Designers » F-H » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Emporio Armani Red Pour Lui (White) Giorgio Armani for men

Emporio Armani Red Pour Lui (White) Giorgio Armani for men
dislike

Emporio Armani Red Pour Lui (White) by Giorgio Armani is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. Emporio Armani Red Pour Lui (White) was launched in 2007. Top notes are citruses and bergamot; middle notes are rosemary and caraway;

Citruses Bergamot

Rosemary Caraway

Emporio Armani Red Pour Lui (White) Fragrance Reviews

boulouboulou
boulouboulou

The magic is : you can be touched by something very simple, even if you are a demanding amateur.
This one is a white floral, fresh, simple, cosy in the summer heat. It has this rare feature of not being too strong if you spray more than usual. Better, it can be sprayed and immediately pleasurable even when the top notes are still opening. Most of the florals for men are a bit exploding for a few minutes before becoming really enjoyable. Emporio White is ready instantly !
Unfortunately this has been discontinued and become very hard to find, due to the massive number of new ones always coming. In a way, this frag must be considered as a one shot or a summer variation that last one year or two... Despite the fact that it is not a flanker of Emporio for Him but a totally different fragrance.

Lasting : Good
Lots of compliments

Angel_Red
Angel_Red

I love this smell on my fiancee, I know it was a limited run, however I do think that they should sell it again.He doesn't use it often and brings it out for special occasions.LOVE IT!

knightlore
knightlore

Armani told me that Emporio Armani Red Pour Lui (White) is the same as Armani white, just changed the colour of the bottle, but boots were charging more and said it was different lol...

jazz444
jazz444

Soft, musky, and just a touch of spice, which is ultimately what sealed the deal for my purchase. Interestingly, I have trouble smelling it on my skin after a few hours, but I get a lot of compliments from others hours into me wearing it.

I like it, but what I like MORE is to smell the scent I'm wearing. Therefore, not sure I will go back for a second bottle...

ravjan
ravjan

Totally disappointing as far as the longevity is concerned! Starts off citrusy but before it gets to the musky stage it is virtually non-existent.
Will give it another try when the summer comes tho..

vdxl
vdxl

The only Armani fragrance I respect. It is very lemony, with a touch of spices and loads of soft musk( remember CK Be),with good projection. It is not my type, but I recommend it to teens.Anyway, I bought recently two 1 oz bottles on sale. It is nice for spring and summer nights.

epolpits
epolpits

does it smell like burberry weekend for men?

Emporio Armani Red Pour Lui (White) by Giorgio Armani 4.05 out of 5 based on 37 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Red Pour Lui (White) fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Red Pour Lui (White), you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Emporio Armani Red Pour Lui (White) by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Emporio Armani Red Pour Lui (White) by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani White For Him Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Red Pour Elle (White) Guerlain Vetiver Thierry Mugler Mugler Cologne Clinique Clinique Happy Creed Aventus Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Thierry Mugler A*Men Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Homme Versace Dreamer Versace Blue Jeans Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Yves Saint Laurent M7 Creed Imperial Millesime Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Chanel Egoiste