Designers » F-H » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Emporio Armani Night Giorgio Armani for women
dislike

Emporio Armani Night Giorgio Armani for women Videos
Emporio Armani Night Giorgio Armani for women Pictures

Emporio Armani Night by Giorgio Armani is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. Emporio Armani Night was launched in 2003. Emporio Armani Night was created by Jean-Claude Ellena and Lucas Sieuzac. Top notes are black currant, cranberry, cassia, hawthorn and bergamot; middle notes are peony, cyclamen, magnolia, orchid, freesia, jasmine and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are myrtle, sandalwood, patchouli and white musk.

Black Currant Cranberry Cassia Hawthorn Bergamot

Peony Cyclamen Magnolia Orchid Freesia Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley

Myrtle Sandalwood Patchouli White Musk

Emporio Armani Night Fragrance Reviews

lassmichdich
lassmichdich

i used to have it and have it back. happy, that i still like it like before.considering that i bought a used one on ebay its shelf life isn't exactly short -which vows for the quality of ingredients used. very distint and just the right strenghts! it has some funk and spice, which is very fun! lovely and full of joy!

wendyyparty
wendyyparty

Got a question from Vjera regarding her "NIGHT" blind buy comparing it to "LEI" version... I decided to also post my answer here, hope it might help others as well;

I put on both SHE and NIGHT on my arms yesterday, SHE on the left and NIGHT on the right, and waited for 15-20 minutes to see the effect on my skin. There were always those Armani-ish "quiet-musky-powdery" feels I got from both frags but I found SHE leaning to sweet and powdery while the NIGHT being a bit more soapy, more spicy and citrusy (not juicy or ripe frutti smell, just enough citrus to add a little freshness to it) and less sweet. They both stayed like that till the very dry down.

In my opinion, I think (if you like the LEI version) you will get to like them both. NIGHT is more like SHE's little sister, being more fun and less reserved, while sharing the same qualities and some similarities.

Teresa1019

its my first ever night perfume... though i see it ok during day time as well..
to me this scent is unique... its not an easy one to find. i spotted it with a smile. tested it with a smile...
in my head im looking 4 armani red. though this is not bad at all!!

one thing i do mind is that its a bit old... 2003...

torres71
torres71

Teresa1019, they are different

Teresa1019

is this close to Armani red?

helen22night
helen22night

THE BEST PERFUME EVER:feminine,sensual,classy..I totally love it.. ARMANI SHOULD BRING IT BACK.

samsara82
samsara82

What...wait...hold up, Armani you stopped producing Aqua de Gio and Gio for dissss Y u do dis?

Lakambini
Lakambini

I remember this as a soft, beautiful powdery fragrance with a warm ambery base that I think was partly the sandalwood. The berries were quite pronounced and there seemed to be something piquant and acidic besides, which was probably the cassis. It was one of those uplifting, confidence-building fragrances that you didn't need darkness or a sexy dress to wear well. I loved it; it was so "me." I had acquired a half-used bottle but before I had really gotten my fill of it, I left it at a friend's house with a bunch of other stuff, and when I returned some months later no one could recall ever seeing it. Sigh. Victim of my footloose past.

No True Scotsman
No True Scotsman

I used to have this and I loved it to pieces. On me, it didn't smell at all floral or fruity, rather slightly balmy, musky and woody. Very smooth and warm, and a little bit like Emporio Armani Lei/Elle/She/Ella.
My bottle has run out and I'm not entirely sure I would have replaced it if I could, but I'm sad I don't have the option now it's been discontinued (like when I used to live in Scotland I could go years without drinking Irn Bru, but now that I'm staying in The Netherlands I'm obsessed with the stuff simply because *I can't get it*)
If you're lucky enough to still have some, cherish it. Wear it with your sexiest red dress for a night on the town.

michaelb
michaelb

Armani should bring back night, white, city glam, and remix.. instead they keep the originals that are the worst of the bunch..

I love Remix and I just got Emporio Night , it is in the same vibe, Night is more subdued, more musky, but it is attractive to my nose, it isnt heady, so it isn't in your face at all, feminine in a sensuous way, there is something intriguing about the scent, it has a vague spiciness also, all in all pleasant to wear. Sillage though isn't great, but it is an unusual smelling perfume. Real interesting perfume, I like it. The packaging I don't like too much though.
I almost smell licorice but must be the Hawthorne.

CORCOR
CORCOR

I loved this fragrance - will they every bring it back it was gorgeous, Ive never found anything similar has anyone else???

Why do Armani discontinue amazing fragrances like this and the white one......I loved them 2003/2004 I owned lots of these - I miss them.

It IS Me
It IS Me

This IS my signature perfume! It is the most exquisite perfume and everyone asks what it is. It is powdery and warm, alluring yet gentle; It is elegance with promise; the ultimate feminine perfume.
I have written to Emporio Armani in an effort to get it re~released in England as it's getting so hard to source from anywhere. .......perhaps if everyone eMailed them...?
I was asked what it reminded me of, this is what I said: ..the warmth of a summer evening bathed in moonlight and the soft glow of stars, with the scent of heaven hanging gently on the air.....

peny
peny

discontinued?? didn't find it :(

pomdgf
pomdgf

This is so hot !! and this is a great powdery scent. Very sweet on my skin and perfect with my chemistry. Hot bottle + perfect scent + martini + Night club = This is the answer of this fragarnace. I got a huge crush with this.

sofababe
sofababe

An Oriental Vanilla? But there is no vanilla listed, and I don't smell any either.

The berries are very prominent in the opening,along with something spicy, followed up by sandalwood and musk, predominantly.

There is most certainly a floral tone to Armani Night but apart from the obvious scent of the lily I am struggling to pick out individual flowers. (And by the way, cyclamen have absolutely no scent!)

I like Armani Night, it has a clear relationship to She/Elle/Lei, but the latter is far superior.

Lilyfey
Lilyfey

Very similar to Lei, i love both! I'm in love with the old Armani scents like City Glam, Remix, Mania a.s.o...not a big fan of the new ones though. Well, Armani Code for men is really nice I have to say...could eat up my boyfriend when he wears it!

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

Getting mostly cassia, cranberries, and cyclamen, I find this fragrance both tart and bitter. It's watery as well, and reminds me a bit of Calvin Klein Obsession Night. I couldn't detect the base notes on that one either!

SheShe
SheShe

I got a body balm as a gift and I like the scent, perhaps the most of all Armanis I've tested. It's a warm, sweet (not too sweet) fragrance, slightly oriental and a bit Amor Amor -like, with red berries, cyclamen, jasmine, orchid and maybe myrtle? the most detectable. Sexy and warm. Suitable day and night, especially during cold days. A bit herbal. Very pleasant. Thumbs up!

TankGirl
TankGirl

nheeeeeeee I had high expectations for this but I was wrong. This perfume its banal as your typical deodorant. Very sharp and alcoholic with tones of cramberrys that overload the composition and ruin what could be good, and to make it worse it has a veil of Loreal Elnet all over the place - thank god I didnt bought it blind.

Zverenka
Zverenka

It looks like the same as CK "Obsession Night" light version,but I love both of them.

Adiro
Adiro

My sister had it, and she grew bored with it. This is how I came in the possession of a half full bottle of this. I like it, but I don't love it.
The bottle is very urban, plastic like, and somehow it reminds one of naughty toys ( my husband's opinion, not mine!)

The berries are beautiful but fleeting. Soon after it becomes a lovely woody-musk, with minimal sweetness. There is a fresh note in it that reminds me of mint.
The perfume is advertised for night use, but in my opinion it lacks the strength to be a good night perfume. Also it is not long lasting at all, on my skin.

A very pleasant perfume, with something very Armani in it, but in the end it's just a beautiful fling, not a heart-breaking love affair. Positivelly not enough drama to be a "lady in red" perfume.

A very special fragrance. Very unique combination of cassia, jasmine and white musk+ sandalwood. love it.

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

I got my sample and i love it!Reminds me of the first one,which i also love.But this one is better,its more spicey.Very pretty scent,goes straight to my want list!

lynnroo
lynnroo

This is the best perfume ever. I am so sad that it got discontinued. It was my signature scent. Men adore this one. They always kept saying that I smelled wonderful. I wouldn't call it as an oriental vanilla fragrance though. It is way better than Emporio Armani Lei. I got bored of that one easily but I can use this one all my life. Well, since we don't have it anymore I guess I can't unfortunately. Very sexy, confident, sweet and fresh at the same time oh and the drydown is just gorgeous. It's like a love potion. When you use it, people will want to smell some more of you. I feel like it was made for my skin. I read that this scent was made for Aries. I am an Aries and I didn't know about that when I was using it. Was the best choice of perfume ever.

azuriiita
azuriiita

On my skin, this fragrance its comfortable and pleasant... this have a nice and notable touch of patchouli with musk, specially at the drydown.

For me, its like a sylvan mixture; nothing heavy or clearly "for night". Its suitable for daytime too. Nice fragrance, not very common, and better than others Armani's in my opinion. I think maybe, on any women, this could be a bit masculine... but not in my case :)

Hawthorn and a very soft magnolia, are very recognizable for me. This have something subtle strong and warm that i like so much... In general its pleasant, feminine and makes me feel in good mood :) ... also, the bottle is very practical, although awful like a deodorant spray's bottle jajaja its a 'light' oriental

VioletLily
VioletLily

This is lovely. Spiced berries and woody musk on me. But it fades very fast, losing the lovely berries. The dry down reminded me vaguely of Sensi. Sensi won for me, as I love the softy spiced vanilla musk and jasmine and Sensi lasts on me too.

Manuella

One of the best Fragrance I have.
It's great for evening and day wear.
I always get compliment when I wear this scent.
Must have!

guest_mush
guest_mush

VERY SEXY and ALLURING!!! My favorite perfume ever!!!!!!

amanda
amanda

its my favourite armani perfume, its always wearable and you can feel sexy anytime anywhere wearing this, on me at first i smell a bit mint, but i know its not listed, and it fades away soon. i mean this mint smell, because the perfume itself stays quite well, but just to be sure, i always take it with myself

Manuella

One of my favorite Fragrance.
I always get compliments when I wear it,and it is for day wear and evening wear.
Simply said clean & sexy.

dolita
dolita

the vanilla is very noticable in it to a bad degree make you feel headache i recommend it for girls who like strong scents

guest_Lawnsong
guest_Lawnsong

An incredible perfume! It smells wonderful even before you put it on! However, on me, it did not stay for very long, so I keep it in my fridge and spray it on occasionally and am swept up in the rapture of the scent!

wildflower
wildflower

This one smelled very spicy on my skin..

guest_Lylian
guest_Lylian

its the best perfume ever. if i could afford it i would put it on excessively. its so nice, it can be used by everyone, everywhere and every time. its timeless and, i have to agree with bagette, its just perfect

guest_bagette
guest_bagette

its just perfect. theres no need to change anything on it. its elegand feminine, sporty, fresh and uniyue at the same time. its like the perfect woman.. so bad its not sold anymore in stores

elgab89
elgab89

I usually am not a fan of vanilla. If it is not a complex scent it turns like a baked angel cake. However, wow, this one has a nice balance of warm orientals to sustain it. And, do I smell some amber?

2007

Emporio Armani Night by Giorgio Armani 4.00 out of 5 based on 224 ratings and 37 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Night fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Night, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Emporio Armani Night by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Emporio Armani Night by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.