Designers » F-H » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Emporio Armani Red Pour Elle (White) Giorgio Armani for women

Emporio Armani Red Pour Elle (White) Giorgio Armani for women
dislike

Emporio Armani Red Pour Elle (White) by Giorgio Armani is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Emporio Armani Red Pour Elle (White) was launched in 2007. Top notes are black currant, mandarin orange and bergamot; middle notes are ginger, fig leaf and mint; base notes are musk and white woods.

Black Currant Mandarin Orange Bergamot

Ginger Fig Leaf Mint

Musk White Woods

Fan di Fendi Blossom

Emporio Armani Red Pour Elle (White) Fragrance Reviews

Maringle
Maringle

I'm happy to swap... I have about 52% of a bottle?

torres71
torres71

Teresa1019, try lalique white.

Teresa1019

this is expensive. my recommended replacement is Armani Night. or the others tin bottles same brand.

Teresa1019

I love this scent. If anyone would like to swap it I would be more than happy too
teresa

Wemano
Wemano

Used to love this scent too!
Today I tested Carolina Herrera 212 (NYC I believe, thought I was testing the original, but I believe the box said NYC). I think it's quite nice and I find it comparable to Armani white. So for those looking for a replacement, this might be an option!

goldiloks
goldiloks

Why did they have to discontinue this?
I know there have been comparisons to Light Blue, but if that's the case, LB is an olfactory sledge hammer blow, where as this is like a caress.

Soft, clean, feminine, inoffensive citrusy vanilla musk.

Love it, and wish they would bring it back!
There must be a dupe out there somewhere!!!

TankGirl
TankGirl

This scent is very similar with the original Lei.
The top notes are a little bit more masculine and fresh, but the vanilla drydown is the same.
I dont like the top notes mutch, its too mutch "out of the shower" for me, but in 20 minutes this scent develops to a lovely and creamy vanilla scent. This is great for office wear, because is very "soft, simple but with attitude. Its not your typical "nude" fragrance.
Keywords: Modern, Clean, Fresh, Casual, Versatile.

monimasch
monimasch

I also really loved Armani White and bought this special edition after the first was discontinued... Since it was my favourite perfume I have been looking for a new similar perfume but to date I have difficulites finding a new "favourite" one. Light Blue from D&G and Etoile from Fragonard are filling the gap right now. I also like them but they are not as special to me as White from Armani

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

a few days ago i posted a thread about looking for a creamy sweet lemony fragrance.
this little gem has fulfilled that need!
creamy, not too sweet, bright citrusy, ginger.
the more i wear t his, it develops into a soft musk while still keeping
a golden ginger

Pinkybirdie^^
Pinkybirdie^^

I've used this Armani white for nearly 10 years now. As someone mentioned, this "Red" edition for HIV has the same scent of the old "Armani white". when i knew that both of them were discontinuing, and i couldnot find it anymore in my country, I had to go Europe just to buy the last 5 more bottles. Now, i've used the last one and cannot find any other perfume I like. So bad :(

maja300
maja300

English is not my native language, so forgive me for any mistakes.
I tried it and bought a bottle of 50ml, I was impressed with the freshness and its jedinstven.Inace Never use more than 20-30ml, a perfume and this is the same.
After a break in the winter, I remembered him and wanted to be refreshed, and then disappointment .Choke me so much that I wanted to go home from work that I wash it from my body.Try it again, thinking that I was bad day, but the problem is repeated again.half bottle collecting dust, no more chances to wear it.

Elue
Elue

This one starts both lemony and spicy at the same time! Fresh beginning: not "loud"-fresh, "soft and fresh" would be the best words to describe it.

After it settles, it becomes a wonderful skin scent. As others have mentioned, it smells clean and innofensive. This doesn't mean it is unnoticable though. Armani Red Pour Elle is a distinctive but soft fragrance. (Think about a soft-clean Paco Rabanne's "Ultraviolet")

It is a great perfume for daily-office use. It is really comforting. It is not an in to your face, "signature" scent. Just a beautiful choice for the urban, modern, working girl.

Vada
Vada

Long lasting - but a bit over-powering. I have to admit I've started using it as a car freshner instead of a perfume :(

Cris_Venesza
Cris_Venesza

i just felt in love with this one ....pure and innocent ...hope i will find it again after i finish mine ... for sure i will buy another one
a minus for this perfume is that on me doesn't have a long lasting power but it's ok , it gives me a pure felling

XSX
XSX

A feeling of cleanliness and freshness kept in a bottle! It doesn't feel like a bed detergent, as some might think, it's more of a comfortable scent that gives a sensation of pureness and innocence, and fresh spring morning air.

Not particularity flamboyant and seductive , but I'd recommend it for every day use, when you want to enjoy a clean smell all day long, being that it is very long lasting.

Oh...and I do so love the bottle! Very original and practical.

coco76
coco76

When you order Emporio Armani White (for her) you will get this - Emporio Armani Red Pour Elle. It is exactly the same fragrance, with the packaging changed to 'Red' as part of the (Product) Red project that many retailers and designers have partnered with to raise money for women and children with HIV/AIDS in Africa. Bono from U2 is the spokesperson for this initiative. I love this fragrance, but i had to buy it online as i could not find it in stores.

soirdelune
soirdelune

Very light and pretty, fresh and soapy, but surprisingly long-lasting. A creamy, lemony scent on me. A fabulous summertime fragrance. Is disappearing off the shelves here in the UK -- I wonder why?

Emporio Armani Red Pour Elle (White) by Giorgio Armani 4.34 out of 5 based on 114 ratings and 17 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Red Pour Elle (White) fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Red Pour Elle (White), you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Emporio Armani Red Pour Elle (White) by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Emporio Armani Red Pour Elle (White) by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.