Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Summer Mania Eau Fraiche pour Femme Giorgio Armani for women

Summer Mania Eau Fraiche pour Femme Giorgio Armani for women
dislike

A new, refreshing summer version of Mania is available both for men and women. The feminine version is fresh and luscious due to its opening pear note followed by jasmine at its heart, leaving a refined trail of sandalwood, amber and musk. Launched as a limited edition in 2007.

Sandalwood Amber White Musk

If you're familiar with this fragrance, use the tools on the perfume pyramid to select the most prominent notes.

Shi

Summer Mania Eau Fraiche pour Femme Fragrance Reviews

vtw
vtw

I have to admit this has grown on me. When I first got it, there was something a bit synthetic that came out after the top notes faded off, that didn't seem quite right, but that seems to have gone- either my nose is losing sensitivity or the change in diet (because of my weight-loss diet- don't ask) has changed how my skin reacts. My daughters have always liked it on me though.

guest_lucylillo@gmail.com
guest_lucylillo@gmail.com

HOLA
soy de chile y toy tratando de conseguir summer mania de mujer, aca imposible de encontrar....favor contestar

Atentamente
Lucy Lillo

Summer Mania Eau Fraiche pour Femme by Giorgio Armani 4.00 out of 5 based on 20 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Summer Mania Eau Fraiche pour Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Summer Mania Eau Fraiche pour Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Summer Mania Eau Fraiche pour Femme by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Summer Mania Eau Fraiche pour Femme by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Stella McCartney Stella Giorgio Armani Summer Mania Femme Guerlain Insolence Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Giorgio Armani Sensi White Notes Dior Cruise Collection - Escale a Portofino Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Anna Sui Secret Wish Cacharel Noa Dior Dolce Vita Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche Thierry Mugler Innocent Lancome Miracle Dior Poison Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège Summer 2007 Giorgio Armani Mania Givenchy Givenchy III