Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Absolutely Givenchy Givenchy for women

Absolutely Givenchy Givenchy for women
dislike

Absolutely Givenchy Givenchy for women Pictures

Absolutely Givenchy by Givenchy is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Absolutely Givenchy was launched in 2006. The fragrance features passionfruit, musk, sweet pea and apple.

Passionfruit Musk Sweet Pea Apple

Flight Of Fancy
Dior Addict Eau Fraiche (2014)

Absolutely Givenchy Fragrance Reviews

soella
soella

I love this scent so much, it just doesn't last. Spray it 10 times over my skin, neck,wrists, hair etc. Lasts 1 hr at the most :( Wasn't a cheap purchase around $80 a few years ago in Australia

caliona
caliona

Was eddicted to this smell. Still am. But Lord, it does not last at all...

swtpces
swtpces

On me, it smells too much apple, clean and not too sweet. It's an average fragrance for me if in comparison with others with fruity notes.

noninoni
noninoni

I bought this from Minneapolis airport coz I loved the top notes. I did not like the dry down later on

Kitiara
Kitiara

The best scent I've ever had, I still keep missing it.

wildswan
wildswan

I love this scent, its light fruity floral scent is perfect when you first put it on, which is its downfall, since it doesn't last very long. I have a hard time finding a perfume that lasts long and doesn't have an overwhelming smell (I used to love Issey Miyake, but it's too strong for me now). I love that Absolutely Givenchy doesn't smell like candy even though it's fruity, and doesn't smell like bathroom soap even though it's floral. It's a really unique balance, and very unlike the rest of the Givenchy line (the saleslady who introduced me to it had to work really hard to convince me to give it a chance, but I'm glad she did haha). So sad that it's discontinued :(

royar
royar

love the begining.hate the dry down!

olga1780
olga1780

This is the worst Givenchy in my collection in terms of quality: no sillage, no lasting power, zero personality as well. No matter how much I spray, I only get barely detectable green apple scent. No wonder they pulled it off the market.
It's not easy to find in stores and even online, so don't waste your time seeking it out....there are enough low quality perfumes readily available around.

I don't know. These scents of Givenchy that you can only get here in duty free shops all let me down so far. They are more like drugstore scents than perfumery scents. Artificial, light and somehow flowery.

Suheylah
Suheylah

I love that, it make feel in love, sweet and happy!!

mil1991
mil1991

smell exactly like Anna sui - flight of fancy..

amayachan
amayachan

For those that likes DKNY - Be Delicious, this is a more subtle version but nevertheless, this smells wonderful and is almost a skinscent. It smells like fresh apples and has a tiny hint of floral! it's not offensive and i think it isn't too overly fruity/sweet to be considered a young scent, i think this scent is suitable for all ages who like fruity/florals! i love this perfume and i am almost finished with my bottle but it is very hard to find as well..

mandelinka
mandelinka

just finnished a bottle the other day, have to say 'finally'. as it was a gift from a dear friend, I felt I should use it up.
it felt too sickly, to artificial, too young...
similar to DKNY apple perfume which I cannot stand.

abirae
abirae

So Givenchy and Lovely Prism are great and I will go out of my way for anything Marc Buxton had a hand in. Unfortunately, this had the watery calone note I can't be around.

Bab
Bab

To me this has a cucumber scent but perhaps that's what passionfruit and apple combined, smells like.
Nice but not anything I would go out of my way to purchase again - though the bottle is gorgeous - as is the Lovely Prism bottle.

mandi
mandi

This is what i imagine an apple and passion fruit scented shampoo would smell like. (I have relaxed hair so my shampoos have to be fortifying and they usually don't have fruity scents).

It is the opposite of everything i usually look for in a fragrance. it's sillage is moderate at best, it lasts for a maximum of 3 hrs and it is certainly not complex.

It is quite simply a pretty, light hearted girly scent.

But somehow i grudgingly like it and i have noticed that it tends to improve my mood whenever i wear it.

teresa
teresa

I love it so much! it make me feel happiness .

cmmarti3
cmmarti3

Yummy scent but super hard to find! I just found a tester online, ordered it and received it - my 1.7 ounces of happiness in a perfume flask :)

baby_Jane
baby_Jane

optimistic, BRIGHT, youthful

ramiske
ramiske

I bought the mini of this because the bottle was so pretty. And wow! I love it. Yes it is light, but so delicate and pretty.
I kind of wish I had never smelled this, because now I want it so bad! Now I just wish I could find it somewhere!

guest_Carmencita
guest_Carmencita

This fragrance is perfect for migraine-sufferers like myself. It is delicate and unobtrusive, fresh and slightly sweet-smelling. I agree with all the other posts --- it does not last very long, because it's very moreish.

Zoya
Zoya

Great floral fruity scent, great combination of apple and passionfruit, great young and fresh perfume but no lasting power at all. on me it disappears about 40 minutes after I put it. I think its a great summer and evry day perfume, but it just dont worth the money because it disappears so fast.

kay_li13
kay_li13

I just got this in the mail, and it does not disappoint. Sweet and succulent, this is a beautifully made scent that I wish was still being produced! I was only able to find the mini bottle online that was about .23 oz. If there was a full size bottle I would go for it! :) It's light enough for everyday wear to work or to class, not completey fruity, so it's mature and useable for any age. Get a bottle, you won't be disappointed! (hehe, i almost don't want to give this perfume such a good review! that way there will be more left in the world for me! :p)

Fuchsia
Fuchsia

I love the bottle! Great for everyday use.

Kind of Fairytale
Kind of Fairytale

I bought this fragrance one of my work trips. I didn´t have any perfume with me and I desperately needed one.
Inmeditly when I sprayed it I feel my self complete, like some of me becomes back.
I love this fragrance so!! Like this is my other skin.
Only bad is it´s not longlasting.
My bottle is empty now and I need new bottle, very soon I hope..

guest_guest_marine
guest_guest_marine

Great perfume!Nice and fresh smell of apple. Not long lasting is the problem for this perfume. But still love it.

guest_Sophie
guest_Sophie

I love it! Very very good, but not long lasting at all. it is pity because the smell is very good!

perfumista
perfumista

I bought a bottle at the begin. of this summer, everyone was asking me whats that perfume I'm wearing.... I love it, not to intrusive, still leaves an impression...

Absolutely Givenchy by Givenchy 4.04 out of 5 based on 113 ratings and 28 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Absolutely Givenchy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Givenchy Absolutely Givenchy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Absolutely Givenchy by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Absolutely Givenchy by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.