Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Sensi White Notes Giorgio Armani for women

Sensi White Notes Giorgio Armani for women
dislike

Sensi White Notes Giorgio Armani for women Pictures

This oriental floral- bouquet, is Armani’s ode to to sensuality and oriental ingridients. The unusual combination of refreshing lime, mandarine orange and black currant creates the sense of purity and comfort. The wave of flowers such as rose, lily and water hyacinth dazzle and offer the composition their watery and transparent character. The base note includes rosewood and sweet benzoin. It was created in 2004. The nose behind this fragrance is Alberto Morillas.

Lime Black Currant Mandarin Orange Cassia Lemon

Lily Freesia Water Hyacinth Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Mahogany Benzoin Brazilian Rosewood

Sensi

Sensi White Notes Fragrance Reviews

jlfears
jlfears

I smelled this ONE TIME at Marshall's. They had three bottles left, 24.99 each. I left them all. Now? You have to shell out, if you can even find it...

I still remember loving this, but can't remember much more than lime, rosewater, sweet lily, powder, and light benzoin. That's enough for me to still kick myself.

jeannette_84
jeannette_84

I thought I'll give this perfume a new try since it's not getting any younger.
When I first got it, I was comparing it too much to the original Sensi so I didn't give it a good chance. So I thought I would just save it for a possible swap. I thought I was being loyal to my favorite Sensi but I must say WOW it's my lovely Sensi but just more fresh and soft. Lovely!

AgnieseLegrand
AgnieseLegrand

The most beautiful and subtle scent of entire perfumes world.Such a big shame that it's discontinued.Elegant,pleasent,really uniqe.I'm still missing Sensi.Please, bring it back.There is so many cheap smelling perfumes, which are on the market since always ,why they can not bring back this unforgettable classy perfume.WHY?!

joan100
joan100

Absoloutely beautiful! Shame they discontinued it!

Caprice
Caprice

Sexy, soft and individual, one of my favorite, still want to get it.

CaledonianChic77
CaledonianChic77

A really nice pleasant, feminine floral scent by Giorgio Armani, it's so gentle & oriental which makes Sensi White Notes easy to wear & uplifting. At the same time it's somewhat refreshing & has a gorgeous earthy creamy dry down, gorgeous to wear all year round. My friends are slightly frustrated as they struggle to find this gem anywhere as it's discontinued. They hand me there tiny sample bottles just to get a few ml drops to enjoy & treasure. White Notes has a sexy edge to it but deep down it is pure & angelic like a angels hymn sheet.

Bossangelika
Bossangelika

Sensi White Notes is the most magnificent perfume ever!!

amelie
amelie

Wonderful, so gentle and easy to remember. Sensi is a class, what a shame that it's been discontnued. White notes is incredibly feminine, for all seasons, just a perfect light scent. And so unique!

miki1968
miki1968

i really love this one...make me feel so confortable and sexy...it is very feminine...

Sarah Bas Eleazar
Sarah Bas Eleazar

I believe this is the first time I feel a flanker scent very similar to the original EDP.

Sensi White Notes is like Sensi EDP but it is a lightweight version, gentle, ideal for summer and situations where elegance must be present. If I could give a name to this perfume, I would say that the right name would be: Sensi EDT.

HappyShopper123
HappyShopper123

A very pleasing innocent scent. It didn't really have the wow factor for me, which is maybe the point of Sensi White Notes. It transports to you a fresh and bright valley of white flowers where the sun is shining and you can breathe those clean bright notes in.

Perfect for daytime when you don't want to knock people out with a strong perfume.

Jannochka
Jannochka

I love this perfume so much. It's very fresh and innocent. Unfortunately they don't make it anymore as far as I know. It’s a nice summer/spring time fragrance. It works great for those who have sensitive noses.

mery09
mery09

On me is very fresh and clean but nothing more,an everyday scent,not ofensive,suitable for work.

Lottis
Lottis

So wonderfully light but also warm and most gracious. Rediscovered it again this spring when it has been forgotten on my shelf for a couple of years. I like it a lot more now than then. Unfortunately, it is now empty.
A must have for me!

Så härligt lätt men även varm och allra mest älskvärd. Återupptäckte den igen här i våras då den stått på hold för ett par år. Jag tycker om den mycket mer nu än då. Tyvärr är den nu tom.
En måste ha för mig!

adianty
adianty

I love, love, love it! Very elegant, sensual, gentle, unobtrusive. My old love .... I will buy it again and again !!!)

danimcneil
danimcneil

the original SENSI shines through so much in this version! in fact, this just seems to be a bit more transparent version of it. either way, i love it! this scent holds so many memories for me as the original came out when i was in high school. I love it then, and love it even more now. this is one of those scents that is more of an "aura" than a scent. its like a bright sun setting with its rays caressing soft golden skin. it really is so beautiful... it's so sad that SENSI in all its version has been discontinued. I got this bottle of SENSI WHITE NOTES it the Giorgio Armani store in Las Vegas. The lady there said that they only had 3 left in the back, and that they were cleaned out of the original months ago. I believe they can still be found on ebay etc. but so sad because they are so beautiful and sensuous!

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

sometimes i feel like white notes has nothing in common with the original sensi and other times it's like i'm smelling a fresh version of sensi. however, it doesn't last too much on my skin, so that is a minus.

Krista14
Krista14

Very light and intelligent perfume. I adore it...

susieqrj
susieqrj

FANNY, while the original Sensi is more like an Oriental Woody fragrance (sexy, sweet, bold and warm), White Notes is floral, light, fresh, innocent.
I like both fragrances, but White Notes is my favorite between them.

klonk
klonk

People seem to love this on me...!
I find it a soft, powdery, warm but still fresh floral and a real skinscent. At first it is quite strong, fresh and fruity. After only a few seconds the floral and woody notes make it softer. Love the drydown, feels like a warm summerbreeze on my skin.... Lastingpower is great too. I can still smell it after a romantic evening out!

dizzi
dizzi

Wonderful,alluring,sophisticated.

Plumeria
Plumeria

I love this perfume, it is one of my favorites of all the perfumes that i have, and i think that its fresh and flovery scent suits me very well.
On top of that, it lasts for houers.

indigo.smile
indigo.smile

I think this parfume is lovely and glamour. But strong flowery touch never suitable for me..i felt older than i am. I have it, but scarcely use it.

Sensi White Notes by Giorgio Armani 4.47 out of 5 based on 158 ratings and 23 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Sensi White Notes fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Sensi White Notes, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sensi White Notes by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sensi White Notes by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.