Designers » F-H » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Wings for Men Giorgio Beverly Hills for men

Wings for Men Giorgio Beverly Hills for men
dislike

Wings for Men Giorgio Beverly Hills for men Pictures

Wings for Men by Giorgio Beverly Hills is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Wings for Men was launched in 1994. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Claude Delville. Top notes are lavender, green notes, neroli, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are coriander, clary sage, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and geranium; base notes are tonka bean, amber, musk, oakmoss and cedar.

Lavender Green Notes Neroli Bergamot Lemon

Color Me Blue

Wings for Men Fragrance Reviews

sproaty
sproaty

I'm not a fan - I don't dislike it really; it's just not for me. Loads of lavender and it's very powdery but I can't see myself wearing it. I've tried it on my arm and its projection is very strong, I can smell it when my arm is at my side (so at least a foot). I just tried to wash it off but it still sat there faintly. Tried to cover it up with another fragrance but it seems to have brought out the lavender once again.

Lasting time on clothes is amazing - I sprayed this on the sleeve of a hoodie that I don't wear often and I could still smell it 5-6 days later.

FlirtBoy
FlirtBoy

This is aquatic scent done right, no need to say more 8/10 (only downside is its longevity/projection which is about 3-5 hours then it becomes a very pleasant skinscent). More flowery and less fruity in comparison with CW.

stelluartois
stelluartois

Great value for money, quite generic in a '90's way in the begining, but very subtle and complex when the drydown lays on the skin. Good longevity, noticeable sillage even after several hours, and way better for me than the Cool Water that it is often compared with.

angelo..zucchinni
angelo..zucchinni

this a man wears when he wants to be smelled...its powerfull well made elixir inside provides a more fruity..flowerfull..fresh disposition...kinda like lapidus por homme but in a less risky n dangerous way..as the lapidus is a risk for causing a dry heave here n there...affordable..and packs a unique punch..its not usual at all this giorgio wings ..8 out of 10

adriana.van h
adriana.van h

it smells like a warmer more complicated version of cool water, i like it.

PercivalGoldstone
PercivalGoldstone

I like the other Giorgio frags so I picked this one up thinking it'd be the fresh one of the bunch. Wrong. It's a disgusting grape/lavender explosion and it's the strongest cologne ever. Two sprays will fill a room, no joke. It's sweet, it's cloying. I can't think of any situation where I would ever want to smell like this. I threw it away.

spartan
spartan

Everyone keeps referring this to Cool Water... No , not even close.. its an Exact copy of Clavin Klein's Eternity........ A good value for the money...nice clean fresh scent..has its uses..
I would recommend for it's quality and price point....

foreignshores
foreignshores

I love this stuff. It's huge, loud, and ultra soapy clean. It's almost old school, but is fresh enough to be relevant today. Careful with the sprays because it projects like a monster at first. It does calm down after about 15-20 minutes and lasts a good 4-5 hours on my skin. My wife does not love it, so I don't wear it a whole lot. Kind of a guilty pleasure, but what a pleasure it is.

chopshop
chopshop

I get the comparison to Cool Water and Eternity. Mostly, I smell Eternity. They do the really fresh smelling lavender the best. Those that say this is a little bit more harsh than Eternity would be right but by no means is this harsh. I don't find any of these fragrances similar to Wings to be harsh unless you were comparing them to other aromatic fougeres of the same vein. If you want to smell good then pick this up for $15 at Marshall's. They usually have at least one bottle at the store near me. I'm not getting the longevity that some of the reviewers are getting for sure.

EauDeBaldy

This is a long forgotten fragrance, but good.

I purchased this a while back and waited for my summer trip to wear it in the day time.

My first time with it initially was over 10 years ago and I bought it again to remember what it was like to wear it.

Definitely a daytime wear by the way.

It's soft, powdery but strong in the sense that, it's a heavy powder to it. It can be a bit cloying ( was for me ) but the dry down makes it better. It didn't really changeup for me which was fine.

On the compliments side, definitely got one here and there.

I think it's a pleasant and safe fragrance, nothing extraordinary but definitely not bad.

Definitely for the cool to warmer weather. Hot isn't bad but I'd apply a little less in that situation.

Ravisto
Ravisto

There is something missing here, this fragrance just doesnt seem whole on me. All of the required parts are here but they dont blend well resulting in a strange kinda 'filmsy' scent. I thought it was my skin so tried it directly on my shirt... same scent. Putting it down to bad bottle or bad reformulation.

It opens with a strong cleaning detergent blast which settles to a cool, clean, slightly soapy lavender dominted heart. The problem is there is also a sweet fruity background which just does not blend with the foreground. The dry down I get is sweet musk and amber which again I feel is at odds with the general cool clean feel of Wings. I also dont get the great longevity reported by others and moderate sillage

Im not tossing this yet, I will give it a few more wears as the potential is there.

Scent : 10/20
Longevity : 6/10
Projection : 6/10

Total : 5.5/10 ... Fresh and clean but poorly blended.

Ricks44
Ricks44

Just recieved this in the mail today. So thought I'd share my initial thoughts. I got a tester of Invictus a few weeks back, initially i'd not been impressed with the scent. But i'm currently looking for a light, airy, fresh, clean scent for summer/holiday. I kept the sample vial in my car and smelt it everyday. Rather than paying out for it, I decided to go for this which only cost me £10 for a 100ml bottle. To see if the comparisons are accurate.

It is similar to Cool Water, in fact - as previously stated - it's like Cool Water x10. But it's also a more spicy version of Liz Claiborne Curve. If it is similar to Invictus, it's an extremely spicy version of it. Invictus is clean and smooth. This is more abrasive on the nose.

All that being said. I like it. The warnings are correct, less is better on this one. I've sprayed 5 sprays and it's all up in my nose causing chemical warfare. It's clean, fresh, green, aquatic, sparkling, masculine. I know it's had comparisons to CK's Eternity, which I know and love. Been through 4 bottles. But stopped wearing it a long time ago. It is reminiscent of it in certain ways. But personally to me, it's a dead ringer for Cool Water/Curve with a vibe of Eternity. There's not much in it to compare to Invictus. So looks like I will be purchasing it.

Regardless, for the price - this is an amazing buy. I feel great about this scent and too early to post about feedback/compliments but this is going to be a winner I think.

jdfarley
jdfarley

Very interesting early 90's "fresh" fragrance. Purchased it more out of curiosity, since I heard it smelled similar to clean laundry (I'm a fan of clean scents). After looking at some reviews, I was a little apprehensive that this was going to be a scrubber, but I am pleasantly surprised that Wings for men turned out to be a very decent cologne for the price. What I get is a clean, fresh, and "blue" fragrance dominated by lavender and highlighted with soft spices. The lavender in this one is quite nice and not overdone, certainly more approachable than Perry Ellis 360 Degrees (original) in my opinion. This is a great bargain! Although it is not by any means the most original fragrance, what's great about Wings is that it has excellent longevity. I only need to spray once on my chest and it lasts all day. Makes it a great and affordable daily use fragrance.

Bbjr
Bbjr

You really have to smell the vintage wings to appreciate how good this is (says Giorgio Beverly Hills on the front of the box under the Wings name). Maybe the reformulated version is good, I don't know, I just know the vintage is a classic, lasts all day, and smells simply wonderful.

del
del

Wings for Men -- while the bottle design looks nice, the juice inside is too sharp and highly synthetic. It smells like a combination of metal and plastic on skin. Not recommended for office setting as this is an obnoxiously loud fragrance that lasts a long time. Wings is one those scents where cheap price gets the quality it deserves.

Nil3
Nil3

My husband's signature. Our first kiss was 2 hours non stop in his car. His 'Wings' were always there around me.

....and after almost 5 years, they still are. :)

mossyoakpenn
mossyoakpenn

TERRIBLE chemical train wreck on my skin!!!

Semi-sweet grape laundry detergent on my shirt.

Nothing special but could of been worse.

Shoota#1
Shoota#1

This one is a good thrifty scent. Many compliments on this one. Clean Manly scent. But don't let the price fool you this was a good blind buy.

Raidersteveo
Raidersteveo

I can't say I am really excited about Wings. I wear it every once in a while but usually on those kick back days where I am not doing much of anything and don't have in mind to really "impress" anyone with my eau du jour. Boring is about the only adjective that comes to mind when trying to describe this juice. Boring because it is very linear and I don't get to enjoy any kind of meaningful note development. I get big lavender with a hint of neroli and jasmine mixed in there from the opening all the way to the skin scent. I guess maybe the reason I am not crazy about these notes more is that they smell very synthetic to me. The same notes are present in many of my other frags but in a much more natural smelling way.

This reminds me of most of the Liz Claiborne mens frags that I have owned or encountered -- very linear and synthetic smelling and such..well...boring!

For me is just OK. I don't plan on buying another bottle once my current one is depleted.

jivanshi
jivanshi

I concur with those saying that this smells like fresh linen. Washingpowder even, if overapplied. Which is not that bad, it's fresh but with character and it's a nice break from today's wimpy aquatics. It lasts ok, it projects, just right for summer daytime. But I quickly get tired of it. Could not wear this everyday. Considering the price, this is a solid choice. Perry Ellis 360 for Men is along the same lines, but better, it does not have the washing powder vibe to it. It is also somewhat more expensive.

Nickolas
Nickolas

It's a decent fragrance, mostly for hot weather. It isn't something exceptional, but considering its price it is a good choice. I consider it suitable for everyday use. I don't get the longivity and sillage that other reviewers claim. It lasts about 5 hours on me. What I smell is mainly the citrus part of it

extrait21
extrait21

An scent I wore about 10 years ago but I recently purchased a new bottle for my collection. I don't like many of the fragrances I wore in the past but I still really like this one! It's sweet, light, fresh, and aquatic. I think its great for a hot summer day!

KoceFF
KoceFF

It's a great summer scent. It stays on my clothes minimum one day. Nice,fresh smell for the summer.

hotmrw
hotmrw

ABSOLOUTLY VILE..........
I am glad I only purchased the 30ml bottle
It smells of boiled sweets all through it's cycle
The worst fragrance I have ever ever smelt.

Cire
Cire

A blind buy.,., I must say this one lasts and projects fairly. Being one who dies for citruses, it lives up to them constantly, good money for the juice and all in all, a good summer day's friend.

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

I am perhaps a contrarian here, but I smell very little similarity to Aqua Quorum in Wings for Men, aside from the same rendering of Calone, and perhaps a somewhat similar handling of spices in the base. There's a bit of a similarity, but it's truly interesting how Puig took a similar blueprint and managed to make it smell great, while EA scratches by with a loud and unwieldy thing that could double as glass cleaner. I smell even less of a kinship with Cool Water, which to my knowledge contains no Calone. I understand that the three are "fresh fougeres" with "aquatic notes" and the like, but of the three, Cool Water is the best, Aqua Quorum is a close second, and Wings for Men trails as a very distant third fiddle (in this comparison).

This is the roughneck fresh fougere, but it holds its place among an older breed in this genre, still possessing considerable quantities of oakmoss and treemoss in its formula (with no mention of Giorgio Beverly Hills on its current packaging, as it is licensed by EA fragrances, apparently in a manner that separates it from the GBH brand). I dislike Wings, although I'll add that I'm not entirely sure what to make of it.

The top accord isn't bad - a very basic and competent rush of bergamot, lavender, and lemon, with remote hints of green florals. It's sharp and soapy, but it smells good in an unadventurous, unexciting, completely familiar way. It then proceeds to get sweeter in the mid, developing a prickly-woody vibe, a sort of inchoate amber, which feels like Windex mixed with some thin, green-woody floral perfume. Not good.

The drydown yields a thinner sage, coriander, and cedarwood base. Again, it's steeped in a weirdly sweet, Windex-like soapiness. It's very synthetic, but the notes are all there, just not in high fidelity. I guess my final interpretation of this is that it's a citric lavender on top, followed by a soapy-synthetic amber heart, on a thin spicy-woody base. Despite the fact that the mosses are fairly high up on the ingredient list, their inclusion adds nothing to the quality, sadly, and I detect very little natural-smelling mossiness or greenness. I catch the sweetness of treemoss now and then, but it's not doing much for the composition.

If you want something with true freshness, clear note separation, and a solid structure, Wings for Men isn't the greatest choice. Cool Water and/or Aqua Quorum, and also Polo Sport are far better options. That said, Wings for Men is weird enough to warrant investigating for guys who have the others and want to experience a variant that operates on pure class, with the "l" swapped out for an "r". Nice bottle.

Mprodigy
Mprodigy

Male, strong, Aquatic. I used to steal it from my father when I was a teenager and recently bought a bottle. On the other hand, is inexpensive but sophisticated fragrance. A blind buy. Last pretty long.

EauDeBaldy

I have a brand new one, waiting to be used ( waiting for the Spring/Summer )

I had this way back in H.S. and completely forgot about it, until I got it as a gift not long ago.

It is a very fresh frag that, when smelled, makes you want to do, makes you want to feel, like the guy in the ad for this cologne lol.

will93
will93

Smells like washing powder

skipster
skipster

”Cool Water on steroids” nails Wings right on the spot. All knobs are turned up to eleven and an armor-piercing candy-sweet orange note is added on top. Cool Water does not work for me. Wings does.

Wings performs its party piece better than any other fragrance I have tried: It will keep you fresh for a whole day no matter how hot it gets and how much you sweat! It stays with you long after other fragrances have vanished into thin summer air and the scent itself just gets better and better along the way.

For this reason I am now on my second bottle of Wings. It is cheap, it smells cheap, it only comes out at summer – but it works! At lower temperatures its nuclear strength can easily make it cloying and rather vulgar, so go very easy on the trigger here.

All in all a very enjoyable, but highly specialized fragrance. Forget all about it if you live in a cold climate.

PS: Great bottle!

KeithScar
KeithScar

I saw this at Ross for 14 bucks for a 3.4 oz and had to get it. Wings is a very underrated fragrance from the 90s that can still hold up now in 2012. This is a legit spring/summer fragrance. I love the lavander
and citris blends in Wings

dancinleroy
dancinleroy

When I initially sprayed wings, I could not tell the difference between it and cool water. After about 5 minutes, the cool water dissipated and it turned into like a fresh linen/cotton candy/high altitude air smell. It's a pretty good casual t-shirt and jeans kind of fragrance. It lasts a decent amount of time and projects well. I was able to find it at TJ Maxx for $12.99...

pob75
pob75

Like all the GBH fragrances this is potent stuff. It is fresh, floral and clean. Quite lavendery initially. Not very citrusy to me. Verges on too sweet early on. (For a while it brought to mind a much lighter, fresher, more modern-feeling version of Guy Laroche's Horizon.)

It is dominated by a fresh laundry smell which I suspect people will either love or hate. Overall it gets less sweet but retains the freshness as time goes on.

Projects strongly for 7+ hours. At 9 hours it is still projecting noticeably but has calmed down a little. By 13 hours it is close to the skin and you can still just detect it at 16 hours.

I can't think of many very fresh summery scents with very good longevity but this is definitely one. It's undoubtedly a warmer weather fragrance, but you need to use it sparingly - I NEVER use more than 2 little sprays.

I love it and it's available for very little money. Well worth a try.

pattyjm59
pattyjm59

I agree with soniamcalear! I love the way this smells on a man! Yummy! LOL! The first time I smelled it on a man years ago, I swore it had male pheromones in it! It just made me weak in the knees! I bought a bottle for my husband, who didn't care for it that much, but I told him, "I didn't buy it for YOU, I bought it for you for ME! Now spray some on and let's go upstairs!" LOL! ("blush")

krmarich
krmarich

I have to mention EAs Wings relaunch. Its basically identical to the original. Bravo!

The bottle reminds me of an airplane controller with its big silver cap and blue bottle. Its inspiration was Cool Water without the aquatic note. Thats a Great thing! Instead it heads into its own class-the "ariel fougere". Its very airborn.

The hesperidic opening opening leads to the clean "fresh laundry" heart that in warm weather is perfect. Its pool side fruity drink indulgences. Yes, I pick up the sweet tarts and dryer sheet notes. In its day, it was fashionable. Today, it seems confusing. Its incredibly youthful and sporty.

Its Howard Hughes California. Big and extravagant...yet it barely get off the ground.

Not enough note separation and a clearly "synthetic" quality result in a unpleasant olfactory sensation, and I get a feeling of pressure in the nose. It screams "cheap fragrance" to those in the know. Fortunately, there aren't many people like that, so spray away with abandon and gather those compliments from the "common folk." No need to worry about impressing a few "perfumistas," right? There are lots of fragrances like this, so I suggest trying to find some vintage Ungaro III if you have any aficionado aspirations.

hellogoddag
hellogoddag

I like those old-school definations of fresh scents.
They all have the similar vibe to it, just like the 70's and 80's spicy scents does.
This one is similar to Cool Water, Polo Sport. It has a bit washing powder scent, but in a good way.

ItsJson
ItsJson

Wow, this was one of my daily high school fragrances back in the 90's. I rememer coming back home from my classes after 6hrs plus,and I will smell like this stuff...Its strong, but not as overpowering like other stuff from its era. You can smell the citrus in it and the drydown was smooth on me.

Jazz.M.777
Jazz.M.777

I bought this a year ago. It smells extremely fresh, sweet and aquatic. Its soapy but at the same time sweet-candy like. This is CK eternity with a touch of Cool Water. I liked it but wasnt overly in love with it. I considered it a lil too synthetic and too powerfull for my nose to bear with. Its a cheap but good smelling fragance. Longevity and projection with this guy is INSANE!!!, 10 plus hours and extreme sillage, this guy will get noticed!!!. Overall 7.5/10, extremely versatile and very good longevity for a cheap fragance.

jtis30
jtis30

I guess this is fresh enough. But I can't help thinking of the "Giant Chewy SweeTarts" treats. I won't wear this.

christina2015
christina2015

This perfume smells weak. I hardly smells any smells from this perfume. I bought it online. I intended to give to my hubby as a gift, after testing its smell. I threw it to trash can

BRH
BRH

Wow, this is a really super fresh/clean scent. Imagine taking a lavender scented dryer sheet and soaking it in Davidoff's Cool Water. Then you'd have Wings.

It definitely has that Cool Water vibe, but Wings is brighter and sweeter with much more lavender. It's like taking Cool Water's top notes & multiplying them by 10. And as I said, if you like the smell of fabric softener, or dryer sheets, you'll love this one. I can see where it's brightness may not be for everyone, but personally I really like it, especially when I want that "just washed", super clean smell. I'd definitely recommend this one as it can be had very cheaply. It's certainly worth the price.

Also, if you like fresh fougere scents (like Cool Water, Aqua Quorum, etc., you'll enjoy Wings. I'd rate it below Cool Water, but much better than Aqua Quorum).

powerpuffruth
powerpuffruth

I love this and after first discovering it as a teenager when one of my (male) friends wore it I still to this day occasionally wear it myself as a daytime perfume. fresh and breezy.

vsgunnam
vsgunnam

I, being a resident of Trivandrum, Kerala (India), a hot and humid area, could not really appreciate any perfume, much extolled by others especially in terns of silage and longevity. Of late, I have bought a 100 ml bottle (tester) of Wings for Men by Giorgio Beverly Hills, from Ebay. Surprisingly, it is totally different from the usual short-lived stuff!! Linear,though (I am unable to identify the different fragrance notes in this),the fragrance lasts, at least for 6+ hours and the silage is above average. After 2-3 hours, the smell gets closer to the skin.It smells good for me (At least in my case), I have not come across a better one till today
Overall rating is 75%

Fantastic review Gypsy!

Wings for Men is a scent almost everyone has smelled (at one time or another), many guys had and wore (way back when) and really liked. Today, though, it seems to do so is almost "faux pas". I, myself, am guilty of testing this just a few months ago (sprayed in the box...BIG no no!) and saying: "Eeee-eeww!". Now, that Lana Lool was kind enough to give me a full sprayer sample, I wish I had bought that 50 ml bottle...as it was very cheaply priced.

On the initial application, the differences to another very popular blue bottled scent are readily apparent. Wings for Men has citrus, and is much "brighter". Warm clean lavender takes the sharp edge off the citruses and the neroli adds a bit of a powdery floral aspect to it. The heart beats with geranium's dry elegance along with the herbal accord of corriander and sage. These tend to hide the more feminine florals of muguet (light, but detectable) and jasmine. Something in the heart notes tends to turn ever so slightly sour on my skin, but it is nowhere near unpleasant. (This stage reminds me vaguely of Eternity men by cK) This smells much better than it did to me then (on that waxy box liner), and even better on skin than paper. The drydown is a long time coming and so worth the wait. Here be oakmoss! (REAL oak moss) It adds a fuzzy green feel that is made even more beautiful by dry cedar with amber and musk. Tonka, normally more sexy and warm, here is richly grassy and smooth. This scent is very balanced and well-blended. Think what you will about this Design House...Wings for Men is definitely a classic and worth having, wearing and keeping around.

Sillage: very good
Longevity: great
Overall: 3.75/5

Wings may be a silly name, but it does catch the feeling of beautiful blue skies, warm summery days and feeling "free". Do I feel like donning a pair of white jeans and leaping shirtless into the great wide open?? Nah!...but I do feel like going "out" and enjoying a nice warm day and just hanging out or having some fun! An excellent scent for spring and/or summer, that does not fade too quickly with heat, and does not become "too much" with some humidity. This bottle is so ergonomic, it feels "right" in one's hand. Sheer dark cobalt glass crowned with smooth round silver catches the juice inside quite well, actually: most excellent!

ogofragrant
ogofragrant

I'm a fan of Giorgio, Red and Wings. All are strong but lovely fragrances that do best a little bit at a time - the scents are bright but sharp & mellow out nicely on the drydown but last a long time.

I preferred Wings For Men more then Wings For Women & used to wear the men's version as a perfume in the mid-1990's. I don't wear it anymore but I still like it.

Ad nauseam
Ad nauseam

A "cheapy" but still a goody.

Wings for Men by Giorgio Beverly Hills(although the new bottle I just bought doesn't have the GBH logo anywhere on the packaging or bottle)is a clean, fresh scent. It only smells a little like laundry detergent right out of the bottle. Not too strong. Not too citrus. Not too floral. Not too musky, and not too ordinary either. There is a very faint candy rich sweetness to the middle, but not sickeningly sweet like a lot of the vanilla scents out there. Nothing stands out too much for me. It's a nice blend.

It suits the prolonged warm to very hot weather here where I live that lasts from early Spring to late Fall. Good for day use. I use it on the most casual of days, and it lasts and lasts even in the heat. I would not recommend it for the office or evening as the scent is a little indicative of the cost.

RobbieX
RobbieX

This is fabulous. Similar to Cool Water but the drydown is, I think, fresher, with some candy, it's MUCH better than CW and has more character. This is a bit aquatic too! Longevity and sillage are both top notch. I love GBH fragrances and this is a really great summer fresh scent for men...it's really gorgeous!!

blueberry
blueberry

Indeed, this is "Cool Water on steroids" ;) Very aromatic and aquatic at the same time, long lasting cologne great for spring and summer time. It is not unusual but very refreshing and thanks to its longevity and decent price it is a much better option than other fresh men's colognes which last shortly. I will give it to my hubbie this summer. A woman can wear it, why not as it is a very comforting and invigorating at the same time, probably great after a tiresome day to boost one's energy, but the smell is evident to be a classic masculine, at least on my skin it turns too masculine, even though I'm a gender-bender.
In the heat however, this fragrance turns nasty on a man. Ghastly even.

guest_doodi
guest_doodi

Why anyone would call it a fresh scent is quite beyond me. This is a brilliantly undefinable cologne which combines fougere with gourmand; yeah, really. Delicately sweet and radiant, it's GBH's best creation on a par with the almost edible Giorgio.

AquaCitrus
AquaCitrus

One of my all time favourites. I call it "Cool Water-on-steroids"...but in a good way!Last week I noticed my boss at work catching her breath and taking a deep breath in while standing next to me!Hope thats a good sign! Started using this about 10years ago and always come back to it.Love it...I actually had to work up the courage to ask a male flight attendant on a long haul flight what he was wearing the 1st time I smelt this...thats how amazing this fragrance is!

fingerlicker
fingerlicker

Really powerful one! At first I wasn't crazy about it, it seemed overpowering and maybe a bit too "80's" style. But then I found out it works amazingly well in summer when it gets very hot. Amazing sillage and longevity (12+ hrs). The scent doesn't change at all even when you are sweating... :)

4/5 from me

5/5 in very hot weather

varondandy
varondandy

my wife uses wings for women,and decided to get me wings for men.at first i hesitaded with a name like wings,but i decided to give it a try.the citruses in the begining give it a fresh opening,after an hour and a half the florals kick in complimenting the citruses,two hours later the florals wind down giving way to the base notes.i'm truly surprised,its been eleven hours and a bath and this scent still lingers wonderfully in 90+ weather.get it,even though the name sucks.ciao!

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

This smells wonderful on a man!!!! I had to chase a guy down to ask him what he was waring-Wings by Giorgio, very surprising. Nice deep clean scent!

dm8m
dm8m

i used to like wings back in high school. i had some left in the bottle, i tried it on again & i feel like i can't ever use it again. just to strong for me now. i'm neutral on this one. i neither love nor hate it.

instantjim
instantjim

A light, warm-weather fragrance which has the distinction of being fresh, but at the same time rich.

It makes the likes of Coolwater and its ilk seem soulless and insubstantial by comparison.

There is a candy-like sweetness to this one which is toned down by lavender and the other fougere elements (oakmoss, tonka beans and woods). The result is a fragrance which is airy without being vapid.

In addition, it lasts substantially longer than other fresh fragrances I have tried.

A great one for summer!

andy
andy

i gotto say this is probably the BEST fresh scent im definately gonno get it at some point when it turns to summer its amazing

for in case u havent heard of this stuff.....its the BEST fresh scent and if it was on the scent counter nobody would buy the other scents because this is just that much better

its fresh hip and invigorating

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Beverly Hills Wings for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Giorgio Beverly Hills Wings for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Wings for Men by Giorgio Beverly Hills. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Wings for Men by Giorgio Beverly Hills represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.