Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

So You Giorgio Beverly Hills for women
dislike

So You Giorgio Beverly Hills for women Videos
So You Giorgio Beverly Hills for women Pictures

So You by Giorgio Beverly Hills is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. So You was launched in 2002. The nose behind this fragrance is Francoise Caron. Top notes are osmanthus and plum; middle notes are tuberose, water lily, rose, violet and paprika; base notes are musk, amber and vanille.

Osmanthus plum

Tuberose Water Lily Rose Violet Paprika

Musk Amber Vanille

So You Fragrance Reviews

chrisndema

A fellow Fragrantican gave me this cause she didn't like it so much. I must say on initial spray i was like what chemical is this? But after a while as it got softer it turned into a spicy feminine aroma. Its interesting; certainly not boring like the sickly sweet candy frags produced en mass today. Thats what appeals to me the most actually! The fact that its unique! And i layered it with Thierry Mugler's Angel and the effect was amazing!

chrisndema

Honestly is that the way to advertise a perfume.....im flabergasted!!!!!!Would still like to try it though on account of the spicy notes which I luv.

Shwets
Shwets

I recieved this as a gift and it reminded me of carbonated ginger and orange drink! Wasnt keen on this scent.

Eicher
Eicher

To me this scent is simply horrific! I don't feel any amber at all, no warm spice, no floral, or fruity.
It's just like a very-very cheap toilet fresher, with lots of paprika in it.

SOLD - (I have a spare bottle of 50ml if anyone is interested...)

drugstore classics
drugstore classics

Fascinating.....

RomiJane
RomiJane

I love it! I wish they would re-launch it. It was the first perfume I ever bought for myself when I was about 12, and I'd buy it again. It's very unique and it's a very ¨happy¨ scent. Love it!

kathy.duffield
kathy.duffield

i have been wearing this perfume since it first came out..what can i say heavenly fun and fresh..i always get people asking what perfume im wearing as they like it so much..its my favourite out of the beverley hills range with geogio beverley hills being my second and the purple G my third..
ive tried the red :( and the ocean :( ..the absolute worst was the wings..that has a toilet cleaner smell..
So you is hard to find nowadays i do hope they re-launch it and make it available again.

gesch
gesch

The opening reminds me a lot of "L'Or de Torrente" - I suppose in the topnotes (which are not listed here so I'm guessing) are kiwis and angelica.

SheShe
SheShe

Actually I'm very surprised to read so many bad comments about this fragrance, because I've owned 2 bottles of "So You" for about 5-6 years, got to know lots of fragrances, more expensive than this one, since my first purchase and I still like the smell very much. What more, I've registered here to write my review of "So You".

I like them because when I wear them, I feel happy, younger and crazy ;) The smell is fairly sweet but not to sweet, the paprika in "So You" is bearable and I usually don't like vegetable smells - this one is different, not too much paprika smelled. "So You" is sparkling. Not a kind of perfume you smell and imagine a story but I definitely see a picture in it. And I love amber in it.

Siv55
Siv55

I remember trying a tester of this and liking it and thinking I must get some of this. Was it warm and spicy? I think it was. Wasn't keen on the silly orange zebra ad. It made it look like a perfume for stupid people. Somehow I never got around to actually buying it. But I might if I find it somewhere again.

janmcm
janmcm

I got this as a present and liked it so much that I bought it for myself when that was done. My last bottle is long since gone.
After reading it's poor reviews I felt I had to stick up for So You. I loved it when I had it and would buy it again...hopefully I'll still like it.

update...I forgot about this perfume for a while and then came across a 50ml bottle for

SmokinBetty
SmokinBetty

I gave this away, did not like it all!

blueberry
blueberry

Strange, but not completely bad. Has something intriguing in it, however, unlike Red, it is not very long lasting.
UPDATE: Ultimately, after spritzing out of more than half a bottle, the rest ended up as a room refresher.

spookyjan
spookyjan

i quite like this one i have a small sample,i dont think i would go as far as buying a bottle howevr.much better orientals out there

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

This is one of the worst perfumes ever. The woody smell of "school pencils" strikes back and makes you wonder how tuberose and paprika mixed together could ever become "so you"...

So You by Giorgio Beverly Hills 3.00 out of 5 based on 59 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Beverly Hills So You fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Beverly Hills So You, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify So You by Giorgio Beverly Hills. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of So You by Giorgio Beverly Hills represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.