Designers » F-H » Chypre Fruity « Groups

Si White Giorgio Armani for women

Si White Giorgio Armani for women
dislike

Si White Giorgio Armani for women Pictures

The original fragrance Armani Si was introduced in 2013 as a chypre-fruity ode to sweet currant surrounded with rose and freesia flowers, delicately spiced with soft vanilla. As a more intense version of the original, the "black edition" Armani Si Intense, was launched in 2014. It plays on currant and floral notes, luminous citruses, patchouli and vanilla, leaving a darker and significantly more mature impression than Si. Giorgio Armani offers another version of the fragrance Si, as a complete contrast to the black flacon of Si Intense—limited edition Armani Si White Limited Edition prepared to welcome the New Year’s holidays. Si White has the same composition as the classic fragrance, but this time in a snow-white flacon with golden color details. The fragrance is a modern chypre with accentuated black currant nectar, melting in an embrace of roses and freesia flowers, enveloped in the musky embrace of blond wood with prominent chypre accords of patchouli. Warmth and sensuality are supported by soft vanilla notes in the base.

Fragrance ARMANI SI WHITE EDITION is available in milky white flacons as 50 ml Eau de Parfum.

Blackcurrant Syrup

Rose Freesia

Vanilla Patchouli Woodsy Notes Ambroxan

Si
Sì Intense

Si White Fragrance Reviews

For The Love of Perfume
For The Love of Perfume

Being a BIG Si fan, I can't wait to try this one!!

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

I absolutely love it!!
I sampled Armani Si several times before and started to love it more and more every time I tried it again.
It's been on my want list ever since and now I received this gorgeous white bottled version in a swap and I am over the moon happy with it!!
It's the same scent, just in a limited edition, gorgeous white shimmery bottle. I prefer to call it a collector's bottle, for the collectors among us!
Anyway, I love the juice! It's a delicious fruit-chouli with a prominent blackcurrant syrup note that lasts through the entire scent life! It's very sweet, very yummm!!!
I don't detect the rose nor the freesia per se, as they are bathing in the sweet syrup.
Vanilla and also sweet patchouli are definitely there.
Sweet, sweet and more sweet! I love my sweets!
Longevity and projection are both perfectly fine!
♥♥♥♥♥

Tufinka20
Tufinka20

I really can´t understand so many dislikes for this fragrance, because it´s the same juice as Sí EDP, just in a more beautiful bottle. (Limited Edition)
The Sí EDP which ist totally the same as Sí EDP White has like 90 % more LOVE ratio.

Tesister
Tesister

Like the rest say..nice bottle so you would expect something exciting inside...I find the scent boring.

hadassa
hadassa

I saw these bottles yesterday, they look amazing, milky white and frosted with silver dust...

The scent is of good quality (obviously the same Si as in the clear bottles), well done and modern, it just smells very nice!, but I'm not crazy about it, - still, it's very commercial (no problem with that, but everyone in town smells like this!).

Still, I think it's a great gift for winter holidays. I would be glad to get it, haha :)

Contessa01
Contessa01

It is the same as the EDP I believe. I like the bottle though very pretty. Fragrance is a bit too heady for me.

Hrisi
Hrisi

The bottle is beautiful, but why with the same juice, Armani?! I just can't understand this.....

[email protected]
gritzalimaria@yahoo.gr

what a beautiful precious bottle, it is a shame that i really don't like this perfume...

antonpan
antonpan

That's the same juice in the new christmas edition bottle.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Si White fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Si White, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Si White by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Si White by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Giorgio Armani Si Christian Dior Midnight Poison Guerlain My Insolence Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Christian Dior Pure Poison Gucci Gucci Premiere L`Occitane en Provence Vanille & Narcisse Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka L'Eau en Blanc Prada Infusion d`Iris Eau de Toilette Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Couture Thierry Mugler Angel Eau Sucree 2015 Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau de Parfum Thierry Mugler Alien Sunessence Edition Limitee 2011 Or d`Ambre Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Lancome La Nuit Tresor Versace Yellow Diamond Intense