Designers » F-H » Chypre Floral « Groups

Rose Noire Absolue Giorgio Valenti for women

Rose Noire Absolue Giorgio Valenti for women
dislike

Rose Noire Absolue Giorgio Valenti for women Pictures

Rose Noire Absolue is an emotional and delicate fragrance from the brand Giorgio Valenti. Top notes are juicy (apple, freesia and tangerine), the heart is velvety and floral (peach, jasmine, rose and lily of the valley) and the base is sensual with notes of sandalwood, musk and oak moss.

Available as 60 and 100 ml EDP.

Tangerine Freesia Red Apple

Jasmine Rose Lily-of-the-Valley Peach

Musk Sandalwood oak moss

Rose Noire Absolue Fragrance Reviews

megrim
megrim

Another blind buy for me as it was on special from an already low price point.

I have been consistently impressed with this fragrance. It's extremely versatile, it doesn't scream any certain time of day, or even season. For its' low price it presents as a remarkable, sophisticated, if simple, frag.

A lovely, apple fresh opening quickly morphs into a delightful, clear rose. The drydown is stellar, with the rose lasting beautifully and remaining clean and glossy, with a warm, dry, but still light-handed sandalwood rounding out the base. That same sandalwood helps prevent the rose from becoming too 'fluro pink' during the heart too. A surprisingly well balanced scent.

Whilst I agree totally that this is a 'pale pink' type of scent, it's not a bubble-gum, Barbie pink. This is a dusty pale pink, low on saturation and without much smoke. Clear, sweet - but not sickeningly so. Old world rose in colour, but utterly contemporary to the nose.

It certainly leans feminine, but, as a man I have worn it solo on the occasional crisp, spring day - especially if I'm going to be outdoors, picnicking or enjoying a day in the park.

The real value for me as a man, is that I find this layers in a spectacular fashion with some of the bone-dry, bitter mens' fragrances I inherited from my father. All of which have that signature bitter, herbal spice that was so prevalent in the 70's/80/s. A dash of this over the top of them adds a glorious, singing, floral sweetness - just enough to offset the chemical bitterness of some of the more severe mens' offerings.

Longevity is remarkable, sillage is on the softer side of moderate, but never feels wanting. This is a light, spring morning, not a incense-filled, red wine monster.

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

I really like this one. The rose mingles very well with the tangerine and cedar to make a soft but very noticeable scent.I also love the way the jasmine and freesia smell together in this scent. The sillage and longevity are great and so is the price. It makes me curious about the rest of them including the original. Great blind buy!

yola40
yola40

A little upset due to purchasing it at a mall and the price was way more than the ones online. I really like the scent on me, it is simple and refreshing.

jemille
jemille

I really like this fragrance. It's a sweet mix of rose and apple with hints of other notes. It lasts for about 5 hours on me. I bought a big bottle of it years ago and have not once regretted it. I'll definitely buy it again when I run out.

anagials
anagials

This perfume is pleasant but somehow it smells like Febreeze on me. I just bought it from Amazon today along with Rose Noire but I'll return both unfortunately.

Fragaria
Fragaria

The description of light pink scent is exactly that. I just got this and all I can add is that, this is a serene, dusty, peaceful rose. It's calming and I love the dusty smell. It takes me away to an attic in an old abandon home. The memories of people you might not even know hurl about as you move objects and stir the dust, at the same time, smelling a fragrant rose bush from outside the broken window drift in. This is a very faint rose and it's a great addition to any collection because the bottle and box alone are worth having. This isn't a diamond and will never shine, but it's sparkle brings a smile as genuine as a dime store bargain.

EDP
EDP

This perfume has a very pleasant scent. I agree with previous reviewer - it's very simple (in a good way). I can smell red apples, morning rose and some peaches. It's very clean, light and delicate. This perfume definitely worth the money I paid. Great for spring and summer. Very feminine and airy. It is a light pink scent (if you know what I mean). :) I'd recommend it to buy for young women. You will not be disappointed.

Kharnak
Kharnak

Rather simple, but very delicate and pleasant. Well blended.
Sweet Floral Rose, Apple, Peach, and of course, delicate Freesia. Fruits become more apparant as it dries.
Decent lasting power, it survives a couple hand washings.

Reminds me of.... a lighter Ed Hardy's Love & Luck.
Perhaps a Lighter Lancome Tresor.

chix
chix

This smells like a light version of Nanette Lepore (pink bottle) this is more subtle, light & airy. A nice inoffensive sweet scent. Lasting power actually pretty good. Sillage O.K. If you like Nanette Lepore why not give it a try.

pipi1
pipi1

it smells very similar to Dior`s Jadore,average lasting power

Rose Noire Absolue by Giorgio Valenti 4.09 out of 5 based on 37 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Valenti Rose Noire Absolue fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Valenti Rose Noire Absolue, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rose Noire Absolue by Giorgio Valenti. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rose Noire Absolue by Giorgio Valenti represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.