Designers » F-H » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Emporio Remix for Him Giorgio Armani for men

Emporio Remix for Him Giorgio Armani for men
dislike

Emporio Remix for Him by Giorgio Armani is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Emporio Remix for Him was launched in 2006. Top notes are star anise, basil and bergamot; middle notes are nutmeg, lily-of-the-valley and cardamom; base notes are cloves, vetiver, white musk and licorice.

Star Anise Basil Bergamot

Nutmeg Lily-of-the-Valley Cardamom

Cloves Vetiver White Musk Licorice

Emporio Remix for Him Fragrance Reviews

hamednoohi
hamednoohi

ok i just got the bottle in mail and this is what i think after havin it on my skin for about 2 hours . it smells very armani like just a lil powdery with some citrus some nutmeg and so far so good im happy with the smell , its kinda sexy ina way BUT u have to stick ur wrist in your own face to be able to smell anything after 3 mins of applyin it . like this thing barely smells at all no one will be able to smell you unless if u had like lets say 6+ sprays of this stuff on you and gave someone a hug then yes they would prolly smell it and thats if u get lucky ,,,, i only paid 17 bucks for this thing but seriously i would not recomment buyin this stuff i mean why do u wanna have a cologne on that you cant really smell ? now i know why it was sellin for 17 dollars

Oli_Roche
Oli_Roche

I had this scent and liked it and I got a bit bored of it, so I got rid of it. When I was out one night a could smell it on someone and wished I didn't throw it away.

This is a good frag. stays on skin and clothes for a long period of time and is a good compliment getter as well.

Will have to buy this one again!

Results:

Sillage: 6/10

diego.lesgart
diego.lesgart

Lo use. Se nota lo citrico con el anis. Me gusto por eso... en el invierno sobre todo ...

Dr.ivan.gutierrez.perio
Dr.ivan.gutierrez.perio

So weird i never loved (just liked) this fragance but when i had to go nightout (my first choice is always Xeryus Rouge) i would pick it up and compliments from ladyes just kept coming i ended wearing it just for that reason, now i understood that the reason i was against it is the mass market philosophy of cheap plastic bottles overpriced armany frags but the juice smells good and do the job on clubs and ladyes Loooove it anyways masculine over anything else.
So you have to try it for yourself and buy what you like not what other people would aprove.
Ending line: i had got rid of it and regret it now i got a fresh bottle and i'm happy with it.
i strongly suggest it as a Clubbing or night out scent!

oxm
oxm

Armani Remix is a fragrance which speaks little but in my opinion deserves more than a review, aromatic, Fougere: it has a slightly synthetic fragrance, which can be seen in all its majesty that licorice prolongs the persistence, there are notes soapy perhaps due to the lily ... but I could be wrong, in certain situations reminds me of Paco Rabanne pour homme Ultraviolet even if it is drier.
Remix, the bottom seems to release a warm and welcoming glow faintly metallic and arcane, the fusion of gold, squaring the circle or the discovery of the Philosopher's Stone?
... None of this is an infusion of happiness.
Very good.

Mr. Nose
Mr. Nose

Thankfully, I had it only when I was a teenager.

There's something really teeny, almost sweet, about Armani's Remix. Not masculine at all.

It's an alright scent. But still a dangerous one - not in a good way.

AndyArmani
AndyArmani

Reminds me a bit of my first cologne, the Emporio Armani. To me, I occasionally wear Remix togheter with casual clothing.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

Though I was initially disappointed in what I saw was a typical Armani scent, I can still note the aromatic quality in this fragrance. Yes, the Licorice, Anise and floral softness is right there in the opening and smells just awesome,  my personal taste demands power! And power would have made Remix perfect.

I went and bought it online at a decent bargain ($35 - 50ml) and the silage is better on this bottle.

So ending my life story, heres the review:

Its not the smell that's generic, but the lack of projection, that I find is the real let down. The dry down is slightly sweet and anise lingers throughout.
If it was stronger I'd absolutely love it, put it that way, it had potential to be awesome, but only with much better projection.
The smell itself, typical of Armani, is of a professional, youthful mindset and good for casual office wear, but the weakness proves fruitless for a night out.

I mentioned in another review of Mania Summer that Armani has a signature note that says "I'm wearing Armani", this is one of those scents.

vertigo
vertigo

Good one!
I'm surprised. I remembered it as a common, soapy, urban men's fragrance. Now for a few days I've been re-discovering Armani.
Remix is actually dry, heavy on vetiver, not too spicy - great nutmeg note !!, but also with clear (but not overwhelming) accord of anise + licorice.
Interesting scent for a night out, and not as common as Code ... thumbs up.

Olaf Czubla
Olaf Czubla

I've spent many hours wondering what's the secret of Remix and found out nothing. I think that's a matter of 70's magic. The soul, only sparse perfumes have.

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

I sense some Jean Paul le Male in the drydown, but it seems to be trying to change again. This comes off as a cross between Le Male and Herrera Aqua. I like it, but I liked it better in the beginning.

da_markos
da_markos

i like it - i like anise note in opening and woody notes in middle/base. this one you can really called "men" fragrance - it isn't too sweet like most of mainstream colognes nowadays. longevity on dry skin - so so... could be better

Mariano

Well deonplayground, I think it's a skin's matter. Armani Code doesn't work on me ethier (Diamonds either)Besides, your Armani Code is eau de parfum, isn't it?. I would rather go with Armani Attitude and Armani Attitude Extreme :-)

deonplayground
deonplayground

I thought I wouldn't like it but I do...I love the smell it lefts on my body at the end of the day.
It's a 'younger' fragrance and sporty.

And Mariano: I have the Armani Code and it last like forever on me.

Mariano

Like most of Armani perfumes this one isn't long lasting. I wouldn't buy it again.

Emporio Remix for Him by Giorgio Armani 3.42 out of 5 based on 82 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Emporio Remix for Him fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Emporio Remix for Him, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Emporio Remix for Him by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Emporio Remix for Him by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.