Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Bali Sunrise Girard for women

Bali Sunrise Girard for women
dislike

Bali Sunrise Girard for women Pictures

Find yourself on a distant beach, waiting for another down with Girard Bali Sunrise, a deliciously fruity, green and floral fragrance.

It opens with orange, mandarin, pear, lemon and grapefruit. The heart is composed of lily, rose petals, night-blooming jasmine, and the base consists of sandalwood, patchouli and musk.

It is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml EDT. The nose behind this fragrance is Beverley Bayne.

Orange Amalfi Lemon Mandarin Orange Grapefruit Pear

Lily tincture of rose Jasmine

Sandalwood vetyver Patchouli Musk

Bali Sunrise Fragrance Reviews

1welshdevil
1welshdevil

Nice fragrance for hot weather, one I'd suggest applying liberally when heading to the beach, trouble is when you arrive all traces would be gone. Lovely zesty fragrance, terrible longevity, makes Avon's cheaper fragrances seem like Samsara.

ColubineCola
ColubineCola

Citrus and green notes: YES!
Lasts long: NO!
It smells nice for a while but tickles the nose in an unpleasant way.

jojolevinson
jojolevinson

I really like the lightness and freshness of this scent just a shame it doesn't linger. Im looking for something very similar to replace it as it is no longer on sale?

olga1780
olga1780

Bali Sunrise belongs right next to Provence Spring....which is in the toilette. The same story with this one....very thin lotion or shower gel scent that is gone as soon as it dries on the skin.
while the spray was wet i kind of guessed that it is probably meant to smell somewhat similar to Cacharel Liberte....but who knows, because it doesn't smell anymore after 5 minutes. I would not be tempted even if it was free.

FunkyTomo
FunkyTomo

The promise of a fruity Bali tropical paradise scent for only £2.99!! ( because that's how much ALL these "Girards" are in my local make up n perfume shop!) ....Wonderfull !!! ........I thought Ive got to try these , Nice bottles too!

But the scent just had an alarming nasty undertone to it , that i couldn't put my finger on - There's trouble in paradise here people ! Something dank n murky and damp and just plain not very nice at all.

Ill give it a miss.

Shame as the bottles ARE cute .

PS = I confess that having never heard of this perfume house before , i first thought it to be some cheapo car boot "knock off" type brand...I was surprised to find its a "Proper" brand, ( French at that!) . Eben so , i tried all 4 varieties of there scents and i didn't like any of them.

Sorry Girard , not for me.

Cheap prezzie for a colleague you hate but have to buy for anyway maybe ? Lol!

[email protected]
New@thisperfumething

I love this stuff. It makes me feel like I'm vacation even when I am having bad day. This fragrance maintains itself from opeing to drydown on my skin and for $5.00 I can't beat it. This stuff last foreven on me too. I'm on the hunt for another bottle asap.

lilinah
lilinah

I play Balinese gamelan music, so i am drawn to fragrances with "Bali" in their name for no good reason other than the word. I was in a discount store recently and found a bottle of this for around $5 and figured i would try it. Couldn't lose much.

It doesn't smell much like Balinese incense or flowers, but it is a bright, light, pleasant, cheerful scent. I notice citrus first, but not too strong or sharp, followed by other fruity scents, light and not overly gourmand. There is also a slight green quality and a hint of white florals. Dry down comes fairly quickly - sadly, this scent does not last too long - and i can smell the sandalwood and vetiver very lightly. Fortunately on me the musk is almost unnoticeable.

This was $5 well spent - i think it is definitely worth more - and will be a lovely fragrance for spring and summer. I am glad i found it.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This is a real holiday fragrance. It's light, perfect for hot summer days, but the citrus punctuates through and remains present. It's really rather pretty,the orange and pear are distinct, though there is also a bit of a pineapple hint to it. It seems to cling, unlike most citrusy scents, might be the effect of the jasmine, which seems to take off the sharp edge of all the fruit along with the musk at the base. Cheap and cheerful.

guest_Kimberly
guest_Kimberly

Smells nice, sort of like an orangy powdery soft scent. Nice for people that like soft scents.

peachtoast
peachtoast

The bottle for this keeps drawing me in - it looks beautiful, and so much like a mango - and I finally tested it. I can't deny that I was really hoping for a mango scent to match the bottle, but this one is pleasant - light, quite powdery. I couldn't really pick out any of the notes, and it hardly lasted.

I'd describe it as 'pretty', and it's not the kind that'll suffocate you in the heat - so I imagine it would be good for a cheap summer holiday fragrance. Nice, but nothing special.

ummihsan
ummihsan

V. NICE, SWEET, WARM , FRUITY YET VERY SUBTLE AND DELICATE. A REALLY UPLIFTING FRAGRANCE, SMELLS LIKE A SUNNY HOLIDAY. REMINDS ME A LOT OF DIOR EAU DE DOLCE VITA. UNFORTUNATELY DOESNT STAY LONG.

Bali Sunrise by Girard 3.61 out of 5 based on 42 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Girard Bali Sunrise fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Girard Bali Sunrise, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bali Sunrise by Girard. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bali Sunrise by Girard represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.