this scent and want to try something new yet similar try Loukoum by Keiko Mecheri a bit more modern and expensive but if you love this you will love Loukhoum! enjoy ladies!

leaudecoco
leaudecoco

I remember when it came out..the design to me was "Wow". To me it's a perfume with good memories. It's sophisticated, strong, sexy and lasts long.

ditaa
ditaa

Yes, it is real POWDERY scent.
So the story is, that I am not big fan of stars/celebrities perfumes, but I must admit that I was fan of Naomi Campbell Naomagic . It was great, powder, sexy and strong scent. So I was searching something like Naomagic . And this is it!
Lovely vanilla, not boring or to strong heliotrope plus very soft sandalwood, sweet amber and very interesting lime note which is not sharp or typical citrus (fresh) also amazing sillage on my skin.
Welcome to my world, because this powder scent is perfect for winter time to office and I could say that strong part of cedar makes this scent suitable even at night time.
Big recommendation for those who loves powder vanilla with little not strong spices!

FreyaMarie

If you're looking for a spicy winter fragrance and Dior Addict is too strong for you, this might be it.

It opens up spicy and slightly masculine but in no way overpowering, and (at least on me) it then develops into a warm vanilla. The staying power is sadly not great on me, but this is still a very nice, warm fragrance.

mllebelle
mllebelle

I absolutely adore this perfume. It's so mysterious and sensual. Earthy, feminine, rich. It smells wonderful on friends of mine but I couldn't wear it. Just smelled off on me.. headache. But on friends of mine, oh I wished it smelled that way on me.

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

This perfume is sexy and spicy. I love it. I think it smells better in colder air or evenings. I took it to Florida and it wasn't as good as where I live in Cleveland (bad gloomy cold weather) I get hit on so much with this. Last weekend I wore it on a date to the casino and this cute ma. Sits.next.to me.and butts inbetween me.and.my date to ask if my date and I are married. He was clearly interested in me. Strange. This stuff for some reason does that for me. I wore it on another date and that guy went batty too. I think if I had a complaint it would be that this is a little.masculine in the.drydown to my nose but with these kind of results I will wear it anyways. There are similarities to victorias secret heavenly but the biggest difference is this does not smell cheap whatsoever. It smells expensive.

anraneiro82
anraneiro82

just bought this last weekend and am really happy with my purchase.the drydown has changed since i am wearing it for the 3rd time-can't describe it but smells like something my mom wears. i am not crazy about this drydown, but i think i still like this perfume enought to regularly wear it-if not i think my mom would love it! and it definitly reminds me of dram angels heavnely.

joanna30
joanna30

I was wearing it between 2002 and 2003 and will like to try it again! Love it!

duskangel101
duskangel101

Smells expensive, like a woman with high cheekbones, a sleek ponytail, and fair skin wearing a tight business suit. On me though, it's very powdery, masculine, and cold.

Spido
Spido

Gives me a headache. Wish I knew which note it is that does it, so I could avoid it...

sofababe

There isn't a situation imaginable where Armani She wouldn't work. Office, bar, beach, country walk, wedding, dinner, dancing, funeral even!! This is the Martini of fragrances- Anytime, Any Place, Anywhere!! I've tried it in all seasons, and most situations and it works perfectly. Its impossible to be offended by Armani She. Although its quite powerful, with amazing sillage, its not overpowering at all. I was walking to the shop from my house recently and a man I'd never met was a little way behind me, I heard him say "You smell so good!", I turned around and he was indeed talking to me. He looked embarrassed, like he couldn't help himself :-)
I always get compliments when I wear this, always. Its the best perfume ever.

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

It's been a while since I've owned a bottle, but wow, what an amazingly sexy perfume! just barely teedering on the masqueline side, but it's definently all woman! Sexy mouth watering gorgeous, but warm and cozy scent! I just love it!!

bloomia
bloomia

beautiful, elegant, classic, love!

c3c
c3c

I was surprised by opening notes, for me they included a heavy soap scent. Like I was sniffing a very soapy smelling bar of pineapple and pear scented soap with a tiny hint of lime mixed in. As it moved to the middle notes the soapiness gradually gave way to vanilla, heliotrope and amber with musk quickly coming in. It still had a soapy clean feel to it into the drydown but the other notes help to tame that feel. Is the soapy thing just me? I "like" it, but it's far from love. Maybe it will grow on me....Update ~ a couple of hours later this has developed a coconut scent. Weird I know but that's what I'm getting. Any coconut vibe is a step towards love for me. :) Lei has moved up in my book.

Vanilla77
Vanilla77

I tested this today. Armani Lei is a powdery vanilla that has a sexy male edge to it. It reminds me of Victoria's Secret Heavenly a bit. I have to have a bottle of this!

ComfyCat
ComfyCat

I had it, I loved it.
But 13 years are quite a time to change one's preferrences, Lei is a warm but subtle scent with a hint of powder, a bit of citruses adding a little freshness, it whispers cleanliness of another age when clean scents were associated to Joop le Bain or Jil Sander Bath, all warm inviting vanilla based orientals, clean luxury I'd say.

I used it in autumn and winter and today I dare say it was a good choice. It gives you a warm embrace on a cold and breezy day. It stays with you the whole day with just two spritzes and will still be leaving a good smelling trail behind you.

I'd say I still like it, but not on myself anymore, it no longer feels like "me" if you know what I mean. But it's still a good choice for a well rendered tempting and warm fragrance for a romantiv date or when you need something to emphasize you sensual side and give you a scented hug on a misty grey day.

vallin
vallin

Feminine and elegant. fresh flower scent. absolutely favourite!

Hyponse
Hyponse

Mmmm love this scent. Sexy, delicate, powdery, creamy. Mmmm.

fashionluver16
fashionluver16

i bought a bottle of this few days ago at a duty free. i liked it at the moment but im not sure if this will suit me well. i am a 16-year-old teen and i guess this is not a scent for young girls like me. but personally i still love this scent a lot ... should i just go and exchange it to another one? if i do i am considering Gucci flora for instead. i always have difficulties in choosing perfumes because of my extraordinary taste prefering so mature women-like perfumes! This is such a dilemma... if anyone could give me some advice please help me....(Also, if theres any other perfumes youd like to recommend please notice me! i will appreciate it a lot:D)

MsRachael
MsRachael

This is my interview scent - professional without sacrificing its femininity. Vanilla imbues the fruitier notes (lime, pear, pineapple) with a classy, powdery dry down that takes it from simply pretty to sophisticated.

sunnyshine
sunnyshine

fresh, sexy and kinda unisex

whiten
whiten

I can't find its tester anywhere, it is always empty? If it is really suitable for all seasons, I should definitely have it. p.s.: does it smelll like dior addict eau fraiche at all? someone made a comment like that to me once..
edit: ı've find the tester,but my arms were full(of perfume and bags lol) so I was just able to smell it on paper. It was really soft,fresh and nice, but I really want to smell it on my skin.

sungoddess
sungoddess

Had this fragrance a long time ago. Loved it then, would love to use it again. This is a very unique scent, its so fresh and citrusy. It is important to note that the attractive quality of this scent is that it makes you feel ALIVE! Definitely not for the depressed :) Only great memories...

Grottola
Grottola

A very pleasant, if not synthetic, sweet floral with prominent heliotrope, tonka bean, vanilla, and iris.

Rich and creamy, very smooth. I wouldn't wear it, but it smells very nice.

dadulka82
dadulka82

lovely fruity fragrance
very unique smell
perfect in a warm sunny day
refreshing

miki1968
miki1968

a very feminine and elegant fragrance...i had it time ago and sincerly i want it again....for me is very special...i completly agree with lafefe.

lafefe
lafefe

cutebarbie84, your review is a bit misleading to me. I'm writing mine to defend this fantastic fragrance. Lei by Armani is delicate and feminine, with a fresh initial note similar to mint. Then it develps creamy and powdery due to the orris root, iris and vanilla, very elegant, perfect for any occasion. It doesn't smell of strawberry at all, it's smooth and soft, a very refined and comfortable scent. It's not easy to detect all its notes, as they are perfectly blended.

cutebarbie84
cutebarbie84

i hate this perfume !! it smells like cheap sugary syrup , reminds me of sticky strawberry hair gel !

Siv55
Siv55

I really like this but so does the world and his wife :( It's like The Body Shops White Musk in the early nineties. I recall a guy leaning in and sniffing me then asking, "Why do all girls smell the same?". Because we all have taste? It's just the zeitgeist? This is the current meme. So yes, Armani Lei is very nice but sadly is a bestseller and easily recognisable. Oddly, people don't seem to know what this is called, they ask, "The gold one?".
Lasts a long time and you will still smell it on your clothes pretty much until you wash them. Good fragrance if you have dry skin.

PusiaX
PusiaX

One of the most beautiful female scents ever!!!

sofababe

This is "The One" for me. I always come back to it and always have a reserve, I live in fear of it being discontinued.
Nothing else smells like it, its so distinctive.
I simply adore it. Lei/Elle/She is grown up, sophisticated, sexy. I can't even explain what makes it so, it just is.

glamrose
glamrose

This fragrance is only for sophisticated, modern and alluring woman. If that is you, grab a bottle of this.

aelias
aelias

It is really nice, but there is nothing in Lei that keeps me coming back to it. I received it as a gift, and I was definitely happy to have a bottle, but I rarely wear it. I guess the problem is it does not do a whole lot once it has been applied.

Update: I think I underestimated this one. I tried it again in warmer weather, and it is beautiful. It has a wonderful powdery drydown with a slightly citrusy/vanilla mix that is not intrusive.

polaxia
polaxia

I first smell this, on a coworkr friend... second time I had to ask her about her parfum, and since then i got the bottle... ive never smell anything like this beore, very sexy, very super attractive, im impressed by the bad comments, hopefully it does not mean it has changed its original scent, because it is magic, one of my all time favorites.. I never checked any other girls around my area with something this special... soo I feel totaly unique.. i smeel it the whole day.. WONDERFUL!!!

romrom
romrom

this reminds me of christmas about 11 years ago, I got this as a gift and really loved it. I bought this a few month back and all the good memories came back. It's a very soft scent, great if you work around people.

honeysuckle
honeysuckle

the top notes on this were utter bliss... i thought i'd died and gone on to paradise. the opening fruity splash was everything i hoped it would be.

...and then as the middle & heart notes took over it was awful. :( sickly powder. so unpleasant. diapers.

i supposed it just didn't work with my chemistry. :(
a crushing blow, since at first sniff from the top notes i thought i'd found my one true love. :(

rosabell
rosabell

This somehow smells of cigarettes or this is how I remember it ...I once bought it and used it but I can't remember why I did such a thing. Nothing spectacular but also not all yuk. Just ordinary and a bit unfeminine.

Burnbaby80
Burnbaby80

I have been buying and wearing this 10-12 years now I think. It's one I will always return to. Other perfumes, I change my mind about, like one year I like, but don't the next, kind of thing, but not this.
As I keep saying on all my posts, I'm no expert. This is true. It's like another language to me! However, I know that I love it, even if I can't describe it.
To me, it's soft, clean, not too sweet. Great for day wear. You will get compliments if you wear it. There may have been dupes over the last 5-10 years, but I doubt anything before it smelt like this, so it's original. It's so inoffensive, please give it a go! I’m sorry this may not be helpful. I will say it’s not a statement perfume, that’s for sure. I don’t know what age I’d put it in either. I’m 30, and my mum’s 58, and we both love it!

WardrobeMistress
WardrobeMistress

To be honest I am a bit mystified by so many rave reviews here.

Does nobody else get the aniseed? Because all I'm getting is aniseed, cooking fat and a drop of vanilla. It's not even nice cooking fat, it's the stuff from the fried chicken shop when it's well overdue for a change. Dirty Dirty cooking oil.

Deep fried aniseed balls (the silvery ones from a sweet shop ) In a dirty batter with a glug of vanilla cream soda poured on top.

Make it stop!

No disrespect to those who love it, I just can't find anything likeable in here.

The cooking oil quality is, at least intriguing. I've never come across anything quite like it.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

I owned a bottle of Lei when I was 21. Ofcourse I didn't realize it's a woman's perfume lol either way I loved it. I'd definitely be looking for another if I can get my man pride out of the way as it smelt great!
I dont actually remember the smell, but I know it works on both men and women, when I've smelt it on a guy Ive chased them a few steps for another sniff (is there something wrong with that?)
I actually think it smells better on men than women. I seriously think t should have been released as unisex

very well-done perfume and i'm gonna use it all my life because I never get tired of it. very feminine and classy!

Ladysong
Ladysong

I love this because it smells professional and office appropriate without sacrificing its femininity. I love the softness of the vanilla and the sophisticated edge of the lime and pear. I've gone through several bottles of this over the years.

i am the proud owner of a limited ed. of this beautiful alluring fragrance. i had to re-buy this beauty as cant live without it. its v. nostalgic for me as this was the first perfume my dad bought me. i tried ck one before this 1. Me and my dad cringed as ck one on me smells like dishwater!.I kid u not; least ck be smells good on me. so my dad instantly bought this 1 for me. sadly my dad is dead but least happy memories will live on in this perfume.

Amethyste
Amethyste

This smells like very soft vanilla and a hint of lime. Very gentle and nice fragrance, good at the office, maybe similar to 5th avenue but a little fresher.

Edit: I found it again and it's a masculine vanilla like what you find in deodorants. Bad, and I'm not the only one who thinks this stinks.

I still don't understand why it was so different, but there's a huge probability that the 2nd has gone bad. I just wanted to advice.

nini18
nini18

To me this fragrance is very seductive and alluring. Combined with skin chemistry it gives the scent of a woman as it should be

scentous
scentous

I don't think Armani she is a powdery vanilla, it is rather a peppery lemony tuberose with a hint of vanilla but a dominant cedar in the dry down. It can easily be unisex. Actually it is very much alike with Rochas Men which I like a lot as a male scent..Longevity is more than average, sillage is good.. although I bought it eagerly now I regret it, since it is not that original, on the contrary there are many similar scents as mentioned by the other members..

Lydiamarine
Lydiamarine

This one is one of the classics. And I find every Armani fragrance a version of Lei.
It is creamy and gives a classy feeling. Much better if used with body lotion.
I love it from the opening till it disappears, which tooks 8-9 hours by the way...

Lottis
Lottis

This scent is satisfactory unlike others and difficult to explain but I'll try. LEI makes me feel mysterious, warm, interesting and sophisticated. The start is a bit pungent but dries down to a warm and mysterious peppery tone of vanilla. So nice and different. I'm using LEI in the evenings.
I wonder how it would be for a man?

Den här doften är tillfredställande olik andra och svår att förklara men jag ska försöka. LEI får mig känna mig mystisk, varm, intressant och sofistikerad. Starten är lite stickande men torkar ner till en varm pepprig ton av vanilj. Så nice och annorlunda. Jag använder LEI på kvällstid.
Undrar hur den skulle vara för en man?

Malegria
Malegria

I am very surprised that there is no lavender in Lei.To me it smells like a powder/lavender/vanilla, and reminds me of a unisex Peace Vintage Edition by Kenzo, only softer,and with a funny salty/rusty note in the end. It is very discreet and warm. I thought it is a good scent for summer but I think now that a cool weather will suit it better.

guest_bla bla
guest_bla bla

had it few years ago. were my head was when I bought it, i cant understand this fragrance, too synthetic somehow...

fingerlicker
fingerlicker

Found this hidden at the back of my girlfriends fragrance shelf. I had never smelt this on her because apparently she doesn't like it. I on the other hand fell in love with this from the first sniff. I'm toying with the idea to wear it myself :)

Superb scent!!

We call this fragrance Armani She where I'm from. In my area it is extremely popular and has been for many years.

Armani She is one of those simplistic, yet likable vanilla skinscents. Meaning that it smells very natural and delicate on the skin.

The vanilla in this fragrance is warm, milky and creamy. The scent reminds me of Diesel Plus Plus Feminine, just without the synthetic edge. Honestly, the fruit in the top notes don't stand out much to my nose. The lime and pear are certainly present, however the white, flowery tuberose tends to dominate.

The white floral components of Armani She are what drives the fragrance until the vanilla kicks in. However the vanilla in this fragrance is not sweet, rich or syrupy. It is really soft, almost powdery.

I remember smelling Armani White last year sometime, and I recall it smelling a little similar to this fragrance. They both tend to have that clean, natural, creamy feel to them.

The lasting strength of Armani She is good, however the sillage is fairly intimate. Because of its softness and delicacy, I would recommend this fragrance for wear all year round.

I am a diamond
I am a diamond

I tested this today, and altough it is a beautiful fragrance, I was surprised to see it is really similar (almost the same on me) than VS´s Dream Angels Heavenly!!!! And VS version is long lasting than this one!!!!

clubsauce
clubsauce

Unfortunately reminiscent to an expensive version of Axe body spray. Muddied, nearly indistinguishable top notes which screech before settling into a banal dry down. Heliotrope is utterly wasted in this fragrance.

PShank27
PShank27

This is a difficult one. Powdery and kind of indefinable. I love that it is a skin-scent, but it has a strange, peppery smell on me that I just don't like.

Elue
Elue

Armani Elle is so sexy in a sneaky way. It is like wearing a white shirt with top buttons left open. So basic yet so alluring.

This has been my favorite for a very long time. I have gone trough many bottles of it and it is definitely worth such loyalty.

To me, there are few perfumes out there that manages to be "sexy" and clean/proper at the same time. Armani She is one of them.

mllefantine
mllefantine

My boyfriend bought me this for Christmas and I really enjoy it - much more than I originally thought I would! It's a pleasantly warm scent, with a hint of sweetness and spice. It's far from strong, but not quite light either - a happy medium. It's a little bit more "masculine" than a lot of my perfumes. I might wear it during an interview or business meeting. I would probably wear this during the day in the fall or winter.

guest_guest_Daiva
guest_guest_Daiva

What's the difference between this perfume and Armani "For Her" 2008? Is this the same perfume but a new edition?

guest_sofy WAY?pallazo
guest_sofy WAY?pallazo

this is ME, I called this SOFYLICIOUS, look on me.. I just love, love this smell..

Puma
Puma

Yymm... Lei smells so powdery and a little bit spicy on my skin. It is also really warm so it's great for winter days. Its style is similar to Giorgio Armani Mania's.
Alluring and sophisticated!

guest_francess.raymundo
guest_francess.raymundo

this is the only fragrance that stays 'clean' on me for the entire day.i can smell parts of it in cartier II and in UCB's Colors.

While ferretting through my collection in search of a long lost bottle of GIO, I discoved a full, apparently unused, 50 ml bottle of EMPORIO ARMANI LEI edp. I do not recall the circumstances under which I made this purchase, nor why I never used it, but I must say that I am pleasantly surprised by the contents of this bizarre "bottle," which was obviously intended to look just as it does--it could hardly have been an accident!

EMPORIO ARMANI LEI opens aromatically, along the lines of Victoria's Secret VERY SEXY DARE. For a minute or so, this seems like a unisex frag, though it's clear that there is vanilla present along with the lime and what seemed briefly to be something like juniper.

In the drydown, LEI is very similar to Victoria's Secret SEXY LITTLE THINGS NOIR: a mild and entirely agreeable vanilla floral frag. What an unexpected combination! I like it, and am happy to have found it hidden away in my armoire. I'll be wearing this during the summer, as the aromatic opening is very refreshing, and the vanilla is light enough to be able to wear in the heat.

My best guess as to why I never wore this before is because I was deterred by the packaging. I probably had been through some trying chemical soup experiences and assumed that this, too, would be a synthetic, emetic concoction. Not so! I can recommend LEI to anyone who likes VS VERY SEXY DARE and VS SEXY LITTLE THINGS NOIR, which are similar in composition and quality level.

jah
jah

might be the best female perfume ever,very universal every girl i spoke to about fragrances loved it and have it or had it..it s a sure shot,also male version awesome too

rubypumps
rubypumps

This scent smells very good on me, it's like it is made for me. When wearing this I feel very sexy and seductive. Man keep telling me how good I smell. This is my number one fragrance.

kristina_vili
kristina_vili

This perfum is the only one from all I have that I actually had 2 times,I never repead perfumes,but this one ....I dont have words for it,never will be annoying and boring for me,ADORABLE,Im in love in Emporio.

Cris_Venesza
Cris_Venesza

a sweet perfume but the lasting power is bad and smells a little like intensa...a market spray ...so you can find a better perfume

Victoria Regia
Victoria Regia

I wore this fragrance for about seven months a few years ago and received compliments everywhere I went. To this day I cannot pick a single note out of this juice - all I can tell is that it falls in the Oriental category. Unfortunately, I found it too sharp and artificial back in the day, so I had to stop. To be honest, the only thing that kept me going were the compliments, lol. I was quite young and still susceptible to that. I want to revisit this fragrance in the near future because I know it is a good one and I suspect I'd be able to enjoy it a lot more now.

lucifera
lucifera

this is the first and best one of the emporio range..had much samples then when it just came out but didn't bought it...and now i still LOVE it,has very good lasting power (tried at 2 in midday and still smells a bit on the wrist) a classic! think im gonna add it to my christmas list or buy myself a bottle :-p

Daria

This scent is like heaven!!
you smell the vanilla notes and you can smell the sensual too
I can promise you that whatever you'll go people will always ask you what that is amazing smell that on you
this fragrane is always around you It's so strong and unforgetful!!!

yogini
yogini

Very beautiful, but I really want the stuff in a bottle, not in a box made of metal and plastic...argh

Trinity
Trinity

Warm, lovely, sensual....

This fragrance reminds me of freshly washed laundry directly from the dryer. The laundry still a bit warm…you inhale the soft smell of your towel and you know, all is well and fine ….now worries - this moment is pure bliss!

"Lei" by Georgeo Armani is a beautiful and sensual fragrance. Very velvety and comfy…and yes, it has this "warm body smell".

There is nothing harsh in this scent. It is like a soft, tender kiss from your beloved or a shy, wet "baby kiss" from your puppy dog ;-). It hugs and protects you…and will keep you warm.

Perfect for any occasion that might arise….:-)

brown sugar
brown sugar

i loved it when i first smelt it on my aunt.and with blackmail,torture, you name it,i wheedled it from my cousin.when it finished i grieved...the bottle is very...soft and cuddly...oh, i cant describe it

AprilSea

I had it 5 years ago and I bought it again last week. Meantime I have developed an incompatibility with vanilla perfumes, and I was a bit afraid. Luckily it does not smell vanilla on me at all - it is the same wonderful perfume I love.

dyen
dyen

This is super stuff! For me "LEI" evokes a strong sense of warm cleanliness fused with a sweet but subdued sugary calm. It has a great ( almost perfect!) balance : so very warm and graceful- but on my skin it also manages to be fresh, sexy and restorative.

The best way I can describe this for you is ! : to imagaine you have just plunged your hands into frothily clean, warm and soapy water (the expensively silky kind) and the creamy fruit smell wafts up making you face comfortably flushed ..... you are relaxed,the sunlight is streaming through the window and there is a sweet, spicy honey cake baking in the background..........and then hands on your waist and an unexpected kiss on the neck! YUM! You eat the sweet cake with fresh hands and you smile. And smile :)

emotion
emotion

This fragrance is phenomenal! Even though it's been around for a while, it's one of those perfumes that's always going to have a following, although I don't smell it too often on other women. I would describe this as a modern powdery floral musk with a vanilla base. The vanilla isn't sweet. It's more masculine, like the vanilla notes you would find in men's cologne. Something about this scent reminds me of bare skin, which makes it incredibly sexy. What I love most about this particular fragrance is that it sort of melts in with your own body chemistry. I almost never repurchase perfume, so this may be as close as I'll ever get to having a signature scent along with Chanel's Allure. I don't wear it everyday because I need variety, but when I can't choose I almost always reach for this. It's been compared to VS Heavenly, which I agree there are similarities, but Heavenly lacks that bare-skin note, which makes Armani "She" so special, in my opinion. Armani is also spicier, more woodsy and more masculine, not to say that it isn't feminine at all, it's both, which is what I find so sexy about it. Those who have smelled both can recognize the difference immediately.

guest_Heid
guest_Heid

I think this scent is just too ordinary and boring.There's nothing special in it.It's good to an office.

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

Beautiful,sexy and feminine is the words that describe this scent.Very easy to like and wear.I am a sucker for Armanis fragrances..He knows me taste..

guest_Liliana
guest_Liliana

beautiful smell, sophisticated, when i first smelled up, i asked the girls who was wearing it, i cound't stop till i found it in u.s. lovely

Daria

My sister used to buy it again and again,
she have that fragrance about years!
and because of her I felt in love with that perfume!
amazing,you'll never get enough from this perfume, One of the best perfumes ever!!
I love love love it!!

an4eto
an4eto

Well,this was my first expensive perfume and my mom bought it for me for my birthay.When i first sniffed it on a friend i was like-oh my god this smells so beautiful.There is something really feminine in it and it reminded me of something about my childhood and the hot sunnny days.The golden wrapping also makes it look really silky and smooth.But for me it's good for the winter too because gives you warmth and makes you smile.The smell makes you feel like you stepped on a golden place where everyhting is like a fairytale that when you take a deep breth can continue as long as you wish.I like this perfume and would buy it again.

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

i find this perfume attractive, sophisticated and really sexy. it is a bit masculine but that is a part of its charm. i like the cedar and vanilla drydown. it lasts all day on my skin and everytime i feel it it just makes me feel really good. all of my friend-boys say this is a really hot and sexy perfume.

solocha
solocha

Soft,silky and smooth, it is similar to Code. Good for winter, either to accompany a cashmere or wool sweater, or a glam dress for the evening. I think it is quite nice, elegant, but not too rare, I must have smelled this many times before. To me there seems to be a note which is a bit synthetic, something like plastic.

Alyssa
Alyssa

I've never been maniac about perfumes, used them frequently or been totally dazzled by them...until one day when everything changed...i got HIM as a present...I opened it, put it on, and...BOOM! What happened? I stood there speechless...THAT WAS IT! At the first smell ;-) I fell in love- passionately, insanely and addicting...PERFECTION in a shape of a little bottle :-) EMPORIO- that name really suits and describes this god-like scent...that wraps you softly and gently like silk...and takes you far away to oriental empires where you stand like a queen wearing pure gold...Classical- but yet unpredictable...Serious but yet playful...Intensive, aromatic, and wild but yet at the same time gentle, mystical and seductive ;-) Warm, sparkling, and simply unforgettable...Eternal :-) For the special occasions but you won't make mistake if you wear it every day...For a black evening dress and for jeans...or nothing on you except HIM ;-) And I don't care if every second girl has it because it is...SO MINE :-)

Emeraude
Emeraude

muy buena fragancia...me recuera un poco a Magnetism de Escada...(I like very much this fragrance...is similar to Magnetism,maybe the pineapple?)better in cold days...

LuckysGirl
LuckysGirl

I have been wanting to buy this perfume without even testing it. I just knew I would love it. And, I was right. I tested it and immediately fell in love with it. To me, it is slightly masculine. However, it is also very sexy. Mmm, mmm, mmm.

Viyella
Viyella

This was a present, and quite liked it, but it is bit androgenous for me, I like more feminine fragances. People notice when I m wering it though.

midnight
midnight

i feel mandles in this fragrance.In my opinion it's very calm, soft, elegant perfume.When i think about it i see silk or other smooth material:)
I've heard opinions it's similar to Naomagic.Hmmm...i thought about buying Naomagic, but i'm afraid it's pointless, cause i got Armani She already;)

elaida_00
elaida_00

i have only love for this perfume; it gives you joy, energy, feminity it`s fruity ..you can wear it on a night out or during the day and feel very energic it`s lovely

ivetorek
ivetorek

i love it so much i use it onece in a while i like to feel it on my skin and besides when i smell armani she i think about someone special in my life so this perfume i will use forever :))

dolita
dolita

sweet and awrm but it's easy to get bored of it quickly not unique

nezzabel
nezzabel

this is a classy gorgeous scent.
It's perfect for summer nights, it's light but sensual.
I just love it!

nannaje
nannaje

Warm and classy and a bit sexy. I used it in my early 20s. It goes really well with the "HE" perfume, naturally. Very recognisable - spices up your day!

Boggi
Boggi

I had it a few years ago. Its a warm and sweet scent, thats very easy to like.

AprilSea

I felt in love with this perfume at the first sniff. I loved it so much that I didn't even wanted it. Having it was like.. ending up a love-story.
It is wonderful for all seasons, all day long. It is timeless.
(Emporio He smells even better, I still have to find the 'he' to complete the advertising)

amanda
amanda

its a bit similar to naomagic, but more interesting and sophisticated.

Marianne
Marianne

It really reminds me of Naomi Campbell Naomagic!

Emporio Armani Lei by Giorgio Armani 4.12 out of 5 based on 1255 ratings and 167 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Lei fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Lei, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Emporio Armani Lei by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Emporio Armani Lei by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.