Designers » F-H » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Emporio Armani White For Her Giorgio Armani for women

Emporio Armani White For Her Giorgio Armani for women
dislike

Emporio Armani White For Her Giorgio Armani for women Pictures

A fresh breeze that cools and gives the feeing of cleanliness. The new and dynamic urban aroma that includes the notes of citrus, fig leaves, ginger, clove, and green mint notes. The base notes are pure and translucent white musk and white woods. It was created by Alberto Morillas and Annie Buzantian in 2001.

Orange Black Currant Mandarin Orange Cassia Bergamot

Ginger iris Fig Leaf Mint Cloves

White Musk White Wood

10:10 am in Sicilia

Emporio Armani White For Her Fragrance Reviews

Maringle
Maringle

I want to sell mine- absolutely LOVE the smell but perfumes hold such a trigger of emotion for me, sends me back to a time I was newly in love and it didn't work out... To smell this is such a conflict of emotions! Smells good though :(

CeciliaKu
CeciliaKu

This fragrance is like a warm blanket, I feel safe and comforted by its scent. Just like stepping out of the shower, Emporio Armani White leaves you feeling refreshed and clean.

The mild citrus top notes are what initially makes you feel so revitalised. The scent is soft and subtle making it perfect for those warmer months and casual outings. The heart is quite interesting. For some strange reason I sense milky notes. The drydown is quite obviously very musky, yet in some ways it could be described as being sensual and desirable. The lasting power was great.

nikkibom
nikkibom

When this perfume was widely available I never even thought to try it. Since it became discontinued and looking at all the positive reviews, I decided to get my hands on a 100ml tester bottle that was available. Smells like lemon sherbot sweets of the 70s - that is first thing that comes to my mind. Original at least, cannot compare to anything else from a bottle.

Butter
Butter

I adore this perfume & was really disappointed when i new that is discontinued and not produced anymore :( .Anyway this perfume makes you feel fresh, feminine & cheerful as well.I made me feel my self to a very great extent.

betsyroa
betsyroa

really love the scent but Ebay sellers are putting up a really high price for this... really rare item.
received lots of compliments from both men and women.
suits my body chemistry. really great for tropical climate.

Lupita Vargas
Lupita Vargas

It's my favorit, I have two

evgenia80
evgenia80

It was my signature when I was in my early twenties. A perfect perfume for a perfect period of my life...I replaced it with light blue and I didn`t repurchaged it again. I `ve just realised that it has been discontinued and that I won`t have the chance to wear this again ...It`s a pity because it has a sentimental value for me. My college years in a bottle!

Hannehoney
Hannehoney

I miss this perfume so much :( It was my favourite for a long time..
Remember I used it in high school :)

gelyn

Did anyone find a good substitute for this?

gelyn

Did anyone find a good substitute for this?

aki777
aki777

Still available on ebay if you're lucky ;)

miniwidget
miniwidget

I can't help but love this fragrance. Its such a kneejerk, love reaction. I wish I could find something similar. I have many interesting fragrances, Lutens, tubereuse criminelle, miel de bois, femme rochas, ds and durgas shake, shake, always looking for wierd stuff, but this fragrance is so gentle and wonderful, and comforting. Just wished it lasted on my skin a little longer. Just a lovely, sweet innocent scent, like eating lorna doones with milk.

CORCOR
CORCOR

BRING BACK ARMANI WHITE bootifull and clean - enough said!

evhely
evhely

They must be out of head!!! I really can't imagine what Armani were thinking when they decided to stop producing White. This smell so perfect!

DRIDINadjiba
DRIDINadjiba

It is the one, the last, my everything.....

Sova_Sovinishna
Sova_Sovinishna

ladyj170382, you just wrote my thoughts! I miss this scent so much! Let's make a t-shirts "Re-manuafacture it and make us happy once more!"

paula.lopes.54390
paula.lopes.54390

I think it reminds me 212 Men... I am going crazy?! I love and miss it so much I´m allucinating!

ladyj170382
ladyj170382

7 years later I still hold this as my signature scent. WOW! Really miss it! They need to re-manuafacture it and make us happy once more.

lassmichdich
lassmichdich

i wasn't as crazy as now into perfumes when i had it back then, but i remember liking it ALOT! it is now over 7years ago i think, and i am soo curious if my taste -no, actually my Judgement- have changed. i have a feeling i'd still appreciate it and almost for sure i'd at least like it.
i take it they shall reissue it, right?"

ankeamin
ankeamin

I miss it so much :(

savchenkonadezhda
savchenkonadezhda

Yeah, it's a greatest fragrance ever!!! I am eagerly looking for a replacement! I've ordered Sarah Connor's perfume from the German Ebay, someone told me it' similar...

Objektiv
Objektiv

Yes, maybe we should write to Armani!
I am missing it too, sooo much!!!
Nothing to compared with...

Lalunia
Lalunia

I miss it too, sometimes I think will write a letter to Armani to please bring it back! that was also my best fragrance, why o why?

mikee101
mikee101

This is by far the best fragrance I ever wore. Not too sweet, such a lovely scent! I remember going around the perfume stores in Australia in 2008 just to find one but it was already discontinued back then! How i wish that this fragrance shall relaunched again soon!

Noppaliini
Noppaliini

This was so soft and lovely. I miss it.

catonroof
catonroof

try her favourite things-they do a discontinued beauty product search, and found a bottle of this for me!

dang28
dang28

i wish armani would sell this again... truly in love with it.

ancalimon
ancalimon

This was one of the best ever. Can we not kidnap someone of the Armani-clan and force them to produce this again??

ALaM
ALaM

Probably my first favourite fragrance when I was about 12 or 13. I miss it! It was as fresh and invigorating as it was mysterious and captivating. It's so hard to even remember the scent but I remember how it made me feel. I'd love to have it again for the sake of nostalgia, at least. I don't know if I'd like it now. I don't know WHY this was discontinued.

anjusha
anjusha

I had it since 2002... Then they started with Red edition. In the last store I found it when I realized Armani is not producing it anymore - I bought all they had - and I still have one small bottle unopened. I really have no idea what to do when I spend it all. It is a great perfume for all seasons, all times of a day, classroom, job interviews, professional meetings, shopping... I will miss it like crazy...

monimasch
monimasch

I really loved this one. So sad it is no longer produced...

sofababe
sofababe

This is delicious stuff indeed. I can't get enough of this fresh, clean minty juice, with the softest woody dry down. I'm surprised there's no vanilla listed, or cashmir. This is fruity at the top, and just gets better and better the longer its on my skin. The longevity is outstanding, it lasts all day on me and the sillage is decent too. I really can't imagine what Armani were thinking when they decided to stop producing White.

MsRachael
MsRachael

Cleanly lovely, the olfactory equivalent of looking out on a fresh snowfall. Deliciously, softly green, with the mint, ginger and cassia taking center stage, at least on me. A purifying quick-fix for those that may have something to feel guilty about.

glamrose
glamrose

I feel so clean and fresh with this scent. It is the only citrusy scent that fits me to a T. I love wearing this anytime of the day, in the evening, at work, even in bed!

guest_maia
guest_maia

@ guest_flo

and everybody: yes, I think so! For me, I thought it was the same perfume. Armani white and Red edition, only that Red edition is a special series for cancer aid. ? I had Armany white several bottles and this other one too, and I'm sure it smells the same

donniekaterina
donniekaterina

This perfume starts out at my skin really sweet then after a few minutes settles down a really woody feeling that gives you the impression of smelling pheromones

diaaa
diaaa

It's all about bergamot - for those who used to wear it, try Coco Madmoiselle... it is not identical, but they do have the heavy bergamot in common.

guest_Natasha

Because if they really stopped producing it.. I have to find another one similar to this :( And I'm already searching for about 2 years, and I can't find anything that comes closes to this.. such a shame!!
I tried Narciso Rodriguez Essence, and it gives me quite the same 'feeling'. But this was wayy better..

guest_Natasha

Does anyone know, if this perfume is still in stores? Here in Holland they don't sell it anymore :( But do they in other countries? Is it still continued? I soo love this smell! My favorite!

guest_Krista
guest_Krista

I love this smell. At first when i tryed it, it was peppery :) but when i used it for the second time, it became my signature fragrance!

clairdelune
clairdelune

I bought this blind based on the interesting list of notes, but on me they didn't manifest like I'd hoped. I found the mint to be too dominant, giving the opening sort of a toothpaste effect. I couldn't get beyond it. 'Minty-fresh' is great if you're talking about mouth wash, but it didn't work for me in perfume.

lat
lat

I think this is the greatest smell ever. Period. Can't even argue with me about it, to me this is perfume heaven. Clean, simple, yet not bland. Fresh, but longlasting. Spicy and feminine. My friends laugh at me that I just love to smell of water or paper. That might be true, but on my skin this is perfection. I have a tendency to boost the warm notes, so this one is definitely more silky in the dry down that it would be on others. It's not for everyone, I can understand for most it's too sharp and too masculine maybe.
Luckily for those who share my skin type, Emporio Armani White exists. It's my signature smell, I don't believe it'll ever change.

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

I dont like it at all,very very sour.It just doesnt work on skin at all makes you wanna wash it of.The mint makes it very sharp and it starts to feel medical..

VCTRCSTL
VCTRCSTL

I want to have it as well due to good reviews. Unfortunately, I can't find one. I even ordered from my perfume supplier but to no avail..haaayy..sayang naman.

guest_marta
guest_marta

well, i dont know what will i put, since that i heard that this perfume is not going to be available in stores anymore. i really love it, i wear it about 4 years :(...

White is the perfect name for this fragrance. The colour white although basic and plain, is the symbol of innocence and peace, a shade that can be blended to create lighter colours and neutral enough to make one feel clean and secure.

This perfume for me is like a warm blanket, I feel safe and comforted by its scent. Just like stepping out of the shower, Emporio Armani White leaves you feeling refreshed and clean.

The mild citrus top notes are what initially makes you feel so revitalised. The scent is soft and subtle making it perfect for those warmer months and those casual outings.

The heart is quite interesting. For some strange reason I sense vanilla and milky notes which reminds me of Diesel Plus Plus Feminine.

The drydown is quite obviously very musky, yet in some ways it could be described as being sensual and desirable. The lasting power, in my opinion, was great. It lasted a very long time on my skin. I highly recommend.

guest_roland
guest_roland

Its a shame this product is no longer available it was my regular aftershave and perfume dont know what im going to use when its all finished.

Princess
Princess

This is a unique fragrance. Pure and clean. Like cotton :P I remember this fragrance on my best friend, back in 2001 when I did not use fragrance. I remember i thougt she smelled soooo good.

rooa
rooa

I love it too, it's so fresh, misterious and sexy!

vertigo
vertigo

white simple shirts and linen shorts dried in the white sun.

Fresh and green, energetic, awakening.
At the beginning a bit tart and modest, then becomes sensual.
A scent with a distinct personality.

coco76

ok, so i have to add to my review; i love this perfume!! a few hours after i put it on, i kept noticing a pleasant smell...and realized it was my arm! the dry down on this is just GORGEOUS, with the most translucent musk and woods smell. i put it on again today to make sure i was not imagining it, and i am definetly not imagining it! i would really like to add this sexy, confident smell to my fragrance wardrobe.

coco76

this is a very interesting smell...something about it reminds me of saunas, something woody. i'm not exactly sure what i feel about this fragrance, its intriguing thats for sure. very green, and woodsy at the same time. interesting.

Marianne
Marianne

Wow! This was love at first smell! When I smelled it on a strip of paper, I couldn't get it out of my mind. The description (like fresh cotton) fits quite well although cotton doesn't smell like that. I wouldn't call it a white scent, especially the top note is quite greenish. There must be some synthetic ingredients because you can't make such a perfume out of natural essences. Sorry, but I'm quite bad at describing scents, so please try it out!

Emporio Armani White For Her by Giorgio Armani 4.15 out of 5 based on 246 ratings and 53 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani White For Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani White For Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Emporio Armani White For Her by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Emporio Armani White For Her by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.