Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Summer Mania Eau Fraiche pour Femme Giorgio Armani for women

Summer Mania Eau Fraiche pour Femme Giorgio Armani for women
dislike

A new, refreshing summer version of Mania is available both for men and women. The feminine version is fresh and luscious due to its opening pear note followed by jasmine at its heart, leaving a refined trail of sandalwood, amber and musk. Launched as a limited edition in 2007.

Pear

Jasmine

Sandalwood Amber White Musk

Eau Jeune Double Je

Summer Mania Eau Fraiche pour Femme Fragrance Reviews

vtw
vtw

I have to admit this has grown on me. When I first got it, there was something a bit synthetic that came out after the top notes faded off, that didn't seem quite right, but that seems to have gone- either my nose is losing sensitivity or the change in diet (because of my weight-loss diet- don't ask) has changed how my skin reacts. My daughters have always liked it on me though.

[email protected]
guest_lucylillo@gmail.com

HOLA
soy de chile y toy tratando de conseguir summer mania de mujer, aca imposible de encontrar....favor contestar

Atentamente
Lucy Lillo

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Summer Mania Eau Fraiche pour Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Summer Mania Eau Fraiche pour Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Summer Mania Eau Fraiche pour Femme by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Summer Mania Eau Fraiche pour Femme by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Giorgio Armani Summer Mania Femme Stella McCartney Stella Guerlain Insolence Giorgio Armani Sensi White Notes Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Cacharel Noa Anna Sui Secret Wish Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise Chloe L'Eau de Chloe Christian Dior Dolce Vita Hermes Jour d'Hermes Thierry Mugler Innocent Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche Lancome Miracle Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège Summer 2007 Christian Dior Poison