Designers » F-H » Oriental Woody « Groups

almond
nutty
Sensi Giorgio Armani for women Videos Sensi Giorgio Armani for women Videos
Sensi Giorgio Armani for women Pictures

Classified as a gentle, oriental-floral, this fragrance is where the east meets the west. The feeling of silky comfort is achieved thanks to fresh kaffir lime and Farnesi acacia.In the middle, jasmine lends a feminine character to the composition, while the note of barley makes it unusual and unique. Palisander wood and sweet benzoin resin leave a sensual trail. It was created in 2002. Sensi was created by Alberto Morillas and Harry Fremont.

Lime Black locust

Amethyste

SENSI WIDOWS Try Trussardi My Name

diamondkite
diamondkite

A smooth, almondine, silk scarf of a perfume with a sprinkling of lemon icing powder. But despite seeming ethereal, Sensi is grounded in nature - something about it makes me think of mother-of-pearl or alabaster.
Very lovely and long-lasting too, I'm glad to have found a 30ml bottle of this :)

Chiara-M
Chiara-M

Sophisticated, comforting, smooth, creamy, velvety, delicate but noticeable.

It opens with slight citrusy note that doesn't last long, because the main notes delicately wraps it and take over: at this point I smell woody notes,almond, resins and subtle jasmine, all softly blended together to give a milky effect.
Nothing animalic, strong or sweet.

I think the fragrance describes well the Armani woman: sensual not sexy.

babette.nielsen
babette.nielsen

I want more of this! I wish they would start to make it again! It is one of my absolute favorite fragrances EVER!!

Corinne39
Corinne39

PLEASE somebody tell Armani how much everyone loved this perfume!!! PLEASE BRING IT BACK...

every girl should smell like this, it is so amazing. It isnt to soft but isnt to powerfull its just perfect, very white floral and really sweet with a hint of balsamic, just a perfect blend, its so nice, girls get this stuff!

antfarm
antfarm

Gorgeous, tangy powder. It is rich, white, rolling, and soft like the coat of a Siberian tiger, but the lime in the background lends a mouthwatering sensation like the tart sting of a lemon drop.

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

If I were to quote a song on this occasion, it would definitely be... "If I say I want you back, would you turn around and say you want me too?" - ‘‘Want You Back" by Mandy Moore

Sensi - I really want you back!!!:'(

amywamywoo
amywamywoo

It's comfort in a bottle.

I find it warm and delicate and über feminine.
This smells really weird for a minute or so, then it transforms into a beautiful rich creamy almond powder.

It's a classic for sure, how dare they discontinue such a beautiful perfume!

nellyrlight@aol.com
nellyrlight@aol.com

I had this and I wanted to like it so much..but it didn't like my chemistry..would turn sour on my body :-(

PerfumeWhore
PerfumeWhore

This is how my Tinnie baby doll used to smell like when I was a little girl.
She still smells the same.
Ever since I connected Sensi to my Tinnie baby doll, Sensi has become a reminder of my early childhood. So dear and so precious...

emmybee
emmybee

i also got a bottle on an online store called profumix.com, it was a 50 ml one at a reasonable price compared to ebay.

cinematic
cinematic

This is my grown-up scent. I'm usually all for super sweet gourmandy perfumes, but this is something different. Good and different. When I want to feel elegant, feminine, warm and yet to be taken seriously, it's definitely my favourite pick. I've never failed in a job interview while wearing this, so I'll cherish it as my good luck charm (eh-em scent!)
My nose picks up benzion, floral notes and lime. Silage is moderate and so is the longevity. Lasts longer on clothes, though. I'm so sad it's been discontinued, however, at times it pops up on local auction sites (and costs way too much for my student budget).

username101
username101

Such beautiful, sensuous, elegant and unique fragrance. It disappeared while I was saving money to buy it. Please please make a comeback.

Ayola83
Ayola83

I didn't know this was discontinued! I was looking around for this for a while. I'm not going on Ebay to get it right now (I got bills to pay), but I remember it being a sweet and creamy scent. I didn't detect the lime at all when I wore it, but the benzoin, jasmine, and almond stuck around, even hours later, and it was warm, creamy. I wish I'd gotten a hold of this...one of the few favorites that I liked from the Armani brand.

perfumejunkie75
perfumejunkie75

I've had my bottle for quite a while and it's 3/4 full of a 1.7 ounce so I must not reach for it very often. I'm not sure why..it smells delicious...I think I forget what I own and tend to move these to the back but this one deserves some love and attention. I guess I better hold on to her since I see it's been discontinued. What a shame. These beatuies should never die.

Lefemmenikita
Lefemmenikita

This is definitely a unique perfume. It is an incredibly warm scent that reminds me of desserts. I believe it is the almonds that lend it this quality.

The florals in the scent. however, lend it the right balance to prevent it from being a typical gourmand scent.

aber19

Trying to buy Sensi is very expensive on Ebay. I have been fortunate to have two 50mls of Sensi in the the eau de parfume variety.

However, I found a fragrance called Visit from Azzaro which is extremely similar to Sensi without being too expensive. I paid $44.00 for it on USA Ebay. I placed Sensi on one part of my right hand wrist and Visit on my left hand wrist. I found it to be exactly the same. I placed visit on my jumper at 7.30am and can still smell it faintly as a lingering cloud like Sensi at 1.30pm. In fact, I have bought three bottles of this uplifting fragrance and have no regrets I cannot tell the difference. The smell is sweet, balmy and limely. For Sensi lovers, I think this fragrance is nearly identical and worth a try.

aratabarja@hotmail.com
aratabarja@hotmail.com

this perfum like Noa perle cacharel, it is verey nice

freddinos
freddinos

Dear Sensi afficionados, please forgive me. My review is not a negative one by all means, rather a positive but not a raving one. I haven't used or tried Sensi in the past, and I bought a bottle off eBay only because I wanted to be a part of its legacy. Sensi is pretty, inoffensive and whispering. I must be anosmic to its ingredients, as after a while I have to press my nose on my skin to smell it. I found it a close cousin of YSL Cinema minus the intense vanilla-orchid combo. Sensi opens on my skin with a citrusy accord, and right after that it progresses to a smooth benzoin-wood blend. I do not detect any almonds whatsoever:(
Overall I like Sensi, but I do not love it.

nicole_martin
nicole_martin

I love Sensi and have used it for a long time. I preferred ‘white notes’ much more though. Last year I went to a perfume shop in a mall and asked for it. They said that they don’t have it and wouldn’t know if it was discontinued. However, they sent me to the Armani shop. To my surprise they sold Sensi there! However, the Sales Agent said that they were the last and old stocks. I bought them all – 5 – and now decided to sell 2 bottles as I still have 2 new ones left. Not sure if this is allowed here but please let me know if you are interested. They are in original packaging and sealed. They are originals! If any doubt, I have a proof of payment.

Lilicatha
Lilicatha

A couple of years ago I was on my way to a perfume store to find a new fragrance... Just before entering this store a woman walked by and I loved her scent, so I asked her what she used. She told me it was Sensi! One of the saleswomen sprayed some on my pulse and since then I'm hooked. On my skin it smells warm, soft and powdery and it reminds me of a midsummer night somewhere at a exotic resort. Men love this on me and I frequently get compliments. Such a shame I only have half of the bottle left and they stopped selling it!!!

L'instant Magic - Guerlain is a similar perfume which I own but doesn't give me that unique feeling which Sensi definitely does.

aworleo
aworleo

Hi all..... Please check overstock.com ... They have a few bottles of Armani ( 4 bottles left) Sensi at a reasonable price compared to Ebay or Amazon. I'm so glad to have found this product once again :)

amelie

Love it! After so many years had the chance to wear Sensi again, thanks to dear Julia-Caesaris. Love the openening, that lovely warm benzoin with Brazilian rosewood, smells divine. So soft as the finest cashmere blanket, woody on a very feminine way. Oh Mr Armani, do something and bring it back!!

quackadoodle
quackadoodle

I just love this. I am distressed that this is discontinued. Just got a full bottle of it.
It is feminine (but not 'girly'). It is good for almost any time of the year (summer days, it may be too strong, but summer nights, spring, autumn, winter... perfect).
I do see what people are saying about the 'diaper' smell. But that is only on first spray, and only lasts a couple of minutes. It is, otherwise, powdery and pretty. Mature, yet youthful. Very classy. Strong and loud, yet soft and gentle. Sillage is not so much as it fills a room, like my darling White Diamonds, but you still make a statement as you walk past people.
This is the scent of a woman. Whether she is dressed to the nines, or dressed in trackies and a tee. It works. And I want more. *cry* So sad that I have to be conservative with this.
If you find a bottle of this, grab it. If you're disappointed, find somebody who loves it. Really loves it. Gift it, sell it, whatever. That Sensi Lover will appreciate it. I know I would!

SariskaLobegeiger
SariskaLobegeiger

I loved Sensi. I wish it was still around :( recently bought Donna, Trussardi which reminds me vaguely of Sensi.

stacia79
stacia79

Just stopping by to cry over Sensi. Carry on.

Aina Harryna
Aina Harryna

Really love this perfumes, I hope this perfume come back.

bond_girl1979
bond_girl1979

I do not wish to come rain on the parade. I can see Sensi(was) a hugely popular perfume. For me, I enjoyed it, it reminded me of dancing in green tea rain and then drying myself with a big fluffy, rice powder towel. Freshness combined with comfort. But I also can't deny that I get a distinct whiff of the inside of a clean diaper: a plasticky sort of baby powder smell which I found a little bit odd and disconcerting.

fara.idola
fara.idola

My first perfumes I buy in 2008. I love this perfumes so much. It soft but it so long lasting.

jlfears
jlfears

i absolutely love sensi, but it doesn't feel like "me" somehow. i love the lime. i love the benzoin trail. i like the powder, even though that usually turns me off.

UPDATE: i've fallen for its charm. it's silken powder with tiny sprinkles of something lime-y here and there, but it's very heavy on the powder. this lasts for an hour or two or three, depending on your chemistry and the weather. what is so dreamy about this scent, to me, is the woody trail of non-edible vanilla with benzoin. sometimes, it smells like it has a speck of myrrh. sometimes, its drydown reminds me of alien essence absolue.

i'm only wearing a sample from years ago until my swapper gets my end (i just got a bottle of sensi today!), so i may update yet again once i give this (likely fresher) sensi a try.

it still somehow doesn't feel like me, but i can see that it's a very addictive scent and could easily be *the* comfort scent.

Alexiata
Alexiata

I LOVE deeply sensual perfumes. I don't differentiate between night and day. Work/play. Just seasonally. I switch off between three currently. Unfortunately, one of them, Sensi, has been discontinued. Sensi for me, was a beautiful, Soft, floral oriental that was Perfect for summer. Still sensuous without being too overpowering for the heat.

But I seem to lose all the perfumes I love or they get changed so dramatically that they may as well have been discontinued. Which is EXACTLY what happened with Sensi. I LOVED, still LOVE this scent. I am bitter that it's been discontinued. I am down to my last bottle and sadly, I've been looking this long for a replacement with still no success.

I am INCREDIBLY PICKY and WEIRD when it comes to fragrance. I still want something close to a signature scent but I do change based on season.
Sensi was my summer fragrance. I'm still debating whether to only wear it on special occassions or lose my remaining bottle to this coming summer.
I KNOW they don't listen but PLEASE bring Sensi back!
~ Alexiata

theonecristina
theonecristina

please share if you find some scent like sensi!!!!!

babskrimpen
babskrimpen

What about Roberto Cavalli as a follow up of Sensi? I think I am gonna use it for the same moments as I do with Sensi (I stil have a quarter of a bottle). It is also balmy and white floral, but less heavy I think I might use Roberto C on daytime too when out and about with my boyfriend, Sensi is evening in my own hiouse and bed only, Roberto can come out and play with us :p

sdtjefferson
sdtjefferson

My husband(then boyfriend) purchased this for me back in 2003 after I rubbed the magazine sample on my wrist and made him smell how delicious it was, lol. It was the only scent I wore for a long time and used to the very last drop. Imagine my surprise when I found out it was discontinued. So disappointing. This is just so warm and feminine and inviting. Very sensual. It's one of the few scents that I have used up completely and would repurchase if the chance presented itself.

halwaya

Let's write a petition to Giorgio Armani group to bring it back.. they must listen to the customes.. they must give us what we want!

Morella1978
Morella1978

I love this perfume and I've searched everywhere for it. Why is it discontinued? It is one of the nicest perfumes I've ever had. I wish they would bring it back.

iamvivian
iamvivian

This perfume was initially my mom's. She has only used very little of it. So I took it to not waste the perfume.

As much as I want to like it I can't. Sometimes it smells like baby powder and sometimes it smells like Johnson & Johnson's baby shampoo, which I don't mind, but lately when I want to give this a chance I just can't. It smells like a mix of watery baby powder and alcohol. The scent just makes me want to gag. It's a pity that this perfume is sitting in my mom's drawer.

Susyguell
Susyguell

I just want to share with you, I found Sensi in Malta Island in chemimart ( it is an store for perfumes creams....) I bought 3 bottles price about 45 euros, It was in discount because is discontinued, If you have the chance to go there you will find it.

Good luck

Kchild
Kchild

This will always remind me of Australia. I bought it at duty free on my way to spend 3 months there and travel up and down the coast. This beautiful perfume served me well. It was summer there and this was gorgeous~it still is right now in the snow.

This is sparkling and warm all at the same time. The Kaffir Lime adds a tangy almost fizz to a creamy wonder of a scent. It would be easy to pass this off as common as you read the notes~but that would be a mistake. I have never found another like Sensi~and I have roughly 150 perfumes, mostly niche.

This starts off as I said, with a sparkling almost aldehydic nuance to it. That snap stays with it throughout, however it is tempured by the gorgeous benzoin, rosewood, and wheat. I'm guessing that the black locust adds something that most of us are missing in our descriptions of Sensi. There is a musky edge to this as well as a sense of vanilla....I don't actually smell vanilla so much as feel it. It has that kind of warmth and comfort. I believe the almond~one of my favorite notes~has cloaked itself in a vanilla costume. I think that's what a lot of us are taking as vanilla. The jasmine has been placed very cleverly in this composition. It does not stand out but this would be an entirely different offering without it.It's most certainly there subtly holding this perfume up. Sensi is also sexy as hell and is an easy day into night scent. Longevity is about 8 hours on me~sillage is a strong medium~ and allure~well she's irresistable of course!

gritzalimaria@yahoo.gr
gritzalimaria@yahoo.gr

that is a great perfume. very sexy, bright, warm, creamy, woody perfume. like it so much. dont know if it is discontinued, but its a shame if it is. i love it.

9-na
9-na

A present. It was kind of nothing of a scent on me, sweet at first, then sour. Boooring. For a looong time. But there, in it hid and came back from hiding this fun, nice something, a "she". She was a grain of soap or a blade of grass that managed to live by the side of some chemicals-making plant, and the wind grabbed this blade and flew off with it. The person that gave me this scent thought it was "perfume of a posh woman" and that I was smelling very nice when I wore Sensi. Oh... well. The scent is a fond memory for me, and a nice blade of that grass.

This perfume belongs to the fragrance family of Sensi - Cacharel Catch me- Covet Pure Bloom and Hugo XX

Sensi is of course a classic, but I am glad that new perfumes are still looking for this angle. Otherwise we would forget about something as wonderful as Sensi!

OMG!! Sex in a bottle. Wonderful, deep and woody oriental scent. Loooove it!! No sugarsweet flowernotes - perfect for me. Lots of woodsy notes, but they are all very woman'ish..Close your eyes and picture this: Little black dress, red long nails, high heels and an aura of Sensi - nothing will go wrong at that party...=)

WOW! Sex på flaska. Underbar, djup och träig oriental parfym. Äääälskar den! Inga sockersöta blomnoter - perfekt för mig. Mycket träiga noter men mycket kvinnliga tränoter. Blunda och tänk: Kort, svart klänning, långa röda naglar, högklackat och en aura av Sensi - inget kommer att gå fel på det partyt...=)

starvega
starvega

To all those who (like me) are devastated that they can no longer buy Sensi, if you spend some time looking online you can find imitation perfumes that are very close to identical. This was my saviour as I have never been able to find a scent that I loved as much as this. Hopefully this will get you by until Armani comes to their senses and reproduces this beautiful fragrance!

natural
natural

This one was love at first sniff! I can't find it anywhere! Why on earth would someone even think of discontinuing a fragrance like that? I dislike all Armani perfumes apart from this one, which I adore! I have only an empty bottle, and I keep it because I don't wanna lose the beauty of its scent! I miss you so much!

lunacampana
lunacampana

I have been using Sensi for many years now and I just opened my last bottle which I paid a lot of money for. I don't know if I'm willing to keep spending that kind of money for a perfume, but only depend if I can find a fragance like Sensi. I like to do my researches on perfumes before I buy, but with Sensi was a blind buy and a surprise smell that I adore. Hope and wish I can find something to replace (never) but available that bring the Sensi notes back. If you have had the same experience and found a great perfume to replace Sensi, please share.

yella_light
yella_light

One of the best fragrances I have ever smelled!
I first smelled it in Japan when it first launched, and thought it was a unisex fragrance.
It's the finest fragrance to ever come out from the Armani house.
It's original, a classic and timeless scent that you'll always remember.
I plan to purchase a small bottle for myself. I never buy female fragrances, but this is an exception.
I hope Armani will create another fragrance like this in the future, because they will sell so much!
This is a fragrance that a REAL woman should have. It's very sexy, and a big turn-on for me. My future wife better love this scent, because the bottle I will purchase will eventually be hers!
A scent to wear around a loved one, so it's not recommended to be worn as a signature scent or everyday. It's quite strong, and can be a bit too much if oversprayed.
(2-3 sprays max)

Age group: 18+
Versatility: 2 stars
Smell: 5 stars
Overall: 4.5 stars

hayleyrb
hayleyrb

Best perfume ever! Just beautiful. So sad it was discontinued.

natashilly
natashilly

I loved it.In my opinion the best Armani perfume.It suited me completely.Sorry it didn't last.:-(

verzosa
verzosa

Sensi is genuinely creamy and subtle. It's a gorgeous scent.

However, it is discontinued which means it's going to put a hole in your pocket when you buy it from eBay. Though this perfume is great, it's not nearly as great enough for the price, and I have faith that this will re-market itself, considering it's popularity. I think I'll wait on that, and wear what I have is left of the bottle. I have to wear it a little longer, during the cold seasons to see if it's worth buying it online.

Cocinelle
Cocinelle

I loved this perfume. I'm so upset that is out of production..

Sabrina_A
Sabrina_A

I used to loooooooooooooooove this perfume ! I cant get it anymore because I cant find it anywhere !

So exotic and sensual scent . I still remeber how it smells , even though the last time I "wore" it was about 8 years ago . I miss it a lot .

Pari88
Pari88

Bring back Sensi please Armani! I assure you it will sell because I will stock pile it!

Update: Yay! I was gifted a very large decant and I am so excited. For anyone who loves Sensi and is not going to pay $200+ I encourage you to seek out a "dupe" or "type" perfume oil from an online retailer as those are the closest to Sensi I have found; you can get spray bottles or dab on's.
I don't care what anyone says, I have not yet to find a perfume that smelled like this. Yes, there are many perfumes in this same genre as mentioned in this page, but none that can provide me with the core of Sensi, it's signature, it's soul! Try the "types" , trust me. Thank you sooooooo much Belle De Sud!!!!!
2013:Unlike my other discontinued favorite, Givenchy Organza Indecence, Armani Sensi has absolutely NO like substitutes, even minor ones (smells NOTHING like Jasmin Noir, seriously? and it has very very minor similarities to Cinema, but has no likeness to it). But, for a good dupe, try thefragranceshop. It is almost identical to the aged bottle I have.

aber19

Sensi is a lime, sweet and vanilla perfume that has subtle and warmth.I think it is not strongest perfume, but you need about three to four squirts to get the desired effect so you can smell. The fragrance lingers. If you are sad, and you need a fragrance to pep you up, this is it. While this fragrance is discontinued and rare, you can buy it on ebay. Please be aware of fakes coming from Bulgaria or Latvia, I received two from Ebay. I was not impressed. They refilled these bottles with a sickly orange perfume, that was not Sensi. Remember that Sensi has a strange opening in the first 30 seconds, then it has a smell of smell of sweet, balmy and lime fragrance that lingers for over 10 hours that is truly wonderful. I would say it a one-dimensional fragrance, that is a fragile perfume a spring or summer fragrance. It may be little light for a winter fragrance. I bought two good bottles from a US seller for a reasonable price, which was $120 with postage for 50mls on ebay. The other prices were a rip off. In Australia, you could buy the 100mls for $267.00 which I could not afford I think it was his or hers perfume. This fragrance is very diferent, and would be hard to replace, if you are a avid perfume collector I think this is a must. Yes, some people would say it is ordinary, but I have say it is still unique, delicate and a masterpiece because this fragrance offers one reassurance of beauty.

Lexxy_703
Lexxy_703

my favourite perfume of all time. tried to find something else i love as much, but nothing comes close. also hunted for anything that is similar to this, but i can't find anything. have to resort to ebay & buy at extortionate prices (with the risk of it being a fake), but i just can't be without this! please, please Armani, bring back Sensi...

Miuccia
Miuccia

I absolutely love this perfume ever since I bought it years ago! Unfortunately as it's discontinued, it's so hard to find now - please be careful when buying online, there are so many fakes out there! It smells gorgeous on it's own, however when applied on my skin it changes quite a lot in a very good way. I get compliments each time I'm wearing it, seriously, it amaze me still! And my boo just loves it, as he puts it himself, he could eat me! :) Luckily I still have few bottles, which I bought at one of the airports when the shop assistant told me it would be discontinued :D, but I still hope Armani house will reintroduce this perfume!

primadonna35
primadonna35

Hello,today i'm wearing Sensi,i love its creamy,soft,feminen and beautiful style,although it's oriental,it's perfect for warm spring mornings,a little bit soapy but ultra feminen and unique,i hope Armani produces this baby again,i'll repurchase it if i find it again,have a nice day all perfumistas...

Pucca-Pucca
Pucca-Pucca

Sensual, seductive, sexual. This is Sensi.
Smooth and lightly creamy-powdery, it is naturally mixing with the skin creating charming atmosphere.
Mysterious and relaxing.
Not too sweet, not sharp. This perfume brings soft warmness and awakens delight feelings.
Lasting power is fantastic. Very memorable scent.
I think it is another masterpiece of Giorgio Armani.
I really hope they will produce it again.

nonc
nonc

First Love and the last):
I can't find nothing similar.
Armani we want back SENSI!!!

beatrix75
beatrix75

bäst armani frag ever but everithing what is good its gone!!whay???

laantjebanaantje
laantjebanaantje

I don't understand! Why would they continue this? It's amazing!
Upon the first spray I smelled a blast of amaretto, very sweet. I thought it was going to be a gourmand scent, but immediately after come the flowers. The jasmine weaves itself through the fragrance, lifting it up.
In the drydown, the benzoin and jasmine become more and more prominent, creating a soft, warm, gentle blanket of scent that is in no way cloying.
Oh it's just divine!
Fresh and warm at the same time. So very elegant and refined.
And the wonderful thing is, even despite the almonds, it NEVER becomes sickly sweet (except for the initial spray). Or even a little bit too sweet.
It is very very well balanced.
I'd even say it's quite "safe" and I absolutely DON'T understand why it's discontinued.

LadyGNotGaga
LadyGNotGaga

Im suprised its discontinued. A man I was dating bought it for me because he liked it. It was a bit more oriental that I usually like but, it works well once I put it on. I read a review once which said men who like this scent like the smell of babies and probably want to become a father. lol I dont know but, nice scent.

Sarah Bas Eleazar
Sarah Bas Eleazar

What´s a wonderful fragrance? Sensi is very beautiful, an exquisite floral, delicate but who stands out so unique. Only a very elegant woman to match this lovely fragrance. Armani is very difficult to go wrong when he comes to perfumes. I am delighted to Sensi EDP and the sorry fact that a perfume discontinued. This is a blow to accept ... The flowers are so striking and bring with them an appearance of cleanliness, comfort to suit those who use and those who feel. Incredible!

Sensoria
Sensoria

Why did Armani discontinue such a good perfume loved by so many people and left the not so good ones on the market? I don't understand that. Luckily I have left some in my bottle but once it will run out. Also I still have some Sensi White Notes left which I use as summer scent because it's fresher.I think L'Instant and L'Instant Magic from Guerlain has the same powdery and comforting feeling although Sensi is something fresher in my opinion.

greek_goddes
greek_goddes

Very beautifull and gentle scent!
Sweet (not modern-syropy), warm, woody but not sharp, powdery in a smooth way, very cosy and relaxing ...
I prefer it for everyday use cause it is noticable but not strong to bother anyone.
I can still smell it in my hair next morning and on my scarf several days later! Very long lasting!
Great scent!
Many said that is close to Sicily.
To my nose Sicily is sharp and not similar at all with Sensi. I think it reminds me Inspiration by Lacoste.

halwaya

I got it as a gift - and at that first time I wasn't too impressed with it.. but when I started using it - I felt in love. This was my signature fragrance and many people were asking me what I am wearing - as it wasn't very popular. But Giorgio Armani broke my heart. This scent has been discontinued and almost impossible to get nowadays. Two years ago I found it in a little fragrance store in Athens, but I didn't have a credit card with me - and this is my biggest regret from the holidays. I once bought the bottle from Amazon - but I got a fake - luckly the seller accepted the return. So beware, while buying online.
I still have an original bottle with a little of the perfume on the bottom - just to keep the memory alive. I also own Sensi White Notes, but it is not the same.. Shame on you Giorgio Armani to take away something I loved.

almondcookie
almondcookie

I do not understand why designers discontinue excellent perfumes. WHY? Are they trying to punish the customers?

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

I can remember exactly when I purchased Sensi. It was about 4 years ago, and a large grocery store(yes, a grocery store!) was having a sale on the last of their perfumes, to make room for their new shipment coming in. There were only these few bottles left, hence the reason why they were all so cheap..... There was this one, a 200ml Sensi perfumed Showergel, and also Burberry Brit Red 50ml, all at $9.94 each. Naturally, I HAD to have all 3, even though I wasn't sure exactly what I was buying, being unfamiliar with them all.

Now, ever since I've owned this, I always consider Sensi to be a 'wheat and barley' type of scent, and I don't mean that in a bad way at all. It's very comforting and soft, with just the right amount of wheat in it to make it different, yet beautiful. The jasmine is quite played down here while the wheat, almond, and woody notes are all amplified. In fact, I don't find it very floral-y at all, but that's one of the things that makes Sensi unique. It's a very woody scent, and I find that the showergel smells exactly the same as the perfume, just more intense and fragrant. I don't know why, but I have never used this showergel, I just sniff it from the bottle.

If I were to compare Sensi to another readily available perfume, I suppose it would be Kenzo Amour in the EDToilette version, minus the vanilla note found in Kenzo, with some amped-up woodsy notes. I don't find it remotely like Jasmin Noir EDP at all, but that's because Jasmin Noir EDP has such a strong jasmine note, where-as Sensi's jasmine note is very played down due to the woody notes.

As I said previously, I enjoy smelling Sensi from the bottle from time-to-time, but I don't find myself ever actually wearing it, as both my 50ml EDP and 200ml Showergel bottles are still completely full. I don't quite know why this is... Perhaps because I've never found this scent to be a 'me' kind of scent. Beautiful, none the less.

petravesna
petravesna

Sensi has soft, not too sweet, creamy, powdery, comfortable, lasting sensuality. It does not develop itself during a day which can be sometimes a bit boring.
However, it is a nice smell I like coming back to it. I've just bought Bvlgari Jasmine Noir and to my suprise it smells exactly the same as Sensi but with a very short fragrance longevity.

lovekova
lovekova

Sensi was one of the perfumes I have loved from the beginning. From top to base note - everything felt "right" and perfectly arranged. The notably sensual, creamy-powdery character didn't change for hours on my skin. Leaving the same scent without becoming something completely different after a while, like most perfumes do.
I am extremely sad and disappointed Armani put it off the market and think this was a very bad decision. Since I cannot forgive this, I think I will never buy anything from Armani again. Don't want to lose a loved scent one more time.

sofababe
sofababe

Sensi is very sharp in the top. When I first applied it I was kinda shocked and disappointed but I stuck with it, hoping for the creaminess I've read about. Luckily the dry down comes pretty quickly and Sensi turns into a delicious, sensual, creamy delight.

EDIT: I applied Sensi to my wrists after showering last night and I can still smell it quite clearly this morning (10 hours+ later!)

soonflower
soonflower

I love it soo much. Rich, creamy, I can smell just a little bit vanilla in it. Just pefect.
Have last few drops in my bottle.
Please tell me which scent is similar to this discontinued beauty?

lyria
lyria

I happened to blind-buy a vial of it several days ago. Nice, definitely skin scent, almonds and wheat, yes, but after 30 minutes I cannot smell anything. It must have been a really very old vial... I am a kind of sorry for ordering, however the composition of notes seemed unique to me and that's why I did.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

Creamy and warm. It feels luxurious when you're wearing it. The almond is not overpowering and the benzoin adds warmth and a tiny bit of sweetness to the base. Something else is very special about this fragrance...something unique. Could it be the wheat note?

kenzo
kenzo

Sensi this first one I bought for my self very good smell soft , sweet for me and still love this one. But now can not found it in market.

badrubyu2sday
badrubyu2sday

want a current perfume that smells very similar to Sensi? Try Beaute' d'Orient by Johan.b I LOVED SENSI! Why they discontinued it I will never know, have searched for something similar for many years and this is the closest I have come. Just passing my find on.

stacyrenee
stacyrenee

This is luxurious warm powder- like warm sunshine and sweet iced tea on a carefree summer evening. Something so comforting and easy, sensuous and sweet, natural and free. Makes me think of the song "Summer breeze, makes me feel fine, blowing thru the jasmine in my mind". That song in a bottle. Like the mystery and enchantment of youth. Intoxicating and romantic. Who wouldnt love it!

Discontinued? What a mistake. Gotta grab a bottle somewhere because this may just be my summer signature.

AnaCezar
AnaCezar

Armani Sensi is a creamy, smooth, confortable, yet very ellegant scent. I think it ressembles YSL Cinema a lot, maybe because of the jasmine and benzoin notes they have in common. I can also smell almonds, it´s somehow yummy though not what I´d call a gourmand. Actually it´s cleary woody with a slight touch of citrus from the lime top note, which becomes less noticiable as time goes by. The driedown is absolutely delicious.

Nyanya
Nyanya

Sensi is my first parfume and i fell in love with it since the first time i smelled the fragrance.
It's sweet, fresh, and I still can smell it after 5 hours.

Love it :)

AprilSea
AprilSea

I am so sad this was discontinued, I cannot even express my anger towards this decision. Decision based on ... what!? since this perfume is soooo loved!!!
Nevermind.

Did anybody find some other perfume close enough to Sensi to worth being mentioned here?

andy1959
andy1959

This was a great fragrance,
I`m so sorry that this is no longer to buy in the perfume stores. That would be a pleasure to get it again. PLEASE ARMANI BRING IT OUT !!!!

CottonSpore80
CottonSpore80

I own the miniature bottle no taller than my little finger. I wanted to try out Sensi after noticing so many good things were said about it. I wondered if maybe I wouldn't like it, since everybody's tastes are different, after all. Much to my surprise, it was one of the most lovely scents I had smelled. Warm, sensuous and feminine, with just the right hint of powder and musk. I really wish it hadn't been discontinued as it is very hard to find. :( I must use my tiny bottle sparingly.

tenderhearted
tenderhearted

I love this beautiful scent very much. I have a handmade duplicate oil version of this beauty.

Sensi is so warm and loving. I get pure cream when I put this on. What I mean is the woods and the gorgeous resins are so smooth and soft and sweet,it smells like some decadent skin cream.

The happy green lime is there at the start,but then there are exotic flowers,jasmine so heady,and black locust so thick and lush. The woods dance up to my nose right away,and my heart is so soothed.

This is soft earth,and green,and smooth, rich wood very feminine/yet could be softly masculine too.. For us Earth Mothers,and Earth Fathers can wear too,and smell lovely. We should all wear what we enjoy.

MDWake8
MDWake8

Beautifully smooth, warm, and soft. I love the lime top note, it adds a touch of spark. Very unoffensive fragrance and it would be perfect for office wear and heath care professionals.

staleywise
staleywise

I bought this on a cruise so it always reminds me of wonderful times. It is elegant, slightly powdery and clean smelling, light fruity-floral and stays on my skin for hours.

I will always go back to this one.

aseedat
aseedat

imagine a cool misty morning in a vast, beautiful exotic room overlooking a grand city of clear sophistication, that's what sensi reminds me of. it's beautiful, classy and sensual but not ostentatious nor suffocating. A must have for those who adore orientals which are not old school. Sensi brings with it a depth of character and breath often neglected by other fragrances in this category. it is charming and i wear it to the office, at home and even sometimes before bed, that's the charm of it - it can adapt to your mood, you wear the fragrance, it doesn't wear you......

cigdemaslankeser
cigdemaslankeser

love this scent..its very nice,warm and smooth...

guest_carla
guest_carla

I also love Sensi. I´m hunting for it and I already found 2 bottles of 30ml. Because they are expensive, they last in the stores.
How can we manage to make a petition to Mr Armani?
Lancome keeps the same fragrances since I Was 8 years old, and I´m 36 now!!Why this happends?

guest_Sugar
guest_Sugar

I´m from portugal, and I´m wearing SENSI since 2003, and now when I´m going to buy another bottle, they say that it´s no longer avalilable. I´m almost dying.
Why? Please bring it back!!!

sofiii
sofiii

Sensi starts with something I can’t put my finger through, it is so changeable! First off there’s something kinda clean in a near scentless way. Then all of a sudden the typical designer handbags/blings smell, which nearly knocked me over. For the first time, I would definitely say this is a perfume for the sexy 25+ people, however, Sensi is so changeable, and a whiff of baby powder smell comes in right after the seemingly sophisticated ‘mature’ scent. This is the first 10 minutes upon application.

After the weird opening, Sensi is like using 1/10 Dior Addict + 9/10 typical baby powder scent (like Harajuku Lovers’ Baby) + some smell like perfume residual inside a leather handbag and a hint of something warm and nutty. Somehow I like it, despite the fact I find Dior Addict has something grassy and uneasy to wear in it. Sensi is quite quiet in a way, it’s round, without the sweet sugary vanilla kinda warmth; it’s rich, but it doesn’t really have any white-flower-dominant ‘I’m here’ kinda sharp tone.

It comes to the dry down rather quick, in like 2 hours, it is warm, kinda tart, well blend with a hint of powderiness. Somehow it smells like what the old time movie star would smell like in a casual day, and I got Elizabeth Taylor in mind for a bit.

Overall, Sensi has a personality, seemingly has got some popular ingredients form several popular perfume genres, the end result is quite nice, but just like a big, tall hair style, it only goes with certain people I think, and unfortunately I’m not one of those lucky ones despite the fact I appreciate this perfume in a certain way.

On my mum (she’s 40 something), Sensi is just the top and middle notes I’ve smelt on me, but much less powdery and somehow I find it suits her relaxed smart casual style.
Try on your skin before you buy!

spacey_j
spacey_j

This is for Kora, Tous is totally different. very fruity...
I found YSL Cinema to be somewhat similar to Sensi

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

There is not easy to find a scent like sensi.I havent had it but remember the impression it made on me when i smelled it in a magazine.They were promtoting the release and even though i was only 15(!)i felt for it.It is clean and warm at the same time,not to many fragrances manage that.It is also a calm scent(think cashmere mist calmness)but strong enough to make you feel elegant and womanly.I dont think any of the suggestions are near enough to be compared.It is very special and should still be availible.

guest_sensi
guest_sensi

i love sensi too.. it is a unique scent, unlike other sikeningly sweet smells that i cant even differentiate. why is it discontinued~!~!

MsMaryO
MsMaryO

The initial blast of this is horrible, I admit. It is burnt rubber/rusting metal/sharp synthetic yukkiness. BUT it only lasts for about 15 seconds and then it becomes a smooth creamy comfort scent.

There is some citrusy lime at the start, to balance the sweet creaminess. And there are some floral notes, but then it eventually dries down to smooth almondy creaminess (have I said smooth and creamy enough, yet?). I find this so comforting.

Kirancilla
Kirancilla

I have used this perfume for about seven years now. When I first tested it I was 16 and I instantly fell in love with Sensi. But it seemed a bit expensive to me at that time and so I used to go into the perfume store just to spray it on... and I bought it about a year later. I still love this perfume. To me, it smells like making love on a summer day in the middle of a barley field. Fields of gold!

guest_Ana
guest_Ana

I can't find it too:) One of my all time favourites....Probably is discontinued....Anybode seen it in the stores?

guest_elize
guest_elize

please bring sensi back i can not find it in johannesburg SOUTH AFRICA - has it been discontinue??? Please help

jah
jah

clean and seductive and polite

claudia_23
claudia_23

this is a lovely scent calming fruity floral. i think sicily is right when she is sayng that is similar to d&g
sicily. is very silky and suits my skin.but is not my favourite. is a creamy powdery scent that setles down into sweet almond notes

minty
minty

I love sensi, but it is a little bit out fashion these days. It has a sweet powdery smell and if you like sensi you must try l'instant magic also.

guest_BRING IT BACK, PLEASE
guest_BRING IT BACK, PLEASE

Of all the perfumes I've ever worn, I like Sensi the most. I keep trying to find it, but I'm not having much luck. Why on earth would they discontinue such an amazing fragrance?!

Michelle

scarlett
scarlett

this is a lovable fragrance in my opinion. i wore it for 5 years, but now it's no more available, they say a fragrance is produced for just some years, but it's false cause there are fragrances that stay in commerce for 30 years or more, why does not this gorgeus one??
anyway...it's sensual and fresh at same time, when u wear it u feel at ease. It grows softer and "cleaner" after some hours, it's very intense when u spritz on.Perfect in every time od the day and of the year..i loved smell this fragrance on my clothes...SENSI I WANT U BACK!!

succubus
succubus

I like Sensi but on a personal note, the initial smell you get when you spritz this on is that of rusting metal. But almost immediately, it will transform into something silken and creamy.

Sensi makes me feel fresh all day and it has an amazing staying power... perfect for a long day at work or in the mall. Tee-hee.

milena
milena

This perfume is lovely feminine and warm and at the same time innocent.I love it. On my daughter it is divine.

picuri82
picuri82

I got this perfume in Italy together with Bvlgari Au The Blanc and I absolutely love them. They suit me specially Sensi. Romantic, elegant and classic will definitely recommend to try.

*sophi*
*sophi*

A very unique, authentic and feminine aroma.2003 was the time i first bought it,but now i cannot find easily.It is the mix of jasmine and sweet almond that overpowers the bitternes of lemon.Ends with the deep smell of woods.It is unforgetable scent.One of my best.

amelie

Sensi is so a warm and gentle, but quite unusual scent, to me this is a very nice composition. I'm not exactly a fan of Armani, but this is really good on my skin, with some similarities to Lauder Sensuous or Trussardi Inside for women- intimate fragrance that is irresistible.
Unique and ultrafeminine, so sensual but strong, reminded me of Samsara with its softness. Benzoin and Brazillian Rosewood with almond make it truly sensuous sensation. Perfection in a bottle, what a shame it's been discontinued.

Elumina
Elumina

Aw i see that i didnt wrote a review to this masterpiece yet.
So then here it is.

First i must admit, that its so terrible that they discontinued this scent, i cant find it anywhere here in germany and if i do, its very expensive.

At first sniff there is a light freshness of lime, but then it turns into a creamy, warm and very feminine scent, i think the almond in mix with benzoin makes this feeling. I just love the drydown of Sensi and i think it fits very good for cold winter evenings, because it gives such a comforting feeling. I hope that i can own a whole bottle one day.

Natalia78
Natalia78

This is a female in the bottle. I wonder how do they managed to make benzoin smell so attractive?! Amazing and everlasting fragrance. Shame it is discontinued.

The first time I tested Sensi I got an awful shock because what I got was an acidic, oily, putrid smelling concoction on my wrist. However after scrubbing it off vigorously in the ladies room, I tried another tester bottle and much to my relief, this tester bottle was not off.

The real Sensi, while still fresh, is delightfully elegant, slightly powdery and clean smelling. The scent is heavy enough to be worn in the colder months, however if applied with a light hand, Sensi could be worn well in Spring.

This perfume is simply lovely. Although not very unique, I like Sensi's simplistic scent. However I will agree with Annehke that for all the unique and interesting notes listed, the overall product does slightly disappoint. I was expecting Sensi to smell unlike anything I'd ever tried before.

I do however get the jasmine, almond and vanilla notes which together make a delightful mixture. Like all Armani scents, this fragrance is certainly sophisticated and elegant. I can see this scent suiting almost every occasion, whether it be casual or formal.

I recommend Sensi to lovers of creamy, powdery and classic scents like Allure by Chanel and D&G by Dolce & Gabbana, to name a few.

lillybee
lillybee

On my skin Sensi is very sweet, almost cloying. It develops a creamy, almondy jasmine that's accentuated with light citrus and honey notes. I thought I'd like the combination of all these, however, it's too heavy and too sweet even when only lightly applied. The biggest disappontment was the drydown which smells of vanilla cupcake straight from the oven. And not much else.

I find the 'oriental woody' group misleading. Sensi is one of those unfinished florientals that lack a decent drydown and are generally too sweet. If you like real oriental woody perfumes such as Le Baiser du Dragon (Cartier) or Samsara then Sensi is not for you. Lucky I didn't buy a bottle of this unsniffed.

Aalia
Aalia

the lime starts out, lemony. i see that there are so many exotic, rare, unique notes in Sensi, but, to me, itś just not very exciting. also, i cannot identify the individual notes-if it is because i have never experienced them, or, because the perfume is extremely well blended. it is somewhat airy, powdery, soft and with the texture of cashmere, i will say, not silk. the perfume seems to be made of amber, vanilla, and it is very sweet, but not too strong.

persian_girl
persian_girl

I like this one, one of my favourites, I will definitely keep a bottle of it, sweet, elegant and sensual, as I like it.

simonica
simonica

I am addicted to perfume.

I like trying new fragrances especially at the duty free at airports or at big stores.
I timidly start with a very short spray on the inner part of my wrist. I wait for a few minutes until I feel the real fragrance with no alcohol residue that could confuse my sense of smell. That is how experts tell you to try perfume, because the scent changes from the moment you apply it on your skin to the moment when it is completely dry.

Then you feel the “heart of a fragrance” also called middle notes or how you will feel the perfume on your skin. Finally there are base notes that determine how long a fragrance will last.

After a few minutes I know if I like the perfume I’m trying. When I felt Sensi on my skin I couldn’t keep my nose apart from my wrist. It was a sensual fragrance that mesmerized me, the pure expression of sensuality. It was absolutely exquisite.

You start feeling refreshing notes of lime and cassie flower. Then come the middle notes of cape jasmine and almonds. The last notes called base notes are exotic deep palisander, with hints of vanilla and benzoin to contrast the delicate floral heart of the fragrance.

Sensi is mostly for a very sensual and passionate woman who is also confident and elegant. Although is recommended for evening wear, I like it so much that I can’t resist spraying a little quantity on my wrists to feel it all day.

essija
essija

Sensi is Silk on my skin, it's very nice and warm and smooth.

Enchant
Enchant

Sicily's review is pretty spot on for this perfume. I tried this out the other day and it's the creamy part that I didn't like much, but it's still a very nice, sexy, and warm perfume.

Blondo
Blondo

I love this scent. I will always have this perfume in my wardrobe. Wonderful soft warming scent!

black bacarra
black bacarra

Wow! This is one sexy scent that smells wonderful on me. Just enough vanilla type notes to be sexy without being cloyingly sweet. It has a creamy comforting aroma balanced out by the kaffir lime so it can be worn anytime of day all year round.

Carla
Carla

One word can describe this outstanding Italian work of art, BELLA! It is a fusion of sexy and innocence. The palisander in the base note paired with
benzoin(that exotic incense scent) is wildly wicked, in a good way! Armani's choice of notes in Sensi created a fragrance that will always be memorable and always in my possession.

woogyjones50
woogyjones50

Can't say enough about this perfume. It is simply beautiful. I love everything about it including the bottle. I don't get the topnote of lime-I think my skin just doesn't respond to citrus..but what I get when I wear this is a creamy, nearly milky scent that is close to the skin and very sexy. I think it is well described here as 'cozy' but it also does have a very sensual smell to it that makes it a little more racy than your typical scent. I love it and would suggest giving it a try if you haven't already especially if you like woody, soft orientals.

lolo
lolo

one of my favourite fragrances.....i have many things to remember when i smell it ... ijust love it...

angelli_jolie
angelli_jolie

this is a beautiful warm,elegant,floral and woody perfume.is one of the perfumes who really represents me.

Sicily
Sicily

I like Sensi. It's soft and powdery, creamy, sweet, light fruity-floral, with good staying power. Very elegant, comfortable and romantic. Also very calm. When you first spray it on it's slightly citrusy and spicy, the dry-down is warm but also clean, musky and powdery. There are few other similar perfumes - Emporio night (Night is more intense and refreshing), Sicily (they both have that clean powdery feeling), Armani Code (there is also that powdery note in Code), Lacoste pour femme (they smell identical, but Pour femme is not powdery).

Sensi by Giorgio Armani 4.20 out of 5 based on 841 ratings and 124 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Sensi fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Sensi, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sensi by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sensi by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.