Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Emporio Remix for Her Giorgio Armani for women

Emporio Remix for Her Giorgio Armani for women
dislike

Emporio Armani Remix is dedicated to disco era where there were no inhibitions, no boundaries, a wonderful companion in a colorful vortex of the crazy disco-music. Remix for Her is a classic mix of floral notes along with luminous and fresh fruit. The flowers are harmonized with crisp fruity notes and sensual woody undertones. Top notes include pear sherbet, star anise and cranberry. At its heart, a wonderful bouquet composed of freesia, peony, magnolia and grassy clove. The base includes the notes of heliotrope, musk, cedar and sandalwood. Emporio Remix for Her was launched in 2006.

Cranberry Star Anise Pear

Peony Magnolia Freesia Clover Cloves Heliotrope

Sandalwood Musk Cedar

Emporio Remix for Her Fragrance Reviews

LanaD
LanaD

great for every day, stays all day. I used it for work, but not of my favorite.

Lilyfey
Lilyfey

it's the perfect everyday perfume. it's fresh, fruity and not overpowering. Unfortunately it doesn't last very long...i smell the actual perfume for just about an hour, but what stays is a fresh out-of-shower smell, which my boyfriend loves. Makes me feel cosy and comfortable :)

marylaneable
marylaneable

it's a nice "normal day" scent, but it didn't gave me the "It's just me" and "I feel at home" - effect. I wear it on days when I don't do anything special..for going to office, things like that.

amiranclarins
amiranclarins

با اینکه عطر   خوشبویی هست ولی امبولانج ضعیفی دارد البته قیمتش هم نسبت به برندش  مناسب هست

LE
LE

Love the top notes of this but dies away to a soapy smell then just disappears , no staying power at all on me

lilou
lilou

A nice fragrance, simple and sweet. The opening is nice, floral, then it's a little bit creamy. It smells like a very very soft The One - Dolce Gabbana.
Too bad : it doesn't last.
I purchased it because I like the bottle, and I thought it would be a nice summer perfume. For young people.

Ninulia
Ninulia

I just can't find anything special about it, me friend has it and it so unnoticeable, like a shower gel. maybe its our chemistry just don't like it !!

sirena
sirena

I loved the first notes, but it never lasted more than 30 minutes on my skin.

little Cinderella
little Cinderella

love the scent but staying power was really bad on my skin

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

I bought this unsniffed before I had figured out that neither clove nor anise (and possibly pear) do not work with my skin chemistry, and here I get both. The result is that the florals are never able to soften on my skin. There is a sharpness that not even the soft, woodsy base notes can compensate for. Strangely, the effect bears some resemblance to Burberry Brit on my skin, which I'm sure would not be the case for Brit-Lovers. The overall effect for me is tart, sharp, creamy, and headache-inducing.

ajbww
ajbww

I really like this it smells lovely when you use it straight from the shower, nice and fresh and very soft not too overpowering, to use all day or as a night time going out scent...

Light, a little bit sweet and sour floral fruity fragrance.

Most of all I feel sour star anise, cranberry, freesia, peony notes, the pear note, which smells a little bit masculine, and also nice clover and magnolia notes in it.

In general I like this fragrance because it smells nice enough.

Suseken
Suseken

I like the Armani Scents.This one is powdery in its base,long lasting,soft.It developes nice on my skin.Try it!

Suslique
Suslique

very sexy and bright and at the same time it's not heavy at all. will definitely purchase another bottle soon

mandashell
mandashell

I don't know what I expected but I find this perfume to be pretty boring. It smells nice but it has no umph LOL! ;') I think this would be a great perfume for beginners. It is soft, sweet and creamy and would never offend anyone or garner attention. For me it is simply a whatever fragrance. I don't need it in my collection.

pear+magnolia always produce a good result and this one is just fine.it's very girly and fresh without insisting on being sexy.
the bottle is modern and beautiful as not too many perfume bottles are like this.
although the bottle looks ultra-modern it's just a floral fruity day wear perfume for young girls.it's not sharp at all,but energetic and nice.I don't think it matches the night wear neither.
so don't trust the bottle.smell it.it's good,but it doesn't match the name and bottle.

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

it has a soft, powdery fresh and very comforting drydown. but it can be a bit boring if it is used frequently.

Halvah
Halvah

I think it's a very good fragrance, first I thought it won't last even an hour, but actuallay it lasts all day, and during the day it becomes even fresher and fresher.... First it's more floral, at the end it's kind of soft, powdery fresh, very comforting, very nice on the skin.

amanda
amanda

not bad but til now its the first of this line , which didnt really imressed me. on me its a bit soapy, and not for remember, i have to smell it again and again to remember the smell. but its modern and for everyday wear its perfect. i would wear it when i dont want to be noticed, i would only buy this to have all of them ( unfortunately white i dont have and i heard it was diappearing, but i want to get one soon)

mamamia
mamamia

young but serious

Sicily
Sicily

Fine, casual, soft, modern fruity-floral, similar to Acqua di Gio, only softer, without that marine note. All in all - nothing special, nothing new.

guest_Zoe M
guest_Zoe M

It's so modern and sexy. Perfect for a nightclub or a very fun night. It's a very young scent but perfect for ladies 25-35

2007

Emporio Remix for Her by Giorgio Armani 3.70 out of 5 based on 162 ratings and 22 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Emporio Remix for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Emporio Remix for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Emporio Remix for Her by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Emporio Remix for Her by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.