Designers » F-H » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Emporio Armani White For Him Giorgio Armani for men

Emporio Armani White For Him Giorgio Armani for men
dislike

herbal

Emporio Armani White For Him by Giorgio Armani is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. Emporio Armani White For Him was launched in 2001. The nose behind this fragrance is Carlos Benaim. Top notes are orange, mandarin orange, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are rosemary, chamomile and cardamom; base note is musk.

Orange Mandarin Orange Bergamot Lemon

Rosemary Chamomile Cardamom

Musk

Emporio Armani Red Pour Lui (White)

Emporio Armani White For Him Fragrance Reviews

attajigar
attajigar

i smelling 5 min ageo .i hawe this fragrance . i live in iran

maestrox
maestrox

I cant understand why they stopped the producing. TO me, it was the best fragrance all the time/ever :S Maybe im a white fanatic...I've tried so many others (guerlain,cavalli, ck etc) but the white still the best. Anyone knows a similiar edt like this ea white?

lovetribe
lovetribe

fresh,herbal and sweet.good for all year.day and night.vote 6.not a super scent!!!

EAW
EAW

I LOVE this scent!
Very hard to find...except for ebay. But the prices are high due it being rare.

Would anyone, by any chance, know of a place anywhere in the USA that could recreate this scent? A place that has access to the actual list of ingredients?

free_ion
free_ion

i bught it because it reminded me of a scent that my "philosophy" teacher used to wear bac when i was 12 or something ! :D

nice, clcean, elegent.. it's " easy going" ...

well ... it's only 50mls.. & too pricy !!

i don't think i'll buy that again !!

Deefit
Deefit

I had this, 10 years ago. Would love to smell it once again! Unfortunately it has been discontinued and the few shops that have this sell it at outrageous prices.

diego.lesgart
diego.lesgart

Exquisito. No pude hallarlo mas... ideal en verano, blanco como una bruma livianisimo, clarisimo, agua fresca... realmente mi estilo...

boulouboulou
boulouboulou

The magic is : you can be touched by something very simple, even if you are a demanding amateur.
This one is a white floral, fresh, simple, cosy in the summer heat. It has this rare feature of not being too strong if you spray more than usual. Better, it can be sprayed and immediately pleasurable even when the top notes are still opening. Most of the florals for men are a bit exploding for a few minutes before becoming really enjoyable. Emporio White is ready instantly !
Unfortunately this has been discontinued and become very hard to find, due to the massive number of new ones always coming. In a way, this frag must be considered as a one shot or a summer variation that last one year or two... Despite the fact that it is not a flanker of Emporio for Him but a totally different fragrance.

Lasting : Good
Lots of compliments

Uros
Uros

The "day" version of Armani Code, very fresh and sexy scent. Armani did it again :D

snails
snails

heavenly...

bp
bp

This perfume smells very clean and very pleasant.
Actually the name "white" has everything to do with this smell.
I'm a fan of all Armani perfumes, and this is no exception.
Very good.

ION
ION

While I wouldn't buy it, I have to admit that the smell representes the title of the fragrance precisely!
That alone, shows a lot for the nose behind it.

knightlore
knightlore

May I point out that there is absolutely no difference between Armani Red and White, Emporio Armani White For Him, it was done to help aid for Africa, it is the same but in a different package!

Papi
Papi

One of the best smells in 2001-2004 time.
Discontinued - why? No idea.

White (Red) version from 2007 MUCH worse, but better than nothing is now RARE - why? No idea.

If you can get it, buy it!!!

Very light, summer frag.

Endymion
Endymion

I adore this scent! I don't know which ingredient makes me fond of it but it is similar to L'eau bleue d'Issey Fraiche which I also adore!
This is a very, very, very good powdery citrus scent for summer. I'm not sure how long lasting it is because I always sniff my arm when I put it on and my nose gets tired ;)

Ps: this is extremely nice! A magical aroma. I don't know what it is that catches me from the beginning 'till the end but this scent is irresistible for me. I wish it was not so rare and expensive! I want a wider audience to enjoy this phenomenal fragrance! ;)

milancelisac
milancelisac

A magical moment each time I wear it!

Every time I sniff it it fills my mind with the images of Lisbon in spring!

Emporio Armani White He, is very similar to the female version, only slightly more woodsy in the drydown.

This fragrance successfully recreates a crisp, clean and refreshed feeling. The scent is quite light and 'breezy', making it suitable for younger men or even a young boy just starting out in the fragrance world.

White actually could be worn well by women. Some may actually prefer this fragrance over White She, because of the interestingly mild spicy notes in the heart of this scent.

Overall, this isn't a fragrance that has been designed to turn heads, rather it is casual and friendly, and in some ways subtly sexy.

vdxl
vdxl

A much nicer scent than AdG. It is more casual, very aromatic-fruity and indeed natural smelling. I like it. Maybe the only Armani cologne that has impressed me a little.

vertigo
vertigo

Aromatic!

Energetic and manly.
A harmony between practicality, artistry and mass production.

Made for young people who feel themselves the the citizens of the world.

acc
acc

a great choice for summer. the longevity should be improved though.

randik
randik

Wonderful, crisp and clean!

Emporio Armani White For Him by Giorgio Armani 4.36 out of 5 based on 145 ratings and 21 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani White For Him fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani White For Him, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Emporio Armani White For Him by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Emporio Armani White For Him by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.