Designers » F-H » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Emporio Armani Night Giorgio Armani for men

Emporio Armani Night Giorgio Armani for men
dislike

Emporio Armani Night Giorgio Armani for men Videos
Emporio Armani Night Giorgio Armani for men Pictures Emporio Armani Night Giorgio Armani for men Pictures

Emporio Armani Night by Giorgio Armani is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Emporio Armani Night was launched in 2003. Emporio Armani Night was created by Yves Cassar, Beatrice Piquet and Alienor Massenet. Top notes are mandarin orange, grapefruit and bergamot; middle notes are violet, sage and cardamom; base notes are sandalwood, tonka bean, patchouli, musk, vanilla and cedar.

Mandarin Orange Grapefruit Bergamot

Violet Sage Cardamom

Sandalwood Tonka Bean Patchouli Musk Vanilla Cedar

Emporio Armani Night Fragrance Reviews

hernie
hernie

I'm not a fan of Mr Armani's fragrances for a lot of reasons. But the discontinued Night was an exception. The only one who shined among others became the discontinued. I'll never understand why is that

Endymion
Endymion

I have a 100ml bottle of unused, unopened Emporio Night for men edt to sell or something.
Private messages me if you're interested :)

Dioguh
Dioguh

I'm going out, I'm feeling nice and confidant, i'll definitely gonna wear this one =)

surya vai
surya vai

Emporio Armani Night for Him is one of my favorite perfume. This perfume smell so fresh & sexy. Smell best in cool temperature.

Hope that Armani would bring this one back.

Fehdandoo Del Enzioo
Fehdandoo Del Enzioo

LOVE IT!!! Too bad its discontinued ;/

$$
$$

This colonge is my number 2 colonge of all time you can wear this morn,noon and NIGHT.So spicy,sexy smells like polo double black.If you want to stand out find and buy this cause its rare!*****FIVE STARS

aid
aid

I don't get why they stopped producing it.. It's good one.

lanuitdephil
lanuitdephil

Best Armani fragrance and one of my teenage favourites. Too bad they discontinued it.

Opens up fresh and peppery with a grapefruit note and transforms in a warm, welcoming, sweet-spicy kinda scent.

Great for an evening with your loved one, as a casual scent during fall/winter or just for yourself, because projection is really bad after the initial blast and doesn't really stay long on the skin. 4-6 hours maybe, not enough for a nighttime fragrance.

Definitely seductive and probably for the younger crowd. For what it does, there's lots of higher quality stuff around that wont cost you a fortune. But the nostalgic spirit in me gives this one a (for the smell) well deserved 8.5/10

kaspy11
kaspy11

very disappointed with this one, too much black pepper. In office peoples asked to me to not wear this scent.

Papi
Papi

Very good smell! Pepper rocks...

Not just an evening smell.

Discontinued - damn you Armani, again!

9.5/10

sawyer82
sawyer82

Great scent!! It is dark but subtle.

One of the most perfect scents for clubbin, specially after passed de first half hour.

At first it is fresh and dark, but becomes sweeter during the drydown.

ravjan
ravjan

I have a soft spot for Armani's "phalluses" because of their extraordinarily modern design :) Emporio Armani NIGHT is my best scent of all of them. It's dark, intense and elegant without being overbearing. I love the warm combination of sandalwood and vanilla. Pity it's not available anymore.

periquito89
periquito89

Its drydown takes me to the Aramis Life drydown, and in fact there are common notes between these two (bergamot, cedar, sandalwood, violet leaf in that one and violet in this one). Leather is not listed here, as on Life's. Time to time I read opinions that some perfume is "dark/mysterious"; well, I think EANight may be an example of this.

EvelynDFrech
EvelynDFrech

Something about Night makes me very turned on. When my man uses it I get very excited and wonder what will happen. It feels timeless to me and I believe that I've felt the scent a long time ago. Good for special nights.

valdano
valdano

O lala...

Another leather scented (in my opinion) which i loved recently!

The orange combines with the bergamot has always be my fave notes, create the soft and spicy yet yummi on my skin. The vanilla was okay, even i don't really smell it at the basenotes despite of that...i chuckle when the Musk appeared! This is just perfect for me.

The first notes similar to Diamonds for Men, and the light version of Code for Men.. its made me think, does every Man's Perfume from Armani has a similar aroma?

Well i don't care, i just love all of my Armani's Perfumes!

My sister has the Female Versions, and if both combined on sprayed...you can smell something Passionate and can turn on your Vibe!

LOL

Galleddrim
Galleddrim

Emporio Armani Night opens up with a peppery-sweet accord. Strong and spicy. A few seconds later it settles down on my skin and . . . YUM! Amber, cedar, spice, and leather. Those aren't the listed notes here, but that's what I smell. Has just the right amount of bitter to balance the sweetness. This stuff is amazing. Love it.

EDIT: Do have to mention, the bottle looks really dumb. It's a plain black metal thing with an atomizer that makes it look like an aerosol spray can.

At least it sprays nice and even. Also easy to control the speed and volume of spray, which is great for decanting.

Emporio Armani Night by Giorgio Armani 4.01 out of 5 based on 97 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Night fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Night, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Emporio Armani Night by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Emporio Armani Night by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.