Designers » F-H » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Onde Vertige Giorgio Armani for women

Onde Vertige Giorgio Armani for women
dislike

Onde Vertige Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Onde Vertige Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Onde Vertige Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Onde Vertige Giorgio Armani for women Pictures

Onde Vertige by Giorgio Armani is a woody aromatic fragrance for women. Onde Vertige is a new fragrance and it was introduced in 2008. The fragrance features frangipani, licorice, patchouli, jasmine and pitosporum.

Frangipani Jasmine

Licorice

Incense Patchouli

Onde Vertige Fragrance Reviews

EK

I said a while ago that I really dislike this perfume.
I've tried it a couple more times since then and I have to revise my initial review.
I DO like it. I don't change opinions about perfumes very often, but it is actually very good on me. It's not a love one, and I probably wouldn't purchase it. Nevertheless I was wrong about it.
It must be due to the fact that most fragrances smell very different on me from day to day.

I agree with EK: this is quite masculine and it wouldn't be of my likes either.

EK

I pass on this. I can't detect a particular note that I don't like, but the perfume.. no. Absolutely not.
It's very uncharming on me, very masculine too. (I don't think I'd like it on a man either though.)
It's very interesting, unusual, but in the bad way.
My skin hates it from the first second - now 1½ hrs later, it's the same. It hasn't developed.
Maybe it would turn out beautiful later, but I really don't have the patience to wait for it.
I find no floral, no creamyness, no fruit, nothing of what others mention..
Really bad chemistry here. I did love it out of the bottle. Sigh.

Migotka
Migotka

I remember first seeing the ad for the series and I so so so wanted to have them. The bottles were amazing, and it looked exactly as something I would like- exotic, mystic, with character.

Now I am testing them, and it seems that they have none of the above. The bottle design is sure lovely- if I were a perfume bottle collector, I would perhaps consider buying it. But the scent itself is disappointing. Very faint, watered down jasmine accompanied by some vague exotic fruity notes. No woods for me, no liquorice- I am lamenting as I remember how much I craved for them a few years back.

onlineallday
onlineallday

After the first 5 minutes, I only smell jasmine. A nice powdery jasmine and a minimal fragipani. Nothing else. It's such a boring scent for such an exquisite presentation.

lucyredshoes
lucyredshoes

This immediately reminded me of a scent from High School (late 80s/early 90s). I can't put my finger on it but it's a very close rendition.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

My favourite out of the three Onde perfumes. It's a pity it doesn't have a good lasting power. It's such a beautiful white floral! I can't smell much of the licorice (which is fine for me). I detect something similar to gardenia here. Frangipani is very noticeable too. This is actually what I expected Bali Dream (Estee Lauder) to smell like. And I do find somesimilarities between the two in fact though Bali Dream is more spicy.

It seems that the three fragrances of this serie are the new edges of the old classics! the Mistere has in its base the old good Sensi, Extase - a new variation of Armani code, and the Vertige - my favorite out of three - is a more suttle interpretation of Armani mania. It has the same creamy musky quality, but it's more gentle. with some berries added.

guest_Maki
guest_Maki

I also had the feeling that this fragrance ditn't last...but...when I opened the closet in wich my clothes (that I wore the day before with Onde Vertige on me) were hanging... it was as though I had just spilled the whole bottle in there!!
I didn't mind though..(-:..
This fragrance reminds me a bit of Samsara by the way. Can't describe it...it is in between sweet and fresh..almost want to drink it when I smell it...(I won't...(-:...)

Although I prefer Onde Mystere and Onde Extase over this fragrance, I do still find Onde Vertige quite delightful.

The fragrance itself is both flowery and sweet with subtle hints of fruits and spices.

I love that licorice is a dominant note in this scent. Just by having its presence in the composition, it adds a wonderfully unique sense of originality. The patchouli compliments the scent beautifully, while the jasmine and frangipani give Onde Vertige a refreshing and exotic feel.

I think this fragrance is a little more daring than the other scents in the Onde series. Onde Vertige seems to be much bolder and sharper, but certainly not unpleasant.

I think it's extremely unfortunate that this scent refuses to last. The lasting strength is this fragrance's downfall, not the scent itself which has been carefully composed.

mariotgomez
mariotgomez

I went in today to my local Saks Fifth Avenue to purchase my partner his Valentine gift (something from Acqua di Parma collection).

My fragrance specialist informed me of new Armani Onge collection (they were setting up for the big launch).

I took the opportunity to spray a little of this scent on the back of my hand. It open with a beautiful light floral notes. The warm down is what I feel in love with. The licorice notes with patchouli are soft and seductive.

It is a light scent I would recommend for day or the office.

Nuppu
Nuppu

After sampling all of the new Onde... perfumes, it's not easy to say anything of them cause they are so light and fleeting. No worries of overdoses in these perfumes... This Vertige is is the sweetest one, licourice and faint flowers and that is the end of the story.

Onde Vertige by Giorgio Armani 3.83 out of 5 based on 67 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Onde Vertige fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Onde Vertige, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Onde Vertige by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Onde Vertige by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.