Designers » F-H » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Summer Mania Homme Giorgio Armani for men

Summer Mania Homme Giorgio Armani for men
dislike

Summer Mania Homme by Giorgio Armani is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Summer Mania Homme was launched in 2006. Top notes are sicilian mandarin and bergamot; base notes are amber, musk and cedar.

Sicilian Mandarin Bergamot

Amber Musk Cedar

Armani Mania

Summer Mania Homme Fragrance Reviews

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

The citric opening is a softer style of citric openings, not harsh or overpowering at all.
The scent itself is next to ordinary, the easier word to use is generic, but it's not actually generic.
Armani has a hidden signature scent in their mixings that you can always tell is Armani. Aside from that, some scents seem generic, some just seem ordinary.
Attitude and Code dont have these signature marks, they seem more like something Paco Rabanne would come out with, namley due to the gourmand quality.
Summer is ordinary with it's own easily recognizable mark that says "I'm wearing an Armani, what do you think?" Acqua Di Gio and Mania also have marks as if Armani is favorite some scents and using them to represent his name.

To say I like this scent but not Mania is a contradiction, and I don't feel I'm being fair until I've compared Mania and Summer to see if I missed the mark on Mania, or if they're that much different and I actually dont like Mania.

Summer Mania Homme by Giorgio Armani 4.20 out of 5 based on 8 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Summer Mania Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Summer Mania Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Summer Mania Homme by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Summer Mania Homme by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Giorgio Armani Armani Attitude Giorgio Armani Cedre Olympe Giorgio Armani Summer Mania Eau Fraiche pour Homme Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Cologne Spray Eau de Jade Giorgio Armani Armani Mania Giorgio Armani Onde Vertige Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Vetiver Babylone Giorgio Armani Armani Code Giorgio Armani Attitude Extreme Giorgio Armani Summer Mania Femme Giorgio Armani Summer Mania Eau Fraiche pour Femme Giorgio Armani Armani Code Summer pour Homme Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sheer Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Eau de Parfum Satinee Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Rose Alexandrie Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Cologne Spray Ambre Soie Giorgio Armani Onde Mystere Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport Athlete Giorgio Armani Armani Giorgio Armani Mania